Joanna, I Love You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hah, I left a big lipstick mark on you."

Without thinking, I put my hand up to my face but she protested. "No, no, leave it. It's my little love mark on you. By the way, if I may pry into your business again, what's been your problem with the girls over at Rutgers?"

"I don't know, I have trouble approaching them, and when I do, I'm not sure what to say to them. To me, they seem a bit full of themselves."

"They probably are at that age. They are at the peak of their attractiveness and that's all they know so far. Plus, you are a rather quiet guy. Please don't be intimated by them." She patted my hand and winked at me again. "And, I'm already helping you to gain that experience you need."

I wondered if she was a bit jealous of the girls I knew at my school. Would it be because they were younger or was it something else?

"As I said, Chris, you have to trust me, that I care about you." Then she chuckled, "And from the way you went down on me today, you seem to care about my best interests too!"

"I'm thinking about my family again."

She made a scoffing gesture. "Too bad for them. You have the right to make such decisions for yourself."

I thought for a moment. "I can see that this is going to be a memorable summer."

"Yes, Chris, it certainly is!"

#######