Jim Returns Pt. 02

Story Info
Jim returns, but not to where he thought he would.
8.6k words
2.97
16.5k
14
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

Jim Returns II, A Jessica in Red Story

*******************************************

This is a work of fiction involving themes that make some people uncomfortable.

The original story, Jessica in Red, is a cuckold story involving a husband giving up his wife to a dominant man.

I then retold that story from the wife's perspective in My Name is Jessica London and Jessica London is Reborn. I once again told the story, this time from the dominant man's perspective in Patrick's Journey. The original final chapter wraps up the story using a traditional third party perspective, it is titled, Jessica and Patrick Become One.

I couldn't stay away from the characters, so the next chapter was Jim Returns, and this is obviously the continuation of that. The story series has been great fun to write and this new chapter is like a Marvel Movie, it ends, but perhaps it doesn't.

If any of this bothers you, including the themes, or the switching of perspectives, or adding a sequel after the story was supposed to be done, you are encouraged to move on. I love when I receive comments, but if all you are going to do is complain about something in one of those three categories; don't. Just move on, your hate only harms you.

For those that do read it, I truly hope you enjoy it.

******************************************

Jessica departed our dinner meeting and I can only imagine the whirlwinds of emotions she experienced on her drive home. The package with everything backing what I said was delivered at 5:47pm according to the tracking app, so they have everything but the email I promised them. I sent them the following email

Beautiful Jessica and Cuckold Patrick --

An evening of sex, where I enjoy Jessica and Patrick experiences cuckolding is available to us. You just need to agree to it. A yes from you means the following...

I will be in charge; you will both submit to me. I will cause you no true harm, but I will expect obedience. The evening is primarily about Jessica being available to me in a sexual way while the cuckold watches and experiences the pleasure of seeing his wife taken by another man. Jessica's pleasure is a worthy concern, but takes second rank to my pleasure. The secondary goal of the evening is for the cuckold to experience humiliation through the things said and done by both Jessica and me. I have read all of the cuckold's stories on Literotica (copies in the package I sent you) and I reserve the right to use them, or bring my own to the experience. Jessica is also welcome to shape the experience with pre-event communication and or during-event suggestions. The cuckold is not welcome to do either.

The length of the experience is from 6 pm until the following morning. It will occur at the London-Conley residence. I will have complete access to the house and all elements associated with that. The cuckold will cook and serve Jessica and I dinner. He will also provide refreshments or food whenever we so desire. I will have specific requirements for the food and beverage, especially the vintage and cost of the wine. :)

Jessica will wear a sexy black dress (or THE sexy black dress if it is still in your possession) and the red lingerie that the cuckold bought her for their evening in 2018. She should buy a new pair of "fuck me" heels special for me and they will become a reminder to the cuckold of our evening every time she wears them. I may also ask Jessica to wear other clothing that I will select. The cuckold will be naked or in the clothing I designate. He also may be required to wear masks, hoods, gags, harnesses, and cages.

I will have full access to Jessica's body at all times. I will touch her where and how I want, and the evening will include both oral and traditional sex. I will direct those sex acts and I expect Jessica to obey, although our sex will be mostly about great sex and not submission or obedience. The cuckold will also be available to me for sex in any way I desire, although his primary role is one of service to Jessica and I, while enhancing the sexual experience I have with his wife. Oral and anal sex will definitely be part of the cuckold's evening. Jessica is not required to be present for any anal sex, but must witness oral sex if I so desire. She is welcome to witness any of the sex.

I will potentially use harsh words to create a dominant / submissive environment and all parties should be prepared for this. I may also use some light bondage and light pain on either Jessica or the cuckold to enhance the sexual experience I or Jessica is having. The cuckold will only speak when spoken to, whereas Jessica is welcome to speak as she desires.

Things we haven't discussed or thought of will be handled easily: I am in charge, my decision is final.

Although this event is consented to by all parties and arranged as a cuckold experience for Patrick, I look forward to having wonderful sex with my former wife and fully reserve the right to enjoy the heck out of fucking Jessica's hot body! Although there is no obligation for Jessica to enjoy the experience, she is also welcome to! Lastly, there is no requirement that our cuckold related interactions continue past our designated evening, but both Jessica and the cuckold should know that I will gladly come regularly and fuck the cuckold's wife to make them both happy.

You have until Sunday at 9am to respond. If you say yes, then we arrange a date soon and have the experience. If the answer is no, then I will leave you both alone to find happiness. I prefer a yes, but I will fully respect your wishes.

Jim

I sent the email at 8pm on Thursday night. I figured I would have a response within 24 hours. They are going to be in, or not, there is nothing gained by thinking it over for two more days.

I am betting 70 / 30 they will say yes, but perhaps I am projecting the comfort I have developed in recent years for what was once considered inappropriate and taboo.

It turns out the email came in at 5:21 am. I was sound asleep. I read it at 9:07am. It was written by Jessica, although Patrick was cc'ed on it.

Jim,

I accept your invitation for an evening of great sex. I have missed your love making and look forward to rekindling what we once had. I now know that I owe you one and I look forward to an evening where I am a willing slut. It will be exciting to get fucked by someone rich and successful.

My submissive husband will attend to our every need and we both look forward to following orders. I own both the black dress and the red lingerie, and love your idea of buying a new pair of special shoes. I will have my husband join me on the shopping trip to watch me try on many sexy shoes until I find the best pair!

I know it is short notice, but I want to feel what we once had as soon as possible, so would we be able to have our first of many evenings together next Friday. Additionally, if it is not too slutty of me to ask, we have no plans that entire weekend and I would love to make it a full weekend thing. Just let us know.

My phone number is listed below. My experience is the time before a big event is often almost as fun as the event itself, so I would welcome any texts or calls between now and then. I have taken away my husband's phone for anything other than work, and of course any commands for him between now and then. His number is also listed below.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and to an amazing evening of great sex and a rekindled relationship.

Excitedly,

Jess

Fuck, that was brilliant. I almost wish I could be Patrick. As a man who for a long time wanted nothing more than to watch Jessica have mind-blowing sex with another man, this would have been a dream email to receive.

I decided to wait a bit to respond to extend the suspense. Although, my resolve faded and at 9:51 I texted Jessica. I decide to text her as it is more intimate than an email. It also excluded Patrick, which I found fun and will heighten the experience for him.

Sweet Jess -- Next weekend sounds great. Looking forward to it. It is going to feel so good to be with you again. Feel free to tell your husband when you so desire. In the meantime, I would love to text between now and then. And for fun, when you go shoe shopping, have cucky send photos of your finalists, I will offer my opinions. Talk to you soon, Jim.

Soon after, I sent a follow-up.

Jess, I know anticipating our weekend together is likely to make you horny, but there is absolutely no sex of any kind allowed with cucky. If you really need relief, text me and if I am in a good mood, I will give you permission to masturbate.

Am I in trouble if I just might have already masturbated without permission?

Did you make cucky watch?

Of course!

Then you're good. But for the rest of the week, you need permission.

Absolutely! Thanks for understanding. I just go so worked up sending you the email I couldn't help myself.

Well, I can't get too mad as I just might have done the same. :)

Now I was having fun.

Not to change the subject away from pleasuring your hot body, but you and cucky have a task this morning, The Couple's Place on Burdick Street opens at 10am. Take cucky there no later than 10:30 am and ask for Janie. Have her fit him with a nice chastity device. Lock him tight and take possession of the key. We can first unlock him on Friday night if that would make our date more amusing. Send photos!

Consider it done. He just finished working out, so I will make him take a cold shower so we won't be late.

I then decided to go bold.

I have an idea for you, very late notice, so consider it fully optional. I think it would be nice to have lunch with you today so you can give me the key to cucky's device, just less risk of him getting a hold of it if I have it. I got a special invitation to a unique gallery opening that begins at 1pm, I can have a car pick you up at your house at 12:45. Attire is casual, but I always appreciate sexy! If you need something feel free to go to Atwood's Boutique (only about a mile from your first stop), I have an account there and they will be glad to help you pick something out. It is on me of course. Money is no concern, go crazy if you would like. Can you make it?

I would love to! Although that isn't much time to shop. ;)

Solution, I will have car pick you both up in 15 minutes. It can drop off cucky and Janie will take care of him and send both of us photos. You can head to the boutique (I will call and tell them you are coming) and then just tell the driver any other needed destinations and he can deliver you to me at 1pm. Cucky can walk home, it will give him time to get used to being locked up.

Brilliant. See you at 1pm, although I am a woman who likes to shop, so if I am fashionable late, please don't get mad. :)

No problem, I can just mingle and pick up some hot art student and enjoy myself before you arrive.

Get your appetite anyway you want, just remember who your meal is!

You realize, at this rate, we aren't going to last until next weekend. We did promise cucky he could watch.

True, but we didn't tell him he got to watch every time. Or the first time. Just next weekend. I will promise him I will tell him all about it, if that's OK with you.

That's a good plan. Shop, spend my money, meet me, we will enjoy the opening, then if it sounds good, I can show you the luxury condo I just bought. It is on the 16th floor with a river view. It is not even finished yet, but the view is great with floor to ceiling windows. Not exactly a shower, but perhaps you could cut me some slack on that one and forgive my past transgressions.

You really did read all the texts! I hope the windows are tinted, don't want to get arrested!

