Joanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. Very, very seriously Uncle Jonathon. I, we are making a gift of my virginity. You cannot take it. It is yours to have, seriously."

I was speechless! OK, I knew we would sleep together that night and probably every night thereafter until her Mother was able to visit. I knew that, she knew that and so did her Mother but to have my own Niece save her virginity to give to me, with her Mother's, my Sister's full knowledge and blessing was something else.

"Are you feeling tired by any chance?" I said wickedly.

"No, slept on the plane," she teased, "but Mum did suggest we put a towel on the bed tonight," she added dirtily.

"Mind if we take the scenic route home?" I asked as I indicated to take the next exit.

"You can take any route you like Uncle Jonathon, as long as I'm beside you and we sleep together wherever we stop for the night."

We chatted about the surrounding area as I drove comfortably along the leafy road, turned up through the village and down into the valley.

"Wow! What's that? It's beautiful."

I grinned happily and pulled into a tiny parking space so that we could get out of the car for a few minutes.

"That's the Ouse Valley Viaduct otherwise known as the Balcombe Viaduct. Permission to build the railway line that runs across it was granted in 1837. They started to build the line in '38 and started work on the Viaduct in '39. It was officially opened on 12th July 1841. It's between 450 and 500 metres long depending on where you measure from and 29.3 metres above the river beneath at its highest point, depending on how much water is in the river."

"Goodness! You knew all that or did you look it up just to impress me?" she giggled.

"I'm afraid I knew it. I'm a bit of an Industrial History buff."

"So I wasn't boring you with my guided tours, then?"

She has a lovely giggle.

"Not in the least. Loved every minute of it, and your company and your infectious enthusiasm. Just hope I am able to entertain you as much."

=== === ===

"Afternoon Horace, this is my niece Miss. Joanne Bahr. She's going up to Sussex Uni back of September and she'll be staying with me during her studies. Her Mother shall be visiting from time to time. Could you sort out all the necessary residential security bits and bobs for her please?"

"Certainly Mr. Jameson, if I could have a few details and a quick snapshot. I'll get it sorted and bring it up to you when it's ready."

=== === ===

"There are five bedrooms, all en-suite. Three along the Eastern side, two facing West. The living quarters have a South West view. There is a general bathroom for guests in the hallway, two cloak rooms for the outdoor stuff and terrace furniture and a large linen cupboard for.... linen?

One bedroom I use as an office. One is mine, of course. That leaves one for you, one for your Mother and a spare if we are unlucky enough to have overnight visitors. There is a terrace that runs around the entire apartment, with access from every room. Take a look around, decide which suite you prefer while I make us a drink. Hopefully we'll sleep in my bed most nights but you need a room of your own, for public consumption, OK?"

"Hopefully? Most? I'm planning on making the most of my major share holding while I can. I'll be sleeping with you even if you are so tired we can only cuddle," she giggled dirtily.

"But you are forgetting a number of important factors. 1. your Sister lives less that a couple of miles away. If she's home alone she might want some company. She'll certainly want to visit. We have a guest bedroom. 2. My job. Currently I've given myself a couple of weeks leave and everybody knows. At the moment it is planned that I work from home for a while so you can find your feet, after that it is in the lap of the gods to a great extent. 3. I might have to attend online meetings in the middle of the night so that would disturb you. 4. you will be at Uni so there might be field trips that keep you away over night. Think that covers it," I teased, "Ooh yes, while we're on the subject. As much as I would enjoy you walking around naked and driving me happily nuts the office is strictly out of bounds for anything in the least bit improper. Should anything improper be spotted your Sister would hear about it by the end of the day, no matter where in the world she was. So would everybody else for that matter. Survival! Maintain the perceived status quo."

"That bad? Really?"

"That bad, really. It's a small, specialist community. Everybody knows everybody or knows somebody that knows everybody that matters. Our little business might be small in number but we usually get to be on everyone's list of favourites. When Joseph asked if it would be OK to date Bette he'd had hundreds of e-mails wishing him luck before their first date. When he proposed they got close on a thousand 'Best Wishes' texts. You get the picture?"

"But outside the office I can tease and drive you nuts as much as I like?" she giggled.

"I'd like that," I smirked wickedly, "if you can handle it?"

"Mum warned me that you always looked at the detail," she laughed as she wandered off, wriggling her pert little bottom, to explore.

