Joanne's Fall Pt. 06 - Tattoo Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master J: Oh, and slut, wear some of your new slutty clothes. You are only allowed to dress like a whore for now on.

Joanne sighed, the clothes that Claire got her were clothes a young slut would wear, not an older business woman. However, she knew not to say no and risk getting a worse punishment.

An hour later, Joanne was walking into the shopping centre that she went to with Claire. She was dressed in a short, tight blue skirt, she had on black high heels and a very tight crop top. Not only was Joanne cold from the lack of clothing, she didn't like having her belly and her thick thighs out. A mix of self-consciousness and humiliation were creating the worse emotional cocktail in her mind.

After five minutes of walking, she was slowly getting used to wearing the high heels, although she wasn't used to all the strange looks she was getting from everyone else in the shopping centre on a busy Saturday. Then she spotted Jason and Claire waiting for her.

"H-hi Master, Mistress." Joanne whispered, hoping that if she behaves then her punishment won't be too bad.

"Hi slave, come with us." Jason said and began to walk.

Joanne followed next to Claire, they were both dressed normally, making Joanne even more self-conscious.

"W-what are we doing?" Joanne asked Claire.

"Well, I thought it took too long for that young black man in the bar to realise you were just a whore to fuck," Claire told her, making Joanne's face go red with embarrassment, "So we decided you need something to show that you are willing to take black cock whenever and wherever."

"Like what?" Joanne asked, feeling more and more nervous over what they had in mind.

"Like this." Jason suddenly said and spun around a few feet in front of them.

Joanne looked up, her face instantly turned pale and her eyes shot open to see a tattoo shop.

"No, no, no!" She almost shouted at them both.

"Oh yes." Simon said and a huge grin had taken over his face.

"I can't! I can't have a tattoo!" Joanne shouted back as she realised just how far these two wanted to go.

"Well, here're your options," Claire said, she wrapped her arm around Joanne's shoulder and leaned in close, "You see we got in touch with Freddy this morning."

"What?!" Joanne said, her body frozen in horror that they have been in contact with her husband.

"Oh yeah, we have kept him busy this morning going to the wrong places, however he is on his way here," Claire told her, "In fact, he should be here any minute now."

"Please don't, don't tell him!" Joanne pleaded.

"We won't, but unless you want him to see you dressed like this, with us, who will tell him and show him all of our photos and videos of you, then you will get your arse in there right now and get the tattoo we tell you." Claire told her with a stern voice.

"Please Cla.... Mistress," Joanne begged, "Please don't do this, anything else, please?!"

"There he is," Claire said and Joanne turned around. He was far away and didn't see them, but she could see him, "You better get in there fast or he's about to get some shocking news."

No, no, no, no! What can I do?! Fuck! Joanne's head argued back and forth but eventually she made her decision. Not even looking at her blackmailers she ran into the tattoo shop only to be followed by them both, both with smiling faces.

"Good choice." Jason said.

"W-what are you going to tell him?" Joanne asked them, wondering what their plan with Freddy was.

"Claire told him that you had something he needed to pick up from here." Jason told her.

"You know, since he still thinks I'm your assistant and doing any task you give me," Claire laughed out to her, "We will just tell him you were mistaken, you'll have to apologise for wasting his time later."

"Y-yes Mistress." Joanne whispered, a little happier knowing that he won't be finding out about her infidelity.

"Hello, are you booked in?" A member of staff from the tattoo shop asked.

Joanne looked and saw it was another black man who must be in his late twenties, he wore a white vest and his body was covered in tattoos.

"Yes," Jason said, "Her names Joanne."

"Ah yes, come through." He replied and the three followed him until he gestured for Joanne to take a seat.

"So, what are you getting?" The man asked Joanne but instead Jason answered.

"She's getting a queen of spades." Jason told him. Joanne looked up at him in confusion.

A queen of spades? Like the playing cards? Joanne thought, That's not too bad.

"Oh," The black tattoo artists said with a huge smile appearing on his face, "Good to know."

"You know it." Jason said with a laugh.

What's so funny? Joanne thought but didn't dare to speak, I don't understand.

"Where is she having it?" The man asked to Jason, no longer addressing Joanne.

"On her collar bone," Jason told him, "That should give you enough chance to hide it if you need to slut."

Oh my god! He just called me slut in front of this man! Joanne thought to herself in embarrassment, however the other black man wasn't fazed by it.

"Sit back." He told her. Joanne's crop top kept her collar bone already out so she didn't have to take off any clothing.

Joanne lay back on the chair and closed her eyes.

This is crazy, a few weeks ago I didn't have any body work. Now I have a nipple piercing and about to have a tattoo. She thought to herself, although she was still stressing about having a tattoo, knowing it is just something small has made her a little more relieved. Also thinking it is just a tattoo of a playing card, she doesn't feel like she will have to hide it too much.

She felt the needle touch her skin and the tattoo started. Being on her bone brought instant, surprising pain to the older woman. Joanne had to keep biting her lip and grinding her teeth to stop herself moaning out in pain as her body was being permanently marked.

Part way through the tattoo she opened her eyes and saw Jason smiling down at her, something weird happened to Joanne then. The pain from the tattoo was seemingly turning her on.

What's wrong with me, stop it! Joanne thought to herself, "Oooohh!" But she couldn't stop herself from letting out a quiet moan as she looked her Master in the eyes as her tattoo continued.

Oh god, why does it hurt so good? She thought. Feeling the needle inking her skin whilst Jason smiled down at her had Joanne's pussy on fire. She hated everything that's being done to her, but at the same time she was growing more and more turned on.

"You like that whore?" Jason asked her and although Joanne was shocked for him to call her that in front of this other man it just turned her on more.

"It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would." She told him, except it came out as more of a moan.

"Good slut." Jason whispered.

Oooooohhh God. Joanne moaned in her head, she had to squeeze her legs together. Not having any underwear on she was worried she would leave a wet patch on the seat.

She looked at Jason's crotch and could see his hard cock sticking out, as much as she tried to fight it, she was getting more and more turned on by the pain of being tattooed.

"Done." The other black man eventually said and the needle was taken away.

Joanne was both disappointed and relieved when it was done, she looked into the mirror and was surprised. It's not that bad, she thought.

It wasn't too big, just a jet-black spade with a white Q in the middle, Joanne actually kind of liked it.

"Now, do you have a private room for tattoos?" Jason then asked the other black man.

Why does he want a private room? Joanne thought to herself, very quickly going back to being afraid.

"Yeah, just through that door." The employee said and pointed through the shop.

"Great, can we have a minute before you come in?" Jason asked him.

"No problem, let me know when you're ready." He replied back.

"Come on slut." Jason ordered.

Joanne's head was spinning with confusion, without thinking she stood up and followed Jason into the private room that had another tattoo chair in.

"W-why are we in here?" Joanne asked him, she turned around and saw Claire closing the door.

"For your punishment." Jason said to her very calmly, although is brought more fear to the older woman.

"B-but I thought this was my punishment?" Joanne stuttered back and pointed at the queen of spades tattoo.

"That is to let all black men know that you are a whore for their cock." Jason told her, "This next tattoo is your punishment."

Wait, what? What does this tattoo mean? Joanne thought for a second until a bigger fear took over.

"What is the other tattoo going to be?" She asked, almost not wanting to know the answer.

"You are going to have the same again on your lower back, only bigger and inside the Q will have "J" and "C" to show your ownership." Jason informed her.

"What?!" Joanne panicked, not only would that be even harder to hide, she would have to find an explanation for the letters, "Please, isn't this one enough?" She begged him.

"Next time you will think twice before lying to me then slave." Jason threatened her, slowly walking closer and filling Joanne with more fear.

"Please, I'll do anything else?" She pleaded.

"Too bad slut, this is not your decision, now lie down on the chair." Jason ordered.

She stared into his eyes, hoping that her tearful, pleading eyes would make him change his mind. But Jason just smiled and she knew there was no hope.

Joanne's hands shook and she wiped away a few tears from her face, but she did as she was told and lay on her stomach on the tattoo chair.

"We're ready." Jason said to the employee who came back in.

"So, what is she having?" He asked.

Jason explained the tattoo to the man, just listening to its description once again made Joanne wince in fear.

In a couple of minutes, the tattoo artist was behind Joanne and getting ready to start on her second tattoo.

I can't believe this is happening, two tattoos! And worse, a tramp stamp! Joanne thought, then she felt the needle touching her back.

"Ooohh!" She said out in shock to the pain, it was different to the one on her collar bone but it didn't take long for the same feeling to return. A feeling on enjoying the pain of being marked permanently.

Joanne clenched her eyes closed, knowing this larger tattoo will take a long time.

As time went on and she felt him colouring in her lower back, the strange, sexual feeling of being tattooed started to make Joanne's head go funny.

"Ooohh." Joanne accidentally moaned from the needle.

She opened her eyes and once again looked at her Master who was smiling down at her.

"So, slut, the queen of spades tattoo is to show any black men that you are willing to take black cock any time," Jason informed her, "It is a very well known tattoo. When you go out and we want you to find a black man to fuck you, you will only just have to show them one of these tattoo's and they will know."

"Ooooh God..." Joanne moaned in both panic and pleasure from his words. Hating that she is now permanently marked as being a whore for black cock, but also finding strange painful pleasure from being tattooed.

"Look at you, you love it whore." Claire said with a laugh.

"Fuuuckk." Joanne moaned out as the needle carried on, hitting a different part of her back and causing more pain and pleasure.

"Look at me slag." Jason ordered.

"Yyyeess Master..." Joanne moaned, losing herself in the pleasure of being marked.

She watched, trying to contain her moaning as her Master started to undo his jeans in front of her.

"You okay with this?" Jason asked the tattoo artist.

"As long as I get a go after." He replied, words that made Joanne feel sick and horny at the same time.

"Of course." Jason told him. He pulled down his trousers and his thick, long, black cock was inches away from Joanne's face.

She could feel the other black man colouring in her tattoo from behind as she stared at this amazing black cock that started all of this.

"Open your mouth whore." Jason ordered.

She could see a slight bit of precum already leaking from his cock, his smooth, dark skin and a single thick vein running down his shaft.

Something about getting tattooed took over Joanne's mind, without thinking she willingly opened her mouth, knowing she was about to yet again cheat on her husband.

Joanne felt the warmth of Jason's cock inside of her mouth, she instinctively closed her mouth and wrapped her lips around his shaft and her senses were filled with his delicious precum.

"Mmmmm." She automatically moaned at the feeling of his thick cock in her mouth.

"Good slut." Claire whispered.

Joanne couldn't move a lot from being on the chair so Jason started to slowly thrust his cock in and out of Joanne's mouth, only an inch or two at a time.

As he did this Joanne raised her tongue up and massaged his black cock head, swallowing down his precum as her lips stuck around his thick meat.

"Mmmmm!" Joanne moaned again as the tattoo caused more pain but just enhanced her pleasure. She looked up at her Master who was smiling down on her, her mouth unnaturally wide open as he slowly made love to her mouth.

He started to get faster and faster thrusting in and out of her mouth. Joanne couldn't move and just accepted the slow face fucking. It didn't take long for her to feel her spit start to drool down her chin and trail onto the floor.

She could feel her pussy leaking onto the chair beneath her as Jason started to fuck her mouth faster, pushing deeper down her throat. She knew he could go harder but probably didn't want to accidentally nudge the tattoo artists.

"Gllllllllggggg!." Joanne moaned again when he slowly slid his cock all the way down her throat. His big, heavy balls rested on her chin and she could feel her throat wrapped around his shaft. Joanne desperately wanted to gag but used every ounce of control to stop herself.

"All done here." The tattoo artist said and Joanne was disappointed when she felt the needle taken away from her.

"Whore, get on your knees so you can thank him for his work." Claire ordered.

"Mhmmmm!" Joanne tried to argue but found it hard with a cock down her throat.

She didn't want another stranger's cock in her pussy, especially with how fucking horny she was, she didn't know if she could control herself.

Jason suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth and a pile of spit fell down her chin, he grabbed her hair back and shouted at her.

"Get on your fucking hands and knees and take his cock like the cheating whore you are." He ordered her.

"Yes Master." Joanne whispered, terrified of this man and what he could do to her.

Ever so slowly, Joanne got onto her hands and knees, pushing her arse into the air. Jason grabbed her head and shoved his cock back down her throat.

"No underwear, you do have her trained well." The tattoo artist laughed and Joanne could feel him getting his cock out behind her and realised she was about to take two dicks for the first time in her life. She was petrified and fucking horny at the same time!

"HHMMMMMMMMMM!!!" Joanne groaned around Jason's thick cock as the unnamed tattoo artist slid his entire cock balls deep into her unprotected cunt.

"Your slut is fucking soaked, she must really love black dick!" The tattoo artist moaned and he wasted no time fucking Joanne's cunt hard and deep.

"Glluug...glllg...glllggg...!!" Joanne gagged over and over as the two black man perfectly timed their thrusts into her holes to make her gag and filled with cock at the same time.

Joanne couldn't believe she was being unwillingly spit roasted by two big, black cocks after getting two tattoos but there was nothing she could do. What she hated more and found disgusting in herself is how fucking turned on she was!

She was a wife, a mother and a business owner, but right now she is being fucked from front and back by two big, black cocks completely against her will.

"GGLLLLLLGGGGGGG!!" Joanne gagged around Jason's cock when he held himself all the way down her throat whilst he gripped onto her hair tightly.

She was well and truly being treated like a worthless whore, both men just using her for their pleasure and Joanne felt pathetic in this moment. She had no fight in her and just let them both fuck her holes with their big cocks.

She tried to not moan, to not enjoy it but her pussy was clenching around the tattoo artists cock over and over. He wasn't as thick as Jason but he was extremely long and hitting parts inside of her that had never been hit before.

"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!" Joanne gagged, she grabbed Jason and with all her strength pushed him out of her mouth, "FUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!" She screamed as an earth shattering orgasm wrecked through her body yet again.

"Shut the fuck up whore!" Jason shouted and he shoved his cock down her throat once again.

The two black men fucked her from front and behind over and over as Joanne's never-ending orgasm forced her body to shake uncontrollably.

The man behind her grabbed her thick arse and hammered deeper and deeper into her dripping wet pussy.

Both black men enjoyed themselves immensely and Joanne felt like a rag doll that both men battered with their cocks.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum." The tattoo artist shouted.

"Fill her cunt up, she loves it!" Jason told her.

"Hhhmmmm!!" Joanne tried to protest but Jason fucked her throat harder to stop her.

"Fuuckk yeah!!" The other black man moaned and Joanne felt her unprotected pussy being filled yet again with a black man's cum.

"Swallow it down you fucking whore!!" Jason moaned and suddenly she felt his cock erupting into her mouth.

He came so fucking much that it began to pour out of Joanne's mouth and down her chin, at the same time she felt buckets of cum filling up her battered cunt.

The mass amount of cum in her mouth made Joanne gag, she swallowed down as much as she could but more spilled down her chin and onto the floor.

"Fucking hell I needed that." The tattoo artist moaned as he pushed his cock deep into Joanne's cunt, milking the last of his cum inside of her.

Jason finally pulls his cock from her mouth and a pile of cum falls down her chin again, Joanne could only imagine what an absolute mess she must look. She could feel cum all over her face, all over her pussy and leaking down her thighs.

"What's your name by the way?" Jason asked the tattoo artists.

"My mates call me Stretch." He replied.

"Nice to meet you, let me know if you ever want to use her again." Jason told him.

So now I am actually a whore? To fuck any black cock? Joanne thought to herself. She wanted to argue but she was too battered to get the strength too.

Her throat felt sore and her pussy felt like it was swollen from all the fucking lately.

She just stared at the floor as the three of them spoke, their voices were just a blur to her now as she zoned out. It wasn't until she felt someone slapping the back of her head when she came back to reality.

"Slut, are you listening to me?" Claire's voice asked.

"What Mistress?" Joanne asked her back.

"We're going, keep an eye on your phone slut." She ordered.

"Yes Mistress." Joanne weakly agreed, feeling totally and utterly defeated.

The door closed and Joanne realised she was alone in this room. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. The first tattoo on her collar bone wasn't too bad, if anything she thought it could've looked cute.

Then she looked at her tramp stamp, it was a lot bigger and would be a lot harder to hide.

Then there was the mass amount of spit and cum all around her mouth, down her chin and some that got caught in her long hair. Finally, there was the thick streaks of cum that was pouring out of her pussy and down her thigh.