Jo, T-Girl Goddess! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not many. Ebonée's more likely to go to a play, or to the ballet or the opera rather than go clubbing on a Saturday night."

"I read somewhere that she'd already been accepted at Cambridge when she was discovered. I wondered if it was just a publicity stunt."

"No, it's true," Jo confirmed. "She'd planned to study Art History. She's an art connoisseur. I could learn a lot from her, if I liked that sort of thing. But my parents are both artists and none of their talent rubbed off on me."

"So what sort of thing do you like?" Alan queried, his grey eyes lighting up behind the lens of his designer glasses as though he fully expected a naughty answer.

"I like fashion--the glamour, the jewellery, the celebrities, all of it."

"You look like a celebrity yourself," Alan complimented. "And I've never seen such gorgeous legs on anyone before."

"Alan, have you ever slept with another man?" Jo asked bluntly.

She knew that she passed as a woman to the untrained eye.

Alan seemed a little naïve; he might have thought that he had stumbled across the only straight woman in the gay bar.

Jo was horny.

She had come to pick up someone for the night.

If Alan wasn't a possible candidate she didn't want to waste any more time on him.

Though the thought of turning him out was making her even hornier.

"I've been curious for a long time," Alan admitted, flushing with embarrassment....