Joanna Hires the DP Team Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed her thigh against his in the auditorium while the prizegiving continued. The fact that he wanted to fuck her while at the same time feeling emasculated by her just added to the humiliation.

Back home, Father was furious, but luckily, Mother had spotted the signs of fury and for once intervened. She told Father that there was nothing George could have done once the girl had decided to wait at the end of the stage. George could hardly have hit her or refused to accept the handshake and peck. Father grumpily acknowledged the truth of that but later said that if George was going to make enemies, he should ensure they weren't in a position to humiliate him. He added a couple of punches and warned George not to disappoint him like his sister did.

He went to his room, almost in tears. There was a knock on the door, and Joanna entered his room. She ignored the tears and asked, "Is the Tart coming to the party?"

"I didn't object when Julian and Claire invited her as I didn't expect her to accept. After tonight, I know she'll turn up. Why do you ask?"

"You know those friends of David's I mentioned who I was going to arrange to corrupt Bess. I could ask them to target the Tart. They won't mind an either/or assignment, and knowing them, they'd like to try for both. You decide whether it is more important to you to destroy the Tart or break Bess in. I could postpone the latter, but this is likely the only chance to deal with the Tart."

George grunted. "How destroy her?"

"Take photographs of her being taken up the arse and being fucked by the two of them at the same time. No doubt I can think of other refinements to break her spirit. You can let her know you have the originals and play it from there. I have some other ideas which I will discuss with them. With luck, she will have another trip to the looney bin after I'm through with her."

"You think they could do that?"

"I've seen them do it before from a standing start. One girl ended up voluntarily having sex with ten men at a party due to their persuasiveness after they'd only met four hours before."

George nodded, "Teaching the Tart a lesson is the most important."

"Understood, brother."

"Joanna, do you want me to read your draft essay on Henry VII for the crammer?"

"Thanks. I'd appreciate it."

/---------------------/

There will be a second part to this story, setting up the party from David's perspective. The adventure in Bristol is described in the first chapter of Joanna Loves to be Watched.