Joan Takes Charge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm thinking that we should have Steve over with her soon," Andrea responded. "And we want you to be here, too, Jill," she added. Ken joined in her suggestion.

"Are you sure I won't be a fifth wheel in this show?" Jill posed the question.

"Oh, Jilly," Ken rejoined. "I think this might just make everything work that much better for all of us, including Joanie."

"You know, Jill," Andrea grinned, "Joanie liked having Ken's cock up her snatch and you and I could possibly find that we would enjoy seeing Steve's giving us a poke down there."

They discussed the idea a bit more in the same light vein. Then Andrea and Jill both agreed that Ken should proffer the invite to Joanie and Steve.

Ken spoke to Joan the next day when they both came down for breakfast at the same time before taking off for work. He explained that Andrea and he had enjoyed their time with her in bed and that they thought it would be fun for them to have a good time with her and Steve. When Joan showed interest, he added that he'd like to include Jill.

Joan instinctively seemed distant, but Ken pressed on.

"She's had trouble adjusting to your regime, sweetie," he said, "but if we include her, I think this will make it easier for all of us to live more happily together." He smiled at her.

Joan decided then that she would go along. If she or Steve didn't enjoy themselves, they could just not do it again. And of course, she thought to herself that she certainly would enjoy the chance to have Ken inside her again, as well as to make out with Andrea. She thought Steve would enjoy the two women as well and she didn't worry about his defecting from her.

When everyone had returned to the house after work the next day, Joan and Steve walked, as arranged, to Ken and Andrea's rooms after dinner. They found Ken, Andrea, and Jill there: the two women were clad in their bras and panties and Ken had stripped down to his undershorts.

"You might want to get comfortable," Ken suggested, and Steve smiled as he unbuttoned his shirt from work, then undid his belt buckle and unzipped his trousers and took both off. He shed his shoes and socks and tee shirt. For her part, Joan took off her blouse and skirt and rolled her hose down and off along with her pumps.

"Maybe the ladies will oblige us by removing their bras," Ken said with a grin, and as the three women responded by doing just that, he and Steve stood out of their undershorts. Andrea came over to Steve and began to suck his quickly hardening cock, and Ken was similarly approached by Joan. Jill came over to Steve and began to finger him under his scrotum and slip her lubed finger into his tight bottom-hole.

Steve found himself thinking of how he should behave during this gathering that clearly was entirely focused on sex. He figured Joan would want him to have it off with one of the other women and she would likely find herself entwined with her brother, as to the implications of which he had no strong feelings. He liked the look of the blonde Andrea but decided that his first hookup would be with Joan's older sister, Jill.

He liked her auburn hair and large frame. She was a big woman without being in any way overweight or flabby. After Andrea had brought him close to cumming in her mouth, he managed to ease out of her jaws and thank Jill for the anal stimulation. He smiled at them both and said, "I'd love to have some real fun with you both. Can we move into the next room together?"

They took him in hand, each woman holding one hand and they slipped into the bedroom in Ken and Andrea's suite. He suggested they both sit on the bed and then he moved between Jill's legs, went down on his knees, and started licking her hairy snatch that was in front of his face. At the same time, he ran his hand through Andrea's legs and teased her lightly while insinuating a finger into her honeypot.

Jill responded nicely to his tongue laving her vulva. She began to buck, and Steve could see she was already very wet and very open. He helped her lay back on the bed and then pulled himself up and held himself over her without lying on top of her. She grinned, reached down, and drew his hard, thick cock right into her waiting hole.

Steve had always liked big women. He had concluded from his experience that they threw fabulous hard-driving fucks. Jill was clearly no exception. He thrust in and out of her warm vagina and enjoyed the pressing of her inner muscles on his member. Somehow amidst this pleasuring, he thought that this family seemed to have a very healthy attitude toward enjoying each other.

Andrea had decided to slip out for a break, figuring Steve would be inside Jill for a while and then she would get her chance to enjoy him. She had no feeling of being second choice, assuming that Joan had told him to satisfy Jill first. She went into the bathroom, attended to her toilet needs, and then washed her face and checked to see how her makeup looked. She never wanted to overdo it on that. But she took advantage of her break to spray some dabs of perfume behind her knees and under her arms.

Steve was enjoying the ride Jill was giving him. This woman moved and bucked and writhed, he observed. But he was in great shape and enjoyed moving with her. He felt that she was close to orgasm and so he reached down and gently grazed the very tip of her hard clit with his finger. This added stimulation did what he had hoped and sent her into orgasmic orbit. He felt her vagina press on him in rhythm and the jolts that passed from her body to his might have been high voltage.

Jill was in heaven. But as she came, she asked Steve if he would like her to turn over. He kissed her deeply and told her he'd love it. So, he slipped out of her, still hard, and watched, as she dipped her fingers in lube from a tube on the bed stand and then she softly used those fingers to get her bottom-hole ready for him.

Jill had experienced anal enough to enjoy it a lot by now. She figured this was one thing Steve wasn't getting from her youngest sister. She got her hole ready and then applied some lube to Steve's renewed hard-on. Steve first kissed her up and down and then focused on slowly moving his large penis into Jill's anal ring. He did this very very carefully, not wanting to cause any more than minimal pain. This was not easy.

Jill, for her part, liked the way he was proceeding. Yes, there was as always, some pain but there was also a great deal of pleasure. She loved having something in that hole and she appreciated how good an anal lover she was receiving inside her back channel. She whispered to him to move in and out slowly once he had made it all the way in. This cranked her up and she knew she would go off very soon. She told him she was getting there and wanted to feel his bursts of cum inside her when she did. He felt the climax approaching and was ready: he let go and felt himself pass the point of no return as his ejaculate filled her bowels.

Soon he began to shrink so could withdraw gently and still without causing her pain. When he was out, Jill rose and grasped him and kissed him deeply and told him how lucky her sister was to have him.

Meanwhile, Joan found herself on Ken's bed and her brother was licking her lovingly, arousing her more than she had expected. She wanted him in her, and she wanted him in her now. She tried not to order him but grinned as she told him how good he was making her feel. Ken was pleased, more than pleased, that he knew how to turn on his now dominating youngest sister.

She quietly but urgently told him to fuck her like he hadn't fucked anyone before. Ken was up to the task and enjoyed plunging in and out of Joan's well-lubricated cunt. Joan had quickly changed out of her work clothes—she normally wore rather conservative suits and blazers—into a demure navy skirt and a puffy white top. These had been dispatched quickly when she arrived at Ken's rooms. Joan realized that she had been creaming all day in anticipation of this get-together.

After they both had enjoyed cumming while entwined, Ken slowly withdrew, bent down, and began licking up their combined juices from Joan's vagina. He found Joan's taste stronger than his fiancée Andrea's and enjoyed the difference. Joan liked being licked almost as much as she liked to fuck, so she was kept in a high state of excitement.

They returned to Ken's lounge-like living room where Steve, Andrea, and Jill were comfortable arranged on the couch together. Steve welcomed Joan into his arms and Andrea joined up with Ken and Jill. Everyone had that satisfied look after really wonderful sex.

Joan took it upon herself to thank Ken and Andrea. "You two have been so marvelous," she cooed. "I really am starting to think that we all may make a go of this here."

"We will, Joanie," Jill responded. "We're all in it with you."

12