Jimmy's Humiliation at the Pool

Story Info
Jimmy embarrasses his sister and it backfires spectacularly!
8.7k words
3.73
38.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1-The Slumber Party

My twin sister Emily and I didn't exactly get along.

On this particular evening, she had two of her friends spending the night and I had my best friend who lived across the street over as well. My parents had gone to a party and weren't expected home for awhile.

My friend Jon and I were admittedly being jerks. In retrospect, I'm sure that it was pent up sexual frustration although we wouldn't have had a clue!

My sisters two friends were what we would now days call "mean girls," but back in the late 70's, we just thought of them as, well, mean girls. Jan and Erin came by it honestly, they were both pretty, from wealthy families, popular in school and used to getting their way. Jan had red hair and big boobs (70's lingo). Erin was blonde, not as well endowed, but she had a great figure.

We were doing what any hilarious immature 18 year olds would do. We repeated everything they said, put tennis balls under our shirts and said clever things like "look at me, I'm Erin" or putting a basketball under my shirt and saying "look at me I'm Jan."

My sister was beside herself with frustration as we were ruining her little slumber party.

She pleaded with us to stop, but we were relentless.

At one point my mother called to say that they were going to be out later than they originally thought, so she wanted to check in and make sure we were okay.

My sister proceeded to tell her that things were not okay and told her everything Jon and I were doing. She told Emily to have me to pick up the other phone. I knew I was in trouble and slowly walked to the kitchen to pick up the extension. The last thing I saw was Jan and Erin huddling up next to my sister so that they could hear what was coming.

And come it did. My mother was PISSED. I had gotten a few C's on my still very recent report card and that coupled with my current behavior had set her off.

She used the word "mister" a lot and the phrase "straighten up and fly right."

She then told me that Jon had to go home right now and that I better behave perfectly for my sister and her friends or there would be no going to the pool tomorrow or anytime in the foreseeable future.

This got my attention. Going to the pool was the high point of my social life. We lived in central Florida, so we had plenty of heat, but no beaches nearby. What we had, was a big public pool, where every kid hung out. Most adults avoided it, which gave it sort of a Lord of The Flies vibe. Especially on "Senior Day," the day when high school seniors have the whole pool to themselves, which just happened to be tomorrow!

Not going to the pool was unacceptable, especially since Amy would be there. She was a girl in my class that I had a major crush on. I could tell Jon liked her too, so there was no way I could have him go to the pool if I wasn't going to be there!

So I sent Jon home and skulked back to my room, planning to pout for the rest of the night.

I flipped through some comic books feeling pretty sorry for myself.

My sister and her friends were in the den watching the only TV and I didn't want anything to do with them.

After awhile, my sister called out in a sweet, sing songy voice, "hey Jimmy, we're thirsty, will you bring us some cokes?"

No doubt you've figured out where this was going, but I hadn't. So I shot back in a sing songy voice of my own, "get 'em yourselves."

A minute later my sister appeared at my door. Doing her best mom impression, she said, "you'll get us those cokes mister or there will be no pool for you tomorrow!"

An entire war was waged and lost or won, depending on your vantage point, as we exchanged looks. I realized that whether she meant to or not, Mom had totally set me up. My look of horror created a look of pure joy on my sisters face. She literally skipped out of my room all the way to the den. I could make out excited whispering then loud laughter and then more whispering.

I trudged to the kitchen and my sister called out, "in glasses, with ice."

I got down three glasses and pulled a couple of ice trays out of the freezer. I struggled to free the ice from the metal trays, and Jan yelled out "hurry up already."

Once I poured the cokes and refilled the ice trays, I carefully walked to the den with three full glasses. I was about to set them on the coffee table, but my sister stopped me and told me to hand them out individually. This was tricky since I was holding three drinks with two hands. Jan took the first drink and I almost dropped the other two, but caught myself.

"That was close," Erin said as I handed her her drink. "If you'd spilled it, I guess you would have had to mop up the mess with your tee-shirt."

"Well," I said, "luckily I didn't." I then handed the last drink to my sister, who yanked it from my hand, causing some coke to spill on the floor.

"Oops" she said. "Would you be a dear and clean that up...with your shirt?"

"C'mon," I said, "that's not funny."

"We'll be the judge of that," Erin and Jan said at the same time, cracking the three of them up.

Then my sister stopped laughing and simply said, "now!"

I gave her a pleading look and then pulled my shirt off and proceeded to mop up the mess. As I did so, I heard more coke hit the floor behind me. Jan said, "oh dear, I seem to have spilled some as well." I crawled over to where she was sitting and mopped up her spill, only to hear more coke hit the floor. Erin didn't say a word, she just smiled at me. I started to get up to go mop up her spill, but my sister said, "no, I like that crawling bit, keep doing that." So I did.

"Now," she said, "go put that disgusting shirt in your dirty laundry hamper and then come right back."

"Can I get another shirt?" I asked.

"NO!" This time all three of them said it at the same time.

When I came back, I was informed that there had been another spill.

This time it was my turn to say "no!"

I'l spare you the back and forth, suffice to say a picture of no swimming all summer was presented to me in such a way that I knew my shorts were coming off.

I was literally shaking and doing my utmost to keep from crying.

The three of them just smiled as I slowly peeled off my shorts, revealing my tighty whities. Defeated, I moped up the spill and took my shorts to the hamper as well.

When I returned, I was relieved to see no more spills and even better, it looked like the girls had drained their drinks. Just three glasses with ice sat on the coffee table.

"You know," Jan said, "I'm still thirsty."

"Me too," said Erin.

"Why don't you go get another can and refill us," my sister said.

At this, I'm sure I looked panic stricken, because my sister said, "don't worry, no more spills, I promise."

Relieved that I could keep my underwear on, I went to the kitchen to get another can of coke. While I was in there, I heard my sister run into her room and then quickly come back, causing Jan and Erin to laugh. When I came back out, she was nowhere to be seen. Then, she came out of our parents room with something hidden under her shirt. She hid whatever it was behind a sofa cushion.

The girls had all grabbed their drinks and were standing a few feet apart. I approached Jan and was about to pour her some more coke, when she stopped me.

"You know what, I don't think I want ice this time."

"Okay," I said, I'll go dump it in the sink."

"Oh I hate for you to have to go all that way. What might be a better solution? Oh I know," and with that she pulled the elastic waist band of my underwear towards her, looked in and snorted a little and then dumped her ice in.

It took my breath away. It was so cold that I barely had time to register the humiliation.

"So," she said, "are you going to pour me some coke or what?"

Next came Erin. She did the same thing, only her ice was more water than ice. It pooled at the bottom of my underwear and seeped down my leg. I poured Erin some coke as I started to shiver.

When I got to my sister, she told me to turn around and proceeded to pour her icy mix down my butt.

The three of them laughed as I stood there shivering.

"Okay," my sister said. "Just one more thing and you can go to bed. If you can stand there with your eyes closed and a big goofy grin on your face for 20 seconds, we'll let you go."

I was elated. This had been humiliating as all get out, but I was just 20 seconds away from being done! I gladly closed my eyes and the girls started the countdown.

20, 19, ...3, 2, and with that I felt my underwear being pulled down to my ankles and then I heard a clicking whirring sound. My sister had pantsed me and Jan and Erin were pointing Polaroid cameras at me and had each snapped a picture. One caught me still smiling, the other with a hilarious (to others) expression on my face of confusion and panic.

While I was getting that coke earlier, my sister had gone to her room and grabbed her camera. Worried that I might lunge out and grab the picture, she had gone to my parents room and grabbed theirs as well. She was right to worry. I did lunge for Jan and her camera, but I slipped on the wet floor and fell flat on my face. This gave Erin an excellent opportunity to get a lovely butt shot. And they just kept coming. Sure polaroids are slow, but they still managed to get five or six more pics.

After that they did indeed send me to my room. They told me to sleep in the nude and that they would be in later to check on me. "And don't jack off in there, you pervert," one of them called out.

Later, I heard my parents car pull up. I crept to the end of the hall to listen to my sisters report. She told mom that I had been a perfect gentleman and that I should definitely be allowed to go swimming tomorrow. "Yes," Jan said, he was picture perfect."

It suddenly dawned on me that I was naked in the hallway, so I hurried back to my bed, missing the next part of the conversation...

"Oh I'm so glad he was good. I would have hated to keep him home. I know he is so eager to see that Amy girl."

