Joanna Hires the DP Team Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end, he had cuddled her for a time, helped her deal with the blood, and then turned her over and entered her from behind while holding on to her breasts. That had been a delightful experience.

After that, he told her that the night had been a wonderful dream which he and she would always treasure as their secret. He had also told her that she would make many men incredibly happy. She sighed at the memory.

At that point, she heard a cough and saw George and Joanna standing in front of her.

/---------------------------------------/

George was in the kitchen making himself a sandwich. He was thinking about Bess in that summer dress she was wearing when he answered the door. She hadn't been wearing a slip, so it had been see-through. He did not know why her legs were sexier when he could see their shape through the material rather than when she was wearing tight jeans, but they were. He was still contemplating this mystery of life when Joanna came in for another bottle.

She told him about her idea, and he decided to run with it. He talked through some details with her, told her to get her camera, and joined her when she returned to the conservatory with the wine. He bought a glass for himself, although he found Blue Nun rather too sweet for his taste.

Bess was daydreaming and leaning forward so that he could see down the neck of her dress. Her tits were on full display, and he imagined rubbing his prick between them. Joanna nudged him, and he coughed for Bess's attention. When she looked up, he smiled at her and said, "Joanna tells me that your birthday is this week. I'm having a birthday party here on the 27th of September. Why don't you come in as a joint host?"

"I couldn't. It's your birthday."

"I'm having a joint party with two friends anyway. Four hosts rather than three makes no odds. It will be the first large party of the school year and gives you a perfect chance to get to know everyone."

Joanna added, "I'll be inviting a couple of friends of David's to the party as well."

"Why are you having a joint party?"

"Julian's parents have just redecorated their house and don't want to risk spills and vomit on the carpet, and Claire's house is too small. Julian and Claire's parents have agreed to help with the booze and food in return for me hosting."

Joanna coughed, "There is another reason why having a big party then is desirable."

He smiled, "Go ahead, Joanna."

"Most of the girls in George's year went out with members of last year's upper sixth. By 27th September, most of these relationships will have broken up as the boys go off to university. Even if they haven't, they will be under strain. This will be an opportunity for the women to find new boyfriends or at least have a snog pre-empting the dear Joan call they will shortly receive from their boyfriend."

George coughed, "We did not know how to talk to them when they first arrived. They were outnumbered five to one by us, and we got in each other's way. Some of us even resented them appearing or tried to appear cool. Enough members of the upper sixth had cars, self-confidence, and could get served in pubs, no questions asked, to cut us out with them."

"I would have thought you would have been charming then." That was pleasant of Bess, even if he had been hoping for it.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I was a bit of a prat back then." This had been Joanna's suggestion to pre-empt any warnings Bess might receive at school about him and how he had behaved last year.

Joanna ruffled George's hair. "No more than most of your year. I think it's a dreadful thing not to allow boys and girls to get used to each other from an early age."

Bess laughed, "I'll say." She clearly said that with feeling, which was encouraging.

He said, "And the party?"

"I'll ask my parents, but that sounds great. I'm surprised your parents are letting you have the party here."

Joanna said, "Daddy's proud of George here. Besides this, we can lock the doors of the rooms with valuable things in them, and the first XV will help move carpets out of harm's way. Daddy does a lot of entertaining here, so there are plenty of ashtrays, and we will have plenty of buckets available. The New Year's parties are not that much more civilised than a sixth-form party."

George added, "We have the best house for the party, and I expect everyone to enjoy themselves."

Bess laughed. Joanna then suggested that they wander around the garden and took the opportunity to take pictures of Bess with her back to the sun and even two bent over sniffing the roses, one from behind and one from in front. She had promised to let him have copies.

He really did want to have sex with Bess. He decided that provided he talked to Father and showed that he would be sensible about any relationship, he could get permission to have a girlfriend.

/---------------------/

Bess met Joanna in Birmingham the following day at a pub near Hudsons. Joanna had been job hunting and had accepted a Saturday job at a place called Monsieur Alphonse's. It sold women's clothes with a speciality in lingerie and sexy costumes for parties. Its main attraction for her was the staff discount.

Joanna said, "Monsieur Alphonse pretends to be French, but he's really called Ernie. He looks like the sort who would offer me a special discount if I fluttered my eyes at him. I have the option to work a couple of afternoons after class, which I might take up later."

Bess laughed, "You'll have to tell me about it when you start to work properly there. By the way, good news. My parents are delighted for me to be a joint host and will provide beer, food, and wine."

"Excellent. By the way, there is another advantage of being a host."

"What's that?"

"You can demand birthday kisses from all the good-looking boys. None of them will wish or dare to refuse you."

Bess laughed and pretended to hit Joanna.

Joanna said, "I am awful, but you like me."

Bess was turned on by the thought of snogging a queue of virile young men. She was delighted to have an opportunity to kickstart her social life this year. She had read many novels during her illness, including mildly smutty romance novels. Her glamorous (and, according to her father, wicked) Aunt Rosemary had given her a whole load of classic French novels in the original French. By the time she had recuperated, she had developed a liking for Maupassant, Zola, Flaubert, and Colette. Her night of passion and her reading had left her eager for more experience.

It turned out that Joanna had read the same novels as she had and encouraged her to fantasise. She also strongly advised Bess not to allow herself to be caught in a relationship with a jealous man. One of the advantages of David was that he was not jealous and liked watching Joanna flirt with other men. "It's a bit like having the good bits of a relationship without giving up the good bits of being single. I don't want to marry the man, so it suits me."

Bess nodded, "I want to go to university. I'm applying to Bristol and Exeter to do modern languages. I don't want to marry until I know what I want from a husband."

"So, you'd like some fun this year but not too many complications?"

Bess blushed, "I suppose that's it. I also feel too much like Cécile in that book you lent me. I'm like a young girl who has come out of the convent with no practical knowledge."

Joanna said, "It's not the eighteenth century anymore. They won't return you to a nunnery if you have fun."

"That's not what I am afraid of. I'm afraid of not taking risks, not learning, and never finding my true self."

She then told Joanna the full story of her night with Valmont and that immediately after she had got back from holiday, she had gone to the doctor. The new doctor in Birmingham had no qualms about putting her on the pill. Her previous doctor had been a friend of the family so it would have been awkward. Joanna admitted to being on the pill herself. She did say that it was worth using a condom anyway because of the risk of syphilis and gonorrhoea.

Joanna also told Bess stories about her boyfriend's housemates, who had a highly active sex life. She said, "Even though me and David won't last, it's been good for me knowing him and his friends. I now know what I want from a man in bed and how to please a man. Going out with an experienced older man has taught me how to make the best out of men my age when the relationship ends."

Two days later, she met the other joint hosts. Claire Burrow and Julian Roberts would both turn eighteen in the week leading up to the party. George had given her some background on both of them.

Claire was a natural blonde, about five foot four, with large breasts, which made even Bess feel jealous. Her previous boyfriend had been captain of the rugby team. He was attending university this year, and the two had split up in August. There were at least four young men in the running to be her new boyfriend, according to George.

Julian was a well-mannered, polite, and charming young man. According to George, Julian was clever but a dilettante. George had always been better than him at school, and Julian had given up competing years ago. His O levels were almost as good as George's, but George dismissed this as being down to Julian having a good memory but no capacity for original thought. Bess liked Julian, who was good company, although he lacked confidence.

Joanna attended the party planning meeting with them. They had quickly agreed on the list of invitees to which it was agreed would be added as many of the twenty girls joining the lower sixth this year as possible. Joanna had commented that they could exclude the dogs.

Claire had smiled as though Joanna was joking while Julian protested. Joanna had said she had only been joking but afterwards said she had meant it. "It's less humiliating not to be asked to the party than to be there at the end of the evening having been ignored for three hours and be propositioned by drunk men who have decided that you don't need to look at the mantelpiece while you are stoking the fire and expect you to be grateful for the attention."

Joanna gave Bess a birthday card and two books for her birthday. One was Delta of Venus by Anais Nin, and the other was Fanny Hill by John Cleland. She was warned to keep them in her underwear drawer or hidden behind her textbooks. Bess decided that she would take the opportunity to expand her horizons this year.

Joanna also gave her copies of the photographs she had taken in the garden. Bess blushed when she realised that the dress had been see-through and how revealing it was. She also thought that they made her look sexy.

/--------------------------/

It was the first day of school, and George strode into school. He had agreed to meet Bess on the way and to introduce her to people. This might have the advantage of making her seem like his property as far as the others were concerned. He still didn't know how to get her in the position of going out with him without taking up too much of his time this term. The Oxford entrance exam would dominate his attention for the next three months. He hoped that Joanna had a real plan for helping him. He would, of course, tutor Joanna on history this year, although he would need to remind her that he could not sit the exam for her. His sister instinctively believed she could charm her way out of any problem.

Joanna had advised Bess on her clothes. She wore a summer dress with a slip underneath and a bra supporting her assets. The effect was attractive without being too revealing. Joanna had provided him with the photographs of her in the summer dress she had worn when she visited the house, and they were in the drawer of his bedside table.

He introduced her to the four contenders for Claire's affections. Richard, the captain of the first fifteen; Mark, the aesthete; Joe, who made people laugh; and the brooding arts student William. Signalling that they were all after Claire hopefully reduced the risk of her chasing after them.

It turned out that she was in the same class as him, Claire, Julian, and the Tart. He scowled. Seven weeks without the Tart taunting him had been good. The Tart appeared just before the register was taken. She sat by herself in the back row of the middle of the room. The boys were on one side of the room, and the front row of the middle, and the other girls were on the other side. She had chosen to set herself apart after the first two weeks of her first term. She continued to do so even though she was now friendly with at least some of her fellow pupils. She got on particularly well with Claire and Julian.

The first lesson of the day was history with Mr Hampton. He was a bright man who had been a pupil here and returned to teach. He went out with Jill Summers, who was also a teacher at the school. She looked like sex on legs, despite dressing demurely, and was the subject of many schoolboy fantasies. Indeed, the first XV appreciated her support on the sidelines during home fixtures. The only trouble with Mr. Hampton was that he encouraged the Tart. She was in the front row for the lesson with Claire next to her. It only took five minutes until he was reminded of how much he hated the sound of her voice.

He had a free study period to finish in the morning, where he planned out the first history essay of the term. Halfway through the period, the librarian approached him and said the headmaster wanted to see him. He was surprised at this and wondered what he could want.

The headmaster, Mr Cripps, said, "Don't worry, George. You're not in trouble. I just wanted to warn you in advance about the school prize announcements. Rebecca Travers has been awarded the best achievement prize in your form. If you had been in any other form, you would have won the best achievement prize, and you were top in French by a long way. She was top in maths on both coursework and exam results. You should look at your prize for best effort in form as the same as an achievement prize. I'll tell your father tonight at the club that her high maths mark clinched it for her, as it's hard to get better than 84% in an essay paper, but 95% plus can happen with maths. I'll also mutter something about the need to encourage parents that women can do well at this school. We will be awarding both of you the Lower Sixth History Prize jointly. Mr Hampton says that the competition between you brings out the best work in the other."

The warning meant he could pretend to be a good loser when it was announced officially. He was glad that the headmaster would explain things to his father. It was hard living up to father's expectations. He also knew that despite the headmaster's best efforts, his father would be angry about him having come second to a woman, especially one without the excuse of coming from a good family.

He was still fuming to himself when they had the first French lesson of the year and realised that not only did Bess have a better accent than his when speaking French, but she had probably read more than he had. OK, that may be down to the reading she had done while she was ill. Unlike the Tart, she did not argue with him, but she did volunteer to answer questions in class. He had been used to languidly waiting before showing his intellectual superiority.

It finished off his day when he went to the first special after-school lesson for those thinking of applying to Oxford or Cambridge and saw the Tart sitting there wearing her cheap, shapeless clothes and her NHS glasses. She would also do the history entrance paper, so he would spend six more hours a week with her than he had been bargaining for.

When he got home, he complained to Joanna about the Tart and Bess. Joanna looked at him and said, "Look, I'll have a word with Bess on Friday. I think I can get her to be less competitive in class without spoiling your chances with her."

Two days afterwards, Father summoned George to his study the night. He looked stern and said, "Ames told me to sleep on my anger and that you were still the best male pupil in the sixth form. I believed him, but only because I could tell when he was lying. That feral street rat was better than you in history and English, and you know it. I told him he should not have awarded you a joint share of the history prize when you did not deserve it."

"I agree, father. It's just that it sounded rather too self-sacrificing at the time."

"You should have told him that he was insulting you. One of the reasons the phrase clogs to clogs in three generations exists is because it's true. The third generation feels entitled and gets used to being given the awards without putting in the effort. They make charitable donations without generating the profits to fund them out of spare change. You accepted a prize you had not earned because Ames and you thought it would please me."

George could not work out what to say to that. He simply nodded. The idea that he should have told the headmaster off was so outlandish that he did not say anything more to justify himself.

Father continued, "I don't want you being like your sister and coasting this year. I don't want you to be distracted by the opposite sex. I certainly don't want you spending time with a girlfriend at school holding hands and spooning when you should be studying."

Father walked behind him, ruffled his hair, and then punched him in the solar plexus. While George lay on the floor gasping. "I believe in you, but a part of you is too soft. You sulked about that girl for two terms instead of upping your game. My grandfather, my father and I prospered because we never took anything for granted and never sulked."

He paused, "I will be there at the prize giving, doing my best to look proud when you accept the French prize, the consolation prize for effort, and the undeserved share of the history prize. You earned two of those but remembered that the Latimer family is about outperforming its competitors, not being the best of the also-rans or accepting undeserved accolades."

George walked back to his room, trying to contain his tears. Father had never hit him before, although he had always known he had a temper. He had nearly reached his room when he decided to speak with Joanna.

He described the conversation with Father. Joanna looked thoughtful.

"That's going to affect things between you and Bess. Father won't be happy about you having a full-time girlfriend at school."

"You're right. Blast, I don't want Father on my back. He thinks David distracted you from your studies last year, and I will be working hard this term for Oxford entrance. I can't afford to go walking around hand in hand at school, being romantic with her. The headmaster will not keep that secret from him."

"I'm sorry that I've messed things up for you. Still, it may be for the best. I'm not certain that she would make a good girlfriend for you as she might give you the runaround. I have a plan for Bess, which may make her more willing to have sex with you without insisting on being your girlfriend."

"How?"

"I'm going to encourage her to explore her sexuality this year rather than having a boyfriend. David's friends will help her along that path at and after the party. You can then have fun with her without having to go out with her. Just to let you know, I will be bringing along four girls from the crammer. I've identified those who are up for a one-night stand. It evens up the numbers a little and will help loosen everyone's inhibitions. I am certain that one of them will volunteer to be your first at the end of the evening without you having to spend much time talking to any of them. Just remember to wear a condom."

/-----------------------------/

At the end of her first week at St Thomas's, Bess met Joanna for a drink. Bess was settling in well. She found that she was in the upper quarter of the class in English and History and was at least as good as George at French. She had been encouraged not to hide her ability in French by watching a girl in their history class, Rebecca, who competed with George in answering questions in class.