All Comments on 'Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His''

by guytoearth

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Very good start. The story has much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good realistic story

Quite a few young guys are attracted to older women. Mom will be upset when she finds out but it could work to Jimmy's advantage.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

why would his mom be upset she set them up duh.when she finds out she will see to it that they are a in a 3way somehow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Thank You! Can't wait to read more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Real world Love making

Well written! Additional chapters, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrific

Possibly the best I've read here. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrific story with new twist. Truly exciting

need lots more chapters........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

Fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trivial, perhaps.

You have some real possibility here, but re-write the parts referring to "obscure" Trivial Pursuit questions; Too overdone, beside the fact that there are no "obscure" questions OR answers in the game! Perhaps have them work/talk out the correct answer together. Since all of those question in that game are general knowledge, you could make a real connection between them by working back and forth to get the answer, instead of the "fingernails-on-the-chalkboard" use of obscure. Keep up the good work!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
great read

thank you

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Sure turned me on....!

What passion...loved it...more more more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a breath of fresh air reading just the first Chapter of thi story

This is so true and accurate that it's hard not to simply applaud your work. Mature women are incredible lovers and truly appreciate the attention, especially if they are divorced or widowed. I know from many lovers, the young man/mature woman is a great and very exciting match-up.

Thanks for the story and I will get back reading.... Hope you make this a very, very long and involved saga of love, lust, desire, and appreciation for these wonderful women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just A Little Over The Top

On the body fluids!! Jeez....you make it sound like she expels vaseline by the fistful and he cums in gallons of 10W40 ......as they lay in their pool of body fluids! Otherwise the story is not bad! Some editing would help too!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Plot logically developed. Character development a little thin but adequate. The story well written. Not once did the author stoop to using gutter language. Character interaction was believable and respectful. Each one wanted to please the other. The sensual, sexual and romantic intimacy between two mature, intelligent individuals was described adequately by an author who knows how to use the English language. Congradulations on the author's effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous