All Comments on 'Jimmy's Mom'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good!!!

i enjoyed your story very much. It had a couple of typos but they in no way effected the story. I would very much like to see a follow up to this story but may be hard to do it with the class of this one. Thank you well done.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this story and would love to see it continue. Maybe Jimmy and mom become lovers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Quite a few guys have hots for friend's mom. Some mom's like to tease with cleavage and accidental upskirts. Usually it is just fun but in right circumstances more happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good!

I really enjoyed your story and hope that more chapters will follow! I might suggest and would like to see Jimmy become his Mom's lover.. They might even ask Wyatt to join in on their fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great!

mother needs to be a bigger slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too many silly typos spoil a hot tale!

Good story littered with annoying typos. You write well, so check it over for slips and mistakes. Or find an editor

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Whoaaaa

Fuck the haters. They're anonymous. My opinion, thats one of the best erotic stories I've EVER read. Written so well I found it easy to actually visualize myself being there. I loved it, didn't even notice any typo's, seriously nitpicking. Good on you. 5 out of 5 from me! And now a favorite story 😊😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent story

I love how her son Jimmy has to be coaxed into getting on top of his mother and fucking her, but when he does the kid is relentless. With his cock up the same cunt he came out of the puts all of his young strength and energy into giving his mom the best hot fuck he can, and for mom it's the best fuck she's ever had. I bet from now on Jimmy's big cock will be up between his mother's thighs more than it's just hanging down over his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 2!

Please give us a chapter two! I'd love to read more of Jimmy and Karen as they keep remembering what it felt like.

raginghamsterraginghamsterover 7 years ago
Great story overall

There are a few distracting spelling errors and word usage issues but overall the content of the story is fabulous! There are many editors out there that would gladly review your story and make suggestions.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Loved it. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazed

That story was amazing! I've never read about or seen a woman get more thoroughly fucked. As I went through the story I was afraid Jimmy would not fuck his mom, but somehow I knew he would. That was incredibly hot!!!

syd_v63syd_v63over 7 years ago
Well Done 5/5

I'm always interested in how someone crosses a line. What would cause any sane human being to cross a boundary that they wouldn't otherwise normally cross? This is the mistake most writers make, they fail to properly illustrate the compelling reason for their particular protagonist to make the choices they make. Batman becomes the Batman to avenge the death of his parents, we get that... but Darth Vader going into the Jedi Academy and killing all the young padawans, that story didn't resonate with most viewers, you weren't left with a particularly convincing reason as to why he'd go that far. The same is true here, why would someone cross this type of societal boundary or norm. In four fairly decently written pages you told that story quite well. This was a nice twist on a temptation story, that wasn't dependent on any one thing as a potential driver. It is too easy to dismiss a single motivator, but having multiple motivators, multiple elements that assist in diminishing someone's capacity you tackled the dilemma of your story. The mom's beauty, the friends consistent banter, alcohol and drugs, witnessing the happening, all of which melded together well enough to tell a convincing story.

The secondary (maybe tertiary character Mrs O, Wyatt, and Jimmy, seemed to be the main players) character's enticement into the protagonist world was well done, I'm going to assume Wyatt is the protagonist here. You were able to fully establish a suspension of disbelief well enough that the argument against your tale could be reasonably believed. There were a few minor spelling issue but over all it was great. Keep up the good work. Makes me want to start writing again, your caliber of story is better than mine though

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ANAMAZING. STORY!!

One of the best stories I have read. It was wonderful I hope you will add a sequel to this! Once again nice job with a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

Make this final paragraph into the sequel story (in a year or two).

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouover 7 years ago
Great Story!!!

Definitely one of the best on the site.

RickMo49RickMo49over 7 years ago
Irrisistable

This is the second time I've read this story. I love it! It is so well written. The subduction of Mrs O is slow and patient, irrisistable. The only thing missing was anal sex. Again, I loved it. Thank you, I imagine I'll visit again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well portrayed

Read it several times...Eager to see part 2.

Although this is your story and you can take your own route, the way I would like the second part is...

The next morning both mom and son would be uncomfortable in front of each other. Finally, the son would take the step of persuading a reluctant mom for a passionate consensual sex.

nicho1855nicho1855over 7 years ago
Loved It

Another Chapter would be great, but this time concentrating on the emotional conflict between Jimmy and his mom in the aftermath of the gangbang. You briefly touched on Jimmy's emotional state before he came down and fucked Karen and I think this could be a great direction to take the next part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story

So good I've read it three times.

There has to be more to the story.

Hope to find a part two someday soon!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Exotic story, had me hard

Although the story was full of sex and I was hard there were bad parts.

Karen was hot & sexy & her sex WAS AMAZING. The boys were using illigal drugs. They used the drugs to take advantage of Karen.

Jimmy has 3 friends that are not friends. I would never forget what they did to his Mom Wyatt was the closest to caring for Karen

great lovergreat loveralmost 7 years ago
my rating of 4

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting

Wyatt should have had Jimmy suck his cock so that he could fuck his lowly born mother who after some drinks had swallowed her brain also.A respectful son would have sent both of them to the hospital for a longtime, mostly his mother for disrespecting him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

The wildest hottest story I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mrs. O

When I think of Mrs. O, I think of Mrs. Orgasm. This is the 2nd time I have read this story. I love how it played out. But for a few typos etc. I would have given you 5 ropes of cum

💦 💦 💦 💦

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot...

Hot, but why did she have to be drunk?

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouover 2 years ago

Great story, love that you let it build slowly at first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write so well that you made this improbable scenario come to life :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think it would of been a good starting point for one of these boys to come back for a daily blackmail visits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shame starts so slow - so much talking - first 2 pages could be condensed into 2 paragraphs. But ends well so encouraged to read others by author.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After this first part of the story would of packed and tell her mom while she was jerking off his friend that I am leaving and good luck with your life mom

mcitylinemcityline28 days ago

Fantastic start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous