All Comments on 'Jimmy from Maintenance'

by AmyOctobre

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

looks like she found a way to get over a cheating bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hope they allowed

Her to keep the video's her soon to be ex, made of her and her other studs after they were used in court.... this wasn't her first rodeo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She's just a whore

She just wants money and cock. Why write about a shitty woman? No one cares.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Liked it

I feel the story belongs more in the erotic couplings section and what ever other reviewers say she not a whore the husband decided to let her go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It doesn't really fit in LW.

She's going through a divorce from man who cheated on her. This doesn't really fit under extramarital affairs, at least on her part. It does for her soon to be ex.

<P>

As for the "She's just a whore", if she is, it is only because of her cheating ex. She was fine for him until he felt she was too old for him -- all while he was getting older, too. Why isn't he a shitty man? In fact, if the term "shitty" applies to anyone, it's him. What, men are allowed to fuck whoever they want, regardless of their own marital status, but the woman has to stay true to him no matter what he does?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Good for her. The husband’s a bitch, fuck him. Well written.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
Her husband cheated on her twice

Once with another woman and then when he tried to cheat her out of what was her due under the divorce laws.

He had cast her adrift, made her a free agent. Her time with Jimmy was two free agents having sex.

Can't eat your cake and keep it for later, Danny boy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A good story but also a sad one.

Kicking Daniel to the curb was the best thing she could do. Fucking Jimmy was the second best but thinking she has any actual feelings for him? Considering he’s fucking other renters, he’s a player, not a stayer and soon enough he’ll find someone younger and hotter to replace her...just like Daniel.

Then where will she be? At some point, it’ll be harder and harder to find a man with little yo no baggage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah, he was a really shitty husband. And she gets half of everything they owned.

So maybe she'll fare better with a maintenance man, who fucks every and any woman he can. Sounds like she's relocating from the frying pan to the fire. Good for her, that'll show him. Wonder how many weeks it will take him to replace her?

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
Some anons proved themselves to be true misogynists here...

Her husband cheated on here. What was she supposed to do - take him back after his tepid request for reconciliation.

Man, fuck that, if it happens to some dude, and fuck that, when it happens to that chick. Life's too short to waste it, dealing with people that only care about their whole self-satisfaction. Maybe Sam was less than a perfect wife, but she was, so all intended purposes, faithful to her marriage, which automatically makes her better, in every ways that matters, to Daniel.

She has every right to hook up with whomever she wants, including Jimmy, since she is essentially a single woman. Kinda ridiculous for her soon-to-be ex to assume she would just be waiting for him to show up and take him back...

The story, overall, is alright. Since the author didn't really seems interested to delve into the Blumgolds' relationship, you got to take the whole thing as a flap story, and, for what it is... it ain't that original! Not bad, might you, but nothing that we haven't read countless times around here. It's a first story, though, so I am expecting the author to put more effort in pulling out a more interesting and/or involving tale, next time around.

Basic, but alright. Which there's nothing wrong with.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
AmyO! Way To go! I really enjoyed it. I have a lot of work experience in other people's homes as the big strong guy who is good with a trade. Even those of us built like Offensive linemman with average junk were listed after often. Yes women often want

The safe way to handle this as the repair guy is to steer the conversation around to social life, and point out that you and your crew do Wednesday happy hours at a certain bar, and that you all welcome new peeps. If the lady shows up, dating/sex/romance continue as usual.

I don't see a reason for the negative comments about her. She was a faithful wife, she married him for love, AND he not only cheated on her, he INSULTED her, and was an asshole about the divorce. Fuck the little weasel.

***

I often had to gently remind women who made wistful comments about how they wished their hubby could fix things like me, that hubby skill as lawyer or CPA or whatever is more valuable and really more manly since it provides better for the family. (Nice awkward sentence structure)

Very good rookie outing AmyO, please keep writing, If your stuck for a story idea, how about one where a big football player is a good student who tutors calculus and physical science. He is sweet on one of his tutees, can't act on it, is heart broken, but luck's into a consolation fling with the student's divorcee mom. Mom was perceptive, sympathetic, and an amazing example of the glorious beauties of feminine delight our society ignores as " average housewife". Tossed aside by her ex, his loss was my gain. she was as Ed Bruce put it, "The best break this old heart;ever had".

Thanks again

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

He was definitely an asshole she wasn't much better.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Can't blame Sam a bit. The fool husband should have been more thoughtful. So now she gets a good fucking and gives hubby a good fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved Jimmy in the nude -- a tall, well-built young man, muscled and masculine, hairy in all the right places, and not the least bit afraid to satisfy a woman. to bad he can't stay with Sam!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmyOctobre@AmyOctobre
Amy Octobre is a writer from Texas. A nymphomaniac since high school, Amy's obsessions include oral sex, threesomes and submissive/dominant roleplaying.