Joanie

Story Info
Brute Dave.
2.2k words
3.98
12.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gmach1
gmach1
1 Followers

Max looked at Dave as he reached lower and slid one of his hands into Joanie's bra cup. He kept his eyes on Dave's as his fingers were slowly grabbing and kneading on her warm soft flat tit.

Joanie closed her eyes, hating how wrong it felt to let another man touch her breast. She was hoping he would somehow dislike her and change his mind, but he kept kneading her bare breast silently.

Max slid her shoulder straps down, pushing the bra cups to expose her lovely 36DD breasts as he was openly kneading and rubbing them as Dave eyes were on him. He grabbed on her breasts a little firmer but it only made Dave follow his moves more intensely. Dave's eyes looked on his wife's breasts being groped and raised his eyes to meet hers, watching her reaction as she was sitting on her heels, silently letting Max to grope her.

Max reached and unzipped his pants, letting his cock push under his boxers as he started to rub the bulge in his boxers over the back of Joanie's head. Joanie kept kneeling silently, her head pushed forward but she soon straightened up, feeling humiliated. She pressed it back against Max's crotch and felt Max rubbing it over the back of her head and her hair.

"She's got nice hair," Max told Dave as he brushed his fingers in Joanie's hair and pulled her hair against his bulge. He reached and pulled his cock out of his boxers and rubbed it in her hair over and over, slowly. Max smiled at Dave. Dave smiled back.

Joanie couldn't see Max but she could feel his cock now, bare, touching her scalp occasionally. The feeling of his cock touching her body, even just her hair, made her feel cheap. She looked at Dave, who now had a noticeable bulge in his pants.

Max groaned and rubbed his cock in her hair and against the back of her head and then brushed it over her neck and shoulders making Joanie feel it over her exposed skin.

"Lean forward," he commanded while rubbing his cock over her a little more and then stepped back. Joanie leaned forward, feeling cheap and used as Max pushed his hand over the top of her back, making her push her weight forward until she rested on her arms and knees.

"She's so obedient. That's sweet," he said, pleased. Max reached down and rubbed his hand on Joanie's pushed out ass over her dress. He grabbed the dress and pulled it up over her ass, exposing her black matching knickers. Joanie held still, letting him grope her, feeling self conscious as he was able to see her ass now.

Max rubbed her ass over her knickers. letting his hands explore and then grab and squeeze on the pale cheeks. His hands pulled the knickers up, making them slide in between her pushed out cheeks and then started kneading and pushing her cheeks together some more. Joanie stayed on her hands and knees. She wasn't helping Max but wasn't protecting or trying to stop him either.

"Time to see how wet your wife is," Max told Dave as he slid the knickers down slowly and exposed her ass crack and the slit between her thighs. Joanie could feel his finger slowly brushing over her cunt slit, slightly spreading the lips to see if she started getting wet at all. Joanie's heart skipped a beat. It felt for her like a line has been crossed as he touched her most intimate area. She was angry at herself when she realized her cunt was wet already. Her body response surprised her as every part of her hated it.

Max parted her lips and pushed his finger tip against her cunt.

"I think she likes it, she's wet already," he told Dave as he teased his finger tip in and out. Joanie could feel how easily his finger was sliding in and out of her cunt. She could even hear it in the silence of the room as Max kept fingering and pushing his finger deeper until his finger was fully buried inside.

"Oh, yes. She's getting wetter," he said proudly to Dave as his eyes looked down over her ass and cunt, watching his finger buried deep in her. He then slowly pulled his finger out and glanced at Dave. He turned his eyes down to Joanie as she was still on all fours with her ass exposed and her slit slightly glistening.

"Stand up," Max commanded. Joanie's knees began to hurt and she felt embarrassed, she knew her ass and cunt were exposed for Max to look at. She gladly stood up, keeping her back turned to Max.

"Kiss me," he said as he turned her to face him. She took a step back "I can't, sorry," she said.

Max grabbed her face and made her look at him "Kiss me!" he said again.

Joanie took a deep breath and moved closer to him until she felt her lips on his, feeling his lips part and his breath on her mouth. Max grabbed her hand, keeping her close as he kissed her more. He slid his tongue in her mouth and sucked on her lips. Joanie kept her mouth open, letting him explore and probe his tongue deep inside her mouth. She felt Max grabbing her hand and placing it over his cock as he kept kissing her. She knew what she was supposed to do. She rubbed it slightly through his pants. His cock was warm and smooth. It even felt nice, but it made her feel so wrong.

Max groaned and kissed her, making her kiss him and stroke his cock at the same time, knowing Dave was looking at them. She could hear the clicking of the camera as he took pictures of her and Max. He raised his eyes and glanced at Dave. His hand reached and cupped one of Joanie's breasts, squeezing it firmly as he looked into Dave's eyes.

Joanie could feel his body pressing against hers. She felt his cock pulsing in her hand as Max started pushing his cock against her body and grabbing her breasts harder over her dress.

Dave was watching intently. He couldn't see Max's cock or Joanie grabbing it, but he could see their bodies pressed together and Max's reaction as he was groping and squeezing her breasts.

Max reached down and made Joanie hold his cock so it rubbed against her inner thigh. She could feel his bare cock touching her skin as he made her push her dress higher. "She's so hot and wet," Max groaned as he kissed her hard and pushed his cock higher against her slit.

But still, it was only a one way kiss.

Max grabbed Joanie and threw her over the bed. "Undress her," he told Dave. Dave didn't hesitate for a minute as he climbed over the bed and pulled her dress off, leaving her naked and exposed. Habitually she covered her stomach with her hands, hating her body and being exposed like that. As she tried to cover herself, Max climbed over the bed and pulled her legs apart; staring over her exposed, unshaven cunt for a moment and then reaching with one hand he pulled her arms away from her stomach. He rested his palms over her lovely breasts and started playing with them, gently tugging on her nipples between his thumb and finger. He then reached for her arms and pinned them to her sides as his eyes scanned her body from her chest down.

With her legs pushed open and her arms pinned, Joanie couldn't move if she wanted to. She felt Max's cock slowly teasing over her cunt. "Do it," Max and Joanie could hear Dave whispering behind him as he slowly teased his cock over Joanie's wet slit. He felt it was time he pushed inside, feeling the warm walls of her cunt hugging over his erect cock. "Is it safe to cum inside her cunt?" he asked Dave as he kept looking at Joanie and exploring her with slow thrusts.

Joanie lay there motionless as Max's thrusts shook her body ever so slightly. "Yes, go for it," she heard Dave say out in a confident voice. She could feel his cock thrusting in deep. He grabbed her arms firmly, but she wasn't showing any resistance even as he started pushing his cock deeper, hitting on her pubic bone as she could feel his balls hit over her ass. "She really likes it," she heard Dave say as Max looked into her eyes for the first time after he started fucking her. "I can feel how wet she's getting," Max added but Joanie could only feel shame and how guilty she got knowing she was actually now enjoying being used by a guy she only met.

As Joanie wasn't showing much resistance, Max took one of his hands off her wrist and started kneading on her tit, while keeping his cock thrusting in her well lubricated cunt. He looked into her eyes and smiled. He enjoyed the control he had over her body but also enjoyed the look of guilt and the way she tried to hide her arousal. Her face was pink, but her upper chest was flushed like she was aroused although she didn't seem like she was enjoying it. He kept thrusting deep, making his firm thrusts shake her body under him.

Joanie kept lying flat. She felt his cock and his hand grabbing and kneading her tit but made no sign she enjoyed or wanted any of this. She looked up into his eyes, wondering about if he treated other women the same way and what made him so selfish sexually.

Max groaned and stopped thrusting. He let out a low sigh as his balls squeezed and he shot his cum into Joanie. He was closing his eyes for the first time - focused on his inner world as his cock pulsed few more times and he emptied more cum into her.

Joanie closed her eyes - feeling so cheap but she felt happy, in a way that it was over. She could feel the cum in her and felt his cock moving. She felt dirty and used and then, as she felt another shot of cum, it made her feel even dirtier. The cum inside her was warm but it wasn't Dave's cum and she felt disgusted by having it inside her body. She felt the weight of Max over her body as he stopped shooting and pushed himself deep again, taking few seconds of rest. She laid there, rigid and close lipped, as Max tried to kiss her mouth several times. And finally she could feel his cock pulling out as he rolled off her and lay by her side.

Max rested on his back, getting his breath back. His cock was flaccid and wet and felt sticky as it rested on his right thigh. He turned his eyes to Dave, looking away from Joanie "Tell her to lick my balls and cock clean," he said.

Dave nodded at him and stared at Joanie who was laying with her eyes closed, her fists grabbing the sheets and her legs now closed tight. She wished Dave would refuse. She wished that Dave would say that it was enough. And for a brief moment there was silence that gave her hope. But then she heard Dave say "You heard him.," and it was enough for her to reluctantly lift herself up and move down to Max's cock, opening her mouth and reaching out with her tongue.

Max didn't even look down at her. He just spread his legs to allow her more space as he turned his head to look at Dave while Joanie was cleaning his cock. He could feel her tongue and lips over his balls and cock but didn't even moan. He just looked silently at Dave, watching Dave watching his wife licking his cock after he fucked her.

Being on her hands and knees, Joanie could feel the cum slowly dribbling from her cunt down her leg. She kept licking over his balls although his cock and balls were clean, unsure when she should stop. "That's enough, she can dress up now," she finally heard Max say. She got up, relieved and turned away from Iain so he would not see the wetness running down her inner thigh. She grabbed her knickers and pulled them up, making the fabric soak in her wetness over her inner thighs and cunt. She pulled the dress over her body, not even bothering with her bra just so she could hide away her body.

Max kept on his back, looking at Dave and Joanie. His cock was resting over his thigh, back to its normal size. Dave's pants were showing a big tent where his rock hard cock pressed under them. "So ... same time next week?" Max asked, smiling at the sight of Dave's bulge.

"I think it should be a one-off," Joanie began but Dave interrupted her.

"Come on baby, you can see how much I loved it ... one more time?"

"I wasn't asking you," Max said to Joanie. He looked at Dave and added, "she'll get into it. You saw how wet she got. Her body responds, but her mind is still fighting it."

"We'll see you next week," Dave said and looked at Joanie. "I'll talk her into it."

gmach1
gmach1
1 Followers