Joanne's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at him, Joanne feels like her face has drained to a deathly pale.

"Y-yes." She stutters out.

"Hmmm," The lad says stepping closer to her, feeling his big presence so close to her body turns Joanne on even more, "I know where we can go." He says.

No! He can't be serious! Joanne panics, her eyes shooting wide open and staring at him.

"You actually going to?" One of the other lads say to him.

"Why not, if this cougar needs to cum. I can help her out." He says with a life, "Come on then."

This younger lad puts his arm around Joanne's shoulders and leads her down the shopping centre.

This can't actually be happening! I'm about to cheat on Freddy!! She panics, thinking of turning around and running until she looks at her phone again.

Master J: Good whore, I will be keeping an eye on you. If you don't let him make you cum then Freddy sees everything!

Fuck!! Joanne panics.

"Are you..." Joanne stutters, "How old are you?" She asks.

"I'm 20, don't you worry." He says with a laugh, "So what, you're just horny as fuck or something?" He asks her.

"S-something like that." Joanne replies, still not believing this is happening.

Although she is still wrecked with fear, having this younger lad touching her and knowing he wants her is turning Joanne on even more than when she was exposing her pussy.

The two walk in silence out of the shopping centre and he leads her down an alley way. Joanne doesn't ask his name, not wanting to know anything about this man.

"This should be private enough for a quick fuck." He says as they go down the alley and in between a few large bins, the shame of this filling Joanne.

"I don't want to fuck!" Joanne blurts out, knowing that cheating is cheating but having him fuck her seems even worse!

"So what do you want?" He asks. Joanne understands his confusion, he must've thought he was about to fuck an older cougar.

Trying to think of the least cheating option, she looks at him and nervously tells him.

"F-finger me."

"Wow, you are something else." He replies with a smile.

Suddenly, this stranger pushes up against her and holds her against the wall, his body on hers, Joanne can feel herself heating up.

He goes in to kiss her but Joanne puts her hand in the way.

"No kissing." She whispers.

His eyes move to her hand and spots her wedding ring.

"You're married?" He asks.

"Y-yes." Joanne replies, filled with shame.

"So you just need a young lad to finger you before you go back to the husband?" He says with a laugh.

"Y-yes." She replies as the humiliation just piles on.

"Well, I suppose I can help you out." He says grinning at her.

Suddenly, Joanne feels his hand land on her bare thigh. The first sort of sexual contact she's had in months and instantly it sends waves of pleasure to her pussy.

Oh god, I'm about to get fingered down an alley way by a man young enough to be my son! She thinks to herself.

His hand moves slowly higher up her thigh, under her skirt until she feels the first contact of his fingertips on her pussy lips.

"No underwear on?" He says to her, "You really are horny."

"I am." Joanne whispers, losing herself in the moment.

Her pussy being absolutely soaking wet, one of his fingers easily slide knuckle deep inside of her.

"Ooohh!!" Joanne moans, being fingered by someone else for the first time in a long time and it feels amazing. Something about how dirty and kinky this is just turns her on more.

Spreading her legs a little finger, this stranger starts to slide his finger slowly in and out of her drenched pussy, his other hand reaching up and grabbing her tits. Without a bra on her can get a good feel and his fingers rub her hard nipples.

"Oooh god." Joanne moans out in pure pleasure.

"You're so fucking wet." He whispers to her.

"This feels amazing." Joanne moans out to him.

She sees someone walk past the alleyway but luckily don't look in.

"Turn around so I can finger you properly." He orders.

"Y-yes." She moans out, liking his dominant tone.

Turning around, Joanne presses her hands against the brick wall and sticks her arse out. This strangers' hands go back under her skirt and he slides two fingers deep into her desperate pussy.

"Fuuckk." Joanne moans out, having to bite her lip to stop from moaning too loud.

"I can't believe I'm fingering an old cougar in an alley way," He whispers from behind, "This isn't how I expected today to go."

"Me neither." Joanne moans out.

"Hard to believe that." He laughs at her as he pumps his two fingers in and out of her from behind.

His other hand starts to grab and squeeze her curvy arse cheeks as he gets faster and faster fingering her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh god, so fucking good." Joanne moans, any fear of cheating on her husband gone as she lets the pleasure take over.

This stranger hand slides under her shirt and grabs onto her bare tits and squeezes her nipples hard.

"Ooohh!" Joanne lets out a little yelp from the pain and pleasure.

"You have fucking great tits!" He says to her.

"Fuck yes, squeeze my nipple! Don't stop." Joanne moans and she can feel her orgasm growing inside her.

Pushing herself back onto his fingers, Joanne is pretty much in the doggy position as this young man finger fucks her pussy and grabs her tits.

"Oh god... oh god... oh god..." Joanne pants as her orgasm comes to the surface.

"I'm gonna cum, don't stop, make me cum! Pleeeeaaaasssseeeeeeee!!" Joanne moans louder than she intends to, her pussy clenches tightly around this strangers fingers as her body shakes through an orgasm.

He doesn't let up and carries on fingering her desperate hole throughout her orgasm which just keeps going and going.

"Oh fuck.. so good..." Joanne pants.

Her orgasm slowly dies down and although his fingers are still inside of her, the shame of what she's just done starts to take over. Moving forward, his hand leaves her tits and his fingers leave her pussy.

"T-thank you." She whispered, now embarrassed with what she's just done.

"You're welcome." He replies.

Pulling her skirt down, she turns around to find he is still stood only a foot away from her.

"C-can I go now?" She whispers.

"Wait," He says, "You want me to make you cum, but I don't get anything back?"

"I... I... I... I can't." She tells him.

"You can't tease me like that and leave me hanging love." He tells her.

"I... w-what do you want?" She asks him, getting a little afraid of her situation now.

"Well, I made you cum with my hands," He says, "So I'd say a hand job will make us even."

He has a huge grin on his face and Joanne watches as he undoes his jeans.

Oh my god, I'm about to touch another mans cock who definitely isn't my husband!! Joanne thinks, then, she sees his cock come out, Oh my god! It's fucking huge!!!

Instantly staring at it, Joanne's mouth starts to fill with saliva. Although right now she wants to take that beast in her mouth, she knows she can't.

Reaching out, she takes his big, white cock into her hands and wraps her fingers around it.

He's so big, so fucking hard! Is he this hard because of me? Joanne thinks, actually loving the idea that he's so horny over her.

She slowly moves her hand back and forth, wanking the young man's cock in the open. His precum is already leaking out of his dick that starts to spread over her hand.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby." He moans, his hand reaching under Joanne's top again and playing with her big tits as she wanks him off.

Feeling his warm, hard cock in her hand Joanne starts to wank him faster and faster. Missing the feel of a cock. As he plays with her tits he starts to let out low, deep breaths.

"Rub my balls." He orders.

Joanne uses her other hand to massage his big, shaved balls as she wanks him faster and faster.

Fuck he's so hot! Joanne thinks, feeling horny again, Imagine this cock in me, I bet it's amazing!

Faster and faster she wanks his cock as his moans become mor constant.

"I'm gonna cum soon." He warns.

Although Joanne loves the idea of him cumming in her mouth, she knows she's already gone too far! Stepping to one side, she wanks his cock and aims it just at the wall.

"Fuuuuucckkk." He grunts out and Joanne watches shot after shot of his thick cum hits the brick wall. As it fires out her hand gets covered in it, rubbing his head as he cums and moans for her.

Joanne loves the fact that she's just made this younger man cum, even if she is cheating.

"That was fucking great." He whispers, pulling his trousers back up.

"Y-yeah it was." She whispers back, not knowing what to do with her hand that's covered in warm cum, "Bye." She quickly blurts out and walks out of the alley way and back into her car.

Sitting there, she finds a napkin in her glove box and wipes the cum off from her hand. Grabbing her phone she starts to type.

Joanne: Done it.

She sees that Freddy has also texted her.

Freddy: Hey, I just got back, where are you?

That message was over twenty minutes ago and Joanne worries that she's not replied. She goes to text but a message from her blackmailer comes through.

Master J: Oh I know, it was a great show.

He saw me? How?! Joanne panics, then multiple photos suddenly get sent to her phone, Oh no!

Opening them, they are clear photos of her getting fingered and then her wanking this younger man off.

No, no, no!!!! Joanne thinks to herself, feeling her eyes well up a little bit and her body shaking. This man now having even more damning evidence against her.

Master J: We are going to have a lot of fun together.

"Nooooo!!" Joanne shouts in her car.

Joanne: Please, I just cheated on my husband!!! I can't do this!!

Master J: Oh slut, you're going to do a lot worse than that. I'll message you when I have more instructions to you.

Joanne starts to type a reply to beg him to stop but she knows it's pointless.

Instead she calls her husband.

"Hey, where are you?" He asks answering the phone.

"Oh erm, just been into the office. Nothing to worry about though." She lies to him.

"No problem, when are you coming back?" He asks her.

"I'm coming back now." Joanne tells him.

"Okay, see you soon." He says and puts the phone down.

Putting her phone down, Joanne's hands are shaking and the smell of that strangers cum fills her senses.

What am I going to do?

The end of part 1

12