Joanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your Dad was always a stickler for documentation. Everything neat and accounted for, just like his Dad," my sister chortled, "I guess it's my turn now?"

"You betcha!" teased Our Daughter, "I know why you left to go to Germany and after only 24 hours with Dad I know that must have been agony. Skip that bit. Start when you met Kurt, please?"

"Brother-of-mine, have you noticed anything special about Kurt's women?"

"They are all taller than him. They are all beautiful, intelligent, interesting. That do?" I laughed.

"You missed one, we are all besotted with him. I told you that he made me tingle but not as much as you did. He still does. He makes us all tingle, so do you but the girls haven't admitted it as such, they just talk about you a lot more than they should..." she laughed.

"Err come again?"

"You and Kurt have that same something that certain women desire. You just have a lot more, in my opinion... and theirs. I'm not about to give any of them your address by the way," she chuckled.

"He came to me with a simple proposition, the same one he offered to his other women. 'have a baby and I shall help you bring it up, shall love and nurture it and give it everything possible. Once it is 18 and has flown the nest we are both free to go our separate ways'. I agreed as did his other women. At that time I had no idea what the future held but as I said, I was besotted with him and still desperately in love with my Brother. Eighteen years was a long time, but I could wait and hope that you and Kate had parted.

We tried for 6 months and nothing happened. Mum died. Jonathon and I spent a great deal of time together. We both struggled. My Brother was free and I'd made an agreement with Kurt. We Jameson's don't break our word. The night before I returned to Germany I couldn't sleep nor could he. I had no thought of my Brother making me pregnant, I just wanted him to love me.

I went into his bedroom and asked him to make love to me. We made love the rest of that night and showered together in the morning. I flew back to Germany, heartbroken.

Kurt wanted to make love with me that night. I refused. I was too tired and far too emotional. He understood. He asked again the following morning and I refused again. By the afternoon my body was telling me that something had changed. That night Kurt and I made love and thereafter we were as one again.

I've never once used any contraception with Kurt. Apart from the two times he asked after I returned from Mum's funeral, I've never refused him. I made up for those two times on the second night. I've encouraged him as often as he encouraged me.

I was pregnant. I knew in my heart it was my Brother's child and had absolutely no intention to try and confirm it. I didn't feel very guilty. Kurt had made his proposal in English and had said 'a' baby not 'his' baby. Tenuous I know but...

Kurt was over the moon. He kept his word, he supported us all the way. I kept my word, raised a child with him. A wonderful child.

Yesterday, by flying to England, my wonderful child released us both of our promises. Kurt has already found a new Mother for a new child. He is with her now, making the same proposal that he made to me and the others. If she is sensible she will accept, she is besotted with him and he makes a wonderful Father.

My employer requires three months notice. I shall hand it in at the end of the month, if that's alright with you, Jonathon?"

=== === ===

Fourteen weeks later a tall, elegant, composed woman exited the 'Arrival' area of LGW North terminal. She wore her hair in a high ponytail, she looked like a teenager. She wore a tight white T shirt, a black, pleated skirt that was not short enough to look slutty but perfect for showing off her long, toned legs. Knee high white socks and sensible, black travelling pumps. The straps of the computer Rucksack on her back accentuated the shape of her breasts perfectly. With the exception of the computer bag she looked the spitting image of the beautiful woman standing at my side.

My beloved Sister was home... for good!

The End