Jimmy from Maintenance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you, um...fix her problem?" Sam asked, leaning her head towards Jimmy's stomach. He smelled so healthy, she wanted to lick his stomach, to taste his salty, warm sweat.

"Oh yea," Jimmy said, "she had a pretty bad clog, but I busted it, and everything is flowing good again."

Sam pulled her skirt up over her ass cheeks, then she straddled Jimmy's legs without touching them. Jimmy was still half-under the sink, with his arms extended upwards in the pipes, obscuring his view of Sam. She looked at the bulge in his jeans, and it looked quite thick, like Sam's wrist. She imagined the compression on his cock must have been uncomfortable, and just as her hands began moving towards Jimmy's zipper, he slid out from under the sink, knocking her over in a jumble, right on top of his legs.

"Ow, oh, shit!" Jimmy said, twisting away. "What are you doing?"

Sam stood up and pulled her skirt down, smiling and blushing. "Oh, sorry, I was just getting up, and, I tripped, sorry."

"It's fine, it's ok," he said, bracing himself against the floor and getting to his knees. After a moment, he was standing again, and Sam was face-to-face with his mid-chest, his beautiful stomach just within reach, and then she could go lower, and then...

"I figured out your problem," Jimmy said.

"Oh...yea?" Sam asked.

"The motor burnt out, looks like it overheated. Your blades are all warped too, so I may need to replace those."

"Sounds like a big job."

"I can handle it," Jimmy said confidently.

"Can you handle these?" Sam asked, unable to help herself any longer. She pulled her blouse over her head, and her perfect, round tits fell out.

Jimmy couldn't take his eyes off her nipples for a long moment, and then his eyes slowly rose, and then he was staring into Samantha's blue orbs. He wiped grimy palms on his jeans, never breaking eye contact, and then exhaled deeply.

"Those are very nice," he said.

Sam stepped a little closer and looked up with the most submissive eyes she could manage, "Do you want to touch them?"

Jimmy's hands rose up, and his fingers glided over the sides of her tits. Sam closed her eyes in pleasure. She had him. Next, his rough hands cupped her tits, then he began to tease her nipples, grazing his fingers over them until they hardened. Sam moaned a little, and she reached forward and began undoing Jimmy's belt. Now, Jimmy was pawing her breasts more confidently, squeezing and staring without a care in the world. Sam let him continue, and she placed a hand on his rock-hard chest, and impulsively, squeezed his pecs.

"Do you like my tits?" Jimmy asked, grinning.

"Say tits again," Sam said.

"Tits."

"You're very strong," she observed, encircling her hand around Jimmy's waist, "maybe we should go somewhere a little more comfortable?"

No sooner had the words left her lips than Jimmy reached around her back, grabbed under her legs, and scooped Samantha up like a princess in a fairytale. He carried her without apparent effort, and as he walked to the bedroom, his pants began to sag, a result of his undone belt. Jimmy laid Samantha on the bed gently, and then he pulled his shirt over his head in one smooth motion, revealing a wide, hard chest with a light pattern of brown hair. "My pants are falling off," he said, "you want to give me a hand?"

Sam scooted across the bed and pulled his jeans down all the way. His boxers were red and black, and she left them unbothered for another moment. From her vantage – his penis wasn't even hard yet. A bit surprised, she stood up on the mattress and took Jimmy's face in her hands, and they just stayed there for a second, looking at each other in calm anticipation of ecstasy. "You're very beautiful," Jimmy said, "I'm happy you needed a maintenance man today."

"You'll be even happier very soon," Sam said, leaning into him. When their lips touched, she felt his rough beard scrape her face, and she found his kiss to be firm and moist. Jimmy took that opportunity to reach under Sam's skirt and squeeze her ass, and she squealed in delight, amazed at how powerful his hands were. "You're so big and strong," she said.

Jimmy smiled and lifted Sam, and she hugged him with her legs. Her ankles barely locked behind his back, and she reached up to his shoulders to climb him, so that in the next moment, her tits were in his face. Jimmy accepted this invitation with vigor, and then his mouth was on her nipples, eagerly licking and sucking. Sam moaned, the ache in her crotch reaching a fever pitch.

After a minute, Jimmy set her down, and Sam sat on the mattress, Jimmy standing in front of her. She looked up and saw his kind, gentle smile, and then she finally pulled his boxers down, her, heart pounding in excitement.

Jimmy's penis was big, a thick, circumcised white snake that was half-engorged, if Sam had to guess. "Wow," she said, grabbing the base of his cock with her small hands. Her other hand grabbed Jimmy's waist, and she pulled his hips closer to her face, savoring his masculine scent.

Sam lifted his penis up, so she could see his testicles, as big as tennis balls, dangling gloriously between his legs. His cock was heavy, and even half-hard, was much bigger than Daniel's meager endowment. Sam brought the tip to her lips and kissed it softly. Jimmy moaned, and then his big hand was on her head, running fingers through her hair.

"You're so gorgeous," he said, and Sam bent her mouth to his nut sack, and then she licked upwards, keeping her tongue pressed to him the entire time, until she reached the top. Sam repeated this twice, moistening every inch before she opened her mouth over the tip. Then she opened wide, and Jimmy thrust forward slightly, and her mouth was full of his meat. She began bobbing rhythmically, using her saliva as lubricant, and Jimmy's hand went to the back of her neck.

Sam sucked enthusiastically, and she could feel it hardening in her mouth, growing bigger and thicker every second. Within a minute, his cock was prodding the back of her throat, and Sam had to back off a little, lest he choke her. As she took a breath, Sam admired Jimmy's dick in its full, hard-on glory. It was a man's cock, something that required great time and effort to bring an eruption. If Sam had ever sucked Daniel's dick the same way, he would've came within 30 seconds.

With both hands, Sam sucked and stroked, as happy as she'd ever been. Her only regret was that she didn't have a camera, so she could one day show Jimmy what his pretty ex-wife had found in her own apartment complex. He would be furious, she thought, and probably feel emasculated and impotent for a while.

Just as Sam's jaw began to ache slightly, Jimmy pushed her away from his cock. He looked down at her in raw animal lust, and with one movement of his powerful arms, he threw Sam back onto the bed, and then he crawled towards her, his eyes hungry.

He nestled his head between Sam's legs, and in slow-motion, lifted her skirt up. She had a thong on, and Jimmy began with his fingers, gently prodding around her vagina. Sam gasped slightly – no man besides Daniel had touched her there in a long time. She took a deep breath to slow her heart, and Jimmy teased her thong over her clit, back and forth, then he bent his head between her legs. Sam felt an orgasm begin to build, and she put a hand on Jimmy's head, hoping to encourage him.

He went slowly, dampening the entire area with his own mouth, kissing and licking. Then, he penetrated her with his fingers, his mouth pressed against her labia. He stayed there for a time, palpating her vagina, gently sucking and moaning. Sam wrapped her legs around his neck, which Jimmy accepted by reaching up to squeeze her foot. Amazingly, he began giving her a one-handed foot massage while delivering the best oral sex she'd ever had, and she clutched his head, her breath rapid and shallow.

She orgasmed powerfully, a brief surge of juice onto Jimmy's eager lips. The orgasm sent rays of hot pleasure through her whole body, and she felt like a goddess, this titanic man as her sex servant. He continued licking and fingering, and Samantha enjoyed the sensations for another two minutes before she backed away.

"Lay down," she said, and they switched places, with Jimmy on bottom.

Aware of his girth, she straddled his penis and used her hand to rub the head on her pussy. After a moment, she took the first inch, biting her lip as she was expanded, penetrated, filled. The next few inches went more smoothly, and once Sam took him as deep as she could, she lifted her ass slowly, still nervous about Jimmy's power.

She had nothing to fear. Jimmy was content to squeeze her ass, suck her tits, and let Sam ride him with every ounce of strength she had. She fucked him for a long time, climaxing over and over, until she collapsed on Jimmy in a sweaty heap. He was still hard as a diamond, and with great care, he turned Sam onto her stomach and got behind her.

If riding Jimmy was risky, taking him doggystyle was downright dangerous. In the next moment, his penis felt like it was entering her stomach, and she bit her pillow, determined to bring Jimmy to orgasm. He thrust over and over, smacking her ass, gently playing with her anus. At one point, he pushed her face into the sheets, and after several more powerful thrusts, he let out a bellowing groan. "OOOAAAAHHH," Jimmy cried, emptying his seed deep within her.

Finally done, Jimmy collapsed on the sheets, trying to catch his breath. Sam took the opportunity to cuddle next to him, and she nestled her head into his chest, hoping he'd stay and chat awhile. To her enormous satisfaction, he draped his arm over her shoulders and kissed the top of her head, even as his giant penis began to deflate and droop.

"That was amazing," Jimmy said. "Whoever that guy was earlier at your door, he was a complete fool to ever let you go."

"Thanks," Sam said, her heart beginning to slow. The gravity of her actions was still processing, and all Sam knew was that she was fainnly satisfied. Fulfilled. Contented. For the first time in years, Sam was no longer thinking about sex, neither as a hormonal deficiency, nor merely an escape from boredom, and that was good. In fact, she thought, looking up at Jimmy's chiseled jaw, it was great. If he was agreeable, she might just spend a bit more time in Texas, and if they did fuck again, she was determined to have a video camera – for sentiment, of course, and nothing else.

THE END

12