Jim Returns Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third photo was the challenging one. Not for me, but I wondered how Jessica was going to feel about it. Janie did have Patrick masturbate and it is a photo of his cum eruption from that. His face is the classic expression of a climaxing man. It makes it look painful, obviously it isn't. Janie caught the moment fully. I immediately wondered if Jessica was ready to see her big strong husband looking pathetic, because us men always look pathetic when we masturbate and cum. Women climaxing looks incredible, men just look silly and pathetic.

Shit, I wasn't ready for that.

Yup, my instincts on the photos impact on Jessica were correct. She was struggling.

Tell me more.

Is that what I married?

What is that?

I mean first photo ... THAT is what I married.

Pretty dam impressive. But???

He looks pathetic and weak masturbating in front of others and look at his face!

I can't believe I am defending Patrick here, BUT... we men all look less than impressive at that moment. Cumming in a woman (or man) has a deeper feeling, our faces look deeper. Cumming from stroking yourself is almost like tickling yourself to an orgasm and it involves a sensitivity to touch at that moment that makes us all look ridiculous.

You have obviously given this too much thought

Guilty as charged. Just trying to defend my gender and our ability to take an amazing moment and make it look pitiful!

But why is it so amazing to do that in front of strangers when he could be with me? And he looks pathetic all locked away. Why is he more excited about being locked away while someone else is with me than being the one with me? Aren't I the one who should make him sexually excited?

I think this is a conversation that goes well beyond a text exchange. But quick answer, you are still the one he is excited about. Being denied you, witnessing another man pleasuring you, these are all still about YOU in his mind.

I think I should just try lesbianism!

Can I watch! :)

NO!!!! Why does everyone want to watch.

I am sorry, bad joke told at the wrong time. I appreciate this is hard for you, I really do.

I know, I just feel like I am floating without a tether around in a space I don't understand.

Probably wrong, but I will do my best to be that tether.

I just am frustrated. Why this damn focus on watching! What happened to actual participation!

If it would make you feel any better, I would love to participate with you this afternoon. Probably not the healthiest way to help you with your marital problems, but what can I say, I married you the first time for a reason.

Great my husband is a fetish guy now and my ex-husband is getting weepy with me. Perhaps I should just go home today, I am not sure I would be much fun to be with.

I had screwed up; I shouldn't have shared my building sentiment for Jessica. She had enough on her plate, and I threw more at her. But I was having a hard time not finding myself longing for Jessica. This was only supposed to be an exercise in lust, and I was quickly shifting to more. But then Jessica texted back.

Fuck it. My husband wants to feel humiliation and "watch" me with another man. Fine. We are going to have our date right now, and you are going to fuck me. As many times as you want. I need at least one of the men in my life to want ME, as in the actual me, smoking hot body and all. Jim Bowers, send your condo address, go there, I will be there ASAP, and when I arrive I want you to fuck me, make love to me, what ever you want. I know that is not fair to Patrick, or you probably, but I need to get laid because my stress level has me ready to pop!

The driver knows where to go. I will be waiting. I won't make love to you as the word love needs to between you and Patrick, plus in full honesty, it might be unhealthy for me given my quickly returning feelings for you. But I would be glad to fuck you, purely for your benefit of course! ;)

I am on my way. Don't back out on me.

I never have.

No, you haven't

I jumped an uber and arrived at my loft. Thankfully some furniture had already been delivered, cause while Jessica told me she wanted to get laid, I don't think getting fucked on the hard floor is really where she is at. I can't let myself in terms of "making love" because that is feeling too raw and dangerous for me. I am finding my fun plan to have sex with Jessica and even help her marriage is quickly sliding into me getting dangerously close to falling back in love with her. I don't think she even deserves my love in many ways, bit that is not how it works. There is just something compelling about Jessica and that has smacked me upside the head, and I am reeling.

