All Comments on 'Joanna, I Love You'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I haven't read your other stories, so I do not know if this is your natural writing style, but in any case, I very much appreciated the gentle, polite manner of narration. It really tied in with the narrator being a polite, shy man who grew up in "olden times". Sorry, but to a young brat like myself, the 80s and 90s are olden times indeed :D I thoroughly enjoyed the story, and appreciate your not rushing the end to a "love confession" despite the title being "Joanna, I love you". Thanks for the read.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. I came of age in the 1970's and the next two decades seemed less contentious about social issues than the present time. Transgenderism was not a large topic in that era. One bit of research I did is that the majority of transgender people do not get reassignment surgery for various reasons. I suppose that many if not most of them are content with that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Put some more words like "ohhhhh,,,,,,,aaaaaahhhhhh,,,,,now, now.......NOWWWWWW".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really dug this, I hope some more comes of it. Especially beyond oral.

kriss4912kriss4912over 1 year ago

Wonderful fantastic read Joanna hope will teach him how to love a true woman

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. I'm considering whether to have a sequel or simply to leave the ending as it is. It takes a long time to write these things - this one took at least six weeks.

kriss4912kriss4912over 1 year ago

Great fantastic wonderful wish I'd known by a Joanna Hope there more But a BIG thank you sofar xxx

Femboy_AmandaFemboy_Amandaover 1 year ago

Growing up in Highland Park NJ in the 1990s, if only I knew who I was then, man this would be a lot closer to a possible reality. I love seeing Edison and Rutgers used in a story.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 1 year agoAuthor
Rutgers and Edison

I did live in New Jersey for a number of years, although I didn't grow up there and I don't live there now. I took some graduate courses at Rutgers in the 1980's and my daughter got her B.A. from there in 2013. I know Edison pretty well although it wasn't one of the towns I ever lived in. I often place a story in some real time and place, even though I didn't give a vast amount of detail here about the setting.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 1 year agoAuthor
What happens next?

People have asked about what happens next, and at this point I have no idea or if I will ever describe it. Sexual relations between transgender and non-transgender people do happen, but I don't know how common those are. Here, they seem to have a commitment for the summer, although it's suggested that things may change when the new semester starts in September.

CalusaCalusaabout 1 year ago

I like this! Where was she when I was growing up?

DaddyDearDaddyDear10 months ago

This story was wonderfully written. I'm 70 years old now, but 35 years ago I met and dated a trans woman that did have SRS. We actually met on a regular dating site. I had no idea she was trans when we met, and we lived together for several months. If not for the fact that I had my three children living with me we might still be together. I would have preferred she hadn't had the SRS surgery as I think it took away much of her sex drive. I still think of her often wondering what might have been................

gunhilltraingunhilltrain10 months agoAuthor
To DaddyDear

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I have no direct experience with this, so I had to make up what seemed plausible. For some intuitive reason, I decided that the main character did not have SRS for various reasons but she still accepted the way she was.

james1801james18016 months ago

Enjoyed it, but had hoped for more. I take it the lady's real surname is Jett, who is just fantastic at what she does. Please continue this story, don't leave us hanging? 🤞

gunhilltraingunhilltrain6 months agoAuthor

No, it is not Joanna Jett, although I used her for some inspiration. For one thing, this person is American, not British. Also, it takes a lot of time and inspiration to write these things, and for the moment I do not have a follow-up. I am working on other stories for three different sites.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very nice, sweet seduction.

stockingnutstockingnut4 months ago

Wow! I love the stockings and garters. Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...