Joan, My First Affair Pt. 03

Story Info
The conclusion of my interracial affair with Joan.
2.5k words
3.95
5.9k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of part 2, and concludes my affair with Joan. Please read the first two stories in this series for context. To recap, Joan and I were colleagues who worked at a bank in Johannesburg, South Africa. Joan is a tall, leggy blonde, with blue eyes, in her mid thirties. I am Indian, born in South Africa and was 22 at the time. Joan and I had already developed a relationship and were fucking each other, very taboo for the time in South Africa. Our last time together was in her office, just before the bank was bought out and closed.

It was a Thursday morning when I arrived at the office for the last time. It was to be our last day. The bank was sold and we were all without jobs. We had to return our access cards and bank property, collect our belongings, receive our severance cheques and say our goodbyes.

I walked into our floor just past 9:30AM. Joan was standing in the doorway of her office. Seeing her standing there brought back images in my mind of the last time I stood in her doorway, kissing her, running my hand up her naked thigh. Joan had on a figure hugging navy blue mini skirt, a white blouse and black heels. My eyes immediately fell on her long legs that I kept staring at as I walked down the corridor. As I got closer I made eye contact and smiled. Joan smiled back at me.

I got to my cubicle and began unpacking my draws into a box and realised there wasn't much to gather, just a few notebooks, coffee mug and a letter opener. I turned around with the box in my hand and there stood Joan, waiting for me holding a much smaller box.

We walked together to the lift, not saying anything. While waiting for the lift to arrive, I stood as close as I could to Joan, making sure our shoulders touched. Joan moved closer. We entered the lift and rode it down to the first floor. We waited in line to hand in our cards and collect our cheques. We did not say a word to each other, but didn't need to. We took every opportunity to brush up against each other and touch each other, my arms touching her hers, our shoulders touching, her leg pressed up against mine. Colleagues walked by and said goodbyes, Joan got a lot of hugs from both the ladies and the men. We both collected our cheques at the same time and took the stairs down to the parking lot. As we walked out of the building, it was finally just the two of us when Joan asked "so how are we going to spend the rest of our last day?".

"In a room, naked" I replied.

"Just what I wanted to hear," she said. I walked with her to her car and helped her put her box into her car. We decided we would go to a Holiday Inn in Milpark.

I followed Joan as we drove out of Johannesburg to Milpark. We parked and walked together to the reception. During this period in South Africa, it was taboo for a white lady and Indian man to be seen together walking into a hotel. Joan asked for a room for the day and paid in cash. She was given the room number and key. Joan asked for guest parking and gave me her keys. I went off to park both our cars and would meet her in the room. I could sense the judgements from the hotel staff but didn't care less.

I knocked on the door of Room 407. I remember the number clearly with a smoking sign just below. Joan had requested a smoking room. The door unlocked and opened just enough for me to walk in. Joan stood there, completely naked. I closed the door and locked it. I stood looking at Joan, admiring her beautiful white body. Her blonde hair just stopping above the back of her neck. Her naked pink shoulders. Her breasts, slightly perky and just perfect. Her dark nipples not yet erect but standing out against her pale skin. Her flat tummy and navel. A brown hairy bush just above her pussy, with tufts of hair standing up. Her arms down her side and her hands resting on her hips. Her long smooth sexy legs that go on forever to her feet. Her perfect toes adorned in red nail polish.

I rushed to her and took her in my arms, our lips locked. My tongue swirling around hers. I could feel her moan softly in my mouth as my brown hand cupped her white breast and gave her nipple a gentle squeeze. Her one hand dropped from the back of my neck to my crotch, stroking my hardening cock over my pants. I ran my hand from her breast, down her tummy, through her hairy bush and over her pussy lips, tracing the outline of her pussy with my fingertip. I looked down and loved the sight of the contrast of my brown skinned fingers teasing her pussy lips. Joan bit my lower lip as my middle finger slipped into her pussy. She squeezed my cock through my pants.

I broke our kiss and kissed her neck, then sucked on her earlobe. I slipped my ring and middle fingers into her and curled them into a hook, feeling them becoming moist with her juices. Joan squeezed my cock harder as I started fingering her pussy vigorously. Joan pushed me away and got on the bed. I undid two buttons on my shirt and pulled it off over my head. I undid my belt and dropped my pants to the floor and stepped out of them. I leaned into Joan and kissed her lips, then pushed her on to her back . I put her legs over my shoulders and leaned in, kissing her up her left thigh, making my way to her pussy. My tongue circled her pussy lips, I could feel tufts of hair from her hairy bush on my lips as I nibbled on her clit. I swallowed her pussy lips into my mouth and flicked her clit with my tongue. I felt Joan's hands on my head, forcing it down. I sucked her pussy harder trying to part her pussy lips with my lips while sucking on her clit.

Jona moaned softly, almost like a whisper as I feasted on her white vagina, savouring her taste. I cupped her pale white breast with my brown hand and squeezed gently as my tongue continued to lap her clit and pink pussy lips. Joan jerked her body pushing my face up, her hand still on my head. I forced my head down and swallowed her clit into my mouth, running my tongue across with more vigour. Joan's body shuddered, her hands forcing my face into her and she yelled "explosion", her legs kicking across the bed. I continued to licking her, lapping up the juices flowing out of her exquisite pussy, savouring the taste Joan's kicking legs calmed down, her body relaxed, my tongue swirled around her pussy lips, planting soft kisses, her breathing slowed, she ran her fingers through my hair.

I rolled over on my back. Joan leaned in and kissed me on the lips. Her one hand on my cheek as the other made its way down my chest. I enjoyed the sight of the contrast of her white hands running down my brown hairy chest. I kissed her passionately, closing my eyes and felt the palm of her hand caressing my shaft over my briefs. I slipped my briefs off, and felt my throbbing brown cock spring to freedom and immediately being gripped in in Joan's hand. She held it firmly as we kissed, I put my hand on her breast and squeezed. Joan squeezed my shaft and then straddled me, breaking our kiss. She looked into my eyes and she sat over my hard throbbing cock, her hand between her legs, guiding it into her wet waiting pussy.

I felt the tip of my cock touch her pussy lips, a wet sensation in my tip followed by a warm feeling as she lowered her body and enveloped my brown shaft into her tight pale pink pussy. My hands reached for her hips, holding Joan on either side. Joan leaned forward, I pushed my hips up. Joan began grinding her hips slowly in a circular motion, I let out a moan. My one hand reached for her breast and I tugged on her erect nipple.

Joan rested her knees on the bed and made herself comfortable, never breaking eye contact with me. She put her on my chest and pushed herself up slowly and not alot and then down again. The sight of her white body sliding up and down with my brown cock buried inside her drove me insane. She continued to slide up and down, both of us letting out soft moans. She took hold of my brown hands lacing her white fingers between mine and holding firmly, using it to help slide her body up and down. I tried to meet her motion by thrusting up and she slid down my shaft.

I let go of Joan's hands and sat up, wrapping her in my arms, kissing her neck. She rocked her body up and down and met her thrusts, searching for the perfect rhythm so that the motion of our bodies could be in sync. Joan leaned back, her one hand behind her balancing her body, her other hand holding on to my shoulder as I held her with my hand behind her back. Her sliding motion was faster now, more intense. I looked at her beautiful face, her soft blue eyes, her tongue running over her lips as we fucked each other. I looked down and marvelled at the sight of her white thighs resting on my brown thighs, my brown cock swaddled in her white pussy. My cock throbbing inside her, I felt the pressure building up, the burning sensation inside my cock as she fucked me harder and faster. I let my hand off her back, she balanced herself on both her hands behind her and started moving faster, grinding her hips slightly as she pushed down, her butt cheeks crashing into my balls.

I could not hold on any longer and sat up, grabbing her shoulders and holding her as my cock erupted, spewing the first wave of my cum into her pussy, followed by the second, I held her tighter as the third wave erupted before she collapsed into my arms and I held her tight, still thrusting my hips up to drain the cum out of my cock into her pussy. I fell on my back and Joan slumped on to me, my cock still inside her. I held Joan tight, wrapping my arms around her.I felt my cock receding, softening and falling out of the clasp of her pussy. She looked at me and we kissed. Joan rolled over on to her back as I recovered from my intense orgasm, breathing heavily. Joan lit a cigarette and took a puff before putting the cigarette onto my lips. I took a puff and let out a sigh. "That was intense," I said. "I love when you cum inside me" Joan replied.

We both relaxed and enjoyed the cigarette and spoke about the bank and the future of our careers. Joan was planning to move to Cape Town with her kids after the new year holiday. This would be our last time together and we both knew it. We chatted for over an hour, naked, touching each other in all places and burnt through many cigarettes. Every so often Joan would touch my cock to see if there was a reaction to her and when finally it showed signs of becoming erect, she took it in her hand and gave a light stroke on the shaft and let go again. I ran my fingertips across her cheek, her neck, her breasts, over her thighs and on her pussy every now and then too. From talking about nothing and everything we found ourselves kissing each other passionately again. Joan took hold of my cock and stroked it and I ran my finger between her pussy lips.

I was rock hard again, throbbing in Joan's hand. Joan broke our kiss and leaned in, holding the shaft of my cock and guiding the tip to her lips. She opened her mouth and swallowed my cock into her mouth, my shaft disappearing between her lips. Joan gave it a few good sucks making sure my cock was rock hard. It was oozing precum and my shaft was covered in Joan's saliva.

Joan rolled on to her back with her legs spread. I climbed over her, my legs between hers, holding my cock out and pushing the tip into her pussy. When I felt it spread her pussy lips, I thrust my hips forward and felt my shaft getting swallowed by her pussy. My hands reached under her back and held her shoulders. I felt Joan's legs wrap around my buttm, her one hand holding me at the back of my neck and the other around my back. We started kissing passioantely, my hips thrust into her, and we started to fuck slowly. I felt Joan's hand hold my butt more firmly and I started to drive my cock faster and as deep as my shaft would allow into her tight wet pussy.

We both started letting out sounds of pleasure, I moved my hips, pumping my cock into her pussy faster and faster. I sucked on her left breast swallowing her nipple into my mouth and biting gently on it. I felt Joan's hand press my head down into her breast. Her legs wrapped more tightly around my back and our bodies were moving as one as thrust harder and faster into her, fucking Joan deep and hard. I felt her hand leave my neck and reach between and felt her cup my balls in her hands as I fucked her. "Ahhh fuck," I moaned know that I was going to cum. I felt my balls in the palm of her hand and her fingertips running across it, I tired fucking he rharder to make her cum but Joan's incredible touch was too much for me to handle. She felt my orgasm build up and withdrew her hand just before I began to cum inside her pussy. She held me tight as I collapsed on her and cum gushed out from my cock into her pussy, my body shuddering on her with each gush of cum out of my throbbing cock.

We held on to each other tightly and laid there naked for a while. Joan rolled me over and we kissed again. She got up off the bed and I could see drops of my drying cum on the inside of her thigh. Joan headed for the shower. I turned on the TV and sat on the bed catching my breath.

That was the last time I would see Joan. She called me when she reached Cape Town to let me know that she had arrived safely. That was the last time I head from Joan, but I will always cherish the moments we shared and the incredible sex..