Jimmy's Humiliation at the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan then blocked my path, spun me around, yanked the panties down far enough to expose my butt and then gave me a hard slap on my right butt cheek.

As embarrassing as that was, it also gave me the incentive to get moving. I jostled my way through the crowd. It was no easy task, Jan had planted a seed and every yard or so I was spanked, pinched and/or had my undies snapped.

And then, of course, as I rounded through the snack area with the exit turnstile in sight, a soft ice cream cone was dumped on my head. With ice cream streaming down my forehead I made it to the turnstile and pushed, knowing that I was 180 degrees from freedom.

And then the turnstile quit moving. I couldn't figure out what had happened. No one was holding me in. I looked around wildly and that's when I saw that same pool employee who had falsely accused me of playing with the turnstile when I walked in. He was smiling at me, holding some piece of metal in his hand. I don't pretend to know the inner workings of turnstiles, but obviously he had used this thing to lock me in place.

I thought back to my sister talking to him when we arrived, and wondered if all this had been set in motion back then.

Plans, plans.

"Please let me through," I asked defeatedly, knowing that it wouldn't be that easy.

"Well," he said, "I'm thinking I'm going to need something from you."

I looked around for Amy and Jon, but didn't see them anywhere. I saw everyone else though. The crowd was starting to swell.

"I don't have anything," I said, head bowed.

"Oh I beg to differ," he said.

"C'mon man," I pleaded. Then remembering what Amy had just said to the two guys, I took my shot. "But I could be arrested for indecent exposure and you'd, you'd be an accomplice."

He just laughed.

"Do you see any cops? C'mon now. Hand me the undies and I'll let you through."

"Undies, Undies, Undies!" Everyone was shouting.

I needed this to end. With my whole body shaking, I pulled off what little cover I had left and handed them over with one hand as I covered myself with the other, determined to thwart anyone seeing me totally naked.

That dream was short lived.

"Okay," the guy said, here we go."

Only nothing happened. "Hmm," he said. "it seems to be stuck.

Oh I know, sometimes if you stand on it like this, it shifts the weight just enough to turn."

With that, he put each foot on the lowest bar and then stretched his hands up and grabbed the highest bar he could.

"Well silly me, I can't very well stand like this and get it to turn now can I?

But you know what, I bet if you stood like this, it would work."

I sighed, and turned, exposing my butt to the crowd as I did as he instructed.

He laughed again. "Nice try hombre, but it's only going to work on these bars," he said as patted the bars that would have me facing the crowd.

I looked out and saw Amy and Jon working their way through to the front of the crowd.

They had no towel. Both of them were laughing and pointing at me.

Almost in a fog, I stepped onto the lower bar and stretched up and grabbed a higher bar. And guess what fit perfectly between two bars, leaving me totally exposed.

As I sloooowly started to turn toward the exit, I saw my sister with a look of pure satisfaction on her face, Erin and Jan doubled over with laughter and tears streaming down their faces and Jon, with his arm draped over Amy's shoulder, both of them laughing and Amy clapping her hands with glee.

Epilogue

Once the turnstile made a complete turn and dumped me outside of the pool area it sank in that I was naked and four blocks from home. Everyone was still laughing and pointing at me and now I was getting open mouthed stares from people just arriving.

In a panic I ran across the street and hid in some bushes while I caught my breath.

Well now what!? All I could figure out to do was walk home as quickly as I could.

Most houses had fences and dogs, so there was no "back way" or alleys. I would simply have to walk (run!) four blocks. I jogged by about two houses when a car turned onto the street I was on. I quickly dove behind another bush as it passed. I started again and then saw another car. This was ridiculous, I was barely making any progress.

Then, just as I was about to dart out again, I saw a cop car. I stayed where I was and watched it pass by. Coincidence or had someone called the cops? Now I was freaking out!

"Jimmy, is that you?"

I tentatively looked around the bush and saw Maria sitting in the passenger seat of the first car I had seen earlier. "See Rosa," she said, "I told you I saw somebody."

"Why are you naked?" She laughed.

"It's a long story," I said.

"Do you need a ride?"

"I looked at her car. There were two other girls in the back. I groaned, but really, what choice did I have. That cop might be coming back around any second.

"Okay" I yelled and sprinted towards their car, covering myself as best I could.

As soon as they saw me coming, one of the girls in back got out and opened the back door making it clear that I would be sitting in the middle.

"Thanks," I said weakly as we started off.

"Oh our pleasure," one of the girls in back said and they all laughed.

A few things struck me all at once. Maria's english seemed much better than I remembered, there was a polaroid picture of her spanking me taped to the rearview mirror and I couldn't help but notice that we were headed away from my house. What fresh new hell awaited me now?