Jizzy 01

Story Info
Jizzy ends up in the spotlight.
10.8k words
2.6
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jizzy 01

I mean, I came into the world as Jerry, but that never worked out for me nor did it work out for literally anyone else, so, I abandoned dressing out of the masculine closet on the right as soon as I could and yep, that's the first time that I ever used or said the word masculine. But I like how many of you display and show your masculinity and not just because masculinity is a fun word to say.

So, hey there, hey, I'm Jizzy and I assure you that being referred to as Jizzy is so much better than the way things started out since my classmates called me "hey, you" during my freshman year, which then improved to "hey, you, will you do my math homework" during my sophomore year and then onto my personal favorite of "hey, you, will you have our cheer skirts dry cleaned" all throughout my junior year.

My breakout year was my senior year, of course, where, OMG, the people actually, almost, pretty much, close enough and thank you, thank you, thank you, started to refer to me as "hey, you, Jizzy" all without having to stop and think about it!

Now, not to display any sour grapes or anything, having a "hey, you" moniker for most of my school days wouldn't have been so bad if just once, if anyone, literally anyone would have capitalized the "H" and tossed out a "Hey, you, you're hot like my girlfriend, so can we lock lips at the football game tonight" or something like that. But nope, the best I ever got was "hey, you, Jizzy, will you pump my gas tonight just after dark at the gas station" from a certain un-named person, but Leo had a pretty cool truck back then, so, maybe I did that a couple of times. And I'll circle back in Leo's defense in a moment.

Anyways, I'm almost 20 now, but back then, even though I was that lonely soul, sitting mostly alone in the lunch room, at least my classmates almost interacted with me, so I'm thankful for that. I'm also very thankful for how I was pretty much left alone as opposed to being pushed around or bullied, but the down side of that was that I never gained any valuable experience about how to put up the good fight argument to defend my rights to dress out of the closet on left, but the upside of that is that I never had to get into a fight since I wasn't going to win any of those. Maybe the word I'm searching for is neutral, I grew up in a neutral environment, I suppose.

So, about me then. Skinny Capri jeans had me in mind when they hit the sewing machines. And I mean skinny, skinny jeans. My legs are not toothpicks, but they fit right inside of high-end skinny jeans and that's my number one normal. I do like and wear long jeans, slacks and shorts, but breaking just above my ankles is the way I like things and I think that works for me since I'm of a smaller stature. And you can judge (and OMG, rate) the rest of me, but if I may interject a possible response for you to consider, I mean, I think I'm proportionally perfect right now. But that's up to you and the things that you like, so, well, find my homepage on Chang and do what you will.

And nope, I'm not one of those who will block you if you say anything less than positive. Well, as long as you're respectful, right?

Unless you say something negative about my hair! But since I have been blessed with my manes, I don't think you and I will be putting up our dukes over my hair, which is mine, by the way. Of course, you can give me your opinion on how I seem to wear it in a ponytail so much, but, ahem, after you have lurked through my selfies on Chang, I mean, well, I have a couple of videos posted as well and maybe you don't like those movie moments when a ponytail is released and shook out, but that's okay. That's your thing and I respect that, but that's the volume of hair that I have. And I pin it way up high on my head.

Anyways, I like and keep my cheeks in the red spectrum, I keep my body shaven, I never ever had the nerve to take gym class and once I found out about fishnet shorts, the female bike style became my normal for my protective under shorts when I wear Denim shorts and my only complaint there is the fuller size of the sewn in high waisted modesty undies. And that they don't last very long, but I wear them under Demin, so that tracks and they're actually quite inexpensive, so it all works out for me.

Also, I recently found an exotic dancer clothing website that has a different take on fishnet shorts, but they just arrived and I haven't gathered the nerve yet to wear them outside, so, that's for later then, I guess.

So, I'm your type or I'm not. I'm the perfect height for you or I'm not. And add any and all other choices here and then add on and on and on, right?

Anyways, dating, right? It's not that I haven't been alone with anyone before, but if a date is defined as officially being asked out, officially accepting, being picked up, having some amount of time in the middle before being dropped back off at home, then nope, not even once. Not yet anyways.

And pumping Leo's gas a couple of times was more for fun than a date. And that time Jack came over to figure out the cable connections for my new gaming system wasn't a date. It was pretty close to being intimate since I stole a quick lip smack from him, but that was all. And since I'm going to go through a series of confessions during my story, I might as well start out and confess that once, at our graduation bonfire party after the dreadful ceremony, I got up the nerve to ask forward to this guy Scotty, if he wanted to try something different that night. That didn't work out for me, which means it didn't work out for Scotty either, but maybe I said it or asked it wrong. Or Scotty just wasn't into something different. Either way, rejection is hard to take sometimes, right?

But I don't mean to paint a totally sour picture of my early days. I had a protector, Big Nick, even though I never really knew it because Big Nick never ever hardly even spoke to me and the Rosey picture there is that Big Nick was called Big Nick for a reason and he would have crushed me. Again, that's just my thanks for getting through school without a red cheek bone that I didn't blush brush on myself.

Anyways, my next confession is that as our senior year was coming to a close and even before I put my neck out there so Scotty could chop it off with his rejection sword, I wanted to make sure that at least a few people showed up to my graduation party, you know, my "come celebrate with hey, you" party, I mean, I most certainly did it on purpose and staged the entire thing, but since I had just turned 18, I may or may not have taken my own duffle bag to school, which may or may not have contained a pair of Denim shorts and my modest bike style fishnets shorts under them and I may or may not have leaned up the gym showers entryway and distributed towels and party invites. Oh, I wanted to wear the club style fishnet shorts, which had way less modest undies attached, but I think the slightly more modest bike style shorts worked just fine.

Now, I should hold this paragraph open for a few of my male classmates to record their own confessions about that day, but I don't suppose that's going to happen. And since all of my party invites and towels got distributed without any words being spoken and without any touching, well, that was a win for me.

And I will confess that it was a win for me when Jason somehow managed to whip off a photo of me while leaning against the tiled wall by both of my shoulders and with my left leg crooked back to wall.

I didn't even know I could that and, well, ahem, am I perfectly proportional or what?

Anyways, that's how I cemented in a few friends and party guests and it worked and I will confess that was the last day that I was referred to as "hey, you, Jizzy" and even though it was at the end f the year, I still took it as a win!

Well, I mean, Leo, right? He means well and all and he did give me a graduation card at my party and even though he opened his well wishes greeting with "hey, you, Jizzy", he closed his greeting out with two skull and cross bones, but for Leo, those were exactly the same as "XOXO", so I took that as yet another win.

My next confession to you is, OMG, that was the best photo of me ever! Which is more of something that I wanted to say more than a confession, but seriously, right? Just the pose alone of me while leaning against the archway with my left leg crooked back to tiled wall and with my fishnet under shorts peeking out from the legs of my Denim shorts while smirking at the camera and while holding that small stack of folded towels, right?

And by the way, even though I didn't take gym class, I still knew what the canvas towel cart looked like, so yep, I refolded that stack of towels with a corner turned down to hold my party invite and since I was actually a guy and basically fully dressed, yep, it was totally legit. LOL, unfair as hell, but I needed a win and I got my win. And one small red welt mark from smartass Henry and his whipping towel, but I never lost my leaning pose!

Anyways, yep, school started out pretty slow, but it ended up alright for me. So, fast forward a little bit and here I am, I'm still kicking it, I have a few friends, I'm totally not confessing to what may or may not have happened during the series of graduation parties last year and making my way through life. And maybe confessing that those erotic dancer fishnet under shorts have moved their way up in my closet. But never for a repeat of my daring reveal like the shower room, but the way they peek out from under my Denim shorts, right?

Anyways, come visit with me on any weekend and make your own assessment of what I call a perfectly proportional body. I mean, keep in mind that I was born as a boy and then you know, assign me with the number of your choice. Also, if you're all about that numbering system, no matter what you rate me, if you're hung up on that sort of thing, you're not my type, so don't even bother visiting with me at the Soft Ice Cream Shop on the Strip.

Or if you're going to confess that you've grown out of such childish play, then come visit with me and get to know me. I'm the one who would do some major punching damage to your third rib bone from the bottom because of my smaller stature if you dare say something negative about my hair.

And in all fairness, you can even come visit with me just to try to smoosh a rental discount on the Davis Rental Hall at the south end of the Strip out of me. That is owned by my Uncle Paul and it's popular for smaller parties. But me first, okay? I mean, if I'm the type you might feel compelled to smoosh.

Oh, and speaking of a perfect rental hall for hosting a small gathering like my own graduation party, I mean, what the by the damn way hell anyways? I mean, I know it was probably the beer and all, but seriously, two weeks after I put myself out there at the graduation ceremonial bonfire where I asked Scotty if he wanted to try something different, I mean, two weeks later he whispers to me that he really wanted to spank my bottom cheeks to match the shade of red in my facial cheeks at the bonfire? What the hell? Two weeks later?

Anyways, I will confess that it sounded interesting, but I didn't then nor do I yet know much about spankings, but I do know how a calendar works! Again, I understand the beer thing, but two weeks?

Whatever. And since spanking is not my thing, I have no further comments. I mean, I have like five questions, but no comments.

So, feel free to stop by the Soft Ice Cream Shop on the Strip on the weekends and say "hey" to me and enjoy a cup of creamy goodness with sprinkles. I'll be the one behind the counter with the high pinned and bushy ponytail, who is also sweet as banana cream pie.

[Soft Ice Cream Shop door chime jingle, jangle]

"Well, it's about time, Willy! I've waited a week for you to find out what I asked you to find out about, so, what have you found out and be quick about it since there are so many customers tonight! Also, do you want sprinkles on your cup of soft ice cream tonight?"

See? Sweet as banana cream pie!

"[Scoop & swallow] oh, Jizzy, I found out everything! I mean, I'm your man with an ear to ground, so, the first thing that I found out is that Luna Lue is plotting something, which may work for you or against you, because we all know that Luna Lue is quite the little scammer and then I found out that you have released a dressing room selfie while trying on a pair of black jeans, but I'm somehow blocked from that selfie and then I found out that you actually do wear shorts on occasion with some signature trademark stripper fishnets shorts underneath and then I found out that you had a secret life on side all this time, so, Jizzy, I found out everything [scoop & swallow]!"

I did have not had a secret life all this time. I already talked about needing Jack's help with my gaming system cable connections and I confessed that Jack may have been rewarded for his expertise in that area, but that's all. I did mention his reward, right?

And I have no comment on Luna Lue because I already know that her latest scheme will not work in my favor and never mind about my mall dressing room mirror selfies. They are the only photos of me in a string thong with my new skinny jeans pulled up just under my globes and I had them safely locked in a password protected folder on my Chang homepage, but somehow that folder got hacked. And it's not up to me to explain why the hackers only released only the one photo, tee he.

"Well, all that's just fine, Willy, but since what I asked you to find out about was how much it would cost me to have chrome air valve stems installed on truck from the Chrome Air Valve Stem Shop at the north end of the Strip, I mean, what you find out about then, hmm?"

"[Scoop & swallow] Jizzy, are you dating Howard or what [scoop & swallow]?"

"[Wiping down the counter top] Willy, I am not dating Howard. Also, who is Howard?"

"[Scoop & swallow] Howie, the new ink artist in town! He's running around bragging that he is leading the tattoo bidding war for inking two blue lightning bolts sideways across your butt cheeks and he took your dressing room selfie and faked it to show what it would look like [scoop & swallow] with two blue lightning bolts sprawled sideways across your butt, so?"

I was not involved or engaged in any such tattoo artist bidding war.

But I sure did like the idea of having two blue lightning bolts gracing my butt sideways! Maybe. But there were other pressing issues to address, right?

"So, Willy, then you saw the dressing room selfie then, hmm? I mean, you're saying that you've seen my basically bare butt then, hmm?"

"Oh, er, well, ooh, I need to get with it, Jizzy, so, um, I'll keep my ear to the ground for you some more, so, um, so, see you, bye and thanks for the ice cream!"

I suppose I should have asked Willy to forward that faked tattoo photo before he ran out since I hadn't saw it, but that's the way the lightning bolt cracks sometimes, tee he, I guess.

[Soft Ice Cream Shop door chime jingle, jangle]

"Hi, Brad, um, a double pour scoop with triple sprinkles tonight?"

"Um, that sounds good, Jizzy, but listen Jizzy, I mean, I'm the customer, so, I mean, I would like a double twist tip on each soft scoop pour of my ice cream, so?"

"Brad, we don't double tip twist here at the Soft Ice cream Shop! That takes one extra arm movement and that would wreck the budget, so?"

I mean, my other uncle, Uncle Sal, owns the Soft Ice Cream Shop and all he ever talks about is the budget! And Mrs. Greenwood, of course, but that's his business since my Auntie Sue left my Uncle Sal for Mr. Greenwood, so.

"Well, I'm still the customer, so, would you be open to a personal double twist on my tip then just after you get off of work, Jizzy, huh?"

Well, that could have been worse. I mean, being 18 and above is like a license to have sex, right? But until Brad actually asks me to double coat his dick with my lip gloss, I'll play along. Especially since Jack made it very clear to me that a double tight grip with a double twist is not a legit way to warm up his cock before placing my mouth on it. I thought it looked, er, interesting, but, Jack, not so much. Maybe with some oil next time. Or according to Jack, not!

And so, so, what if I've done a couple of things before, hmm?

[Tightly wrings out a wet counter wiping towel, OMG, Brad's eyes went big as Jizzy wrung out twisted that wash towel, which was just about the right diameter]

"One moment, please, Brad."

[Swirl, whirl, grr, grr, swirl, whirl, grr, grr, twist tip, twist tip, add sprinkles]

"There you go, Brad, a special double tip twist, just for one of my favorite customers."

[Tightly wrings out another wet counter wiping towel]

"Still want that after work hours double twist date, Brad?"

Brad did not want that double twist date later that night. Also, whew!

[Soft Ice Cream Shop door chime jingle, jangle]

"Well then, hello Mr. Vic! How can I help you tonight, hmm?"

"Oh, so, you remember a couple of things then, Jizzy? I thought that when people like you go on the transition med program that you forget a lot of stuff, so?"

"Oh, Vic, even though it's been quite a while since the night of our graduation bonfire, I mean, you pranced on me in a rebound mode literally 20 seconds after Scotty rejected me! Which I actually appreciated, but my head was spinning from my first rejection, so, well, wait, we embraced for at least a moment, right? And by the way, embracing is not the same as I may have been crying, so?"

"Oh, um, yeah, Jizzy, we embraced, tee he and I wasn't trying to push you down to your knees and push my zipper down, so, yeah, we embraced, tee he, but then, damn it, that's when Big Nick grabbed me from behind and threw me up and way over the bonfire, where I landed on Lacey and wrecked her ankle, so?"

[Tap, tap, tap, tap, outgoing text sent to Lacey]

Oh, so that's why Lacey wore an ankle boot for three weeks then, hmm? I just figured it was from one her sports things since Lacey was the sporty of the class.

"Vic, either confess that you want me to hand off your ice cream out of the back door to make up for lost time or just leave, so?"

I mean, it's practically written at the bottom of the menu that a hand off out of the rear door that opens up into the alley is a chance for some level of sex and I knew what Vic wanted, but you know straight8 guys, right? Sometimes it's hard for them to say the words. Also, Mrs. Greenwood wrote that on the menu board, not me.

"Well, be quick about it, Vic! Lacey is on her way right now to help me with a risqué work bathroom mirror selfie and if she sees you here sniffing around for sex with me, I mean, hey, have a seat and hang out for a while so that you and Lacey can talk about her injury, Vic, so?"

"Fine, Jizzy! Kick a man when he's down then! All I want is another chance to bang you so hard from behind that those two blue lightning bolt tattoos across your butt change position!"

[A sheepish Vic exit of the Soft Ice Cream Shop door chime jingle, jangle]

Also, I still have no such lightning bolt tattoos, but I do remember that "rebound" feeling. It's too bad for Vic that Big Nick tossed him to the side. I mean, I've heard on Chang that rebound stuff is legit and okay, right?

[Soft Ice Cream Shop door chime jingle, jangle]

"Hey, Jizzy [sniff, sniff], oh, I can smell his motor oil cologne then. Is Vic gone?"

"Gone like the wind, Lacey, so, a double scoop squeeze with triple sprinkles then, hmm?"

"Yep, and a confession that you have never even needed to shave your legs, Jizzy, so?"

Well, it's just not very often. And don't ask me to explain why some people grow a lot of body hair and why some people don't. I just wear the skin that came with my body, so.

"So, Jizzy, I'll help you with a tease nudie bathroom mirror selfie for an invite to your upcoming party, so?"