Joanne's Fall Pt. 06 - Tattoo Shop

Story Info
Joanne properly meets her blackmailer and is punished again.
7.2k words
4.7
40.3k
57

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,406 Followers

Joanne's Fall Pt. 06 - Tattoo Shop

Thank you to "Dougslair" for editing!

Joanne is a 46 year old married woman. Her sex life with her husband has died a long time ago so she resorted to having online sex with men on a chatroom. She came to love having men treated her like a slut online. Accidentally sending a naked photo with her face on, Joanne learns that the person she's sent it to knows her and her husband Freddy. This is her fall.

Part 1

After learning she is being blackmailed by this stranger, she is forced to flash her bare pussy in public to strangers. Afterwards she is forced to ask people to make her cum. Eventually, a 20 year old agrees and he fingers her to orgasm down an alley way and then Joanne gives him a hand job until he cums.

Part 2

Joanne loses more control to her blackmailer. Having to finger herself at work and just stopping before getting to cum. Afterwards she's ordered to a glory hole where she sees her blackmailers cock in real life. For the first time, she physically cheats on her husband by sucking his cock until she swallows him cum, only to be made to cum whilst looking at his cock. Joanne goes back to work and spends a virtual meeting with a dildo in her pussy. Afterwards, her assistant who she is a bitch to gets sent the videos of Joanne and tells Joanne that she is no longer going to boss her around.

Part 3

Joanne's assistant Claire takes full advantage of the blackmail. First she fucks Joanne's pussy whilst in her office with a dildo before shoving it down Joanne's throat. After that, Claire makes Joanne lick her pussy, the first time Joanne has ever done anything with a woman. Afterwards, Joanne has to go home on her lunch and get fucked by a big black man that her blackmailer owed money too. She was punished for cumming whilst having sex with this black man without her blackmailers permission and punishment is due.

Part 4

Joanne goes to her office and is straight away forced to lick Claire's pussy who is fully dominating her. They go to a shopping centre for Joanne's punishment which turns out to be getting a black bunny nipple piercing. Afterwards Claire takes Joanne back to Joanne's house where she ties up, blindfolds and gags Joanne. Joanne is then fucked by someone she can't see who she later finds out is her blackmailer.

Part 5

Claire takes Joanne shopping to buy her some slutty clothes, afterwards they go to a bar where Joanne is forced to give a black cock a blowjob through a glory hole. Then she is forced to choose a man to fuck her, she ends up getting fucked in the bathroom by a younger black man who cum down her throat. Finally, Joanne walks out and sees a black man sitting with Claire, she finds out that is her blackmailer who she has met before but couldn't remember.

Part 6

"Sit down and we will explain everything." Jason said, his face covered with a cocky smile.

Joanne's entire body was trembling and she couldn't stop feeling sick as she stared at the young black man who had been ruining her life.

After all this time? It was Claire's boyfriend!!! Joanne screamed in her head. Although she felt like she could pass out, she found the strength to sit down.

"Here, I got you a water." Claire said and there was a little chuckle in her voice, clearly enjoying Joanne's shock.

Joanne took a sip and it helped to wash away the last taste of Leon's cum in her mouth.

She put the glass down and looked at her blackmailer. Joanne remembered that she had met him at the last two years Christmas do's, she also bumped into him and Claire at a restaurant once. Joanne remembered that when she first met him, she thought he looked like a thug, that is even more true now.

His face looked chiselled, completely smooth, dark skin and he had a perfect set of white teeth. He must've been over 6 foot and his body looked as though he went to the gym every day. His arms were huge in his tight, white t-shirt and he had baggy blue jeans on. I would never normally give the time of day to someone like him, yet he has complete control of my life? Joanne thought to herself.

"You know he was sexting me behind your back!" Joanne blurted out to Claire, hoping to be able to cause some sort of rift between the two. Except, Claire just let out a little laugh.

"You stupid slut," She said, "I was there you fucking idiot."

"W-what?" Joanne asked, her last hope being swatted away in an instant.

Jason put his thick arm around Claire, making her look tiny next to him. Joanne looked at the contrast from his dark skin to her light one. Although Claire clearly went on sun beds often, she still looked pale compared to him.

Oh god, I have been fucked by this boy! Joanne thought to herself in disgust, thinking back to being tied up and gagged as he fucked her against her will.

"We like to fuck white women," Claire said with a grin, "There are so many white women that love to be fucked by black cock, and there are surprisingly a lot that like to be fucked by a woman as well."

"Then we found you." Jason suddenly joined in, his thick, dark lips grinning from ear to ear.

"B-but if you have it so easy to fuck other women, why blackmail me? Why have you been ruining my life?!" Joanne almost shouted across the table at them both, rage filling her entirely.

"You better calm down right now." Jason said back to her, his voice was calm and soft, if anything that made Joanne more afraid than if he shouted at her.

"To answer your question," Claire said, she turned to smile at Jason before her gaze returned to Joanne, "You are a total fucking bitch and you deserve everything we've done and will do."

"What?!" Joanne questioned back, not believing she deserved any of this.

"Ever since I started working for you, you have treated me as your personal working monkey. You had me clean your fucking car! And you pay me pennies even though I have told you I just need a little pay raise over and over again." Claire told Joanne.

"But I..." Joanne went to argue but was cut off by Jason.

"And you have met me on more than one occasion yet I am not up to your class, so you forgot me, enough to not even recognise my voice." Jason said with a grin.

"You're a stuck up, selfish cow," Claire told her, "So when you sent that photo to Jason and we recognised it as you, I knew exactly what we were going to do."

"How do you think we got your home address? Your husbands number?" Jason said, pulling Claire in closer.

"I have them both from when you made me clean your fucking house because you were having a party! And when I had to pick your husband up from the airport and you gave me his number." Claire informed her.

Oh my god. Joanne thought to herself, she realised that her current predicament was getting worse and worse.

"When you fingered herself in your office and had to get close to Claire, she called me straight after and told me." Jason told her, all of the details coming together in Joanne's head.

"Please..." Joanne whispered, no longer being able to hear any of this. She uncontrollably started to cry and her tears crashed onto the table, "Please leave me alone."

"Oh Joanne," Jason said, his soft voice saying her real name for the first time made Joanne look up at him in hope, hope that he might feel bad for everything they have done to her, "You belong to us, things are going to get a lot more exciting now."

That was the straw that broke the camel's back, these two are fucking psychopaths! Joanne thought as she sobbed, her face quickly became soaking wet and the young couple stared at her smiling.

"Don't be such a cry baby," Claire moaned, "You were the one sexting with men behind your husbands back!"

"That's all I did! I never wanted this!" Joanne sobbed back.

"What time is it?" Jason asked to Claire, completely ignoring Joanne's misery.

"Nearly 9pm, we should head home?" Claire said, happiness beaming out of her voice.

"Good idea, the slave drove you here, didn't she?" Jason asked her.

"Yeah, come on whore." Claire barked.

Joanne looked at her two blackmailers as they stood up from the table, none of them having any problem with the misery they have brough to her life, or the fact that she is crying her eyes out in public.

"Now Joanne." Jason said, in a whisper, a threatening whisper.

What can I do?! This is it? This is my life? Joanne thought to herself as she silently stood up from the table.

Seeing how much joy these two got from her sadness just made Joanne feel even weaker and out of control. Without even arguing, she followed the couple out of the bar and back to her car. The high heels that Claire made her wear feeling uncomfortable and rubbing her feet, also the short skirt she was forced to wear was riding up her arse, reminding Joanne that she had no underwear on.

"I'll get in the back." Claire said, opening the door and hoping into the middle seat, "Slave, come here for a sec." She orders.

Joanne knew that Claire was probably going to slap her or call her some vicious name, but she didn't care at the time, she just wanted to go home and cry herself to sleep. She looked down at Claire sat in the middle.

"Come here." Claire ordered.

Joanne rested her hands onto the car seats and leant forward, she looked up at her so called "Mistress" who was smiling at her with a wicked grin.

Suddenly, she grabbed onto Joanne's wrists and harshly pulled her back.

"What?!" Joanne shouted as her face planted onto the seat, "Get off me!" She shouted, trying to get up but Claire was surprisingly strong for a smaller woman and easily held her down.

That was when Joanne felt a pair of big, strong hands on the back of her thighs and running up towards her arse.

"Please! No! Let me go home!" Joanne shouted as she tried to fight and wriggle away.

Claire's hand pressed against Joanne's face and held her against the chair to hold her down. In a second Joanne's skirt was pulled up to her waist. The cold air hitting her bare pussy in the very open and public car park.

"You just stay right there, slut." Claire whispered into Joanne's ear but Joanne still tried to fight her way out.

Then she felt something touching her pussy, her already well fucked and battered pussy. Joanne instantly realised it was Jason's thick cock pressing against her and more fear engulfed her body.

No! Not here! Not in an open car park! It's too fucking obvious!! Joanne panicked.

"Get the fuck off me!!!" Joanne shouted. Why is no one helping me?! She thought, although there were not many cars in the car park so chances are there were no one there to help.

"At least this time you know who is fucking your cunt, whore." Claire whispered in her ear.

Joanne's face started to pour with sweat from fear.

"No! Stop! PLLLEEEEEEAAASEEEEE!!!" Joanne screamed when Jason's entire, thick, black cock thrusted balls deep into her cunt.

"Fuuuuuccck!!! Get it out!!" Joanne screamed in pain, she was now grateful that the last cock to fuck her was quite thick otherwise this would've hurt even more.

"Oh yeah, that's one tight married cunt." Jason laughed out, slapping Joanne's fat arse cheek as he kept his 8 inches of cock buried inside of her.

"If only Freddy could see his innocent wife now!" Claire laughed back.

"Plleeease stop!!" Joanne shouted, she still tried to fight out of it but they were both too strong for her.

Claire yanks onto Joanne's long, black hair and pulled her head up. Joanne could feel the tears that had run down her face mixing with her sweat.

"You better shut the fuck up now or he's going to shove his cock into your arsehole without any warm up!" Claire threatened her.

Oh fuck! If this hurts that would kill me! Joanne thought to herself in panic, knowing this is the lesser of two evils.

"Please," Joanne whispered, "Please stop."

"Hmmmm," Claire hummed, still gripping tightly onto Joanne's hair, "How about, no?" Then she looked up to Jason, "Fuck her babe."

"Fuuuuuuucccckkk!!" Joanne shouted, feeling his thick cock as it started to hammer in and out of her poor pussy.

SPANK!

"So fucking tight!" Jason moaned as his cock would go all the way in and out of her pussy at every thrust.

I can't believe I'm getting fucked so openly by a black man! If anyone walks past, they would think I am a whore! Joanne thought, trying to distract herself from being fucked against her will.

"Urgh!!" Joanne grunted as Jason started to really hammer into her cunt.

Although there was still some pain from the shock of Jason sliding his cock into her without warning, much to Joanne's dismay she felt her pussy starting to get wet around his cock. Each thrust hitting a spot inside of her that turned this from pain the pleasure.

"Pleeeasee... stop..." Joanne said, instead of a shout it came out as a moan.

"Oh yeah, I knew you'd love it really!" Jason said as his cock kept hitting the right spots over and over.

"You really are a fucking whore for black cock, aren't you?" Claire said with a laugh.

Joanne had given up on fighting now, even though she could still feel Claire's hand holding her down.

She had to bite her lip to stop herself from moaning, not wanting to give these two the satisfaction that she is actually enjoying having them fuck her like this.

The sound of Jason's skin slapping against Joanne's echoed around the carpark, Joanne could just about see out the window and although it was night there were street lights lighting up her car so anyone would easily see her getting fucked like this.

"Fuccckk!!" Joanne accidentally moaned as Jason thrusted into her harder.

She managed to look up to Claire's direction only to see her holding a phone, obviously filming her as she moaned from being fucked by a black man.

"Take it you fucking whore! You belong to us now! You are never going to be free from me fucking you!" Jason moaned, his thick fingers gripping onto her arse as he fucked her harder and harder.

Something about his words seemed to enhance Joanne's pleasure, as though the fear they brought to her is making her orgasm grow faster.

"Pleeeasee." Joanne moaned as she felt his body forcing her forward and her head kept hitting Claire's legs.

"That's it slut, for the rest of your life you're going to be cheating on your husband and taking black cock." Claire whispered into her ear.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Joanne screamed, every fibre of her mind hated what Claire just said, however something about it forced her orgasm to wreck through her entire body.

"What a fucking whore!" Jason moaned, "Her cunt is clenching around my black cock, she really does love being a whore!"

"Stttoooooooppppppp!!!" Joanne pleaded as her orgasm kept battering through her body, the total humiliation of cumming whilst being forcefully fucked in a car park shaming her completely.

"I'm about to fill this tight cunt up!" Jason announced.

"Noo!!" Joanne shouted, not wanting his cum in her unprotected womb, "Don't cum in me!!" She pleaded.

"Too late!" Jason moaned and Joanne felt it. The first few shots of his thick, sticky cum inside of her pussy. His cock was so fucking long she panicked that she would get pregnant very quickly from him.

"Ooohh fuckk yeah!!" Jason panted as he kept hammering his cock inside of her pussy, filling her up with buckets of white cum. As much as Joanne hated it and shame filled her body, feeling his cum filling up her pussy felt fucking amazing!

Claire removed her hands from Joanne's head and wrists but she was too weak to lift herself up. Even when she felt Jason pull his cock out of her and his cum leak down her thigh, she remained lying face down.

SPANK!

Jason harshly slapped her thick arse and laughed.

"That was great slut." He said loudly.

"Please, can we go now?" Joanne begged, her face still pressed against the chair and not being able to look at them both.

"Of course, Jason actually drove here so I will go with him." Claire laughed out, just adding salt to the wound that she never needed a lift home in the first place.

"We'll be in touch." Jason said and Joanne heard both of them walking away and getting into a car.

This can't be happening, I'm such a fucking whore. I actually came as he forced his cock in me! I am just a stupid fucking mess! Joanne thought to herself, she stayed in that position for a few minutes, feeling too weak to move.

"Oh my god, can you see her?" Joanne heard a woman's whisper coming from across the car park.

"What a slut, just standing there like that!" Another woman whispered.

Once again, a new level of humiliation cursed through Joanne as she realised she just got caught looking like this.

Finally, she found the strength to stand up, she turned and saw to young woman walking into the bar laughing at her.

Joanna pulled her short skirt down to cover her pussy and sat in her car, although she could feel cum down her leg and definitely leaking onto the seats.

I'll deal with that another day. Joanne thought to herself as she started to car.

It was nearly 10.30pm by the time Joanne got back home, she crept into the house only to quickly realise that her husband, Freddy, was already in bed asleep.

Thank God for that. Joanne thought.

She jumped into the downstairs shower so he wouldn't hear her, as far as Freddy was aware Joanne was out with friends all night.

After the shower, Joanne quietly got into bed next to her husband. She looked at him fast asleep and more guilt and shame came over her.

Tonight, I have had two loads of cum in my mouth, two cocks fucking me and one load of cum in my pussy. Joanne thought as she looked at her husband.

She couldn't face him and forced herself to look in the opposite direction. Luckily, she was so exhausted from all the fucking and trying to fight away from Claire and Jason that she fell asleep quickly.

The Next Day, Saturday.

By the time Joanne woke up Freddy was already out of bed. Sitting up, Joanne found it annoying that she had to sleep in her bra so that her new piercing didn't poke through so Freddy couldn't see it. So, once she realised he wasn't there, she unhooked her bra and let her tits free.

Oh god, that's so much better. She thought to herself, it's bad enough having these big tits, never mind now I always have to have a bra on.

After sitting there for twenty minutes, her mind raced with everything going on and although she did her best to try and distract herself, she couldn't. So, she grabbed her dressing gown and headed downstairs only to find that Freddy was out.

She made herself a cup of tea and sat down on the sofa for fifteen minutes before her phone vibrated. As Joanne looked at the message, her heart started to sink.

Master J: Good morning my slave, meet us in the shopping centre in one hour. Do not be late.

No! Please just give me one day! Joanne thought to herself, not sure if she could handle another day of this.

Joanne: I'm with my husband today so I can't, can we do another day?

Joanne hoped that she could get out of it, even if it just meant for one day.

Master J: Interesting, I know exactly where your husband is and what he's doing and he isn't with you. So, for lying to me you are going to be getting another punishment today. Now, do you want to try again?

Fuck! Joanne's body trembled, how does he know where Freddy is?

Joanne's hands shook as she replied.

Joanne: I'm sorry Master, I will meet you there.

She threw the phone onto the sofa and sat back, wondering what her punishment was going to be now, then her phone vibrated again.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,406 Followers