All Comments on 'JJ & Maggie'

by jolicamarillo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jolicamarillojolicamarilloover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks in advance

I appreciate all who read this story; please DO COMMENT, and I'd appreciate your VOTE (nastilatina)

patty_parker60patty_parker60over 5 years ago
Hoy, You!

I can state with no equivocation that you are a fantastic lesbian erotic writer and our 'collaborations' have ever been highly satisfying...GREAT!

ashleejordan888ashleejordan888over 5 years ago
GOOD STUFF

favorite story, favorite author (well...ONE of them)...like the interracial (as an AA domme myself)

jayjaymarinjayjaymarinover 5 years ago
What they said

What ashleejordan...and patty parker...said...Chapter 2, please

becca_boobs27becca_boobs27over 5 years ago
All that I can do is...

: D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What if JJ could bring over 22 year old black stud to fuck Maggie?

JJ could've thinking if her 42 year old Maggie would like a surprise of one of her Black friends, a 22 year old black stud to drop by, strip and show his ripped body to Maggie before she is ordered to strip, get down on knees and give him the best blow job of her life. Then go to their bedroom pulling the black cock behind her to start an long exhausting fuck session in which Maggie is spanked relentlessly by JJ in order to motivate her to keep fucking him like she was a 22 year old once again. JJ threatens to have Maggie's 18 year old racist daughter dominated into a submissive bitch by the black stud as she forces Maggie to take copious loads of cum in her holes to ensure pregnancy is achieved as Maggie faces the humiliating prospect of having her daughter humiliate her for being such a wanton slut. Finally, the exhausted Maggie is made to fix supper for them as she is forced to feed her black lover stud in bed with a growling belly aching to be fed.

JJ takes care of the racist 18 year old daughter by physically dominating her into a submissive slut lapping her holes like her mother routinely does and sets her up for pregnancy by a black man.

jolicamarillojolicamarilloover 5 years agoAuthor
re: What if JJ could bring over 22 year old black stud to fuck Maggie?

Thanks for the input; my stories are tilted toward LLESBIAN (F/F) encounters

patty_parker60patty_parker60over 5 years ago
re Anonymous

Agree with your response 1000%, Mistress...NOTHING should changed to include Males

becca_boobs27becca_boobs27over 5 years ago
Yes...NO MALES

I'm hoping you will keep your stories 100% FEMALE characters (at least as far the actual SEX is concerned)

karin_n_karinna1karin_n_karinna1almost 5 years ago
Good work

We'd love to write a story with you sometime...so talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lesbianism

I like it better this way. Keep it gay. I was picturing a Samira Wiley(gay) type fucking a Christina Hendricks(straight) type for reference. I don’t mean the actors themselves but their body types for the characters.

Sign54Sign54over 3 years ago
Hot

This is so hot. Their bodies contrast well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjolicamarillo@jolicamarillo
I'm a LATINA FEMALE in Central Texas. Dominant, firm butt not cruel. I consider myself in the 'vein' of Franceca Le' or Isis Love (maybe Sandra Romain)...I'm 100% into WOMEN: i DON'T 'PEG!'. i sometimes collaborate with patty_parker60. FYI: I previously published stories as 'n...