Jim Returns Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim, you aren't rich, in fact you are about to find out you have debt that you can't possibly pay. Like this condo. The only reason you got the loan in the first place is Patrick is friends with the bank president and he guaranteed the loan. After you default, this condo will be ours. We are thinking it will make a great play space.

Yes, play space, see you weren't the only one who moved forward in interesting ways sexually. Both Patrick and I have become bi-sexually active and enjoy that part of our sex life. So yes, he joined your club, but what you didn't know is he had been playing with men for almost 3 years. You do get credit for that at least. See we were laughing about how he had totally owned you that day and I asked him about how it was to have a guy suck his cock. He admitted it was good and because we immediately agreed to be open about our sexual desires, I told him he was welcome to have that be a regular thing. We explored that with some threesomes, then some foursomes, and soon we had both crossed the gender barrier. The full story would take much longer, but let's just say, we have had many interesting adventures.

So, all of this, the club, me acting like I was shocked about the medallion, my getting upset at your story, our email to you this morning, our text exchanges, even Patrick's visit with Janie, someone who we have played with many times, it wasn't your plan at all, it was ours, and as you said yourself, I was playing my role so well.

Jim Bowers, you stole five years of my life. I didn't know it at the time because I was so young and naïve, but once Patrick freed me, that fact became crystal clear. Call it what you want, but I am making you pay a debt to me. I am still young-ish, even more beautiful, but I am way past naive, and I am married to a man who has been playing you for three full years. So, it is time to finish what we started three years ago and no longer do it from the shadows. You are about to be broke, completely humiliated, and still smitten by me, and that equation leads to an easy next step.

You, Jim Bowers, are going to profess your complete devotion to me and Patrick and return to the state you most natural exist in. We will lead and you will follow. You will not be coming this weekend to fuck me, you will instead be coming to our house this evening to start your life as our submissive slave.

You will get the privilege of serving us every day. We will become the center and only point of your life and you will spend every day for the next 2 years serving our every need and whim. After the 2 years is complete, you will have paid me back for the five years you took from me. You will be free to go at that point. Of course, you will have no money, no confidence, and no idea of how to move forward, so chances are you will just stay.

So, Jimmy boy, look me in the eyes, remember that they are the most beautiful, compelling and alluring eyes you have ever seen, and tell me you submit. Do it now."

To say I was stunned would be a serious understatement. I was destroyed. In five minutes Jessica and Patrick reasserted themselves and took control over me. I couldn't speak as these thoughts swirled in my overloaded head.

"I will make it easy for you, repeat after me. I Jim Bowers...." She then looked at me to say it.

Her eyes, fuck her eyes were boring into me and all the swirling stopped. I obeyed.

"I, Jim Bowers"

"Fully and completely submit"

"Fully and completely submit"

She changed it up, it added to my humiliation. "And who will you be submitting to, Jimmy boy?"

"Jessica and Patrick, Mistress."

"For how long?"

"Two years, Mistress."

"What will you deny us during that two years?"

"Nothing, Mistress. I will be your fully obedient slave."

"See, that wasn't so hard. Kind of like your dick. You are so pathetic. Your beautiful Mistress has been nice enough to play with your little weenie, and you can't even stay hard. But that's OK, we have some business to attend to. We have a 4 pm appointment with your lawyer in order to have you sign over the franchises. In case you wondered, your lawyer has been on our team ever since he and his wife and Patrick and I had a weekend to remember in Cabo. We are going to leave you just enough money from the business to make that deal actually go through.

You know it was Patrick who read you perfectly related to Orangetheory. He correctly surmised, that given you were still unable to get past me, that once you thought you had money you would want to spend it on me. It has been so amusing watching you think you could buy your way back in with me. You thought Patrick's wealth was why he won me so easily, but you never understood that while his wealth has always been nice, it was Patrick the man that won me. Won me easily, and keeps winning me every day.

So, we made a call and informed the corporate office staff that you would likely call. And you did, and they immediately shared that you had called about franchising information. You were right about one thing, the corporate folks LOVE me as a franchise owner and it only took a couple reassurances from me that your so-called buy-out scheme was exactly what we wanted to happen and that I would indeed end up in control of the franchises.

And now it is time to finalize your gift to me. So, get your pathetic self out of bed, put some clothes on, and let's go make your Mistress happy."

Jessica got dressed as I just laid in bed in total shock. She grabbed her bags and turned back to me.

"I am going down to call Patrick and share the good news. He, by the way, is fully unlocked, the photo was staged, and has promised to fuck me the moment I walk through the door. So, I am looking to get these silly legal matters out of the way so I can go home as the franchisee maven and fuck my man."

Jessica stopped for a moment and looked at me with her penetrating eyes, then she had one final bombshell to drop.

"Oh, and one more mind-blowing fact, do you realize we have still been married this whole time? Remember what I said about "your" lawyer. You are way too trusting. You signed a power of attorney to me, not a divorce agreement. So I have had all the legal power, but technically I am still Mrs. Jessica Bowers. So, last night you said we denied you the cuckold experience. Actually, we have been cuckolding you for this whole time. In fact, we have cuckolded you almost every day, often twice on weekends."

She laughed at her own taunt. I thought I had already reached maximum stun level, I had not. This new revelation had definitely taken it up 3 brand new notches. Jessica started to move towards the exit.

"Let that blow your mind, cucky, I will be downstairs talking to the man who has been fucking your wife for three full years. You have 10 minutes."

And with that, Jessica exited. My mind was mush, but as I went to get off my bed, or was it her bed, I realized, I was hard again. I didn't currently have my pants on, but once again I was nothing more than the guy with the fetish and the tent in his pants. I was still married, I was truly a cuckold, I was broke, and I was fucked. And of course, my dick was at full staff and I thought to myself, "I have time."

As I thought that, my phone buzzed. It was a message from a number I didn't have stored in my contacts. It said, "Don't even think about pleasuring yourself cuckold. Your wife is waiting. You are between her and my cock. Get your sissy ass downstairs now."

I read the text, stroked my cock once and came furiously. That is all it took. Not a good way to re-start my life as a completely obedient submissive to Jessica and Patrick, but what should they expect when they tell a guy with my fetish that I had been living it for three years.

I left the cum on the floor, cleaned myself up as fast as possible, and grabbed my clothes. I took a chance and entered the elevator naked. I arrived at the ground floor clothed and ready to serve.