I had just got settled when the buzzer went off. I let her in and after what seemed like an eternity, I watched her get off the elevator. She looks hot. She had on a shorts and top set that left her seriously fit mid-section bare. The skirt and top were the same pattern and were almost a schoolgirl plaid, and the top was tight enough to show off her breasts, but not slutty tight.

She smiled at me. I let out a WOW as she walked to me.

"It is amazing how much you got charged for such a small amount of material."

"You look fucking amazing!"

"I tried it on and thought that it was a bit to risqué for me, but then the texts arrived, I nearly went off the deep end, and I just didn't have the energy to worry about it."

"Easy solution, come on in. We can take it off of you, fold it up neatly, and then return it later."

"Oh, I don't want to return it, not after seeing you react."

"Then let's get it off of you."

"I am obviously on a rollercoaster. So, I want you to make the decision. Just fuck me, dare I say, make love to me, and Patrick be damned. Or, take photos, tease Patrick, you still fuck me. This is going to sound hilarious, but I want to be the good wife here, but I just don't know how."

I did not actually welcome this authority she just gave me. I didn't want the responsibility. I was realizing I started something that was taking on a life of its own. I was a bit frozen as she looked at me. Then I made a decision. Unlikely that it was a good decision, but a decision nonetheless.

I walked up to her, put my arms around her and pulled her in and kissed her. I think the move shocked her a bit. Sex is one thing, kissing is another. She was hesitant at first, but then she melted. I smiled, or at least as much as you can when passionately kissing. Even though I was really enjoying the kiss, I broke it off.

"Jessica, I have a brand new bed and I would like to share it with you. Just you. Not Patrick."

Jessica looked at me, nodded and I took her hand and we went into my bedroom.

"Oh my fucking God that feels good," Jessica screamed as I knelt on the floor with my head buried between her legs. She was laying flat on the bed with her butt right at the edge. My tongue was pleasuring her, and my hands were enjoying her tits. I planned to give her a first orgasm this way and then make love to her the usual way.

I love pleasuring a woman this way. The truth is I have an average cock, but I have a top tier tongue! After being reminded how big Patrick's cock is today, I was feeling insecure about providing Jessica with any real pleasure via normal sex, but it also meant he probably never orally pleasures his wife, as why would he when his cock can do the work.

Jessica was enjoying my handiwork. I started by kissing her and slowly removing her clothes. I REALLY enjoyed that. I felt passion and heat between us and laughed that I was an idiot to give her to Patrick, and it was now his turn. I totally got where he was coming from, but as I learned, it is not a strong place to be in if you hope to defend your relationship with your wife.

I then laid her on the bed and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to the edge. She laughed, and before I even started to lap her pussy she said, "I have missed your tongue!" I smiled and slowly started to lick and eventually suck. I played her like I was the concert master and she went from, "ouhs, and ahs, to fucking God in a straight and steady path.

Her current status was a rhythmic huffing and I could feel her thighs clamping down on my head. She was going to cum! I backed off a bit. I wanted this to last.

"Oh, fuck you Jim Bowers, finish me!" she said both laughing and expressing desperation. I picked up my efforts. I slowed my efforts. I had her on the edge, and I kept her there for at least 10 minutes. Finally, I finished her and she exploded into an orgasm. She clamped down on my head with her thighs and she bent up at the waist and used her hands to grasp my head and pull me in deeper to her convulsing pussy. It was an all encompassing and intense orgasm for Jessica, and I was the source of it.

I brought her back down to earth and came up from between her legs. I helped her scoot back onto the bed and then I entered her missionary style. I had great sex with a beautiful woman. It was somewhere between making love and fucking, but either way I truly enjoyed myself. I think she did too, although I don't think I helped her cum again. My dick is not Patrick's.

As I collapsed next to her after cumming, she leaned over and kissed me.

"That was wonderful. I needed that." She said with a smile.

I laughed and said, "I was a half second from saying the same thing."

We just stayed intertwined on the bed not quite cuddling, but not just lying next to each other.

"This was the best and worst idea I have had in a while." I said to her with sincerity.

She just looked at me with a tell me more expression. So, I did.

"Connecting sexually with you just felt really good. And I actually think it was good for us to do so without Patrick and such so when we do involve him, we have a connection. So, good idea. Connecting with you just felt really good and notice I didn't include the sex this time. The sex part felt great, but so did connecting with you. This is supposed to be about sex, and I am having a hard time making it only about that. So, bad idea."

Jessica just smiled at me and her hand slid over to my dick. She started to stroke it. It started to come to life. After a few minutes, I was at full mast.

She rolled over and faced me while she stroked. Her expression changed from the recently satisfied lover of mine, to a woman with power and strength. I was caught off guard, but her change made her even hotter and reminded me that she has always had great power over me, even if she never fully realized it.

Those thoughts were about to come to life because this whole time, while I thought I was in control, I wasn't. Jessica London was in charge, and she was about to remind me of that. There is the old saying in the military that a plan is good until you make contact with the enemy, and while Jessica wasn't going into full enemy standing, so was about to make me realize we were not equals and my plan was about to get blown up.

"I think I have toyed with you long enough, so, I am going to explain some things to you, and you are going to listen. Oh, and you are going to enjoy my touch, but you are not going to cum, understood?"

The shift was abrupt, and I found myself jumping into sub-space strongly, but with Jessica involved it also felt much deeper and stronger than then when I play in that space at the club. It was like two major circuit breakers in my life got tripped simultaneously: my submissive orientation AND my deep desire for Jessica. I went from the new, strong, in-charge Jim, to putty in her hands instantly.

"I understand."

"I understand, Mistress." Jessica said as she made a slow pass over my cock with her hand.

"I understand, Mistress."

"You threw a lot at me recently, but whether you realized it or not, the part that amused me the most was when you said perhaps Mistress Jessica could be born. Well, she was born a while ago and you are about to meet her, and from this point forward you are Mistress's submissive."

"Yes, Mistress." I said instinctively. I couldn't decide if this was the greatest development ever or the worst. I guess I was going to find out. Jessica began.

"I think it is time for you to understand what happened, and what is going to happen, because while you think you knew what was happening, you actually had no idea. Patrick and I have been controlling your life all along and enjoying it immensely. Your company, your sex life, this little charade, it has been us all along. So, you are going to lay there and listen to the real story and as you do, feel free to sink back into the submissive deep state that is the real you. That guy is going to making a big comeback, starting right now."

"Please don't do this to me, Jessica."

Her slap hit me hard and she squeezed my dick in a painful, twisting way. "I didn't hear Mistress in there, and silly boy, we have been doing this to you since Halloween 2018. You just never knew it. But I will be nice and tell you the whole story, but if you speak out of turn or fail to address me properly, we will switch from a nice story telling session to a painful punishment session. Do you understand?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and how I was just shrinking back into the pathetic sissy cuck that stood aside as a strong man took my wife. But she was good and knew I really wanted to hear the story, so I replied, "yes mistress."

"Let's start at the beginning. When Patrick fagged you out, while seducing me, that Saturday three years ago, I experienced sex I didn't know was possible. Patrick first took me in his bed. His cock touched me places you had never reached. His size, his strength, a full day of foreplay, they all combined to give me multiple amazing orgasms and helped me understand what it meant to make love with a real man.

Then, he took me to the shower, a fantasy I had my entire adult life, and he made reality better than fantasy. He pinned me against the wall and made me his slut. I screamed in pleasure like I was trying to wake the dead. He then turned me around and impaled me on his cock. I almost passed out it felt so good. He kept me at an orgasm level 3-4 times better than you ever provided me for a good 10 minutes and then he made that spike as he planted his cum deep inside of me. Pretty much every time he fucks me, one of those experiences repeats itself. By the way, just before we emailed you, I straddled him, and I came HARD.

So fast forward to this point. I had a wonderful orgasm from your tongue, a 7 out of 10 score. Patrick averages a 9.5. And our sex a few moments ago, well, it was nice, but a 0.0 on the orgasm scale. See, Jimmy, there is no future related to sex between you and me. But because I am a kind and loving Mistress, I figured I owed you one fuck. It will not be happening again.

See, you probably thought I arrived home to anger and hurt after you supposedly ambushed me, but what I really did was walk through the door and walk up to Patrick and put his hand right here on my bare skin above my hip. Why? Because that is where he first put his hand on me the night we met. You probably never understood, but I was his at that point. I had never had a reaction to a touch like that. And to know he did it right in front of you and then kept it there without any concern for you, that blew my mind. That is what a real man does, he takes a woman and makes her feel sexy and wanted.

Ever since that amazing day, when we want to tell each other it is time to fuck, one of us puts Patrick's hand in that spot. It is our signal to each other, a signal first made during that first meeting, that it is time to ignore everything else and make love, or fuck, depending on our mood. We ignored you that first night, and I wanted him to ignore the stuff you sent us, and ignore all the questions he had about our meeting, and I wanted him to remind me what it truly feels like to be a woman. Patrick smiled at me and took me to the shower, he didn't even give me time to take my dress off. He pinned me to the wall, and we fucked just like we did that first night. When we finished, we just laughed and I said, "just as good as that first night. I guess we have great sex after we have fucked Jim over. Let me clean up and I will meet you in the kitchen, our plan is working perfectly."

I watched Patrick walk away and I was once again reminded that he is the best man I have ever met, and at least 10 notches ahead of you. There was a reason he bested you three years ago, completely taking me from you in under 24 hours. He walked up to me as a complete stranger and within five minutes his hand was on me, so actually he took me in 5 minutes. He undid five years of being with you in five minutes. Shit, by 1pm that day I had deleted you from my phone. I returned to our condo exactly once after that night, with Patrick, he fucked me in every room, even the walk-in closet. I told him I wanted to be sure my last memory of that place was him and the way he made me feel. That is who Patrick is to me, compared to you.

Now this next part is really going to put you back into being the distant second place finisher you have always been. Your business, your wealth, that is all great, but it was Patrick orchestrating it all. See, your partner, Johnny, the guy who suggested the business idea, he was Patrick's roommate at college. In fact, the business idea was actually Patrick's. We were talking about the idea, and he said he would need a workaholic drone or two to make it work, he just didn't have the time. I jokingly said, "you mean someone like Jim," and he smiled and said, "that could work." And that is actually how your business started, you were just our man hours to bring it to life. And then when you were about to go under and magically got an angel investor, the one who took a 40% stake, that was me and Patrick.

So, here is the part that has cracked us up so many times. You and the other guys built the business and made it successful by working ridiculous hours, including a lot of Saturdays. And when you knew the real story, you knew that cucky jim was still going to work on Saturdays so Patrick could make more money and fuck his wife! That first day he sent you in on a Saturday so he could make me his, and since then he has been making you work weekends to make us rich. A reminder, you got rich on your 20% share, we got even richer with our 40% share.

And then there is the comment you made last night about Patrick not paying attention to the franchising contract, I almost spit out my wine, because that is exactly how this is about to get much worse for you. See, you missed the clever section of the contract Patrick included that had a very specific deadline for the final version of the software going live. Do you realize that the deadline was a week ago and the software, while being done and ready, did not go live on time.

And the penalty for missing it is the option of the controlling partner, that is Patrick and I, to buy out the other partners for $1 and take full control of the company, which would also mean when the final sale goes through, the one that supposedly was making you rich, you won't be an owner anymore. We have 30 days to exercise that clause. We plan to do it for you, but the other two partners are going to collect every dime.