All Comments on 'Joanie's Embarrassing Caning'

by cynthiablaine7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wow very hot keep on writing more!! i hope she goes back for more punishment and humilation!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

And then her pussy lips ached as the women fingered her clit and a toilet plunger was shoved up her ass. "Fuck me", she cried as she squirted pee into their open mouths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story! and below...

Joanie aim her clit into Annabell's mouth and peed. "Fuck me!" She cried. Annebel fingered her pussy and lick kt too.

Redcheeks1Redcheeks1over 7 years ago
Wonderful

All shopping mall's should have places where parents can take errant children to be spanked. Either by themselves, or by people on hand to administer it to whatever severity is required. If the child soils themselves diapers can be purchased along with wetwipes and tissues.

Redcheeks1Redcheeks1almost 4 years ago
Lovely!!

I really like the thought of a woman losing control and peeing whilst being spanked or caned!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Realistic caning

Joanie's caning should have been much more severe. She should have been secured on a caning horse.

The description of a severe caning should have been explicit and certainly involved poor Joanie's reactions: ie: her pleadings, cries for mercy, her sobbing, her begging for the caning to cease.

In detail, give a description of just what Joanie's punished bare ass looked like: ex: the deep thick red tramlines, the bruised color of the rest of her bare ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

shame she didn't poop as well, that would be REALLY humiliating!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous