Joanna Hires the DP Team Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had also been forced to think about the consequences of what she wanted them to do. He felt uneasy about ruining the life of a woman whose only crime seemed to be not recognising George's brilliance and not understanding the social mores of her schoolmates.

On the other hand, actually watching Joanna being fucked by his friends was an attractive proposition.

He would have to think about it carefully. He suspected Dom and Pete were similarly conflicted about how far they wanted to take things. He had until Saturday to work out what he wanted to happen and how he could edge things along the route he wanted.

He was also aware that he was feeling sorrier for Joanna than he had expected. In trying to destroy Rebecca, he feared that she had unleashed aspects of her personality that she would not be able to control.

He carefully took pictures with his own camera of the best photographs from the collection. He was a member of the university camera club and could develop them tomorrow. There would be scope for enlarging some of them. He would also need to think of somewhere safe where he could keep them so that there was no risk of Joanna finding them.