Jimmy's Humiliation at the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell him to go without me, that I'll be there soon enough (I hope). He calls out to another friend he sees and is gone.

"Don't worry," my sister says, "we'll get to the diving pool soon enough."

Just then another friend of Emily's walks up to us.

"Hey Mindy," Jan says, "want to see some naked pictures of Emily's little brother?"

I literally jump back and scream "NO."

Mindy cracks up and says, "what!?" "Um, yeah!"

And just like that, Jan whips out the pictures and hands them to Mindy who looks at each picture wide eyed and laughing. She is about to wave them in the air and call over to a group of friends, when Jan pulls her arm down and takes the pictures from her.

"For now," she says, "you can't tell anyone. We were just impressing on little Jimmy here that we mean business!"

With that, Erin, who had walked away a few minutes earlier, came back over to us and gave Emily and Jan the OK sign.

"Alright," my sister said, "you're first assignment is right up your alley. We want you to 'accidentally' walk into the girls changing room, count to ten and walk out."

"But someone might be in there," I stammered.

"Of course, someone will be in there, dumb ass, that's the whole point!"

I didn't really understand how this was a punishment, but I was really nervous as I walked towards the changing room. Jon and I had snuck into Carrie at the theater last month, and were thrown out pretty quickly, but not before we'd seen the slow motion shower scene. I kinda had that in my head as I rounded the little hall and walked in.

No such luck. There were six or seven girls in there, some in street clothes, some in bathing suits, but none in any state of undress.

As it turns out, Erin had warned them. She told them that she overheard me bragging to some guys that I was going to walk in there and then play it off as some kind of accident.

So they were ready for me, but they were still pissed!

As soon as I said, "sorry, sorry," and started to back out, they started yelling at me. I ran back to the pool area, but at least one of them followed me out and yelled to anyone in earshot what I had just done. I got some dirty looks as I walked back over to the girls.

They wagged their fingers at me and told me to grow up. Then, when the attention died away, they laughed and told me I had done a great job.

I was hoping that was that. Not great, a bunch of people around the entrance thought I was a perv and hated my guts, but if that was it, I could manage.

Of course, I didn't know that while I was "on assignment," Emily, Jan, Erin and now Mindy were letting other people in on their plans and teasing them with a brief glimpse of a picture or two.

Next up, they told me about my next job. Again, not what I expected. They had me call Jon over. He came trotting over and the four girls started peppering him with questions.

I think he quite liked the attention, so it was easy to slip around behind him and pull his suit down to his ankles. The girls all roared with laughter and pointed as Jon struggled to pull his suit back up. I took off running as I was instructed to do. A couple of guys yelled after me, "not cool man" and the life guard blew her whistle at me and gave me a dirty look.

Jon, of course, was all set to chase me down, but the girls stopped him and calmed him down a bit.

When he eventually came over to me, I begged his forgiveness, explaining that they had made me do it. He told me that they had just got through telling him the same thing. He was embarrassed, but all was forgiven.

"Let's go watch the girls dive," he said, and off we went.

We had only watched two or three girls yank up their suits when the Gang of Four appeared.

Emily came up to me and said, "I was just telling the girls what a great diver you are. Will you show them what I mean, please?"

I smiled a little. I was pretty good, so I said "sure."

"Oh and one more thing," she said and whispered into my ear.

So I did just as she asked. I dove off the board into the water and went as deep as I could. On my way back up, per my sisters instructions, I loosened my draw string and yanked the backside of my suit down so that most of my butt was exposed. I then climbed up the ladder and didn't pull my suit back up until I was all the way out of the pool.

Jan and Erin hooted and high fived, but it didn't seem like that many people noticed.

Mindy came over to me and asked me to do it again because she had missed it.

I was about to tell her "Hell No," when I spied my sister behind her smiling and nodding.

So I did it again and this time a lot of people noticed. A third time. A fourth time.

Someone said, "is it just me, or is his butt blushing?"

I wondered if it was or if that was simply Maria's handiwork shining through from this morning.

After my fifth dive, the life guard blew her whistle and called out "enough already, I'm sick of looking at your ass!"

I was starting to think this was not going to be just fetching drinks for the girls!

4-AMY ENTERS THE PICTURE

I was left alone for a little bit, but couldn't help but feel like I was being looked at and discussed by a growing number of people. Then Erin came up to me and told me that I needed to walk into the changing room again.

"But I did that already," I whined.

"And now you are going to do it again. And this time, I promise it will be worth your while."

I had to admit, that piqued my interest a little bit.

Erin walked with me and as we got close to the entrance, she grabbed my arm and whispered, "not yet."

We stood there a few minutes listening to the muffled, echoed conversations on the other side of the wall. Somebody sneezed loudly and just like that, Erin propelled me into the room where I came face to face with Amy, who was topless.

She screamed, I screamed, everybody screamed!

Get out Amy yelled. She looked at me with a shocked expression that quickly turned to hatred.

I started to explain when a chorus of "GET OUT" erupted.

I ran out of there and straight into Erin. "So, how'd that work out?"

I screamed at her that it had turned out horribly!

"Oh gosh," she said. "Was that your girl friend? Or maybe just a girl you have a crush on. Oh that is too bad. Okay look. You wait out here and I'll explain the whole thing to her."

I didn't trust Erin, of course, but what did I have to lose at this point? They had after all, set things right with Jon, so maybe there were lines even they wouldn't cross. And sure enough, a few minutes later Amy came out and wandered over to me. I was sitting at the shallow end of the pool, head down, trying to process the yin and the yang of seeing Amy topless. I mean, I saw her topless, but now she hated my guts...but, I had seen her topless!

She sat down next to me and gave me a sad little smile. "Erin told me about last night. About the pictures and everything."

I winced.

"She said she would show them to me if I needed proof."

I must have gone bug eyed, because she laughed and put her hand on my wrist and told me that she had declined the offer.

"Why don't we go over to the snack bar and you can buy me an ice cream cone."

Just then, another girl called out to Amy and waved her over.

I'm just going to go say hi to Melissa. Why don't you go get us some ice cream and I'll meet you over there."

I was glad she took off. To my horror, between seeing her topless and then having her come sit right next to me and touch me, well, I was starting to get an erection. In my regular suit, this would not have been a problem, easy enough to shift and disguise, but in this suit it was barely contained, much less disguised. I slid into the cold water and that started to do the trick, that and the shock of hearing my sister say, "whatcha doing there?" with a giggle in her voice.

Before I could even answer, she said, "Jan and Erin have a little job for you."

I tried to beg off, explaining that I was going to buy Amy an ice cream cone."

"Well what a coincidence," she said, "that is pretty much what they had in mind."

Just then Jan and Erin strolled up. My sister took them both by the arm and pulled them away a little bit and started whispering animatedly to the two of them. It seems that my little predicament had not gone unnoticed by my sister and she was filling her two friends in on it. Jan and Erin threw back their heads in laughter and then looked my way. Jan crooked her finger at me, my signal to get out of the pool.

Not good.

"Your little 'ice cream date' with Amy will have to wait," Jan said. We started to walk over to the Snack Shack (where soft Ice cream cones, burgers, etc. could be charged to your parents account).

Amy saw me coming and looked at me quizzically and maybe a little hurt as I passed by.

"Do you see Becky and Donna over at that far table?" Erin asked me.

I looked and saw two pretty girls sitting at a big table with their boyfriends and three or four other couples.

"You are going to buy two ice creams cones and give one to each girl and this is crucial, you are going to say 'I just wanted you girls to know I was thinking of you.' If you don't say that exactly, your photos get distributed, no second chance. Got it?"

"Sure," I said. This didn't seem that bad. I mean it would be embarrassing and their boyfriends might threaten me, but I could handle all of this.

So we got in line to get the ice cream with about four people ahead of us.

"I got this," I said, feeling pretty confident, "you guys don't have to wait with me."

"Oh but we want to sweetie," Erin said as she gently raked my back with her nails.

"You have been such a good sport about this," Jan cooed in my ear, leaning into me and letting her breasts graze my arm.

If my mind hadn't yet figured out what was going on, my body was much quicker on the uptake. I stiffened and then I stiffened as the fabric on my suit began to stretch. Suddenly, the task at hand was raised to a Code Red!

As the fourth person stepped away, I stepped up to the counter in a daze, grateful at least that the girl behind the counter hadn't seen and now couldn't see anything. Jan and Erin were relentless. Really, they had me at first touch, but they weren't taking any chances.

"Isn't this exciting?, Erin said.

Jan looked down at my gapping suit and laughed, "Obviously he thinks it is."

I ordered the two cones, gave the girl my parents info and waited.

She handed me the two cones and thanked me.

"Jimmy, right? she said.

"Um yeah," I said.

"We had Ms. Walker together, 2nd period."

"Oh yeah," I said weakly. I took the cones from her and turned to walk away knowing that things were about to get really embarrassing.

It started a little sooner than I thought.

As I started to walk away, Jan called out sharply, "Jimmy, where are your manners!? Turn around and thank your friend."

So I turned back and said, "Thank you for the," but I was cut off by the girl laughing and saying "Oh My God!"

She was staring at my erection and without taking her eyes off of me, reached out and tapped the other girl she was working with on the shoulder who turned as if to say, "yeah, what," but followed her co workers gaze and also laughed and shrieked out her own "Oh My God!"

Now others were starting to take notice as I turned and headed for Becky and Donna's table which now seemed a hundred miles away.

Amid all the commotion I was causing, I snuck a quick glance over Amy's way. I regretted it instantly. She was sitting with Anna, Erin's little sister and a couple of other girls, all of whom were doubled over with laughter, but Amy was just staring at me with a shocked look in her eyes and her hand raised up to her mouth.

As I approached the table, everyone was already laughing, so when I reached out with the dripping cones and said, "I just wanted you girls to know I was thinking of you," everybody just roared.

I just stood there, not knowing what to do. They weren't taking the cones.

Finally, Becky, wiping tears from her eyes, said, "no thanks baby, we're not hungry."

Now I really didn't know what to do. Would I be punished if they didn't take them?

I was about to plead with the girls to take them when Becky's boyfriend came to my rescue.

"Here" he said, standing up and taking the two dripping cones out of my hands.

"First, let's see if we can't calm you down a bit." With that he stretched my suit away from my body a bit and flicked a glob of ice cream onto my erect penis and then let the suit snap back into place. Well that had the desired effect alright, and if it hadn't, dumping the remaining ice cream and cone on my head sure did.

He then took a bite out of the other cone and waved his hands at me as if to say "dismissed."

I turned to walk away and as I did so, he grabbed the back of my suit and chucked the remnants of the second cone in and gave my ass a big swat, sending ice cream and cone all over my ass and dripping down my legs.

All I could think about was getting to the changing room and getting all of this gunk off of me.

But before I could leave the snack area, Amy blocked my path and told me how sorry she was.

"That's, that's okay", I said, not able to meet her eye.

"That boy was so mean, and all those people laughing at you, you poor thing."

I knew Amy meant well, but she was inadvertently prolonging my humiliation.

Just then, Anna stepped forward and said, "serves you right asshole."

And then her two friends joined in, "yeah, Anna told us what you did to Amy you little creep."

Now let me just stop here and tell you why this situation was particularly galling.

Anna had conspired with Erin to set up Amy so as to set me up.

Anna's loud sneeze in the changing room was Erin's signal to send me in at just the right time.

So here is Anna, recruiting a couple of pals to admonish me for what I had done.

Had I not been so busy defending myself and trying to explain that all was good with me and Amy, I might have noticed that while these two girls did indeed appear to be furious,

Anna actually seemed to have a little twinkle in her eyes and just the slightest hint of a smile on her lips.

"Alright," I thought to myself, "I'm done here." I started to side step around one of the girls when she reached out and shoved her own cone into my face. The three of them laughed at me as ice cream clogged my nostrils and ran down my cheeks. Before I could really react, the other girl dumped a coke over my head.

People standing nearby laughed and applauded. Clearly, I was not a sympathetic character at this pool.

It was at this moment that Amy reasserted herself. She snorted out a quick laugh when she saw me and then regained her composure.

She took me by the hand and led me away from the gathering crowd.

"You might want to get yourself cleaned up," she said.

