All Comments on 'Jimmy Boy'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rethinking

I don’t like BDSM, but if a dom treated me like that, I would feel so fortunate, and I could love someone like that. Good story. Thank you for a hot read!

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

I do love to BDSM . This is the way i would love to be treated!!!!!!!!!! Excellent story I hope there more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Top treatment

That's good domination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is a nice story. I really liked that they cuddled because most of the bdsm stories I've read don't have that, and in my opinion there's no point in sex if you don't get to cuddle afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice and sensual

I am on Squirt and was going to get my first taste of being a sub, I am a very passionate bottom but never been a sub. Unfortunately something came up and my dom couldn't make it. If it had happened, this story says exactly how I'd have wanted it to play out. Great story, not only dom/sub but loving and sensual also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love your story...but...

I love your story. I'm a "retired" kink bottom (70+), but in my day, I was 6'2", 190 lbs, and in fairly good shape. I played as a switch with a definite preference for the bottom, but I could and would Top--you got to play a lot more that way. The opening of your story reminds me of the old Wet Spot in Seattle, where I first began to explore my kink side.

You write very well, and it's a hot story that punches lots of my buttons. However, you also did something that I hate to see in fisting fiction--a plot twist that suggests activities which are not smart or safe. When you got to the fisting, it sounded like this was a first time experience for the Top, as well as the bottom. In fisting, one of the two players needs to be experienced, or else you need an experienced coach guiding the two novices. Somebody in the room has got to know the safe and sane way to fist! In play some of the hottest experiences I ever had were when I climbed into the sling and coached a novice Top about the craft and art of fisting, using my hole as a training aid. (The last time I did it, I was about 68 and he was 24 -- I love passing on the baton of kink...just wish my health didn't pull me out of the game.)

Keep up the great work!

NicklieNicklie6 days ago

Very nice! I say nice BECAUSE you showed caring and compassion. I think those and Respect

Make for a better experience and the getting off on it much better! You did a great job in the way you told it. I've been in his part before where only pain is what was offered. I usually stopped and walked away! Thank for showing conl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous