Joan Takes Charge Ch. 09

Story Info
Andrea disciplines but also learns something important.
3.2k words
4.58
8.2k
2
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is the latest chapter in a series. It will make more sense if you read the earlier chapters, which will permit you to appreciate how events here resulted from previous occurrences. There is spanking and other corporal punishments, as well as some bodily function play, so if any of this bothers or offends you, please read no further. All characters are over 18.]

*****

After the get-together Joan and Steve had with Ken, Andrea, and Jill, Joan felt more relaxed in her position as head of the large household. She still was the youngest of the four siblings, but her mother had left her in charge. She was now on good terms with her older brother and sister, as well as Ken's fiancée, Andrea. Even her next oldest sister Emily was friendly, despite Joan's having disciplined her for consulting a lawyer about Joan's position.

Joan was sitting in the front room, the large expanse where the family had always enjoyed hanging out and where the staff always had whatever beverage was appropriate to the hour—be it coffee, a fully-stocked bar, or tea. She was comfortable on a large couch, her feet tucked up under her, when Andrea arrived home, clasping some packages.

Looking up, Joan greeted her with a big smile, still thinking of the nice way Ken and Andrea had made love to her in their rooms. Andrea slipped her coat off and Joan saw that she was dressed for her office, in a charming but professional shirtwaist and her hair up. She was wearing sheer hose that showed off her lovely legs and smart burgundy pumps.

"Andrea," Joan said, "you just look fabulous. And I do love how you dress for work. Did you go shopping, too, on your way home?"

Her sister-in-law-to-be grinned and admitted that she had indulged herself at some of the finer stores.

"What did you get?" Joan persisted. "Show me, please!"

Placing a finger in front of her lips to indicate silence, Andrea spoke in a low voice.

"Not here, Joanie," she whispered. "Come with me to our rooms."

Joan sensed the intimacy with which she now would be welcomed by Andrea and responded, "If we want to be alone, you should come with me to my suite."

Andrea followed her and they entered Joan's expansive rooms, the master suite she had inherited from her mother as ruler of the roost.

Now that they were together in Joan's rooms and unlikely to be disturbed, Andrea began to open her packages. It turned out she had mostly purchased some nice lingerie. Joan reveled in seeing how Andrea's taste ran to lacy bralettes and panties and then some Spanx hi-waists to wear under her work clothes.

"I just love your taste in undies, Andy," Joan gushed. "I must ask you to shop with me, so I get some things that suit me as wonderfully as those are right for you."

"I'll be happy to do that, Joanie," Andrea replied and went over to thank Joan with a nice kiss on her lips.

Joan then asked Andrea if she minded trying some of the items on so Joan could see how they looked when worn.

Andrea grinned again and said, "Sure thing. Anyway, you've seen me bare and actually in more compromising positions." She was obviously referring to both of them having been entwined with Joan's brother Ken, who was Andrea's fiancé, and being screwed by Joan's newer friend Steve.

Andrea was five years older than Joan, at 29 and a lithe blonde, had plenty of self-confidence that matched Joan's. She stripped down and put on a lilac-colored lacy bralette and matching hicut panties.

Joan responded with a smile and a sincere expression of how much she liked the way they looked on Andrea.

For her part, Andrea enjoyed the chance to please Joan, and found that despite their growing friendship, she still recalled how when discipline had still been imposed at weekly family meetings, Joan had spanked her in front of all the others.

The thought made her feel just a bit annoyed at the ease with which Joan had turned from disciplinarian to affectionate gal pal.

"Andy," Joan asked, noticing the look that had come across Andrea's face, "something is bothering you. Do you mind showing me these lovely things? You have fantastic taste, you know."

"I'm sorry, Joanie, and I shouldn't be thinking this, much less talking about it to you, of all people," Andrea spoke calmly but steadily. "When I bared myself, I couldn't help remembering when you spanked me at that meeting soon after I began staying here with Ken. I'll get over it, but I have to be honest that it still will take a little more time. I hope this doesn't make you angry with me."

"No," Joan answered, equally calmly. "You have every right to resent me under the circumstances. I do hope that in time you will also appreciate my position here, too, and what I've been doing to change the atmosphere for the better and to get us away from the way my mother dominated everyone."

"I do, Joanie," Andrea said, "and thank you for that, too. And let me add that I totally enjoyed making love with you and have felt secure enough that I am happy when Ken was able to please you."

"I want to put the bad karma behind us, Andy," Joan responded. "You know that in my position I may have to discipline you on some occasions, but I will always be fair as I hope to be with everyone here. I really did appreciate it when you stood in for me and I know too that the others were likely to resent you for being my stand-in."

Joan reflected for a moment and then resumed the conversation.

"Dear Andrea," she began, "I really feel you have become a friend and that is something I cherish much more since I took over my responsibilities here. I want to get things right between us so I'm now asking you to discipline me in return for the times I have spanked and embarrassed you, especially when you have performed toilet service for me. Go ahead and do whatever you feel I deserve."

Andrea was amazed that Joan had proven willing to yield such a major privilege to her.

"Very well, Joanie," she responded. "Please stand and unzip and remove your skirt."

