Jim's Latest Visit

Story Info
The lastest story in the Jim/Tammie saga.
1.9k words
3.32
9.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim got to the house around noon. I answered the door and greeted him. Tammie was right behind me to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We moved into the living room and talked for about an hour.

Tammie sat beside me on the leather couch while Jim sat on the matching love seat to the left of us. They sit at 90 degrees to each other to encourage conversation but eventually, when I went to pour myself another coffee, Tammie moved to sit with him on the love seat.

Tammie was wearing a robe over her clothes since it was cool in the house and we sat and talked about the weather, guns, his new jeep and his boat and whatever else and just got caught up.

All the while, Tammie gave him a hard time about how long it had been since we'd seen him, too, lol.

Eventually, we got to talking about massages and chiropractors (I've never gotten a professional one of either) and as we relaxed and got more comfortable, Tammie threw her legs over Jim's lap and he started rubbing her bare shins.

I noticed him slowly working his way up her exposed legs up to her knees I knew he wouldn't be able to help himself and sure enough, he occasionally worked his way over her knees while we talked and that is actually pretty amazing because Tammie has extremely ticklish knees and no one except me (and only occasionally...if she is very relaxed) can touch them without her jumping out of her skin!

Anyway, I watched them as we talked and I remember we were talking about our edc's and he took his out and emptied it because it was poking him in the side and we didn't need any accidents! His is a small HK, about the same size as my S&W Shield which I'd left in the bedroom.

I got up to go grab mine to show him and I noticed his hands were up to Tammie's thighs, under the hem of her robe. I could see her bare legs and although I didn't know what she was wearing, I wondered if she was wearing shorts or just her panties under there.

When I came back out of the bedroom with my empty Shield, Tammie was in the same position with her eyes closed. His hands were under her robe, massaging her thighs but he stopped, took his hands out of her robe and took my Shield to compare the two guns.

After we were done examining both and comparing them, I went back to the bedroom to put mine away. Returning to the living room, I sat on the couch and the three of us continued to catch up. I noticed that Tammie had laid back against the arm of the love seat and Jim's hands were back under the hem of her robe, massaging high on her thighs. I knew that at least occasionally he had to be bumping against her crotch and I wondered if he was occasionally rubbing against her panty covered pussy or even moving her panty aside to play inside it.

Tammie joined the conversation less and less and her occasional sigh or groan gave me a clue to what he was doing to her as we talked. I figured he was rubbing the crotch of her panties with the back of his hand and getting her ready. I knew they both were getting turned on by it and I was getting turned on by watching.

I already knew Jim had gotten laid only once in the last year thanks to his wife's issues and the fact that we hadn't been able to together at all, so I knew we was enjoying the playing he was doing.

What I didn't know, is that Tammie was wearing a short nighty under her robe and no panties at all! He was having fun stroking and playing with her pussy as he held up his end of the conversation. Tammie tried to join in the conversation, but had a harder time while she was getting her pussy fingered. If she didn't have her eyes closed, she was looking at Jim as he and I talked.

(I talked to Jim later and he told me he had no idea she wasn't wearing panties until he discovered it on his own while sitting there stroking her legs. He said he felt the back of his hand touch her crotch and although he felt her heat, he still didn't know until I went back into the bedroom the second time and he turned his hand over and felt her naked and shaved pussy lips)

Anyway, I saw that Tammie was squirming around a bit and she eventually she decided she'd suffered enough and said, "Alright, guys. What's next?"

I suggested that since he had already started a massage, we should go to the bedroom where he could continue it properly so that's what we did. We went to the bedroom and she and Jim spent a few minutes undressing, kissing and exploring while I took video on my phone. I actually wanted to set up my video camera but I'd forgotten about it and it wasn't charged or ready to go, dammit!

Tammie dropped the robe and I finally saw what she was wearing, although I still didn't know she had no panties on until she got up on the bed. When I saw that, I suddenly knew what Jim had been enjoying in the living room.

Tammie got Jim naked as I was undressing and then she laid down on the bed and he began to massage her back and shoulders. She says she likes my style of massage but she loves his big hands.

I kept videoing and he eventually climbed on the bed and continued to massage her. He had a hard-on, of course, and he couldn't help but drag it over her back and butt, leaving a glistening pre-cum trail behind. She held and stroked his cock whenever it was within reach and whenever I got too close to the action, she'd grab or even suck on mine. She's good at keeping us both hard and ready.

I kept going back and forth from recording them and getting my dick sucked on, while Jim concentrated on massaging and playing with her body. She sucked on him whenever she couldn't reach my cock and his massage got more and more sexual.

He climbed in between her thighs and continued the massage and I saw that his cock kept bumping into her pussy and ass every time he leaned forward to massage her shoulders and neck. She kept lifting her butt to encourage the contact and wiggled it whenever his cock met her pussy.

He eventually gave up the massage, grabbed her by the neck and shoulders and drove himself into her and I heard her groan. As he started fucking her slowly, I continued to video for a few minutes and then climbed up by her head so she could continue to suck on me.

I took over the effort, grabbed her by her hair and began to fuck her mouth, which she likes a lot. Before he could cum in her, he stopped and pulled out. I pulled out too and took over in her pussy while he moved up on the other side of her head. He turned her head and let her lick her juices off him before he started fucking her mouth like I had been.

We traded off a couple more times until I decided to get more video of it all. Tammie's pussy was starting to get red and I lost count of how many times she orgasmed, but it was pretty obvious when she did. She'd orgasmed on my cock a couple of times and I know she did on Jim's cock too. My cock head is bigger than his but he has a wider root to his shaft than I do. Tammie loves them both and loves that although they're about the same size, they're different like that. Of course, we use them different, too. Probably because he's so sexually deprived, he fucks a lot harder and more urgently than I do. I'm calmer, although just as urgent at the end, of course.

Anyway, when I decided I wanted more video, I was in her pussy and I went for it and unloaded hard inside her. I kissed her neck and then pulled my wet, but still hard cock out of her. Jim went back to her pussy and drove himself into it and took up where I left off. Before I went to the dresser to grab my phone, I went back to her head so she could suck my cock clean...another favorite of hers.

I must have videoed for another 30 minutes as they fucked in a number of positions. Jim has a lot of stamina, which always amazes me considering how little he actually gets to have sex. (He admits to masturbating at least once or twice a day though, so that helps, I suppose.)

Anyway, believe it or not, just as I was beginning to wonder if he was having problems cumming because I was there with them and videoing, our dog started whining at the bedroom door! So, for both reasons (My suspicion that he was having issues that I was there videoing and to shut the dog up) I shut off the video, grabbed my pants and left the bedroom. I took Byson to the living room and sat there with him and less than 10 minutes later, I heard them open the bedroom door and come out.

Jim had his pants with him and went into the bathroom to clean up. Tammie asked me if I was okay. I told her why I left and she told me that Jim started and stopped a number more times to prolong it until he couldn't hold out any longer. He pulled out of her pussy eventually and sprayed his cum all over her tits and face. Then she said her pussy was sore thanks to the two of us, lol!

Jim cleaned up and came out of the bathroom dressed to find me wearing pants and holding and kissing a bottomless Tammie. I was squeezing her naked ass and pulling her cheeks apart for his viewing pleasure, lol.

He visited for another 20 minutes or so and then left.

---

Btw, I talked to both Tammie and Jim afterwards about him not cumming inside of her despite him having had a vasectomy and is safe. Jim said that he sometimes has trouble cumming inside her because the guilt of his cheating on his wife gets in the way and fucks with his mind so he pulls out and has to jerk off to finish. I guess that explains it. It's kind of what I figured although I also thought maybe it was because of my presence there. Tammie says he's only cum inside her once before, even when they've met alone so I guess that fits. But that's also why I never get silky seconds, too!

Lastly, I'd let her fuck whoever she wanted to but luckily for me, she doesn't want to fuck everyone in sight! She has expressed a desire for a third guy, though, so we'll see what happens there!