All Comments on 'Joanne in Sand'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Turning502019Turning50201912 months ago

Romance was sterile at best

Wildbill314Wildbill31412 months ago

What a nice, pleasant little tale

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun12 months ago

Well written, as always. Such a lovely romance.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Marvelous story!

5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A nicely told romance story. However, there were a small number of typos, but the biggest was Jo saying her life had changed dramatically and taken a 360 degree turn. That’s a full circle, meaning she was in the same place. She should have said she took a 180 degree turn — so going in the opposite direction.

stewartbstewartb12 months ago

I must have missed it ... went back over the beginning but couldn't find where she first met Tim ... he just appeared? Enjoyed the story !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When they meet, she calls him Tim before he's introduced himself. Those few lines read awkwardly, as if you made some changes but didn't fully check what you had done. Overall nice read though.

Cali_LoveCali_Love12 months ago

Nice story. I liked that. Last couple of sentences were excellent, I wished I had thought of that. I did get a little nervous, no, make that very nervous with the guy in the bar who brought Jo the blue drink. My mind went to a dark place, glad it worked out differently. Whew! I appreciate the shout out at the end, glad you were sandspired to write to the subject. Fun. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous