Joanna Hires the DP Team Pt. 02

Story Info
Joanna is taped enjpying the full DP experience.
7.5k words
4.79
12.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set in 1980 in Birmingham (UK). There was no social media, no mobile phones, and no internet porn. This is the same Joanna as appears in some other stories of mine. Fair warning, if double penetration involving anal sex is not your bag, do not read this story.

/------------------------------------/

David arrived back on the evening of Tuesday, 23rd September 1980, to the house he shared with Dom and Pete (or Team DP as they liked to call themselves). His father had lent him the money to buy the house in July 1979 as a long-term investment as well as somewhere for David and his friends to live during their last two years at Birmingham University. While the house belonged to David and his father equally, his father had funded the entire acquisition. Still, Dad wasn't charging interest and allowed David to keep the rent his friends paid.

The house had been furnished with second-hand pieces the three friends' parents would otherwise have thrown away. The only good bits of furniture were the TV, the sound system, and the armchair and double bed in the "guest" room.

He went through the post, threw away the circulars, checked which bills needed paying, and looked at the postcards. There were also two cassettes marked A and B with a note saying, "Here are our new mixtapes, and we believe you will agree that the second is our best one ever. Listen to them on your headphones. We took photographs." He smiled. Dom and Pete produced excellent and original mixtapes. He went to Dom's room and grabbed the envelope with the code matching the tape. Some silly bint had not listened to the exact words they used when promising confidentiality.

To his surprise, there were also three letters from Joanna, who had been his girlfriend since March. Their holidays had coincided badly over the summer, and they hadn't seen each other since July 27. He'd expected that as she was going to university this month, the relationship had come to a natural end and that he would have a single Dear John letter saying, in effect, that it had been fun while it lasted but so long and thanks for all the fish. Well probably not the latter phrase, but it would have been what she meant. She wasn't really a Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy fan.

In the first letter, he read that she'd mucked up one of her A levels badly and underperformed in German. Well, perhaps not a surprise considering that she had gone to a nightclub the night before her second history paper, but he would have expected that she'd have got in somewhere else through clearing. She perhaps had overegged her revolt against Darling Daddy.

The second letter said that Darling Daddy had agreed that he would pay for her to go to a crammer in Brum to retake History and German because UCL had offered to let her in next year, provided she got at least a C in history this year. Ah, that made more sense. Darling Daddy believed in his children going to real universities and not polytechnics with delusions of grandeur.

The third letter had no stamp on it and was dated yesterday. It invited him to her brother's eighteenth birthday party on Saturday and to bring Dom and Pete with him. She also said that Darling Daddy had insisted that she got a Saturday job and that it was très amusante. It also said she would come round on Wednesday evening after he returned from holiday. Phew, Dom and Pete must have known he would need a day to get used to the idea that she was going to be in Birmingham this year and that she was happy for the relationship to continue, at least for the time being.

Well, he had time to sleep on it before meeting her, but he decided to test his initial reactions. His relationship with Joanna had already been his longest-lasting one, partly because neither of them was pretending they would be together forever and mainly because the freedom she wanted in the relationship suited him. It helped that he was a self-confessed voyeur, and she was an exhibitionist who was in denial about this aspect of her character. Actually, she was more of a frustrated performer who took method acting to extremes and liked to be watched.

In many ways, it was convenient for him to continue the relationship. She was good in bed and usually was entertaining company. Above all, she had as little interest in a long-term relationship as he did. The only real problem was that the more he knew about her, the less he liked her as a person. She liked to humiliate people as well as be the centre of attention.

He'd imagined that she had had enough of him. She had finally realised that he got more of a kick out of watching her flirt with other men than actually having sex with her. Luckily, she had enjoyed joining the missions of the DP team and playing a different character allowed her to let go of her inhibitions. It had enabled him to watch her snogging, wanking off and blowing other men. So far, he had been unable to tempt her into having sex with other men in front of him.

Actually, if he could persuade her to dump him just before Christmas, that might work out well for both of them. He did need to focus on the exams a bit this year, and she needed to be the dumper.

Anyway, he could think about that all tomorrow. He unpacked what he needed to unpack and then settled down to listen to the second tape. He assumed that this would be Dom and Pete in their Team DP persona having a threesome with some woman who had a sense of adventure. They usually edited out the name of the willing participant in case the tapes ever fell into the wrong hands and also cut out some of the preparatory stuff he had heard before. Of course, often he recognised the voice, and his favourite had been when they had a threesome with a girlfriend of his who was trying to get him to dump her.

He started the tape and, to his absolute delight, heard Joanna's voice. One of his ambitions was to see her being serviced by Team DP, but listening to it would be almost as good. He wondered how they had persuaded her and how far she had gone with them. Had she earned the bracelet as well as the T-shirt? Had she given them the signed bra only or the knickers as well?

They were clearly in the kitchen, and he heard Pete talk first. He had a vivid enough imagination to visualise the scene. Perhaps aural voyeurism was better than voyeurism -- when you knew the surroundings and the bodies involved, the pictures in the mind were indeed better than the reality, and he could replay the tapes. This was certainly one that he would record himself for future listening -- he just needed to make sure no one would listen to it by accident. Perhaps labelling it as a Bruckner tape would suffice.

Pete said, "You want to hire us for a second mission at the same party?"

He assumed that the first tape must also be with Joanna. He nearly went back to the first one but then decided that this must be the juicy one.

Joanna said, "Don't say a word to David. He really won't like this one at all."

She paused, "Actually, I'll tell David about the Bess mission myself; it will keep him distracted, and maybe he can work on her lack of morals."

Dom said, "We'd better crack open another bottle of Australian Chardonnay from Oddbins."

Pete put on an American accent and said, "In 1979, a crack sexual unit was sent to Birmingham University by UCCA for knowledge they didn't have. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security hall of residence to the Edgbaston underground. Today, still wanted by the bursar, they survive as lovers of women. If you have a sex problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them.... maybe you can hire the DP-Team."

Joanna gave an exaggerated yawn and said, "I really don't need the intro. Fine. Let me recap. I messed up my History A level big time, and I'm resitting History and German this year. Darling Daddy has thrown a hissy fit and insisted that I do a Saturday job and has reduced my allowance. While I don't think it fair, I can see why he thinks that is the right thing to do."

David was mystified about where this was going and why messing up her A levels meant she needed to hire the DP Team.

"He's taking my perceived failure out on my brother George. He says he's scared that George is coasting through A levels and thinks the world owes him a living."

Pete said, "Cheers." The sound of clinking glasses was heard.

Don said, "But you've already hired us to distract Bess into exploring her sexuality rather than being better than him in French."

Joanna said, "I wouldn't give a damn about Bess if the Tart hadn't existed."

Pete did his Grease impersonation and said, "Tell me more. Will she put up a fight?"

Joanna continued, "George has been an academic star since he started at St Thomas's. He won the form prize for achievement every year and won six prizes for being the best in the subject in his O-level year. He was Daddy's blue-eyed boy until the Tart joined the sixth form."

David initially groaned and then perked up. If she were going where he thought she was going with this, the tape would indeed be the best ever. He also knew why she didn't want him to know about her request in advance. He had heard her complaints about Rebecca beforehand. He had hidden the fact that the more Joanna talked about the woman, the more intrigued he was about Rebecca. Anyone who could get under George and Joanna Latimer's skin that much must have something going for them.

"The Tart?" Pete sounded quizzical.

"St Toms was all boys until last year when they started admitting girls into the sixth form. The idea was that they would be posh totty and dissuade the boys from going to mixed sixth form colleges."

"I went to an all-boys school myself. I can understand the reasoning." Dom was encouraging her to get to the point.

"One of the girls they admitted last year was both a whore and a clever bitch. She had a nervous breakdown three years ago, so is a year older than the rest of them. Anyway, she went out of her way to humiliate my brother in History lessons."

Everyone must have taken another swig of wine at that point, and glasses were refilled. "At the end of the Michaelmas Term, she was top in History above him and was second in English again above him. Daddy lost his temper and, even though George was still top in French, thought he was sitting on his laurels if he could allow himself to be beaten by a girl with no breeding. He even slapped him around the face. Not hard enough to leave bruises, but it hurt him emotionally."

He had heard this story before and had been puzzled by why Joanna hated Rebecca more than Darling Daddy. Still, unlike George, David had been satisfied with being one of the better students at school rather than the best.

"Anyway, Daddy was told by the headmaster that George was working hard and was still one of the best students the school had ever had."

Dom said, "This girl sounds more of a problem for George than Bess. Why didn't you set us on her originally?"

"I didn't think that she was going to the party. George also preferred to ignore her, and he said that she was a social outcast."

Dom said, "What changed?"

"The School Prizegiving ceremony last week. They always hold it before any of last year's upper sixth have gone to university. First, it became clear that she had become the queen of the maths geeks and had the respect of enough people not to be a pariah."

"There must be more."

"The Tart won the form prize for achievement and the lower sixth maths prize. George won the French prize but only won the effort prize; Daddy was furious. He said that the Latimers achieved, they did not win consolation prizes for coming second."

Pete said, "I did maths at A level. It's possible to get 100%, while it's hard to get above 85% on an essay exam."

"I know, but Daddy doesn't. Anyway, what really annoyed him was that George accepted a share of the history prize in the lower sixth with her when he didn't deserve it. He punched him in the stomach and humiliated him."

Dom and Pete both whistled in seeming disbelief at that. David had not appreciated beforehand how much of an arsehole Darling Daddy was and began to understand Joanna a little more. The withdrawal of her father's approval had hurt her more than she wanted to admit. However, she was his daughter and was not going to back down.

After a pause, Joanna said, "The Tart is applying to Oxford and will be taking the history entrance paper. George will be taking the same paper. If she gets in or gets a scholarship or an exhibition and George doesn't get in or is only admitted as a commoner, I don't know how Darling Daddy will react."

Pete said, "Why can't your father accept that this girl is just an exceptionally bright student? Your brother is still brilliant."

"Because she is the daughter of an adulterous lower-class whore. The fact she is a girl would be enough, but her mother died in a car accident where she was in the back seat with her husband's best friend's cock in her mouth. She bit it off when they both died."

"You have got to be kidding me!" Both Dom and Pete had responded in the same way.

"My father knows all the high-ups in the West Midlands Police Force. Although no one dared print it, everyone knew the story."

Dom acknowledged, "I can see why no one would have kept it quiet."

"Besides which, her father threw her out of the house, and she went to live with the widow of the taxi driver."

There was a pause as the glasses were topped up. Then Pete spoke, "You do know that we aren't against women having sex with multiple men, even if they accept gifts in return. We aren't hypocrites."

Dom said, "Well, at least not on that issue. So far, the only thing you have against her is that she is a poor girl and might do better than your brother when applying for Oxford. It's not her fault your father has problems with that fact."

David was also puzzled by Joanna's approach.

"It's not my brother's fault that my fuck-up has meant that my father is over-reacting. Besides, she goes out of her way to rub my brother's nose in it. She sarcastically stayed on the stage to applaud my brother, kissed him on the cheek and told him that she knew he wanted to fuck her, but he wasn't getting any."

There was a cough on the tape, which David was sure was Dom trying to hide a laugh from Joanna.

Pete said, "That's hard on your brother, but I don't see how we can help your brother get better marks."

Dom, who was quicker on the uptake, said, "You want us to distract her in the same way as Bess? Have you any reason to believe that she will be susceptible to that? Even if she was, how would us DPing her help your brother?"

"When she goes on dates, she always gives a hand job and gets her tits out if the man treats her. She'll do more for extra payment." She paused, "She taught one of her regulars last year to be a better lover than he had any right to be. She also got a man expelled for pretending he tried to rape her when he didn't pay the agreed price."

Dom said, "Joanna. Can you fill us in on the details?"

He heard Joanna pause, "I'd like to believe it. He crashed his car while drunk. She said that she decided to walk fifteen miles back home because she didn't feel safe with him. I believe that his judgement was impaired after she turned him down after taking her to the theatre."

Dom said, "Fuck, do you really believe that last story?. Look, we will give it a shot and have some fun with her."

"But no. I don't want her to have a night of fun with you two. I want her humiliated and addicted to you. I want you, at the very least, to take her into the garden of our house and spit roast her. There are lights in the garden that I can switch on to allow everyone to see her being used like the slut she is. Preferably, I want photographs of her being fucked by both of you at once, which are passed around the school. Ideally, with cash on the bed showing everyone what a whore she is"

Dom said, "You're going to have to prove to us that this is worth it to you."

Oh yes, that was the bottom line. They would have Joanna and then rely on him to foul up her cunning plan. Still, he would get to listen to them double-teaming her.

"Let's discuss this in the guest room. You do, of course, understand that if I go there, you must not say anything to David?"

"We promise that we will not say a word to him."

Well, technically, they had not lied by giving him a tape recording of her request. Still, giving him this much background to the request suggested they were uncomfortable with what she had asked them to do.

The next bit of the mix tape was in the bedroom. He was still puzzled how they could hide that they changed tapes or switched one recording machine off and another on. Still, they used the longest tapes they could buy and utilised music and sexual grunting to hide the clicks.

"You have two targets on Saturday. The first is the new girl, Bess, whom I told you about last week. There are two concerns I have about her. First, that she will do better than George in French this term. Second, he may try and deal with the threat himself by going out with her and relying on her not to risk challenging him."

David could imagine Dom and Pete exchanging glances with each other. Dom said, "We discussed this last week. You said you doubted that she would be faithful to him and that she would take up too much time as a girlfriend. You want us to make your brother and his friends think of her as the School Bicycle and for her to think that is her rightful place. Do you still want us to ensure she enjoys herself in a way that means that George will not go out with her but can enjoy himself with her?"

"Yes, if possible. Still, I can rearrange her seduction by you easily enough for a week or so. You'll only have one shot at the Tart."

Pete said, "What is her actual name? We need to think of her by that name. By the way, I remember that outfit. Let's take a photograph."

David paused the tape and opened the envelope. He trusted his friends to have the order of the Polaroid photographs right. The first one showed that she was wearing an outfit, which meant that she was expecting to go all the way that night. She was in fishnets with a short plaid skirt and a white blouse. She had even put her hair in pigtails. He remembered the outfit from a memorable double play of the DP Team, taking the virgin wife-to-be in a car park behind a disco and then taking her to a hotel room, and Joanna fellating the groom, the best man, and the two fathers-in-law in a pub toilet.

He restarted the tape and imagined the scene.

"She's called Rebecca Travers. Full name Theresa Amanda Rebecca Travers -- hence the Tart."

"Christ, that was dirty work at the font. Her parents must have hated her from the word go." That was Dom.

Joanna laughed, "No, he took his second wife's surname to spite the bitch."

Pete said, "Look, I may be talking ourselves out of a fun evening, but won't she be suspicious if your boyfriend's best friends start hitting on her?"

"Of course. Still, she hates me and won't be surprised if you two do too."

David imagined Dom nodding as he said, "We can work with that. You will need to be rude to us in front of her. Not certain how that fits in with being good friends with you for Bess."

"I'll keep her under my wing when you two are with the Tart."

Pete said, "Do you have a photo of her, and does she have a boyfriend?"

"She was in the Birmingham Post as the first female prize winner ever at St Toms. I kept a copy for you two. No boyfriend -- she says she doesn't want the distraction at school."

Dom said, "Look, you said she was a social pariah. Why will she be going to your brother's party?"

"Because the bitch reinvented herself. More importantly, according to George, she is good friends with two of the joint hosts who insisted on inviting her. Besides, she enjoys winding up George. She'll turn up to spite him."