"Wait, who's Amy? my sister asked.

"Oh just some girl he has a crush on. He doesn't think I know, but we mother's know more than you kids think.

"Amy Stewart," Erin said. "I know her. She's best friends Anna."

With that the girls all looked at each other and smiled.

An hour later the girls crept into my room. "Hey perv, you awake?"

Of course I was awake. Trauma has a way of doing that to you.

"Nudie check," said Jan, lifting up my sheet and shining a flashlight on my privates. I quickly cupped them, and Erin whispered in my ear, "pretty sure you could do that with just one hand pal."

"We thought you might enjoy seeing the pictures. Now here is the deal, we hand them to you one at a time. If you try to keep one or tear it up, we show the rest to all your buddies at the pool tomorrow. That's right, we've decided to join you tomorrow."

So I looked at the pictures and my heart sank. Not even one of them was out of focus.

Four front shots and three butt shots, each one more humiliating than the last.

Finally, I said, "you know, I've decided not to go to the pool tomorrow."

If they were going, the risk of humiliation was just too great.

"Oh you're going," my sister said. "You're going and you're going to do everything we say or else," and with that, she waved the pictures in my face.

So I was going. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad. After all, if they were blackmailing me with naked pictures, they couldn't exactly make me get naked. That thought gave me some comfort. That and the fact that they didn't know about Amy...

2-An Embarrassing Morning

I must have finally fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew my mother was shaking me awake.

"Wake up sleepy head, everybody else is already up. Your dad is out playing golf and Maria needs to clean your room."

I realized a second too late that mom was going to fling my sheet back, exposing me to both her and Maria.

"Where are your PJ's?" she gasped. I looked over at Maria who was covering her mouth with her hand and trying unsuccessfully to stifle a laugh.

"Muy pequeño."

"Si, si," my mother said, not really understanding Spanish.

"Mom," I yelled, trying to grab the sheet back.

"Oh no," she says, "if you can't be bothered to put on pajamas then live with the consequences. You know Jan and Erin are still here. I've half a mind to send you out there just like this. How would you like that? Think about that! Think about how humiliated you would be if they saw you like this. Just put on your bathrobe and come out so Maria can get started in here."

I didn't have to think about it. I was still standing there naked in front of Maria since my mother was blocking my path to the closet and Maria was not the least bit shy about looking me over and enjoying my predicament. Finally, mom moved enough for me to snatch up my bathrobe.

I followed my mother out to the kitchen and she told everyone what had just transpired, clueless to the fact that they were the reason that I was discovered in that state. Jan and Erin pretended to be scandalized.

She then grabbed her purse and a piece of toast off the table.

"Anybody need anything from the grocery?"

"Wait," I said, "where are you going!?"

She stared at me for a beat and then said, "the gro-cer-y."

"Right," I said a little panicky "but what's the hurry?"

"Aw, does little Jimmy miss his mommy?" My sister said.

My mom kissed me on the forehead. "I gotta go kiddo. Don't worry." She said, looking from Jan to Erin, "they won't bite."

And just like that she was gone.

A minute later Maria passed through on her way to the laundry room with a basket of my dirty clothes. I shuddered at the reminder of my clothes from last night.

Maria came back holding those very clothes and asked, "que paso?"

Well this cracked everyone up.

Maria was 19. Her mother had worked for us for a year or so and Maria had recently started helping out on weekends. She and my sister were pretty close. She helps my sister with her Spanish and my sister helps her with her English. They treat each other like friends. I treat her like the maid.

Emily started talking to her in Spanish, which I don't really speak, but by the way Maria was looking at me, I had the feeling she was telling her everything.

Maria went back to start the laundry, but then came back with a grin on her face.

She pointed at me and said, "sucio."

At first my sister looked confused and then started to laugh.

"She says your bathrobe is dirty, it needs to be washed."

"It's perfectly clean," I said.

Next thing I know, my sister grabs my bowl of cereal and dumps it in my lap.

I jump up and scream out, "what the hell!?"

"Oh yeah," Jan says, "that's dirty alright. Erin, let's help him out of this."

And before I know it, they have pulled off my robe and given it to Maria.

"Look at the mess you've made," my sister says. "You need to apologize to Maria."

"For what," I say, "for being naked!?"

"Among other things," my sister says. "Mostly for just being a jerk."

So I am standing there naked, covering my privates yet again. I tell Maria that I am very sorry.

Maria smiles at me and then turns to my sister and asks, "Como se dice 'pequeño' en ingles?"

My sister translates for the rest of us, although she needn't have bothered since Maria used the universal thumb and forefinger sign for small penis.

"Little," my sister says.

"Tiny," says Erin.

"Microscopic" adds Jan.

Everyone, but me, has a good laugh, when the word Maria latches onto is 'micro-escopic.'

I ask if I can go to my room when Maria starts talking to my sister again, repeating the word azotaina.

My sister laughs and invites Maria to sit in her chair. Maria does so.

"You know, Maria is always saying you need a good azotaina. Well, no time like the present. With that she guides me over to Maria who takes hold of my arm and yanks me down so that I sprawl over her lap and she begins to spank my behind with gusto.

Meanwhile, Jan races out of the room and comes back with a hairbrush that she hands to Maria.

"Muchas Gracias!"

Now it's Erin's turn to run out. She is back in a flash, and over the sound of WHACK WHACK WHACK, I hear "click whirr..."

After my spanking, I am made to mop the floor in the nude. Emily tells me that from now on, when mom isn't home I'll do the housework that Maria usually does. I am then told to go get ready for the pool.

"Oh and we laid out your suit for you," my sister called out after me. Not surprisingly, it was the skimpiest of my suits. Not a speedo, but a cousin to be sure.

3-IT BEGINS

After I'm dressed we head to the pool. Jon sees us leaving the house and meets us in the street. It is only 4 blocks to the pool, a walk I usually enjoy.

Jon gives me a questioning look as he stares at my suit and I just shrug. Then he starts to make a crack about Jan's sexy bathing suit and I tell him to shut up.

He looks wounded and doesn't say anything else. I feel bad, but there aren't naked pictures of him in anyone's pool bag!

When we get to the pool, I look around for Amy and I am both relieved and disappointed not to see her. The girls share a sly smile and Emily asks me what I am looking for.

Speaking of the girls, I was to find out later that they had stayed up half the night working out different strategies on the best way to humiliate me at the pool. Most of them were ridiculous and relied on coincidence, amazing timing or others being able to intuit exactly what was going on. As it turned out, some of their plans worked out just fine!

It had dawned on them also, that they couldn't force me to strip naked at the pool by threatening to show everybody naked pictures of me. No, they planned to get me naked, but they wanted to make it count.

So I was feeling cautiously optimistic that maybe I'd just have to get my sister and her friends drinks and food when they wanted and other pesky little things like that.

Those hopes were quickly dashed.

We all go through the entrance turnstile, my sister, then me, and then the others following behind. Only we don't quite go though. As soon as she gets through, my sister turns and holds the bars so they don't turn.

I better take a second and explain. This particular kind of turnstile is all bars running parallel to each other from floor to ceiling. You could climb them like a ladder until you hit the mesh at the top. The whole pool area is enclosed by a chain link fence. Not exactly high security, but enough to make sure a kid pays his dollar and whatever to get in.

Also, due to possible injuries, it was very much frowned on to do what my sister was doing. Sure enough, a pool employee, all in their teens to early 20's, comes running over and tells my sister to "stop it."

"Oh it wasn't me," she says pointing my way, "it was him." Now anyone with eyes could see that this was not true. Not only not true, but not possible. This guy did have eyes and those eyes saw my sister. Those eyes saw that she was way out of his league and those eyes saw that she was smiling at him. So he turned those eyes on me and said, "I'm warning you kid, pull another stunt like that and you're outta here!"

A few other pool employees looked over at me and shook their heads.

I was about to object, but didn't see the point. I did, however, see my sister stroking the arm of the guy who had just yelled at me and whispering into his ear. He looked over at me and grinned.

Plans, plans.

Jon asks me to head over to the diving pool, because that's what we usually do. We like to sit and watch the older, bikini clad girls dive. Our favorite part is when they get out and run their thumbs along the back side of their suits and yank them up. Every time we get a glimpse of a butt crack, we hoot and high five each other. It annoys the girls, but what do we care? Sometimes, if the life guard happens to be a woman, she will blow her whistle and tell us to move along.