All Comments on 'Jimmy's Dilemma Ch. 06'

by SecretAgentFun

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
You took the easy way out and for that you prove your a fucking coward.

You should have had Jim throw up and start to asphyxiate on his vomit because that is the most reasonably likely of options. Instead you had him swallow without even gagging and made him ejaculate with a vibrating butt plug. No tears, no shame, no feelings of humiliation. All the important emotions that should have been present and would have made the story richer; but no! You pussied out like a little bitch and had him cum.

I mean fuck, you could have written that he was forced to endure hours upon hours of humiliation with cum vomit coating his body, his prostate so damaged by the vibrations that he wouldn’t be able to take a shit without being in agony. You could have told us how the women didn’t know how to handle a medical emergency and fought amongst themselves about whether to end it or not; but no. You had him orgasm and then *bam* over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happy to see a continuation

Was wondering if this story was dead but I'm very happy to see another part, would like to see longer stories tho..

thegame77thegame77over 4 years ago

Glad to see this story back, it felt like you’d written yourself into a bit of a corner with Chapters 4 and 5 but this brings the story out of that. I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

I love this series! I was expecting Jimmy to have to keep going after he blew his load but I like what you did anyway! Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the series

Please continue this series, it’s great!

stan22stan22about 4 years ago
I'm hooked

This is such a great series, I can't wait for more !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

These stories have all the best elements of erotic piece please please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Please write more!

AthleticStudAthleticStudalmost 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Please write more. I keep checking hoping you will revive this story!

Dratini2011Dratini2011almost 4 years ago

Omg this is fucking hot where is the next part? The guys he met waiting outside Angela's house? Please continue this hot story

stan22stan22over 3 years ago
One of my favourites

I keep checking to see how this is going to end. Please keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write another! This is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series is so good. I just keep coming back to reread it and hope that one day you will continue on with this brilliant story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've ever read on here! PLEASE continue writing it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait for the evil thinking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, way too short of a fine chapter. The whole sex shop gloryhole could have been done in one chapter. He still has not been let out of the shop yet.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sign me up! I would love to be Jimmy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous