Jim Wagner Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers were still tangled in my hair as she continued to grip my head and twitch in my mouth. She kept cumming and cumming. I kept my fingers in her rubbing that spot until I was sure she was drained. Slowly she stopped twitching and I pulled back. I then licked her clean savoring her taste and the feel of her soft skin.

After removing my fingers from her pussy, I stood and helped her on to the bed watching her slowly return to Earth. Leaning over her, I brought my lips to hers and kissed her, sharing her cream. I was rewarded with another soft moan of delight. I got on the bed next to her and held her. I felt the aftershocks of pleasure run through her body. Her lips moved, but there wasn't a sound. She was speechless!

I glanced over at Natalie who was just smiling.

As I held Annie and kissed her hair softly, she began to come around after a few minutes.

"Never before. Ever,"she said softly. "Nobody has ever given me an orgasm like that one. This wasn't what I had planned. My body is like jello and I can't move." She was right. Annie was so relaxed as she was lying there in my arms. Weak from her pleasure. "My whole body is still twitching," she said.

"Then I did well," I said with a smile.

"If there is something more than perfect, that was it," Annie told me. "But, my plan was to care for you, Jimmy."

"Oh, well," I said with a smile.

"No, you're not leaving here until you cum," she said, "but I can't do anything after that full body orgasm." Turning to Natalie she said, "Natalie, will you come over and care for Jimmy?" Natalie nodded her head with enthusiasm that made her blonde hair move up and down over her tits. She walked over to the bed slowly.

"Natalie," I said looking into her eyes, "You are Natalie only here. This is private between us. Although, everytime I see you, I will see Natalie. Is that okay?" She smiled, nodded her understanding and whispered thank you. "Although, I do admit if we are behind a locked door, I could easily kiss you like this." I brought my lips to hers and we exchanged a deeply hungry, hard, passionate kiss that left us both breathless.

"Can you imagine me coming to your office, locking the door and kissing you like that," I asked.

Natalie closed her eyes for a moment. I could swear I saw her almost swoon. When she opened her eyes she was smiling.

"I'd love that, Jimmy," she said softly.

"Good,"I told her. "Now, can you take care of that," I asked, pointing to my now very hard cock. "See what kissing you does to me?"

"I'm not a very good cock sucker," she told me as she looked at my eight inch cock.

"Together we can make you a great little cock sucker, if you want," I assured her.

With that assurance, she began to slowly stroke my cock exploring every inch of my cock and balls with her soft hands. Then she leaned over and kissed the tip leaving her pink lipstick on it. Opening her lips she took the head into her mouth and began sucking and stroking me. In less than a minute she was moaning on my cock. She loved having it between her lips.

After a few minutes she began taking more into her mouth. When she got about half of it in, she gagged and pulled back with tears streaming down her face. She gave me an embarrassed smile and tried again.

"That's okay," I told her. "You're doing great. Take what you can." As I encouraged her, my hand was in her blonde hair caressing it. "That's it. You're going to be such a good sissy cock sucker."

Hearing that made her try even harder to get it all. She gagged a few more times and by now my cock was even harder. My need to cum greater. My shaft was coated in her saliva and drool.

"Suck on the head and stroke me, Baby," I instructed her.

"Call her names," Annie coached me in a whisper.

"I'm so close to cumming in your slutty sissy mouth," I told her. "You're going to be my cock sucking sissy bitch." I began to thrust my hips. Fuck, I was getting so close.

"I'm going to cum so hard in your hot mouth. Don't stop, slut. Suck harder sissy. Suck my cock harder." Her moans were driving me wild. I could feel the vibrations through my body.

Holding her blonde head I began to cum violently into her mouth. I didn't want to lose the hot embrace of her sissy mouth on my cock. I just kept cumming and cumming. Natalie couldn't swallow it all and some dripped down my shaft.

I lifted her head off of my cock and brought her lips to mine and kissed her. Tasting my cum in her mouth and swallowing some; moaning as I did. Breaking the kiss, I looked into her eyes and smiled.

"Such a good sissy, Natalie," Annie told her. "A good sissy licks her man's cock clean. Can you do that, Baby?"

She smiled, nodded and within a few moments was licking and sucking any cum from my shaft and balls as I caressed her head.

"Good girl," I said softly to which she just smiled.

I glanced over at Annie who was beaming.

"You were just perfect," she told me softly. "Perfect for her and perfect for me."

"I hope so," I told her.

"You are going to have to come back, Jimmy, and come back often" Annie told me. "We have to finish what we started,"

"Any time," I told her with a smile. "Just let me know."

I gave Annie a kiss and shared one with Natalie. I got up, used the bathroom and dressed. Looking at the bed as I walked out, I saw them in one another's arms smiling.

"Good night, Ladies," I said softly as I turned and left.

I returned to Ken's thinking I'd at least sleep in the apartment behind the garage even though it wasn't ready. I really didn't want to go back to that pool house. I brought my few belongings with me and my sleeping bag.

Ken's car wasn't there so I texted to tell him what I was hoping to do. He texted back telling me he was still working on that emergency project and would be home in a couple of hours. I asked about his dinner and he told me he didn't have time for anything but work. I let him know something to eat would be waiting for him.

I was worried about Ken.

XXXXX

Part 3 will pick up at this point in the story. To be honest, I am not sure how far I am going to be taking this series at this moment.

Thank you for your time, it's the most precious commodity you have. I hope you enjoyed the story so far and please leave a comment and/or rating.