Joanne's Fall Pt. 06 - Tattoo Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is this me now? A whore for any black cock? How many more time will I see myself in the mirror looking like this? I can only imagine. Joanne thought to herself, Let's just take it one day at a time.

She pulled down her short, slutty skirt and readjusted her tits in the crop top.

Time to go home. She thought as she limped out, her battered pussy giving her some pain.

"Do you have any tissue?" She asked Stretch.

"Here you go slut." He said as he handed her a roll of toilet paper.

A young woman entered the tattoo shop and locked eyes with Joanne, filling her with even more shame of being seen like this.

"Thanks." She whispered and went to the bathroom.

After cleaning her pussy, her thighs and her chin she left the bathroom and saw the younger woman still giving her a funny look.

Oh god, I'm such a fucking mess. She thought before leaving the shop and going to her car.

The end for now