When Joan had complied with Andrea's order, she was directed to take off her blouse, hose, and shoes, all of which she removed and placed on a nearby chair.

"I now want you to unhook and take off your bra," Andrea continued, and Joan undid her bra, releasing her pleasantly large tits, large for her petite frame, which Andrea examined and pressed her nipples.

Andrea now stood behind Joan and put her thumbs in the waistband of Joan's expensive panties and pulled them down to her ankles. She then faced Joan, realizing that Joan was both petite but curvy, and was in the best sense of the word, cute. She ran her fingers through Joan's luxuriant auburn bush and inserted two fingers into Joan's vaginal opening.

"You're already wet, Joanie," she said. "I suppose this does excite you. And I can't not say how sweet you look in the altogether, which I hope you take as a compliment, because looking good without clothes is certainly as good as it gets."

"It does, it is," Joan answered, smiling at being praised, but still adjusting to being submissive to anyone.

Andrea sat on an armless chair and told Joan to get across her lap. She reached into the drawer of Joan's nearby credenza, where she knew Joan kept the carved ginger sticks for use in figging someone for punishment. The housekeeper, Petra, made sure Joan always had a good supply of the ginger sticks.

She withdrew one and put a dab of Vaseline into Joan's anal opening and then slid the fig into her rear hole.

Joan knew she was being figged and figured this was only fair, since she had done this to Andrea. She felt the stick begin to give off its stinging juice which made the inside of her anus itch and bother her.

Andrea now started to spank Joan, alternating cheeks and taking her time to get the youngest sister's bottom very rosy and then red. Then she told Joan to get up and bend over the end of the couch.

"You're getting the cane, my dear," she announced as Joan winced.

Andrea picked up Joan's thin cane, lay it on Joan's red buttocks and snapped it three times quickly across Joan's bum. Joan did scream now but the thick walls made it sure that no one would overhear.

Lastly, Andrea told Joan she had one more punishment. Joan feared this would be something quite severe and she was correct.

"You have been a naughty girl," Andrea said firmly, "and you know how naughty girls are punished, don't you, Joan?"

Joan gritted her teeth and responded, "My mother always required naughty girls to be punished...on their cunts, to use her word."

"That's right," Andrea said coolly, "so lie on the bed, spread your legs wide, and hold that naughty cunt open."

Joan assumed this most ignominious position and then lifted her legs, close to the humiliating diaper position, when Andrea tapped on them.

Andrea took Joan's soft whip, which she had been left by Jennifer, Joan's mother. She brandished it and then stood so she was in front of Joan, lying back with her legs open and her labia held well apart.

"Your cunt will now be punished, Joanie," Andrea said, as if it were the most usual thing to happen. She drew the soft whip back and snapped it right between Joan's open labia and hitting the entrance to her vagina. Joan again screamed but held the shameful position.

Andrea drew the soft whip back again and fired it at Joan's open cunt. Joan winced and screamed again. She was now worried that there would be a third horrible stroke...and maybe more.

But Andrea now smiled and pulled Joan to her feet, held her in her arms, and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

"Joanie," she said, "you took that like a trooper. I hope we are now on even ground and if you need to discipline me, I will accept it in the spirit in which you are giving it."

Joan, for her part, wrapped her arms around the lithe blonde Andrea and told her she appreciated her friendship and hoped this cleared the air and made their friendship stronger.

Then Andrea asked Joan to bend over and she swiftly extracted the ginger fig from Joan's anal opening. Joan gave a sigh of relief.

Andrea returned to opening her packages and opened a large one which had some thrilling pale blue panties, bra, and garter belt in Joan's petite sizes.

"These are for you, dear Joan," Andrea said simply.

Joan again placed her arms around Andrea's frame and hugged her tightly.

"You've been kinder to me than I deserve," she whimpered, clearly surprised and humbled by Andrea's generosity.

"You're willing to say that to me after I whipped your cunt?" Andrea said with a grin.

"I am, darling, because I agree that I was naughty," Joan answered, also smiling.

Andrea left Joan's rooms still smiling, with her packages in her arms. Her smile disappeared when she opened the door to the rooms she shared with her fiancé, Ken, who was Joan's brother.

Nobody noticed her entering because when she stood on her bedroom threshold, she faced her fiancé fucking the brains out of Jill, his older sister. Jill, being a large-framed but quite attractive woman, was responding in kind and Ken looked to be holding on to his rough ride for dear life.

"I guess I should be upset about you two carrying on like this in my absence," Andrea commented tartly as the two stopped in mid-fuck and managed to stand, albeit nude.

"And it's particularly disappointing since I just made things right between Joan and me," she added.

"The worst thing about this," she continued to muse while the two began contemplating how they would respond, "is that I really have no problem generally with you two having it off, but to do it when I'm not looking, that's a bit too much for me, sorry."

"It shouldn't have happened like this, but Jilly came by and we sort of fell into each other if you get my drift, darling," Ken tried to explain, knowing his answer fell far short of satisfying his fiancée, whose crimson face disclosed her surprise and shame.

"He's right," Jill now chimed in. "Blame me if you blame anyone, because I was getting hot under the collar and came to Ken to cool me down. It's not Joanie anymore; it's my two live-ins: I threw them both out because I caught them doing this."

Andrea found herself laughing.

"I know that wasn't funny," she admitted, "but I couldn't help it after that being exactly how I ran into you and Ken just now."

"I said that I just made things right with Joan," Andrea went on, "and I am feeling that it would be good for both of us if you and I manage to set ourselves right again." Turning to Ken, she said merely, "You and I will talk after this." Ken did not feel it would be wise to do more than nod his agreement.

"I guess that means that you're going to discipline me," Jill said quietly. "I will admit, Andrea, that I've overstepped any reasonable bounds here and especially because you have been so damned nice about sharing my brother."

"If you agree that you deserve it," Andrea replied, "yes, Jill, I feel it's right in terms of setting things right that I give you what's coming to you."

"No time like the present," said Jill, "and there's nothing for me to strip off."

Andrea sat on a side chair and beckoned Jill to her with her little finger. Jill responded to the time-honored invite to being spanked by placing herself across her future sister-in-law's skirted lap.

Andrea had wisely put a towel over her skirt before calling Jill to position herself. It was certain that Jill would be flowing with the combined juices of her vagina and Ken's cum inside her.

Once positioned, Jill now felt Andrea's hand patting her rump and then her fingers insinuating themselves into her wet, messy quim. Then Andrea began to spank, softly but quickly increasing the tempo. It wasn't long before Jill began uttering little cries from the spanking, which seemed like pleas to stop, but directed to her mother.

"Mom, I'll be good," she said, as if in a trance, "please please don't spank me any more. I'll be a good little girl. I'll do what you tell me. I'll get down and lick you like you like me to do."

Andrea stopped the spanking. It seemed like Jill took a few seconds to come out of what definitely appeared to be a trance.

"Jill," Andrea asked. "Are you all right? You seemed to be out of it then, in a trance of some kind."

"I know, I'm sorry, Andrea," Jill responded, regaining her presence of mind.

"You said something in the trance about being spanked by your mother," Andrea went on. "Do you remember saying that?"

"No," Jill answered. "Was that all I said? I sure hope so."

"No, Andrea responded, "you said one other thing."

"Was it about my mother?" Jill slowly queried.

"Yes," Andrea said.

"I know what it was," Jill answered, in a different sort of voice. "Please keep this to yourself. It is already very embarrassing for me if it's what I think it was."

"It was your pleading with her to stop spankiong you," Andrea said calmly. "And you said you would get down and lick her like she like me to."

"Oh God," Jill almost screamed, "Andrea, that woman still controls my mind. She really screwed me up. I'm sorry you had to hear that."

"From what I've heard, your mother was a highly controlling person," Andrea replied carefully. "I guess you as the oldest were the most likely one for her to inveigle to satisfy her sexually. Was there more?"

"Yes," Jill said without stopping to consider. "She used me as a sex slave, Andrea. You don't and can't imagine how awful it all was."

"Jill, I'm sorry for what happened and I'm even sorry I spanked you at all," Andrea said with true compassion. "Let me hug you."

Jill stood and Andrea hugged the large woman. Jill was still wiping away tears.

"Do the others know about this?" Andrea asked her.

"No," Jill whimpered, "I kept it from everybody. First of all, I was afraid she would punish me beyond any bounds. You know, she used to threaten me with that if I ever told anyone."

"What did she say she'd do, if I may ask?" Andrea responded.

"She said she would use her cane, not the soft whip, her cane, on my open cunt," Jill confessed. "It scared the living shit out of me."

"I bet it did," Andrea managed to say. "How old were you?"

"Oh, it wasn't so long ago. I was already 22," Jill responded. "She liked controlling me the most because I was the most independent. She must have had this incredible sex drive and she needed to be sated all the time. She was unwilling to go out on dates after Dad died, because she was afraid some guy would take advantage of her having money."

"So you had to service her?" Andrea said.

"Yes," Jill answered, "lick her and yes, clean her after she had used the toilet, both ways. It was truly horrible, Andrea."

"Jill, I feel for you," Andrea said, "Does Ken know?"

"He might suspect something," Jill suggested, "but I don't think anyone else really knows. It was only me. I was the chosen one, chosen to be fucked over is what I was."

Andrea took her in her arms. She held Jill tight and started massaging her breasts.

"Oh that's nice, sweetie," Jill cooed. "Thanks for being so nice to me. I do hope you understand why I needed Ken. I'm sorry for hurting you. I hope you can forgive me."

"I can, Jill," Andrea said in a heartfelt response. "And I want you to feel able to come sleep with us whenever you want. I know Ken loves you as his sister. And I have come to feel very very warm feelings toward you—can you accept that?"

"You've been good to me, Andy," Jill warmed up, "and I rewarded you by fucking your fiancé. I accept your very very kind offer. And I hope we both, we three that is, look forward from here. I already told you that I've dispatched my two live-ins, by the way. I won't be a third wheel for you two."

"No," Andrea grinned, "you'll be the front wheel. Now let's find Ken and I'm going to tease him before I tell him that you and I are never going to be at each other ever again."