Jimmy's Dilemma Ch. 06

Story Info
Jimmy finds a way out, for now.
1.2k words
4.41
25.3k
34

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of an ongoing story so for context you may want to read the others first. Either way, hope you enjoy! Also, this story involves forced bi, some bdsm, non-consent, and other kinky stuff. If that isn't your cup of tea, please feel free to use your right to click away.

***

Jimmy's knees ached and his thighs trembled from the discomfort of his awkward kneeling position. With his hands cuffed behind him and his balls chained to a ring on the floor of the video booth, he didn't have many options to change his situation except for slight movements back and forth. The vibration of the plug filling his ass was driving waves of pleasure through his groin, but he couldn't concentrate properly on this sensation because the pleasure was offset by the humiliation.

Normally a predicament like this in a booth at the back of adult bookstore would mean a slut kneeling in front of a glory hole, and anonymous men lined up on the other side ready to feed their hard cocks through the hole and into a waiting mouth. That is how Jimmy would have pictured it in one of his porn infused fantasies. But thanks to the evil blackmail set in motion by Angela, his fantasy had become a nightmare. Instead of a glory hole in the wall, there was a Fleshlight. One of those toys that provided a fake pussy for men to use as a convenient cum dump that could be easily rinsed out. This particular model was made of clear plastic, with a translucent rubber tube inside. The design allowed the user to watch as their cock stroked in and out of the toy pussy. The "entrance" to the toy was on the other side of the wall, along with a bottle of lube to keep it ready. The business end came through the wall and ended less than a foot from Jimmy's mouth.

Out of the box, these toys came with a cap that screwed on to the end and provided a receptacle to catch the load of cum dumped into it at climax. Angela and her friends had replaced that with a clear plastic tube which led from the toy and terminated in a gag that was strapped to Jimmy's head. The final inch of hard plastic tubing was between Jimmy's teeth so that he couldn't close his mouth and had to accept every jet of slime that flowed from the men on the other side. He had watched this evening as 15 or 20 cocks slid back and forth in the toy pussy and then squirted out his dinner into the feeding tube. From their side of the wall, a video monitor captured the entire scene. And Jimmy knew they were seeing a cheerleader with big tits kneeling there (or at least the sissy version of that), since his tormentors had forced him to dress up before bringing him here.

Now, he was stuck in the worst part of his torture as a man that Jasmine (the chubby bookstore cashier) referred to only as Sperm Bank took his turn. Apparently, this fucker's hobby was to save unimaginable quantities of sperm, freezing it in a large mayonnaise tub until it was completely full. He then thawed the slime out when Jasmine would invite him to a night of fun such as tonight. When his turn came, a funnel was placed into the fake pussy and he began pouring the slippery cream down the tube into the mouth of the captive slut. Jimmy didn't know how much more he could take without vomiting or passing out.

But Angela had given him only one way out of this torture. Before stepping out of the booth as Sperm Bank began his games, she whispered in his ear that if he could find a way to cum before his tormentor finished then Jimmy would earn his freedom from the booth. The task seemed impossible, with his hands cuffed painfully behind him and nothing touching his cock. The only stimulation available was the tug of the chain on his balls if he moved, and the constant vibration and pressure of the plug in his ass. Jimmy knew he had to find a way to make himself cum. His stomach sloshed with sperm and Angela had made it crystal clear...if he couldn't cum, he would be here all night.

Just the thought of another 5 or 6 hours kneeling here swallowing sperm made Jimmy whine around the slippery tube violating his mouth. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine a fantasy that he could cum to. Because of the situation, the only thing that he could picture was how his predicament must look from the other booth as the men stared at the high definition video screen that captured his humiliation. He felt as if he were outside his own body as he imagined the scene, a whining cumslut chained to the floor, ready to swallow every load fed to her. She had no choice, with the feeding tube locked securely between her lips and strapped to her head, hands secured behind her back. The sissy bitch rocked her hips back and forth as she swallowed, as if gently fucking the plug in her ass.

Suddenly, Jimmy was so deep into the fantasy playing in his mind that reality and fantasy blended together, and he was both the kneeling sissy bitch and the men fucking her toy and feeding her their cum. As the sissy, his lips locked around the feeding tube, he swallowed the endless stream of semen obediently while shame caused his cheeks to burn bright red. At the same time, as Jimmy imagined he was one of the random men sliding his cock in and out of the Fleshlight mounted into the wall, his own cock stiffened and swelled until it exploded in a spurting fountain of cum that splashed on the floor. It felt as if the load he had just shot was now sliding down the tube into his throat!

As his orgasm subsided, Jimmy came back to reality. He was still kneeling on the floor, balls chained, jaw aching from being open so long and oddly thirsty though technically he had been drinking fluids for what seemed like hours. The door to his booth opened and Angela walked in. She giggled as she watched him continue to swallow.

"See? That wasn't so hard, was it? In fact, I think you got pretty turned on by this whole thing. Maybe we should make you a regular." Jimmy shook his head, pleading silently.

"Well, we will see. But for tonight, I won the bet with Jasmine and that means you are done with your shift as soon as Mr. Sperm Bank finishes feeding you and you eat all your dinner like a good girl." The fucker must have heard her, because he suddenly poured the last of his jar into Jimmy's toy and it ran down the tube in a torrent of cum which he struggled to suck down and swallow.

Angela unbuckled the strap around his head and removed the tube from her sissy's mouth. She then unchained his balls and unlocked the cuffs, releasing his arms. He tried shakily to stand but felt her hand on his shoulder keeping him down. "No, not yet bitch. You made a mess on the floor and we can't leave this fine establishment dirty. Clean it up." Defeated, Jimmy got on hands and knees to lick up the puddle of his sperm, lapping at the floor like a dog. Angela patted him on the head as she spoke "Good girl."