I then walked towards the Men's changing room with as much dignity as I could muster. No easy task with ice cream dripping off my face, my crotch and my butt. Not to mention the coke.

5-And then it gets better, no wait, worse.

Once inside, I stripped off my suit and got under the shower.

Just then, the two guys who had called out "not cool" after I pantsed Jon, walked in.

"Well, well, look who it is" one of them said.

"Leave me alone," I said, "I just came in to take a quick shower. I'm going right back out.

"Then why did you take your suit off?" one of them asked?

And then they started a conversation, excluding me.

"I think it's because he secretly likes being naked."

"He wants to be naked all the time. I bet he wants to go back out there naked, but he just doesn't have the guts."

"Poor little fella, he just needs a helping hand."

"A push in the right direction. A friend whose got his back."

"Hey, we could be those friends!"

"No," I yelled, seeing where this was going. "Please!"

"Aww, the little guy is begging for our help."

"I think we gotta help him."

And with that they each grabbed an arm and lifted me off the ground.

I was squirming and begging them to stop. We had exited the changing room and were now in a common area about ten yards from the pool. Another ten steps or so and I'd be naked at the pool. And then suddenly, there was Jon and Amy blocking our path.

Amy put her hand to her mouth and with eyes wide, gave me the once over.

Jon said, "What are you guys doing!?"

"We are taking your buddy on a tour of the pool, and by the way, you're welcome."

"Let him go," said Amy.

"Don't think so," said the other guy.

"Well he can't go out like that, he'll be arrested."

The two guys looked at each other and nodded. "Okay" one of them said, "if you can find a pair of underwear in the lost and found, he can wear that, if not, he goes out naked."

I let out a sigh of relief, because I knew there were two baskets full of lost and found in the men's changing room.

Jon started for the men's changing room when one of the guys, but an arm on his chest to stop him.

"ugh uh," he said. "Not you, her, in there." He was pointing to the women's changing room.

Amy looked at me with a sad face and mouthed the word "sorry," as she rounded the corner into the changing room.

**And here is what I wouldn't know until it was too too late.**

As Amy rounded the corner into the women's changing area, I assume that frown turned into a giant grin. She must have been so exited, everything was going exactly as planned.

Yes, my sister, Jan and Erin had indeed confessed to her all that they had done to me, but they had told her that Jon's pantsing and seeing her bare chested earlier had been all me! According to them, I had pantsed Jon because "misery loves company."

As to seeing her, hadn't I already been forced into the women's changing area?

I had insisted on going back because I saw through the fence that Amy had arrived and, again, insisted on getting a little treat for myself."

They then told Amy and Jon to "forgive me," so they could be in a better position to gain my confidence and get revenge later.

And here they were, doing just that!

Amy comes out, again looking mournful and says "sorry Jimmy, this was all I could find." And with that she holds up a a pair of light blue underwear with a white unicorn on the backside.

"Perfect," laughs one of the guys. "Help him get them on."

They lift me up a bit so that Amy can place each foot through and then shimmies them up my legs. If I wasn't totally humiliated before, and I was, this takes it to a whole new level. From Amy seeing me naked, to having her put these little girl panties on me, to the feel of here fingers as they glided up my legs, I was actually glad these guys were holding me, because I don't know that I could have stood by myself.

"Okay," one of the guys said, "everybody happy now? Here we go."

With that, we started moving towards sunlight.

"Jimmy, Amy called out, when you can, race for the exit and we'll meet you outside with a towel."

"Yeah dude, we'll be right behind you'" said Jon.

And just like that I was carried out into the pool area. There were a couple of problems with the "run to the exit" plan. First, I was still in the grips of the two guys and secondly, there was no path. Had I been thinking, instead of in a wild panic, this might have been the moment that I figured something was up. There were about thirty kids there, ready to greet me. Obviously, this was no spontaneous event.

One of the guys yelled out, "look who we found in the girls locker room!"

Everyone howled with laughter. At this point I was finally released and reflexively tried to cover myself as if I was naked, because I felt so naked! This caused even more laughter.

And right there were Emily, Jan and Erin. "You look adorable," called out Erin.

"That explains all my missing underwear," yelled my sister, obviously reveling in the moment."