Joanna Hires the DP Team Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another pause, "The other thing was that she dressed up for the prizegiving. She deliberately dressed drably last year and hid her figure after it became known that she was a tart. She's ready to show that she is sexy again."

Dom said, "Why won't people from school go after her? Look, the way you have described her makes her sound like a catch. The photo makes her look striking."

"First, she is still quite frightening. Second, I have invited four of the tartiest girls at my crammer to run interference if any of what passes for hunks and lovers at St Tom's show an interest. Third, you are college guys and are more mature and better-looking than the upper sixth at St Tom's. It won't be a competition."

Pete added, "It might help that we aren't at school. If she's applying for Oxford, she won't want distractions at school. A couple of men to meet up with once a week or so to distract her may appeal to her."

"Precisely. That's also why it will not be enough for you two just to get off with her and take her back here for the night. I want you to make her addicted to your dicks."

Dom said, "You do know that we can't guarantee results. That girl in Dudley was different. She had betrayed her best friend, and it all looked like being for nothing. She was desperate. You don't know Rebecca properly. She may well say wham bam, thank you, men, or refuse to be photographed. She may even say fuck off when she knows that you are going out with our best friend."

"I will incentivise you to use your best endeavours. You can do anything you want to me tonight. If you succeed, you can do to me whatever you manage to do to her once a month until I take my exams. Hell, I'll even let David watch if she fails to get to Oxford, and George is top in history at the end of this term."

David almost came at this thought. This might be an incentive to help her make the plan work.

Joanna paused, "I think she may even be a good substitute for me as the female member of the DP Team."

Dom said, "When do you have to be home?"

"I can stay all night. Darling, Daddy is away while Mother dear doesn't get up until George and I have gone to classes."

Pete said, "Let's pretend that you are Rebecca."

David laughed. He had told them that the best way of getting her to put out was to let her pretend that she was someone else.

"On your knees, you Tart." Dom acted on the prompt and was making certain that David knew everything which happened.

David shut his eyes and imagined what Joanna had been thinking and doing. She obeyed the command while the two men pulled down their trousers and boxer shorts. She grabbed both dicks with her hands and sucked on each of them in turn.

"You're a great cocksucker, Rebecca." This was Pete. "You should do it professionally."

Dom said, "She does, remember."

For three minutes, Joanna obviously was swapping cocks every twenty seconds or so. The DP Team expressed their appreciation for her efforts and technique.

Dom then said, "I bet you can swallow us both at the same time, Rebecca."

"I am a Tart. Of course, I can."

There was another minute of sucking noises and Dom saying, "I knew you could do it. How deep can you go?"

A few seconds later, he added, "That's the way to do it", in a Mr Punch voice.

Pete said, "Let's see your tits, Rebecca. I'll help you get your blouse off."

Joanna's blouse was unbuttoned and then her bra was undone. "Wow, those tits are great, Rebecca," said Dom, "Let's both give them a squeeze of appreciation."

Well done, Dom. He knew Joanna needed to be reminded that she was playing a role.

He heard a click of a Polaroid photo being taken and Pete saying, "Well posed, Rebecca. We'll let you have the original if we don't succeed at the party."

David paused the tape, took the next photograph out and saw his girlfriend with two cocks in her mouth and both breasts being played with. Ok, he would need to return the photographs tonight, but that didn't prevent him from taking his own photos of the originals.

He returned to the tape and heard Dom say, "Rebecca, I know you love being spit-roasted over the sofa. Big cock in your pussy or your mouth?"

"Big cock in my mouth. I can swallow anything."

"Good girl." This was Pete, who was going to get to fuck her first.

Dom said, "Pete's going to get you ready to be buggered before we roast you. KY jelly helps."

There was a break in the tape. He was confident that the two would have taken their time to warm her up before starting her orgy. Even now, there must have been a risk of sanity breaking out and her realising that the chances of Rebecca falling for the plan were small.

They had now put on some music. They were playing the Grease album, which seemed appropriate.

David shut his eyes and imagined the scene as though he was Joanna pretending to be Rebecca. Joanna was more of a slut than she allowed herself to admit to herself and wanted more of the DP Team for herself. It was she who was addicted to them.

He heard Joanna say, "Tell me what a tart I am as you use me like the whore that I am."

Dom said, "Open wide while I play with your tits, Rebecca. This is the nibbles before the banquet. Strawberry flavour for your oral delight."

Pete said, "We have a small carrot wrapped in rubber to tune up your arse for the big show."

Joanna shrieked, "I've done this before. Use a cucumber."

Christ, she had really invested herself in the role. Dom said, "This is a marathon, not a sprint. Still, we know what you like. We know you want to be dirty. Are you ready for your next picture? Just nod. It's rude to speak with your mouth full."

Pete said, "Shall I lift Rebecca's head for a better shot?"

"Oh yes, we must see the Tart in her full glory."

There was the sound of a Polaroid shot being taken, and David looked at the next photograph. They had used a mirror in the room to get the shot. Dom had taken the photograph so you could not see his of Pete's head, so anyone viewing the photograph could imagine that they were giving Joanna a good seeing too. It showed Joanna kneeling on the sofa, her body hanging over the back with her breasts resting on it. They clearly had been worked on by the DP Team, as her nipples were erect. She had swallowed Dom's prick deep in her throat, and her head was held high as Pete held the two ponytails in his left hand and pulled them back to improve her posture and raise her head. His dick was in her pussy, and he could see a medium-sized carrot in a Durex inserted in Joanna's arse. Pete was using his body and right hand to ensure the carrot stayed in. The plaid skirt was still on but had lifted up to cover her lower back. The fishnet stockings made the image even sexier for him.

David thought to himself that if Joanna wanted to be a star, she should work in porn films and then mentally promised never to tell her that. Actually, she might be better in sex comedies. She did have some ability as an actress, and it would be a way of revenging herself on Darling Daddy.

Dom and Pete kept up a running commentary, and Joanna let herself go as Summer Nights played. Pete spanked her as Dom whispered, "Rebecca, we know you deserve to be punished. You shouldn't have stopped sucking. You know that means that I am going to have to hold your head in place while Pete punishes you with the table tennis paddle."

Pete said, "What do you think she is trying to say, Dom?"

"Thank you, sir. May I have another? Only this time harder."

"I thought so."

He hadn't realised that Dom and Pete either fancied Joanna that much, disliked her that much or were so confident that she was up for anything. Maybe a mixture of all three.

Eventually, Dom relented and allowed her to scream with pleasure. As her screams of ecstasy died down, he said, "I think the Tart's ready to be stuffed. We'll take her on the bed."

Joanna said, "I'm on the pill, and I've only slept with David since March. I want the two of you to come inside me. You know we both got tested in May."

He imagined the two men exchanging glances and then going with it.

There was another gap in the tape, and Dom said, "Let's take the before photograph."

David took out the next photo and looked in awe at it. She was lying on the bed on her front with her chest raised. She had a black halter top, which showed her midriff and barely covered her breasts. It only had a strap at the top to protect her immodesty. She also had a black leather miniskirt, the fishnets were still on and a pair of black stilettos. Something surprised him, and it took a moment to realise that she was wearing a brunette wig. She was pretending to be her brother's nemesis. Well, maybe she was a method actress. She looked like a prostitute.

He listened as Dom played with her breasts, and Pete got her ready to be buggered while also revving up her pussy. He heard the giggle as Dom placed his head between her tits and made noises of appreciation.

Again, the commentary helped him imagine the scene. Joanna, now thoroughly into pretending that she was Rebecca, took off the leather miniskirt, lowered herself onto Pete's dick and had a prick in her arse for the first time. It helped that Pete was smaller than average but made up for this with technique and practice.

"That was easier than I thought it might be." Joanna was putting on what she thought of as a common accent.

Dom said, "You can spread them wider than that. Now pose for the next photograph."

Again, David eagerly grabbed the next photograph. It showed Joanna impaled on Pete and his hands on her tits - she was naked but for the fishnets and stilettos with her legs spread wide and the heels on the bed, waiting for Dom to fuck her. Pete was otherwise hidden by Joanna's body. They were going for what they called the Fucking Bronco. There was a smile of anticipation on Joanna's face.

"Get ready to be mounted, cowgirl." That was Dom.

Dom was a little larger than average, which was why Pete was used to breaking women into having a dick in their arse and was the one who fully impaled them. David imagined the next ten minutes' activities as Dom ploughed Joanna hard; she spread her legs wide and bucked as the two cocks filled her holes.

Dom kept up a commentary, reminding Joanna that it was Rebecca who was being used in a way that most whores would refuse to contemplate even for two hundred pounds, and she was giving it away for free.

He even offered to introduce her to the University rugby club. This was an offer which Joanna, pretending to be Rebecca, embraced wholeheartedly and asked if he could call them tonight. Dom demurred, saying they had an away fixture and would already be rat-arsed in a bar.

Pete started singing a variant of the sea shanty, "What should we do with the drunken sailor?" only entitled "What do we do with the drunken harlot." During the chorus, all three sang, "Hooray and up she rises, hooray and up she rises, early in the evening." It was clear that at each "ray," "up," and "rises," the two men were going deep inside her, and she was appreciating their attentions. He laughed at the verse, "fuck her in the arse until she's sober", and realised that the two must have spent some of the summer holidays coming up with the lyrics for their clients who wanted to feel like they had left all sense of conventional morality behind.

Joanna orgasmed and shouted, "I want more." Pete said, "Change ends." A minute later, Dom said, "Smile for the camera," and took another photo. The next one saw an obviously well shagged Joanna, still wearing the wig, lying on top of Pete, who was now the one with his prick in her pussy. Dom was now behind her and had his large dick halfway inside her arse. It was clear that whatever had been done last time, the two men were wearing condoms this time.

Joanna shouted out on tape, "How deep can you go." It was evident that Dom was up for the challenge but said, "Tell me if it starts to hurt. Whatever Rebecca is up for, remember whose body it is." He was going to do his best that he did not damage her physically, even if she was risking becoming addicted to taking more than two men at the same time. He must be worried that she had lost her sense of reality and was imagining that she really was Rebecca.

David came in his Kleenex as he listened to the next bit of the tape. Joanna asked them to move position so that she was facing the mirror and told Dom to push harder. The shrieks of joy and pain were a real turn-on for him. He was startled when she asked Dom to pretend that he was her brother George and use her in the way George wanted to use Rebecca. This was a little near the knuckle, but Dom responded well by describing all the things that he, as George, had wanted to do to Rebecca and that he'd always known that what she had wanted was the attention of a real man.

Still, all good things must come eventually, and he heard them all climax within a minute of each other. After a few minutes of recovering their breath and laughing, Pete said, "Time for a shower and a change of bedclothes."

Clever boys. This would allow them to change the tape in the bedroom recorder without her noticing. They also gave her the T-shirt proclaiming that she was a DP girl, persuaded her to sign the knickers and presented her with the bracelet, which was only given to women who both of they had double penetrated in both holes.

The next part of the mixtape was obviously being recorded from outside the bathroom while they were showering.

First, he heard Pete instructing "Rebecca" on the proper use of a bidet. Good grief, they were going for another bout of bareback anal sex. There was another noticeable gap, and then he heard noises which made it clear that they were reenacting the scene from the Kentucky Fried Movie with her breasts slapping against the glass as Pete took her from behind and she giggled.

He wondered how even Joanna managed to ignore the fact that it was her body which responded to these attentions and not the characters she was playing. Did she want to humiliate this girl Rebecca so much, or was the real motivation to give herself the excuse to let herself go sexually? He then acknowledged that it could be both.

Soon, he heard the shower door opening and Dom inviting himself to join her and Pete in the shower. "Rebecca, what you need is to be fucked in mid-air in a warm shower." In a moment, he heard her shouting with ecstasy again.

No picture, but he didn't need one to imagine the blonde Joanna lifted and impaled on Dom's dick. Dom's arms were strong enough to keep even Joanna suspended in place.

Pete was then heard saying, "Do you want to make this really special?" and Joanna shouted, "Yes. Fuck, yes."

Christ, they had talked her into allowing herself to be double penetrated standing up in the shower. He imagined Pete, on tiptoes, adding his dick to her arse. Dom's hands would have spread her arse cheeks out to take Pete's dick.

Dom told her, "Rebecca. You're an extraordinary tart indeed. Most women don't know how to let themselves go."

"I know, I'm such a whore like my mother," shouted Joanna. "That's why my dad threw me out of the house."

He suspected that this bout had been more about what was being done than keeping going to completion, at least for Dom and Pete. He certainly couldn't get the image of his girlfriend being double-penetrated in the shower with her feet not touching the ground. The image of what was being done to her seemed enough for Joanna as she came quickly and vociferously. He wondered if the neighbours had complained or whether they had just decided that two foxes were mating in a nearby garden.

The next jump in the edited tape had them drinking yet more wine in the kitchen. He wondered what else The DP Team had in mind for Joanna. Perhaps they just wanted to take full advantage of her willingness to whore herself out for her brother on the basis that this was likely to be a for one night only occasion.

Joanna was giving more background about Rebecca including her home address. It was only about ten minutes away on the other side of the main road. One of her fantasies was that they would get Rebecca drunk and leave her naked in front of the block she lived in. She then moved on to other fantasies.

Joanna said, "The perfect revenge would be if you got her up the duff. If she had morning sickness coming up to the Oxford entrance exam, that might distract her." She paused, "Perhaps not. She would only go to the doctor and sort it out. Alternatively, she would sue you for maintenance."

Dom said, "You said she was poor and had given up her Saturday job and bar work to study for the exams?"

"Yes -- wait, do you have an idea?"

Pete said, "If she is such a nymphomaniac as you say she is, we could convince her to become a high-class specialist whore and film her in action."

"Oh yes, she would certainly be expelled from St. Toms if the film came to light."

David knew they wouldn't do this. Pimping was an offence, and they were careful about these things.

Dom said, "Besides which, it may be enough to persuade her that she can earn more on her back than she could with her mind and more quickly. We could tempt her into setting things up for herself."

"Tell me more."

"Back in the bedroom, perhaps, Rebecca." He heard the sound of the glasses being refilled. "You will need to offer some very special services."

What more can they be proposing to do with her?

He quickly found out the answer as he heard Dom say, "We'll take a photograph once we have got ourselves in position. After all, Rebecca, you will want proof that you can do this before you offer the service. Let us know if you need more KY Jelly."

He paused the tape and took out the next and final photograph. He saw Pete lying on his back on the bed with Joanna, dressed only in a pair of thigh-high stockings and the brunette wig, lying on top of him with his dick in her pussy. Initially, he thought that this was their normal double penetration, as Dom was kneeling by the bed. He then realised that they had gone for a variant. A giant carrot with a Durex around it was in her arse while Dom had inserted himself above Pete in her pussy.

He wondered how far they had planned it or whether they had simply become fascinated by how much she wanted them to humiliate her brother's enemy. The one thing he knew about them was that they would not have carried on if Joanna had ceased to enjoy herself.

He turned on the tape again and heard that they had put on a new mix tape as background music. He realised it was themed on money as the Flying Lizards sang, "They say the best things in life are free." A few lines later, he heard Joanna join in using a broad black country accent, which was not her own, singing, "Ar want money; that's what ar want."

Soon, her physical enjoyment resulted in her stopping singing and merely expressing appreciation. Dom said, "What's the most men you've serviced at the same time, Rebecca?"

"In one night or simultaneously?"

"Both."

"Twenty in one night and five at the same time."

"You now know you can do at least six simultaneously, Rebecca."

Joanna screamed with obvious enjoyment at that latter image.

David shut his eyes, and another Kleenex was rendered fit for only flushing away as he imagined his two best friends fucking his girlfriend at the same time while a carrot filled her arse.

He realised that there was a final photograph in the envelope. He took it out and saw that the DP Team had again positioned Joanna so that she was facing the mirror. Joanna's eyes were rolling in her head; her mouth was wide open and screaming in obvious pleasure as her back rose off the bed.

David stopped the tape there. He wasn't sure that he had anything more to give, and he wanted to think about the tape. It turned him on listening to and imagining his girlfriend (albeit one he knew would not be the person he settled down with) being serviced by his best friends.