I paid extra for that. Thinking ahead, I guess.

LOL. Car's here. See you soon baby!

Enjoy.

I went about handling some things and thought about Jessica. She was the first woman I loved, and we were a couple for over 5 years. I didn't want her back in the traditional sense, but I was appreciating playing like a couple again. I liked my life related to sex and relationships, which was mostly just sex, but it was nice to be reconnected with someone who I had a history with.

I was broken out of the thoughts by a text from Jessica.

Just dropped Patrick off. Janie was like a kid in the candy store as she sized up Patrick. Patrick has pretty much been hard since I emailed you this morning. It is going to be really difficult for him to get locked away.

That is the point, the difficult part brings deeper arousal. Or at least that is what I have heard! :)

Not to be vulgar, but how will they get him into one? He is pretty big.

Thanks for reminding me. LOL Janie has her ways. Most likely way... she will make him masturbate for her and the other staff. Totally humiliating. He will love it.

She was really attractive, in that latex and leather and goth make-up way. Should I be jealous?

NO, and this is REALLY key; Janie is playing with your husband, and yes, he is enjoying it, but he loves you. Engaging with fantasies is really satisfying sexually (and good for your overall mental health), as long as people remember it is fantasy, nobody has to get hurt.

We didn't know that in 2018. The more I learn, the more I know.

We all learn and grow. Jess, I will always love you, and I even like you, and I plan to fuck you six ways till Sunday, but I meant it when I said that 2018 was a positive thing. We all won, even if there was some pain to get there. I am in a place that works really well for me, and if you and Patrick can find a way to add his fetish (and maybe a few of your own) to your lives, you two will also be in a good place.

I thought we meet Friday? I have to wait till Sunday? :)

LOL. Serious question: your emails and texts have been brilliant when it comes to bringing Patrick's fantasy to life. You are good, really good. But you do understand that even though we banter like insatiable sex partners and true lovers, you are doing that for Patrick, not me. I don't expect you to do more than you are comfortable with and we don't have to do everything we discuss. Simple version, you are killing it when it comes to Patrick, but don't feel too much pressure to follow through with me.

So, you aren't going to fuck me against the windows of your new condo?

I mean, I can. And I wouldn't say no if you want me to, but I am also OK with grabbing a couple bagel sandwiches and hanging out with you. What you tell Patrick happened is up to you.

How did you become so comfortable with all of this?

Experience. I went through a phase that makes Patrick's current situation look thin. I was DEEP in submission. I came back. I still love getting dominated, but I understand it is like working out -- it takes effort and commitment, and no pain, no gain, and all of that. But I also know I do it to stay healthy and that it is only one part of me. I mean not that I actually work out, but you get the idea! :)

You actually look like you do workout. You look great.

Thanks. Recent thing, having free time and all. I don't spend all of it plotting my former wife's sex life for her. LOL I bought one of those fancy mirror on the wall things and I just submit to it 4 times a week and it has worked out well. It always boils back to submission for me. LOL

Just arrived at boutique. Are you sure it is OK? This part can be faked too.

I will be upset if I don't get an outrageous bill. I threw a lot at you in the last 24 hours, the least I can do is encourage you to get back at me by shopping!

If I have to! Any chance I could dress for bagels and a nice talk?

Of course. I would like that. But get some sexy underwear just in case. ;)

Deal. See you around 1pm.

Enjoy!

That was nice. I miss having someone to banter with. I keep telling everyone that I am good with all sex, no relationships, but perhaps I say that trying to convince myself. And Jessica. Shit. I probably miss her more than I am willing to admit. Bad Jim. She is married to a guy I once hated, but I know they are really good together and funny thing, but getting to know him in a different light via the club has made me think he just might be a good guy. I am doing this for them. Keep telling yourself that Jim!

Thankfully a text from Janie broke me away from perhaps a bit too much thinking (feeling?) about this developing situation. I opened it; it was a photo.

Holy fuck! It was a series of photos. Janie was good at her job. I will send them a very nice tip.

Photo 1: Patrick buck naked with that monster of a cock at full staff. A nice pair of nipple clips and a collar are the only things he is wearing. Damn, I forgot how big he is. Great, I am going to try the reverse cuckold ... the little dick guy is going to supposedly pleasure the wife of the giant dicked man! I hope Jessica took acting classes.

Jessica got the same texts. It will remind her that one of many reasons she left me for Patrick was one really big reason. Why did I think I could do this? Heck, I was aroused seeing his cock.

The second photo made me feel a bit better. Same shot, but he was locked away in a chastity device. Thank goodness. It was a metal one that had an almost medieval look. I approve of the choice, although it could get awkward for him if he had to go through any metal detectors anytime soon!

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers