Jimmy has More Questions

Story Info
Jimmy and Karen continue their explorations.
2.9k words
4.47
16.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers

Readers please note: Although all the characters in this story are fictional-they are portrayed as all being eighteen years old or older.

A few more questions

Just before nine that Sunday night Karen excused herself from the family room claiming a busy day on Monday. I waited an appropriate time before declaring that I just wanted to check on my homework before I went to bed. So, in short order we were together again, but in my room this time.

Karen was sitting cross legged on my bed while I sat with my back against the headboard again. Once we were comfortable, I asked: "So, what other questions do you have?"

"What did you really think of the story I told you about Mom and Dad's Sunday morning routine activity?"

I quickly recalled a mental picture of the scene that Karen had described. I could see Mom kneeling on the side of the bed with Dad standing behind her giving her a good old-fashioned fucking.

"I was impressed. I think that it's unlikely that she was giving him a 'Cracker' since I think that it would be difficult with her bent over like that. What do you think?"

"I agree, I'm convinced that they were fucking and anything else highly unlikely. But, do you think that it's possible to do anal sex like that?"

"I don't think that Mom would be into anal. OK, now that that's settled, what else?"

"Have you ever had a blow job?"

"Unfortunately not. You?'

"Girls don't get blow jobs, they give them."

"You're going to have to watch some porn with me. Guys 'go down' on their ladies and do what's like a blow job on their clits. You've never thought about that?"

"I'd really like to see that."

"So, what brought up the blowjob subject?"

"Well, Carmine has sort of hinted about it. I've been putting him off since I've never done it and I'm not really sure that I wouldn't gag when I took him in my mouth."

"Does he go down on you?"

"No, I told you that."

"Sorry, want to see how it's done on my laptop?"

"Let's watch together, ok?"

"How about I search on Blowjob and Cunnilingus and we can alternate?"

"What's Cunnilingus?"

"That's the name of when a guy goes down on a girl."

"Educate me."

I fired up my laptop and went on line to one of my favorite porn sites. I searched on 'blowjob' and it brought up a few thousand hits. First I selected still pictures to give Karen an idea of the variety of positions that can be used when giving 'head'. Yes, she learned that term, too.

After reviewing the still pictures, I found a short video that I had seen before and which depicted a young lady giving a loving blowjob to a man while they were both seated on a living room couch. She just stared and didn't really say anything until the guy was cumming: "Is she swallowing his cum?"

"It appears so. You don't have to but some girls like it. And, from the videos that I've seen-it appears that the guys like it too."

"I don't know that I could do that."

"Give a blowjob or swallow?"

"Swallow. What's it taste like?"

"I really don't know. What do you taste like?"

"I don't know that either. Lets put that on our list to explore."

I didn't know what she meant by that. Were we going to search on what body fluids taste like or were we going to find out for ourselves? I decided to wait and see."

We watched a few more blowjob videos until they started to seem repetitive. I suggested that we search on cunnilingus and Karen agreed. I soon had the screen filled with pictures of men going down on women and Karen's eyes bugged out. She studied them for a few minutes before: "OK, let's see some videos." So, I put one on that I had seen before, it was almost the opposite of the first blowjob video in that the man was going down on the woman on a living room couch.

Karen watched attentively until the actress had, or simulated, an orgasm: "Wow bro, that looks great. I wonder if Carmine would do that for me?"

"Well, and-please take no offense-but, if Carmine wont, I will."

"Really? You'd do that for me?"

Shifting from kindly and caring brother to lecherous brother: "I'd be happy to go down on you, but not, maybe, without a little reciprocity."

"You want me to give you a blowjob?"

"Thanks for the offer."

"That was more of a question than an offer."

"Well, honestly-yes."

"Well, If you're willing to go down on me and I agree to try giving you a blowjob then all we need is a date-right?"

"I guess so-how much time do you think it would take?"

"I don't have any idea. That's why I think we should wait until we know that there is enough time to try it."

"Agreed. Blow job and Cunnilingus it is-date to be determined."

"What's next on the list?"

Thinking quickly: "Your boobs. I really like seeing them. I'd really like to touch them with more than my chest when we hug. Does Carmine do anything that makes them feel good?"

Karen looked at me for a few seconds before she stripped her shirt up and off: "Take a good look. Yes, Carmine rubs them and gently squeezes them and sometimes kisses them, and I really like it when he kisses and sucks on my nipples."

"They are beautiful-just like the rest of you."

"Would you like to put your hands on them?"

"Is that an offer?"

"In this case, yes." She moved closer to me and stuck her chest out a little. I cupped a breast in each hand and marveled how the flesh felt so good and so natural in my hands. "Are you going to kiss them?"

Without delay, I leaned over and kissed each of her nipples as gently as I could. They felt stiffer than I had imagined but I could tell that Karen liked the attention as she put her arm up with her hand on the back of my neck and pulled my face against her. I instinctively opened my lips and drew in her nipple teasing it with my tongue before I applied just a little bit of suction.

Karen arched her back and moaned softly: "I'd like you to do that a little later when I'm laying back, OK? For now, let's continue with our lessons."

I reluctantly broke my lip lock on her left boob and sat back up straight. I could see the moisture that I had left behind but Karen wiped it off with her wrist-I guess that it felt funny.

"So what about sex? Obviously neither of us has 'done the deed' and all that. So what's the mystery?"

I offered to show her some pictures and videos of people having sex but Karen seemed more interested in just talking. So I asked: "So, then you and Carmine have never done it?"

"No, I'm just too scared."

"Scared of what? That it will hurt or that you won't like it?"

"No, scared of getting pregnant."

"I understand. But you know that there are ways of preventing pregnancy, right?"

"Of course I know. I had Sex Ed in High school but I just can't bring myself to trust rubbers or things like that."

"What about the pill?"

"Just a couple more weeks. When I'm with this company for three months I'll be able to be on the health plan. Then I'll be able to get a Gyno appointment and ask for a prescription for the pill. Otherwise I just can't afford it."

"I understand. I suppose that Carmine is pressuring you for that, too."

"Not as much as I expected. I think that he understands my predicament but would really like to continue with the hand jobs, 'crackers' and hopefully someday a blowjob."

"I don't know that there's anything that I can do to help you on this subject."

"Well, let's just wait and see. When I get on the pill, there's no telling where that will lead. Would you like to do sex with me?"

"Are you kidding? I'd jump your bones anytime."

"My little horn dog I suspect that you would jump anything with a pulse about now."

"Probably true. Hey look it's after eleven and we both need to get up early tomorrow."

"Yes, we've been talking for quite a while now. I still 'owe you one' from earlier-what's your pleasure?"

"My pleasure?"

"Yeah, hand job, 'cracker, or what? You write the script."

"Let me think about this. How about you go take your shower and then bring yourself back in here and let me try kissing your clit before we do a 'cracker', how does that sound?

"Can I make a counter proposal?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"You go take your shower then I take mine. We go into my room and I take you into my mouth just to see what it's like. Then you can kiss me down there to see what that's like-then we finish off with a naked hinny cracker. How does that sound?"

"That sounds like a really good plan-Who showers first?"

"You do-get to it, I'll just watch you take off your clothes."

"All by myself?"

"OK, together then."

We both stood and stripped off. Karen was still looking good. She slowly walked, with an exaggerated butt wiggle through the bathroom into her room. I went directly into the shower sporting a half erect cock and washed it really good knowing where Karen was going to put it.

Karen was waiting for me to get done so that she could jump into the shower. I was still drying off when she popped open the shower door and asked: "You know that thing that I told you that Dad did with his hand while Mom was kneeling on the bed?" I told her that I did. "Could you try to do that for me when we're doing the 'cracker'?"

"Absolutely-but you'll have to help."

"How can I help you to diddle my clit?"

"Give me a little guidance."

I had removed my towel but kept in draped over my half-hard cock. Karen appeared soon enough wearing only a towel herself. She was, as usual, stunning.

"OK big fella, whip it out; it's about time that I get a taste of that thing. Why don't you slide down a little bit and lay a little flatter on the bed?"

I complied and Karen sat next to me. She lifted the towel and picked up my stiffening cock with her one hand. She gave it a few soft strokes bringing me to full hardness. Looking directly into my eyes, she lowered her head until the tip was just under her nose. I think that she might have been smelling it. After a few seconds, she opened her lips and took about a half-inch into her mouth. She closed her lips and I could feel a little suction; it felt good. After about a minute, and still looking directly into my eyes, she opened her mouth and moved her lips down over the head and about an inch or so onto the shaft. She stopped there and, still looking at me, moved her tongue around on the head while sucking very gently.

I smiled at her and nodded my head 'yes'. She didn't take me any deeper into her mouth but she did suck a little harder for a couple more minutes. I encouraged her to move her lips up and down my cock which she did for a few strokes. But it became obvious that this was not going to be the 'blowjob of the year'. I put my hands onto her cheeks and guided her up and off my cock. And no, it didn't make a popping noise when it came out of her mouth.

"Wasn't I doing it right?"

"You were doing just great. Was it what you expected? How did I taste?"

"I didn't take you very far into my mouth. I was afraid of gagging. To be truthful, I couldn't taste anything-you taste like my spit. But, more importantly, how did it feel? Do you think that I could make you cum that way?"

"Most definitely. All you need is a little more practice."

"Somehow I thought that you were going to say that. Who should I practice on, you or Carmine?"

"That will be up to you. Now, assume the position, just like me-on your back with your legs open."

I got up and she put herself down on her back. I guided her legs apart until I thought that I would fit between them. I started from the foot of the bed and gradually moved up between her legs while looking back and forth between her eyes and her pussy. The closer that I got to her crotch the higher she raised her knees while keeping her feet flat on the bed. I was soon in-place

I tried to keep eye contact but the angle was making that difficult. The first thing that I noticed was her scent. It was absolutely intoxicating. She smelled really good and the closer that I got to her pussy, the better she smelled. As her legs spread, her lips opened up a little. I stuck my tongue out and slid it up and down through the slit. I didn't feel anything so I pressed in a little deeper and did it again. I'm not sure if I felt anything or not but at pretty near the top end of her slit Karen made a gasp as my tongue passed over what I figured might be her clit.

I continued to lick up and down and each time that I passed over that spot it seemed to be just a little bit bigger and easier to find. Karen apparently liked my efforts as she continued to make little noises with each pass. I was finally able to confirm that I had located her magic button so I opened my lips enough to draw it into my mouth and continued to rub it with my tongue.

Karen was holding my head against her with both of her hands. I started sucking on her now distended clit and kept my tongue in motion on the end. I soon noticed Karen's hips rocking moving my head slightly with each thrust. Her breathing became deeper and deeper and I was beginning to think that I was achieving something new with her.

Then I went blind and deaf. Karen pulled my head against her crotch while squeezing her legs together. My eyes were against her lower tummy and my ears were covered by inner thigh. Karen was having an orgasm and I had caused it. I felt like I had achieved a great feat, I felt that I was a hero and I felt the need for air! She had all my air intake ports covered by her quivering body.

Luckily she relaxed a little before I passed out. I kept kissing and nuzzling her pussy while she slowly came back down to earth. After a few moments she started to giggle: "You did it little brother, you did it!"

She let me go allowing me to move from between her legs to alongside her with us both laying on the bed. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight: "Thank you, that was wonderful."

Me: "Did you really cum?"

"Without a doubt. I'm still throbbing down there."

"Well, at least we know how to get that done."

"Really brother, that was the best thing ever."

"Want me to do it again?"

"I'd probably pass out if you did."

"Now I know how you taste."

"Kiss me so I can tell."

I kissed her and let her lick my upper lip: "I taste good!"

"Yes you do. And you really squirm a lot when you cum."

Karen slid her one hand down wrapping her fingers around my cock "We better take care of this before you explode."

She pushed me indicating that I should get up. I stood next to the bed while she arranged the towel as it should be. She put her cute naked body down onto the towel without the customary little pillow. I remembered that I was supposed to touch her clit while I stroked off as I reached for the little lube jar. Two nice long lines of lube directly onto her butt crack would be enough for tonight.

I started to put myself down onto the bed, and onto Karen's fine ass, when she said: "Don't bother touching me, I'm still tingling from what you did with your mouth. Just jump on, get your gun and go to bed.

I pressed my cock into her crack and began a nice slow stroke. Karen was having none of that and immediately started a vigorous humping. She pushed her ass up against me encouraging me to stay with her. I soon shot a great load of cum all over her back and shoulders. Exhausted and spent, I got up, covered her with the other towel and readied myself for a return to my room for the eventual collapse of sleep.

Karen got up wearing the towel like a superman cape. Superman with a nice set of tits!

"Thank you for tonight, especially that part where you kissed me so intimately."

"And thank you for letting me put myself in your mouth and, of course, this grand Cracker."

Then she grabbed me and planted a nice wet kiss on my lips after which I went to my room for a needed sleep-school tomorrow.

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers