All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

So hot!!! I love this story and can’t wait for the next chapter.

iceman60iceman60over 1 year ago

very good. waiting for the next part

philatanusphilatanusover 1 year ago

46 years old? Gorgonzola!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to how Master J uses his toy

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

oops poor woman, just trying to have a little fun and she accidentally sends a pic including her face. LOL Great Writing, Great Story, I love a happy ending. 5 stars. Thanks for the effort!

billie34cbillie34cover 1 year ago

Joanne don’t worry too much, we’ve all shown too much in photos when horny. My mind is racing thinking who the blackmailer might be. More soon please.

PeltWoodPeltWoodover 1 year ago

This is better than 5. Absolutely love this!!!!

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 1 year ago

A very promising start! Keep up the work and we'll be waiting for the next chapter.

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

Great story. Loved the pace also. Just enough background, and just enough reluctance on Joannes part. Anxiously waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great part 1. i hope it will be several chapter before she finds out who her blackmailer is. With the age being the same as her son maybe his bf. hmmm

Pappasleaze!

NaturalHammerNaturalHammerover 1 year ago

Yup yup yup, keep going please dude, loved it :D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't get past the first page. The wife would have just leveled with her husband, She really hadn't done anything she couldn't get out of. The blackmail makes no sense and now she gets in deeper and deeper. I'm out.

Stevewu609Stevewu609about 1 year ago

I agree with the anon that this started way too fast. The blackmail material at the start was not very much at all for how extreme the demands became. He really needed to go slower and get her to do just a little more than last time. Getting the nude photo with face was a good start. Should have built on that. Build a collection of increasingly sexy, raunchy stuff. Videos of masturbation. Maybe saying fantasies out loud. while masturbating. Maybe reading some damning scripts. Then he's got the ammo to get her into doing some of the stuff in this chapter. Then a video of her cheating opens up another level of what he can make her do. Anyway, unlike the anon, I'll pretend that the blackmail made sense for now and see how the rest of the story goes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow! Great start to the story. Please keep writing!

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69719 months ago

To much to soon, her sex life is nonexistent with her husband, so why not just tell him to to pissiff, what difference would it make, might wake her husband up? It’s not a bad story just too much too soon. Should have built things up with her and get her doing things and talking nasty about her husband while asking for things from him that she would not do with her husband. I’m still going to keep reading it and see where you take this. I hope you don’t get it to carried away with blackmail and let her inner silt out.

Chimney SweepChimney Sweep7 months ago

Slightly unbelievable that she would obey the guy, but it's erotica. Great work with her inner conflict. Looking forward to the rest of it, but I'm gonna jump to the end to check on something...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree with Chimney Sweep, it's erotica. If you're looking for fine literature this isn't the place. Blackmail is one of the tools to get to non-consent sex leading to lust on the part of the "victim". Joanne was already primed, so the writer could take it much further. Not bad, and unlike so many stories on Lit, the spelling and grammer are not a mess.

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo6 months ago

A great start to a long story

VanessaStaggVanessaStagg4 months ago
Fantastic

Well I for one enjoyed the story.

epezriderepezrider2 months ago

Loved the story. No need to draw it out with useless fluff. Don't change your writing style for the artsy-fartsy crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A very erotic story, somewhat spoiled by poor proof reading. Certainly not as bad as some but it could be better.

joemmmjoemmmabout 1 month ago

I agree with Vanessa .....I enjoyed the story and looking for more.

joemmm

loverofone@yahoo.com

PerverPeperPerverPeper28 days ago

Hey ! That was great. Hope I won't mess with anyone but the blackmail is a starting point. Just that. What's I've liked in this story is what happened once the blackmail was going on. And I was never disappointed. Five stars and directly going on the next chapter.

PP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES