Joan Takes Charge Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they awoke, they found the housekeeper Petra staring at them. Neither dared to question her being present. Petra merely told them, "Miss Joan has asked that you report to her now immediately in her rooms."

They realized that this was a command that needed their instant obedience. So they got dressed, Ken in his smart shirt and slacks and Janet in her schoolgirl dress, and followed Petra to Joan's rooms.

Joan was sitting in her favorite armless chair when they arrived. She didn't bother to tell them that she had made sure that Rachel had kept a distant eye on them for the entire time Joan, Andrea, and Petra had been out of the house. She looked severely at both Ken and Janet and told them to get ready to be whipped.

"Whipped?" Janet asked.

"Yes," Joan answered curtly. "Now get that dress raised above your waist, girlie, and I want those panties right down." She snapped the martinet she held against the back cushion behind her chair.

Ken needed no prompting to unbuckle his belt and pull his undershorts down to his ankles. He knew it was not helpful to his status with Joan that he sported a most discernible hard-on.

Joan told Janet to stand in front of her. She reached out to run her fingers through Janet's untidy bush and then through her labia and furrow right through her legs.

"You're wet, aren't you?" she said simply and directly to Janet, whose face reddened in shame.

"I always react that way," Janet posited, hoping to win some mercy.

"Yes," Joan snapped in response, "you're always wet after you've been fucking and that's what you were just up to with my brother, yes?"

Janet knew it was ridiculous to deny what Joan obviously knew had occurred. She nodded her agreement with the charge. She cringed when she realized that the young woman who had so totally taken charge of her was less than half her age.

"You have abused our hospitality, which Andrea graciously extended to you, by fucking her fiancé, my brother, who can't keep his zipper up," Joan continued in her staccato style.

"I'm really sorry for what I've done, Miss Joan," Janet whined. "You're right, I've been a very naughty girl and deserve everything you feel I should get."

"Well, you're right about that," Joan conceded. "You're a total slut and an ungrateful person to boot. If I did what I really should, I would have Andrea show you what it's like to have your cunt whipped. Now that would get the point across, I do have a feeling, yes I do."

"Please don't do that," Janet erupted in fearful pleading. "Please don't whip me down there. I'll do whatever you want, Miss Joan. I'm so terribly sorry. I was crazed."

"Hold your dirty cunt open, spread those lips, you whore," Joan barked. "Don't you dare not do what I tell you to do!"

Slowly, Janet reached down and held her dark labia majora apart, disclosing and displaying her pink labia minora and her introitus leading into her vagina.

"Well, for an older whore, you have a fairly nice-looking cunt," Joan observed caustically. "Maybe if you're whipped there, there will be enough blood to make you think your period arrived early. When do you expect it, by the way?"

"Next Wednesday," Janet answered, embarrassed now in a totally different way. "Please Miss Joan, I beg you, please don't whip me there."

At that key moment, who but Andrea entered the room.

"Petra filled me on what has happened, Joan dear," Andrea said plainly. "I'm quite angry with Ken and I do feel Janet has taken advantage of my hospitality after she had done it and been warned."

"Yes, Andy," Joan replied coolly. "I've told her that she's in great need of attention, the kind she will get by having her cunt whipped."

"Joan, dearest, I know you are really being thoughtful for my sake," Andrea responded, sounding sad about her situation, "but it won't improve what I will have to go through with Ken to whip her down there. I don't want that and I hope we can decide on something appropriate but not that."

"Girls who do what she did and get their open vaginas whipped are not too likely to reoffend very soon," Joan declared. "But I am doing this because of the offense to you, Andy dear, so I will defer to your wishes."

"Thank you, Joan," Andrea said with genuine love and affection. "You know I adore you and you are my model in life. Can she be seriously spanked instead?"

"Of course she can," Joan answered calmly. "Bend over the table, Janet, you whore."

Janet was so relieved that her genitals might be spared that she complied with Joan's order without waiting an instant.

"She does do what she's told when she fears really serious punishment, doesn't she, Andy?" Joan asked.

"Yes, you're right," Andrea stated her agreement. "So, let's get on with her spanking."

Joan now stood and lay her martinet, with its nasty leather strands and tiny metal tips, on Janet's broad bottom. Then she drew it back and snapped it against that bottom, repeating the process numerous times until the bottom looked like a mass of red lines and blotches and Janet was now crying.

Joan winked at Andrea and now fired the martinet against Janet's bottom but aimed a bit lower so the tails went between Janet's legs and stung her on her vulva and inside it. This made Janet scream.

"Just to give you an idea of what happens when I really whip your cunt," Joan dryly observed. "But you're lucky. My sister-in-law-to-be has decreed mercy for you."

Then Rachel appeared with a box. Joan opened it and extracted a metal contraption.

"This is something you will wear, Janet," she explained. "It's a chastity belt. If Ken or anyone tries to fuck you, he will have quite a sore cock and he will not get it into your messy hole. There's a slot so you can pee; if you need to shit, you will summon Rachel and she will unlock it and observe you defecating before relocking you. Do you understand? You've left me no option other than to take this tack with you, unless you prefer to be infibulated."

Janet knew that infibulation was a horrible medieval torture that involved sewing up the labia, leaving a tiny hole for peeing and menstruating.

"No, I understand and realize you are showing me mercy, Miss Joan," Janet managed to get out before bursting into tears as Rachel had her step into the belt and then locked it.

"You may go," Joan intoned. "If you know what's good for you, you'll stay in your room and show your son what your behaviour has earned you. It will make him realize that he needs to behave better, too."

"Thank you, Miss Joan," Janet said as she rose to leave. She recognized that she still had gotten off easy in comparison to what might have happened.

Andrea sat next to Joan and kissed her on the lips.

"You are such a wonderful person, darling," she cooed. "To look out for me that way. I'm afraid it's up to me to deal with my fiancé," she added.

"It certainly is," Joan commented. "I'd go see to him now."

Andrea took the cue and walked out with some dignity and went to the rooms she shared with Ken.

She found him lying in bed, still dressed.

"Sweetheart," she began, "you've let me down and I'm afraid you need to be punished. Do you agree?"

Ken figured this would happen and said he did.

"Can I expect that you will not do this again? That you will not fuck anything with a cunt?" she asked pleadingly. "That woman is not very attractive now, is she? Was she a good fuck?"

"Andrea, my love," Ken responded, "you need to know that I love you as much as I have always, which is a lot."

She took him in her arms and hugged him. She loved him but did often wonder whether he would ever change his ways.

"Ken," Andrea now said sternly, "only my pride kept me from turning you over to Joan for punishment after this little episode. But I hope you understand that you've hurt me."

He reached out and hugged her and kissed her softly and sweetly.

"Go ahead and discipline me in any way you want, darling," he said plainly.

"Take off your pants and your shorts," Andrea then ordered summarily.

Ken complied and he was handed a pair of pink panties, hicuts, that Andrea told him to put on. They were tight and it was uncomfortable for him because his scrotum and cock barely fit in the panties. His cockhead was constantly pushing over the waist elastic.

Andrea stood behind him and pulled down the panties. Ken now felt that awful feeling when the cold air hits your suddenly bared bottom cheeks and you know punishment is coming.

She reached into a drawer and first took out a medium-sized butt plug which she rubbed some lube on and then slowly inserted in Ken's puckered anal opening. Then she removed from the drawer a pair of plastic gloves, put them on, and then reached for a plastic bag of fresh nettles Joan had given her.

She opened it, took some of the nettles and carefully placed them in Ken's panties, pulling them up so they were tight.

"You will keep those in your panties until I decide to take them out," she said coolly. "You know that if you touch them, your hands will be stinging too."

She then had Ken sit on the bed so that his bottom would press on the nettles and release their stinging juice from the leaves. As he felt the sting, also on his balls and cock, he was starting to feel he had finally pushed Andrea too far.

12