Jimmy Olsen Shemale Bimbo Ch. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't call me Chief!" said Perry White as Jimmy sat in the chair in front of his desk. Perry's office had glass walls on the side facing the newsroom so that he could watch over his staff, but the blinds were all closed giving them some privacy.

Jimmy smiled as he took a last drag on his cigarette and stubbed it out in the ashtray beside one of Perry's cigar stubs. 'What can I do for you Mr. White?"

"Listen Jimmy, Lois has told me what is going on here! You are not Gemmy. I never really believed that. You are Jimmy. You found some cockamamie reason to dress up in drag again. It sounds like a good story, but what have you done to yourself!!!"

Perry stared across the table at his young reporter who had somehow transformed himself into a gorgeous woman. Jimmy... Gemmy... whoever.. was a knockout with large tits! Despite knowing that this was Jimmy across the desk, Perry's cock began to stiffen!

"Lois told me you are trying to take down Little Danny Mcgraw! Well, that would be a good story, I have to admit. Especially after you got the goods on his brother Big Monte McGraw. Have you gotten any results yet?"

Jimmy squirmed uncomfortably in his seat, remembering that he had had the perfect opportunity this morning to.... then he realized that one of his nails was chipped and let out a small gasp.

"Olsen!"

"Sorry, what were you saying?" Jimmy smiled at her boss across the desk. You know if you looked at him in the right light he wasn't a bad looking man. He licked his lips and ran one hand across his breasts. That always got a rise out of a man!

"Great Ceasar's Ghost! Concentrate, Jimmy!"

"Oh, uh, sorry Mr. White, I was just thinking about...." your cock, he finished silently. He'd never thought of his boss in that way, but lately, all he could think about when he saw a man was what his cock might look like... and taste like.

"I don't know what's come over you, but you are no use to the Daily Planet in your condition! I'd fire you on the spot, but Lois has pleaded with me to keep you around until Superman gets back and can sort you out. So I am going to do that. But not as a reporter. When you are in the office I want to keep an eye on you. So you will be an assistant to my secretary, Agnes Frump!

"She's not in today, so you can sit at her desk. When she is in, she will have maintenance bring in a second desk beside her so she can help keep an eye on you. Now, get out of here. Go rearrange her desk, or something."

As Jimmy walked out of the office, Perry couldn't help but admire the young reporter's round shapely ass which swayed back and forth. His own wife had left him a year ago and he hadn't had any sex since then. God, if Agnes Frump had an ass on her like Jimmy now did, he'd have taken her over his desk months ago. But she was a shrivelled up old crone. God Olsen's ass looked so good!

Great Caesar's Ghost! What was he thinking?

Jimmy retrieved his purse and some personal belongings from his desk and then sat at Agnes' desk, lit a cigarette and resumed reading the gossip magazine.

Perry White left his door open so he could keep his eyes on the buxom reporter and saw that he... well, she... was doing very little work. After a few minutes, he looked up with a smile. It was almost as if a light bulb went off in his head. He dialed a number and after a few words looked sad and hung up, shrugging his shoulders. A couple minutes later he took his purse and headed out of view. A few minutes later he returned.

Perry called Jimmy into his office. As Jimmy entered, Perry caught the whiff of the reporter's intoxicating perfume and his eyes stayed too long on Jimmy's shapely legs as he sat down.

"Where did you just go?" Perry asked.

"Well if you must know, I went to the little girl's room, to tinkle!" Jimmy giggled. "Well and to straighten up a bit. I see you like my perfume!"

"And who did you call just before you went?

"Oh, that was Stevie. You know, the sportscaster upstairs. He and I sometimes, well... you know!" Jimmy smiled and winked at Perry. He then fumbled in his purse for a cigarette.

"No I don't know, and I don't think I do want to know! If it wasn't for Lois....." Perry was startled by the touch of Jimmy's hand. When Jimmy could not find a light, Perry had taken his heavy lighter from the desk and held it out to her... um... him. Jimmy had rested his hand on Perry's to steady the lighter. Perry felt a shiver as they touched, and he admired the bright red nail's on the reporter's hand, and the smooth arms and the reporter's gorgeous red lips, and the heady perfume, and.... He started from his reverie!

"My, my, you've got it bad, don't you, "Chief"!" smiled Jimmy as he got up and shut the office door.

"Don't call me..." Perry said quietly as Jimmy approached him. Jimmy sat on his boss's lap, grinding his ass onto Perry's now hard cock, and ran his fingers along the Chief's jaw line. "You shouldn't be..." Perry tried to continue, but Jimmy placed a finger to his lips. Jimmy unbuttoned his blouse a bit more and then pulled down the bra cup off of one of his large tits. Perry stammered, but Jimmy pulled the Chief's head forward and Perry found himself sucking on Jimmy's nipple. Jimmy massaged Perry's head as she cooed into his ear, telling him he was a good boy, and this was all right. Everything was fine. Everything was good. He pulled his boss's head more tightly to his chest.

Perry was lost in his lust. He pulled Jimmy's blouse open more and he devoured the reporter's other nipple. Jimmy moaned loudly and reached down to rub the editor's cock. Oh how he would love to let the man fuck him. He needed a cock in his ass soon. But he had promised Danny that he could be the first.

Jimmy sank to his knees. Perry enthusiastically helped to pull down his pants around his ankles. He watched the gorgeous face of his feminized reporter as Jimmy slowly lapped his tongue along his cock and then finally plunged his mouth down onto the swollen rod. His wife had rarely sucked him off. That had been fine. They had had a healthy sex life otherwise. But she was gone and he had not had sex in so long. He needed to cum. And the mouth that was sucking him was so beautiful and so talented!

Jimmy giddily bobbed his head up and down on Perry's cock. He loved the texture of a man's cock. He loved the taste of cock. And he loved it when he looked the man directly in the eyes and saw the lust there as he fisted the thick rod, pulling it and twisting it then taking it back in his mouth and deep to the back of his throat... and beyond. Jimmy's nose buried itself in the nest of hair above Perry's cock.

Perry writhed in his chair, but Jimmy kept that cock in his mouth. Perry suddenly stiffened and he came, shooting jets of jism into Jimmy's mouth. Jimmy eagerly sucked down the cum, practically giggling as he swallowed. Perry collapsed. Jimmy licked up the last of the jism and then pulled up Perry's underwear and tucked his cock away.

Jimmy stood up, straightened his stockings and then click clacked out of Perry's office. He picked up his purse and left the office.

Perry hastily staggered to his office door and closed it. He panted, trying to regain his breath and his composure as he leaned back against the door. What had just happened? Had Jimmy Olsen really just sucked him off. It had been amazing, yes! But had he been sucked off by a man? He hadn't actually seen Jimmy's penis, so perhaps Lois was wrong. Perhaps that really was Gemmy Olsen, Jimmy's sister!

He tried to rationalize what had happened. But he knew. He knew the feminized reporter had bewitched him. He knew that for the next several hours he would feel guilt about what he had done. And then the lust and curiosity would set back in. He knew that regardless of that being a man, he would give in again. He know he needed to feel again those lips wrapped around his cock. And he knew he had to fuck Jimmy.

12