Joanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Careful scrutiny of documentation is what my company does for a living.

The clinchers were the photographic evidences and the payment made into one of her personal accounts on the Monday morning after they were taken.

The legal experts were totally correct, she should have just walked away. She lost her shirt, as they say. She had to pay me half of the business income accrued from the sexual services she provided, using my finances. Additionally she re-paid the full cost of having the conservatory installed and the furnishings costs. To make everything perfect, HMRC pursued her for unpaid taxes.

I didn't gloat but I did feel good. Waiting for the Decree Absolute wasn't a problem. I was FREE! Unfortunately my beloved Sister wasn't.

=== === ===

Joseph made my home his home and I returned to my Parent's home. It was the same cycle that I had had with my Parents. By returning home, to the Registered Office, my darling Sister would always know where to find me, if she wanted or needed.

Joseph worked hard and diligently and was soon being asked onto contracts as an assistant. I should explain at this point that 'contracts' required a number of specialist skill sets. We provided only one part of the overall requirement. Fortunately it was the 'overseeing' role. We'd taught Joseph that having an understanding of the other roles not only helped us do our part but could help those carrying out the other functions. Joseph took this to heart and built an excellent working knowledge of the other team members tasks.

=== === ===

Fast forward a few years. Joseph is 27 coming up 28. He's still in the learning stage but has earned a good reputation in the industry and is working hard in his own right, for the family business. I'm taking a very small step backwards.

Joseph is working in the Czech Republic. He meets a girl. She's 'on the other side'. Joseph asks the questions, it is for the 'other side' to supply the required answers. It would be very unprofessional to form a 'private' liaison with a member of 'the other side'. Joseph didn't. He called me. I give him advice which he took.

Once the contract was complete he rang the Client's main point of contact, and explained the situation. They congratulated him on his excellent taste. She was known to them as a 'safe pair of hands' and they would be more than happy for her to 'switch' sides if the pair of them 'hit it off'.

Well they fell in love. He proposed and she accepted. She took him home to meet her parents, who were divorced. They visited her Mother first. Joseph and she got on well. They went to see her Father.

At this point I have to recount what my Son told me, on the phone, an hour or so later;

Bette spoke to her Dad in German. She was obviously introducing me. Her Dad smiled and held out his hand.

"Kurt, Welcome."

I took his hand and shook it warmly.

"Joseph, thank you."

He stepped in for a hug. A woman came out from the kitchen wiping the flour from her hands onto her apron...

"And this is Sandra," said Bette in English, "my step-mum. You'll like her, she's English and she's lovely. Sandra this is..."

"Joseph?"

"Aunty Sandy?"

=== === ===

"It was just pandemonium Dad," he laughed as he finished his account of the moment.

"Aunty Sandy wants a word. I'll pass you over," he added.

"This is awkward," were the first words she said, "how do I handle it?"

"Can you talk?"

"Yes, I'm now in the garden at the picnic table. The family are in the house, giving us some privacy. What do I say?"

"Joseph's a grown man. Tell him the truth, he'll have to deal with any issues he has himself. Maybe better to explain to him privately. Tell him he can talk to me if he needs to. Love you Darling."

"Yes, me too. Always and forever, remember? I'd better go. We'll have years to catch up."

"Before you go... can I have another word with Joseph?"

...

"Dad?"

"Joseph? Thanks Son, you've made my Day, Month, Year! Now... Aunty Sandy will want to talk to you, private. Don't push her, wait for her to open up, OK?"

"Of course Dad. I'm a good listener. It's my job, remember?" he laughed.

"Good, hear her out completely. If you feel you need my side, ask, OK? Give my love to Aunty Sandy, my congratulations to you and Bette and my best wishes to your/our new family. Tell them I hope to see them all at the wedding. Oh, one more thing... don't tell Sandy about me and your Mother, that's my job I'm afraid. Love you Son and thanks again. See you soon."

"Thanks Dad, should be home next weekend."

=== === ===

Two hours later my mobile rang.

"Jonathon?"

"Darling?"

"Joseph gave me your number, store it please I don't want to loose you again. I've told Joseph everything. He understood. He laughed and admitted that he'd had a crush on his Aunty Sandy. We're good, he and I. There's something else I wasn't able to tell you earlier..."

"Go on."

"I have a Daughter, Joanne."

"Is she as pretty as her Mum was at her age?"

"I've no idea. How would I know?" she giggled.

"I'll be able to show you. I have all Mum's photos," I chuckled, "there was something I was unable to tell you as well..."

"My turn to say... go on!" she teased.

"I'm divorced."

I went on to share the details and outcome.

"A brothel?" she laughed delightedly, "never did like that woman, taking my man... you've remarried?"

"No way! Got a house keeper though, Mrs. Bridges, down the road."

"Mrs. Bridges?" she asked delightedly, "she must be over... well I don't have to worry about you getting up to mischief with her. Better go, I'm supposed to be jogging, keeping fit for... Stay in touch, text messages now and then?"

I didn't leap into the air and click my heels, at 45 I was too old for all that malarkey. I did reflect on the irony though. We 'parted' because I was married and she was free. Now I'm free and she's married. On the plus side I was back in touch with my beloved Sister. She was to be family again and there was no earthly reason why we shouldn't see each other now and then. Thank you Son!

=== === ===

I met my niece, for the first time, at the wedding. It was rushed but not for the same reason as mine. Joseph had a 6 month contract starting 2 weeks after his wedding. To have delayed would have meant months of waiting. Bette understood the situation, she was in the same business.

It took place at a Wedding Venue that accommodated quests that needed to stay over night for whatever reason. The set up was usual, you know Bride's side one side the Groom's the other. My Sister sat next to me, the Groom's Aunt. We sat close and surreptitiously held hands. The Bride's Father sat with her Mother, openly holding hands. His Parents and her Parents were also there as were his other Daughters and a Son. The Mother's of his children sat on that side. The Bride's Sister and the Groom's Cousin were Bridesmaids. It was all perfectly correct but just looked odd.

A buffet Wedding Breakfast followed the ceremony with the main meal and dancing later in the evening. I sat with my Sister throughout the buffet, she had no official duties other than that of being the Groom's Aunt.

"Hello Uncle Jonathon, Mum," said the pretty little Bridesmaid as she plonked herself down on the bench beside me, "may I join you?"

We got to know each other, with my Sister prompting both of us to tell of certain things that had happened in our past, while enjoying the buffet. We talked continuously, all the time I was holding my Sister's hand and my Niece's.

"Well, we'd better introduce you to the rabble," laughed Sandra nervously, "c'mon young lady, you can help!"

I met them all, the previous partners and their respective children, Grandparents and countless Aunts and Uncles. Each time I released one of the precious hands I held to press the flesh as required.

"Are you going home tomorrow?" Joanne asked right out of the blue.

"No, I've taken a few days off to look around Berlin then I fly home, unload my wedding clothes, load up my work stuff and off to Turkey the following morning for a couple of months. Busy, busy, busy." I laughed.

"Would you like me to be your guide around the City?"

"I'd love it. Would that be acceptable, Sis?"

Sandra agreed instantly.

Arrangements were made, Mother and Daughter discussed which places we should visit and I sat and basked in the pleasure of having my own family close by, Son, Sister and Niece.

I sat with my beloved Sister and my 'new' Niece for the evening meal. I danced with both and my new Daughter-in-law. It was fun and nicely dark on the dance floor.

=== === ===

The following morning Joanne arrived in the foyer of the venue as I was saying goodbye to my Son and Daughter-in-law. Joanne gave me a big wet kiss smack on the lips.

"Good Morning, Uncle Jonathon!" she chirped delightedly.

She then gave her Step-Sister a similar kiss followed by the same treatment for her new Brother-in-Law.

The Venue provided a service between the Venue and the Airports that served Berlin. There was just me headed for the airport so Joanne convinced the chauffeur that it would be just as easy to take us direct to the hotel. I gave him a decent tip for his help.

Joanne was a walker and a font of interesting knowledge. She walked and talked and I listened attentively. The first place she took me was 'The East Side Gallery' the longest extant section of the Berlin Wall, 1.3km of open air Art gallery, the longest in the world' she informed me. She had a great deal of understanding of the wall despite her young age. Her family had grown up on the 'other' side and had told her and her slightly older Brother how lucky they were not to have had to endure the life that their older siblings, Parents and Grandparents had.

We had a light lunch at Pirates alongside the river before walking all the way back to Alexanderplatz. I needed the ice cream and a sit down by the ornate fountain by the time we got there. Next on the list was the statue of Marx and Engles before taking a welcome bus ride to the Brandenburg Gate and the nearby Reichstag building where another rest was called for.

Throughout the entire day Joanne had held my hand, 'So you don't get lost, Uncle Jonathon!' I didn't object one little bit.

That first day we returned to the hotel. From there she walked me to the S-Bahn station telling me to remember the route back. We took the train to Wannsee and she gave me both a map and very precise instructions as to how to get back to Alexanderplatz. 'Just get on the right train and stay on it until you see the Alexanderplatz on the platform board!' she laughed.

We held hands as we walked towards her Mother waiting at the platform entrance. We, her Mother and I, had a kiss and a hug as soon as we were close enough.

"Bend down please Uncle Jonathon," asked Joanne once her Mother and I had parted.

I bent, she threw her arms around me and smothered my face with kisses.

"Thank you for a wonderful day, Uncle Jonathon. I'll be at your hotel at 10 o'clock tomorrow."

"I think your little Niece will be wanting to see a lot more of you in the future," her Mother laughed delightedly, "same time, same place tomorrow, Brother-of-mine."

We stole another kiss, chastely on the lips.

I had no problem finding my way back to the hotel. I was well used to finding my way around in foreign Cities. I didn't mention that to Joanne though neither did her Mother.

At ten the following morning Joanne threw her arms around my neck and smothered my face with happy kisses. On that occasion I returned them happily much to Joanne's delight.

For the next four days my day started and ended in the same way. Each day we explored her city and each evening I kissed and hugged my beloved Sister, with my Niece watching delightedly.

I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay close, forever but duty called. On my last morning both my Sister and my Niece came to the hotel and guided me along the perfectly simple rail system to the Airport.

"Don't want Uncle Jonathon getting lost, do we Mum?" giggled Joanne.

I checked my bags and we spent the waiting time in the Viewing Gallery, talking, cuddling and holding hands. The kisses 'Goodbye' took a while.

=== === ===

Life was very far from 'back to normal' but I had a spring in my step once more. I continued to work and returned home after contracts. I was in contact with my Sister and Niece at least weekly, sometimes daily. We swapped presents and cards on birthdays and Christmas. I tried to visit at least twice a year. We explored the City and it's environs together. I always stayed in a city hotel, simply so we could all enjoy 'our' time. Kurt never objected and I did check each time.

I was able to visit just after Joanne celebrated her 16th Birthday. We planned to celebrate it again, just the three of us. The second day it absolutely poured with rain. We sat in the hotel lounge and caught up on our lives until it eased up. Joanne excused herself to go spend a penny.

"You know she's in love with you?"

"Sorry, I didn't. Just tried to be a good Uncle. You've been with us every time since the wedding."

"You didn't have to do anything, silly. It's just you, who you are. You've always made me tingle with excitement, you know that. Now you're making my Daughter tingle the same way. She told me, straight out, one evening while we were walking around the park together.

'Mum, I think I'm in love with Uncle Jonathon,' calm and as honest as you like.

"What did you say?"

"I said, 'I know you are darling, I'm in love with my Brother as well' to which she replied 'no, I mean LOVE Uncle Jonathon, proper love not Sisterly love'. So I said it again she looked at me in shock. 'You're in LOVE with your Brother? Proper LOVE?' Yes dear, proper love. Are you NOT in proper LOVE with your Uncle? She swallowed. 'What are we going to do?' 'We're going to keep it very, very secret. Just you and me and see what happens in the years ahead.' So we made a pact, just like you and I did all those years ago" she laughed, "bye the way she knows nearly everything about our relationship and why I left home to come to Germany, she added naughtily.

"What should I do?"

"Nothing. When she returns in a minute I'll tell her I have told you and we'll see what happens. Just one thing... OK two. If she comes to you don't hurt her. Don't turn her down, promise?"

"I won't, if that's what you want but what about us?" I pleaded.

"I'll always be yours, forever remember. We made a pact. At the time you were tied and I was free. Now I'm tied and you're the one that's free. Blame our upbringing," she laughed, "when the time that we are both free comes, you could have the two of us to contend with," she giggled delightedly, "here she comes now. Brace yourself."

"Have you two been talking about me?"

"Yes darling. I've just told your Uncle Jonathon that you love him. I've also told him that you know that I love him in the same way. It's now a three way pact. Nobody else, OK?"

"Perfectly OK Mum. What did Uncle Jonathon say?"

"Ask him yourself, he's sitting right in front of you. He hasn't made a bolt for the door. Is it still raining?"

"If he'd made a bolt for the door I'd have slid it across to stop him escaping," my beautiful Niece laughed, "and it's easing up a bit."

She moved closer and sat on my lap. It felt good I have to admit.

"So Uncle Jonathon, am I in with a chance or are you holding out, hoping for Mum to be free sometime?"

"I've been waiting over thirty years for your Mum and I to both be free. That is not going to change, ever BUT your Mum has very carefully explained the situation. You do realise there is a very strong possibility that you shall have to share, sooner or later? AND that your Mother will have the greater share, no matter what?"

"Yes, I have thought about that, carefully. We've discussed it in some detail, Mum and I. I shall wait until I'm eighteen. If Mum is free before that then I shall continue to wait until I am eighteen and accept the smaller share then. If I am eighteen before Mum is free then I shall look after the greater share for her until she is free. I shall then step back and hand the greater share back to my Mother. Is that OK?"

"Wow! You have thought about it!"

"We have," smirked my Sister, "I know what you are like, always do the right thing. As to whether this is actually a 'right thing' is nobody's concern but ours. To us it's right. If it's right with you then we have our Pact. Our Berlin Pact."

"We have our Berlin Pact," I agreed delightedly.

I kissed my Niece deeply. With her on my lap my beloved Sister perched on the arm of my chair. I kissed her as deeply, we used our tongues!"

"You two should get a room," laughed my Niece cheekily.

We broke our kiss eventually.

"We can't," chuckled her Mother, "there's another Pact already in force, unfortunately."

The rain stopped. We went exploring. We were sitting at lunch.

"I'm thinking of moving." I announced.

"Not to Berlin I hope!" exclaimed my two beautiful companions in unison.

"No, Brighton Marina. Move the registered office and register it there. Rent out the old house rather than sell. Would that be alright with you?" I asked my Sister.

"Perfect, Joanne would love it but the new place had better be big enough to house the three of us comfortably and Joanne will want to be a Mother someday."

That last part both delighted and shocked me at once. I'd thought of it but certainly hadn't expected the prospect to be raised either so quickly or so clearly, by her Mother and certainly NOT with my Niece sitting at a table with us.

"That's one of the reasons I wasn't even thinking about selling the Parental pile. The other, in case you have forgotten, it is half yours. I can't do anything without your consent, except maintain and improve it for you," I grinned happily.

=== === ===

I was in a very good place. Joseph and Bette were stable despite only seeing each other now and then. 'It's just like having a honeymoon every time we meet Dad!' I was told by each of them. Bette called me Dad as often as Joseph did which was nice. I had my adorable Sister back and could see her whenever I asked without question and I had a beautiful Niece. I won't go into the 'other' bitsbut you'll know what I mean.

Joanne would attend Sussex University and stay with me whilst studying. My sister would visit, and stay whenever she wished. Kurt was also welcome should he wish to come. He could visit at any time given that another of his Daughter's lived only a mile or two away, when she was home.

...

I'd collected Joanne from the Airport, loaded my car with her luggage and we were driving down the ramp and onto the Motorway, headed for Brighton.

"You look the spitting image of your Mother when she was 18 and headed the other way," I observed.

"I should hope so!" declared my beautiful Niece, "I'm wearing her clothes. The ones she wore when you parted, even her panties."

I laughed! She was joking?

"Even her panties?"

"Even her panties, wanna see?" Joanne laughed delightedly.

She didn't wait for an answer. Pulling up the hem of her short skirt she raised her bum off the seat as far as the seat belt would allow and raised the hem as far as she could.

"In your own time," she teased.

We cleared the upcoming junction then I glanced down. Beautiful! Her Mother's legs, no doubt about it. At the apex a totally smooth Mons.

"You're not wearing panties," I chuckled delightedly.

"No, nor was my Mother when you parted. That's why she wanted to leave for the Airport early. She was hoping that you'd discover... 25 years ago she left you as a virgin. 25 years later she has returned to you, still a virgin. Our gift to the man we both love and adore," she stated seriously, "but you can't open your present until bedtime," she giggled delightedly.