I looked at the detail and enjoyed.

=== === ===

She chose the bedroom on the Eastern side, nearest the shore leaving the one in the middle for her Mother. I liked that, already planning for the three of us being together.

After lunch we sat on the terrace, looked out to sea and made plans for the rest of the day.

"As we're going to be sleeping together as much as possible, do I need to keep calling you 'Uncle Jonathon'? Would you mind just 'Jonathon'?"

"Jonathon's fine, call me what you like really as long as I'd recognise that you were addressing me," I responded teasingly.

"Thanks, Sexy!" she laughed, "before we do anything I need a shower and a change of clothes, is that OK?"

=== === ===

"Darling are we expecting any visitors today?" she giggled.

I liked that, 'are we?' she's already settling in. Surprising what a simple shower can do and Darling? I could live with that for as long as she liked. Two can play at that game!

"Not that I know of Sweetheart."

As I said the words the doorbell chimed. She squeaked in alarm and I heard her bedroom door close abruptly. I opened the apartment door.

"Your Niece's paperwork Mr. Jameson. Please inform her that if she needs any little assistance or information, she only has to ask at the front desk, Sir."

"Thank you Horace, I'll do that." I slipped him a tip.

=== === ===

"Horace with your paperwork and swipe cards, Darling. You can come out now."

"You sure? You haven't arranged for somebody to turn up with a big box of chocolates and a dozen red roses?"

"Damn! Didn't think of that. No, I haven't, sorry."

"Good! Don't like surprises... well I loved the surprise of Our Bear though. Got your phone handy? The first picture of me and Our Bear in England then we can do a selfie with the three of us."

"Err, yeah," I said getting my 'phone out of my pocket, "ready when you are."

'Our Bear' is a Berlin Buddy Bear. Officially they are life size but it didn't take long for the tourist trade to latch onto the idea of more manageable sizes. I'd purchased 'Our Bear' the night before I left Berlin as a 'Thank You' present for Joanne. Ever since, when she sent a photo of her doing something, usually outrageous, Our Bear was also in the shot.

She stepped around the corner and into the main room. Our Bear was resting on her hip. Her bare hip! She could have rested him anywhere on her body, he would still be on bare flesh. I took the photo delightedly.

"Perfect!" I quipped, "you don't look too bad either."

My Niece was naked from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. Even Our Bear didn't hide anything very important. I drank in her beauty. Her long hair was in a pony tail high on her head. She was tall at 5'10", like her Mother. She was, at 18, exactly as I remembered her Mother when I'd sneaked a peek at her taking a shower far too many years ago. She had high cheekbones with a pert little nose. A long slim neck led down to slightly sloping shoulders, elegant. Her high breasts were full and firm, to put it crudely, a fabulous handful. The ribcage created an overhang above her flat tummy leading down to a totally smooth pussy region. With her stance slightly widened it was easy to see she was smooth right the way through. Her legs were long, long, long and, to my mind, perfect.

I grinned delightedly.

"Trying to seduce me?"

"Yes, if I need to," she responded easily, "when we're out, in public where you might be known, then I shall be the perfect Niece to Uncle Jonathon. When we are in private I shall tease and tempt you any and every way I can. We are not in the office, are we? She chuckled.

"No makeup?"

"Not unless you want me to wear it?"

"I don't. No tan lines. You use a sunbed?"

"No, the whole family goes to the coast for our holidays, we always go to a nudist beach." she laughed.

My Sister hadn't mentioned that but then I hadn't either. Brighton's naturist beach was the nearest beach and at my age I couldn't care less who saw me naked.

She turned easily as if about to walk away. She didn't, once she was facing away from me she parted her feet and bent forward from the hips. She placed Our Bear on the back of her neck and held him there.

"Photo opportunity, Darling!" she declared, "Our Bear, Your Woman and her Pussy! See anything you fancy?"

I started taking photos as fast as I could press the icon on the screen.

"Are you going to keep me posed like this forever?" she chided with a giggle.

"It's a very pleasing option but no, stand up and bring Our Bear, we'll go out onto the terrace."

The little minx squeaked with delight.

"Naked? Outside?"

"Why not? We're on the top floor. Anybody looking up will get a crick in their neck and won't be able to see much. Those further away, maybe with binoculars or telescopes will either be looking at the beach or out to sea. And if they happen to see a beautiful, naked young lady then it will make their day." I chuckled.

My binoculars lived on the side unit by the terrace door, picking them up I slung around my neck.

"Goodness, they're big!" she exclaimed.

"I take it you are talking about my binoculars," I chuckled.

"Of course, Silly, I have yet to see your other equipment," she giggled filthily, "speaking of which, I've shown you mine... when do I get to see yours?"

"When you've seduced me," I laughed.

She glanced pointedly at the swelling in the front of my slacks.

"So, now then?"

"We can go to the beach," I laughed as I passed my binoculars, "take a look. Start at the breakwater and work your way up the beach to the pier," I suggested.

She walked to the end of the terrace where it turned right to go down the side.

"You might want to look to your right before you get too comfortable there?" I suggested.

She glanced to her right.

"Eek! There's a car park!"

"An unfortunate necessity of life I'm afraid, we're not over looked from seaward though."

To my relief she stepped back so that she couldn't easily be seen from close by. Not that I didn't want to show her off a little just not all of her. Naked on a nudist beach fine. Standing in front of a car-park full of lecherous men totally naked, not fine. I continued to take photos of my naked Niece and Our Bear.

"Is that a nudist beach?"

"It most certainly is."

"Will you allow me to use it?"

"Of course. We shall use it together."

"Don't you trust me Darling?" she asked a little mischievously.

"I trust you implicitly. I don't trust the lecherous men on the beach. They are not all Gay y'know," I laughed.

We spent another half an hour taking photos of her and us posing with Our Bear before making a light lunch.

=== === ===

We took the bus into town, had some fun on the pier then strolled back along Madeira Drive towards the Marina. I led her around the big pile of beach pebbles and started to pull off my shirt. She watched avidly as I unfastened my trousers and slid them down. As I moved to slide my underpants down my legs she covered her eyes and peeped through a slit between her fingers. She turned away at the last minute.

"You done?"

"I am, your turn."

She turned to face directly away from me.

"Unzip me please."

I unzipped and the light dress pooled at her feet. She was very nearly naked. She slid her tiny panties down and off.

She turned, bent to pick up her dress and rose upwards slowly.

"Mum never said anything about that!" she exclaimed suddenly.

"About what, Sweetheart."

"Your cock, Sexy," she smirked, "any girl ever tells you she doesn't look at a cock if she gets the chance, is lying in her teeth, especially if she's German. This day last week I was on the Baltic coast, a beach near Rostok. A nudist beach. As a family we have been going there for our Summer holiday each year since before I was born. On that beach I have seen my Father's cock, many times. My Grandfathers's cocks, many times. The cocks of all my male cousins and all my Uncles plus all the other males on the beach. This day last week I was sitting on the beach looking at as many cocks as I could. Mum came up to me and sat down beside.

"Penny for them?" she teased.

Mum and I always speak English with each other. I learn and she doesn't loose touch... with you.

"Just thinking Mum."

"About your Uncle's cock," she chuckled.

"Yes, was just wondering which one might be similar to Uncle Jonathon's."

"None of them. I've been coming to this beach and others like it since before you were born. I've looked everywhere and NEVER seen a cock as beautiful as my Brother's, another secret for our joint naughty pot, OK?"

"So you have seen his cock? Where? How?"

"He was in the shower. I snuck in and peeped around the curtain while he was washing his hair. Nobody washes their hair and keeps their eyes open. Don't know if he'd been stroking it, if he was aroused or if it was his normal but it did look delicious. Wanted to kiss it. Wanted to pleasure it any way he asked. Wanted to feel it inside me. He turned round to rinse off and showed me his bum. I liked that too, nice and tight not flabby at all. I nearly forgot to get out before he finished rinsing his hair. Now I'm all wet! Let's go for a paddle."

"Nice and erotic Mum, got me wet too but..."

we got up together and walked to the water's edge,

"what was it like? Compare it with one here. Give me an idea of his size?"

Mum glanced around for a bit.

"Longer than that one. The one holding the baby."

I looked.

"I should bloody hope so! How on earth did he make that baby?"

"Maybe he didn't," she replied critically.

"You're not helping Mum!" I pleaded, "give me some idea, please. Do you think you could swallow him?"

"I'd try, even if it was chocking me!"

"Your pussy?"

"Again, I'd take as much as I could, even if he was splitting me in two. But you've got to remember Sweetheart, your Uncle Jonathon is the sweetest, gentlest man in the world. He wouldn't deliberately hurt you. You are still a virgin, he will be very, very careful, I promise."

"Good, I'm sure you're correct but..."

"Have you ever seen Kurt's cock stiff?"

"Not that I know of. Seen it flaccid hundreds of times though."

"OK, well imagine it stiff and one and a half times longer, which it isn't by a long way. Got it? Now think of it being twice as thick, which again, it isn't. Got a picture in your mind?"

"Yes Mum."

"Now think of it twice as long and twice as thick and flaccid."

"Fuck!"

"Exactly but your Uncle Jonathon will be gentle, I know it. He will let you get used to it slowly."

"Should I practice with something? One of your dildos?" I teased.

"Certainly not! You'd no longer be a virgin and that would spoil his present."

"So now I've seen your cock, Sexy, and your big, beautiful balls and fully realise why she could only describe it as beautiful. You will be gentle tonight, won't you Darling? I've seen hundreds but not so much as touched one."

She leaned forward and lightly brushed the back of her hand across my package.

"I lied," she smirked, "I have touched one."

=== === ===

We set up camp down by the shore line where fewer people stop. It was surprising how many people came down to paddle. Joanne wasn't at all put out. She wasn't flaunting her body but at the same time she laid out to get a tan not hide her modesty. I was impressed and she was beautiful.

We sunbathed and chatted for about and hour. We'd a mental list of things to do in the morning. We rose and started to walk back up the beach.

"You handled that very well, I thought," I laughed as we trudged up the pebbles.

"I've been naked in front of men since I was in nappies, if that isn't a contradiction in terms? As I got older I learned to tune them out, unless they interested me. The only man that has interested me was laying right beside me so everything else was tuned out. Know why none stopped to try and chat me up? They knew they had no chance! You're very fit and their packages had no chance against yours. I love being on the beach with you Darling. Can we make a habit of it?"

=== === ===

I grilled some rainbow trout for dinner and afterwards we sat on the terrace watching the sun go down.

"Bed time Sexy?"

"As long as you're ready?"

...

"Very fetching!" I quipped on seeing the floral patterned shower cap on her head.

"You want to wait another hour while I dry my hair?"

=== === ===

"Mum, this is just weird!"

"How so Darling?".

"Huh? Like I'm sitting on Uncle Jonathon's lap, naked and we're discussing last night's... and this mornings lovemaking with my Mother on FaceTime. That's not just a tiny bit weird?"

"Think of it more as you delivering a very special gift to the man we both love and adore... we're discussing how it was received?,"

"Yeah! I can live with that," her Daughter giggled delightedly.

"... and me asking you to deliver that special gift is my thank you for you giving me the best present you can possibly imagine," completed her Mother, "it's what you have wanted for a very long time, isn't it? Giving your total love to your Uncle Jonathon. And what you have given me I have dreamed of forever."

"It is and it was well worth waiting for, thank you but what have I given you that deserves such a gift? And why are you topless?... and... where's Dad?"

"Questions, questions, questions. You have always been an inquisitive child. No.1 you gave me my freedom. No.2 I'm not topless, I'm naked..." she stood up to prove it. She looked absolutely stunning! "And..."

"I suspect we are just about to be told you are sitting on his lap, Sweetheart."

My Sister beamed at me happily. My Niece turned to me and smiled.

"Really? Daddy?" she laughed, "I want a big kiss, Daddy!"

"Shouldn't we wait until your Mother has finished?"

"No! I want a kiss now just in case you're wrong!" she giggled and planted her lips on mine.

"You two should get a room," teased her Mother, "when did you work it out Darling?"

"We've got a room," laughed her Daughter, "and there's a room reserved, between Daddy's and mine, for when you get here. And you've both known that I'm your Daughter? For how many years? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know, I've suspected is all. Why don't we hear your Mother out?"

"When did you first suspect, Darling?"

"The wedding. She had so much enthusiasm for the things she was showing me. So much knowledge. It didn't come from guide books, it came from the heart. You also had no qualms about her being with me all day. You wanted me to know that she shared my passion. The invites to her Birthdays? How many Uncles get invited to travel hundreds of miles to a Niece's birthday? It also cemented the date in my brain. The final piece slotted into place yesterday. I took Joanne passed the Balcombe Viaduct. Her reaction was instantaneous. All the documents were accounted for!"