All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 08 – Anal Whore'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I advise that the husband go to work in a very far country for a whole year, and the son finds a job in a far city. The woman stays and her identity is stolen by her master. She undergoes plastic surgery on the lips, breasts and face. When she becomes a housemaid, she is not recognized. When the husband returns, he is told that The wife has left the house

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story will be nicer when she is pushed to work in a brothel and the husband and son stay away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a great series, I hope you keep writing it until part 20

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To become a servant in the company or to have sex with a young man in the gym

TwistedMancTwistedMancabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments. I am planning on having this series go on for a long time! The next chapter is already getting edited but it is a much longer part of her story. Whereas these have been anywhere from 5,000 - 11,000 the next part is near 20,000! I don't think the rest will stay that long but the next chapter is an important one in her fall! I have a lot of plans for how she gets degraded further and pushed into her life as a whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd rather see the slow burn of Joanne's degradation than seeing her whoring herself next chapter, but it's your story, if you want to do something like this and make it plausible, I will give you the proper rating. This chapter made me feel sorry for the husband, maybe he is not the selfish man he seemed to be, just clueless. Joanne and Michelle's chemistry were 100% best part of the chapter and the series so far. Maybe Joanne should be Michelle's pet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story. Wish I could keep giving five stars multiple times to the same story. It’s awesome.

It’s nice that the husband sees her and her son speaks to her with cum on her face. This makes the scenes delicate and subtle. Makes the story more real and there is no way it can get boring.

Let king forward to the next chapter with bated breath. What happens when her son comes over. Does he notice the changes in his moms wardrobe, hair, gym routine etc… I’d love to see the mother and son spend some quality time together.

This story is a masterpiece. I’m glad you’re making it long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

amazing story waiting for the ninth part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am looking forward for the next chapter

corruptedcuckcorruptedcuckabout 1 year ago

Let me preface this comment by saying I love your stories and have cum to them too many times to count. Often I check your stories page for new updates before checking my other sources for anything interesting. Your stories are very much aligned to the sort of thing I look out for and read. But I do have some constructively meant feedback: (1) The continuity errors are irksome, like MJ today says "I've fucked her countless times" but according to the previous chapters he has only fucked her 3 times. Is that countless? It feels not. Equally she blown him like once? twice? perhaps things off page could be alluded to so as to give a sense of this countlessness to the reader (2) The lesbian bit at the beginning, well, I liked that scene but felt it didn't really fit into the rest of this instalment that well. Perhaps Claire has the same app Steve installed on Becky's phone (in Blackmailing Becky) so that MJ and MC know she has cummed without permission and can punish her appropriately? (3) Taking multiple guys up the ass on the first butt fuck feels a little rushed... it's great that Joanna loves it and personally I am hoping she'll come to prefer it but ... i dunno. It seems like the other guys could have been told to use her mouth today but they could have a go next time. (4) I hope you will keep with the reluctance. Joanna reflecting internally about what a slut she is becoming and how depraved that makes her feel would help you get that point across, even as she begins to cum uncontrollably from being used that way. Becky was just a slut by the end and when the reluctance disappeared so too did the magic of that tale (for me). (5) Other antagonists. This could help you add variety into the story arc beyond solely what MC and MJ say. Perhaps Joanna's trainer at the gym (a well built and hung black man) might see one of her tattoos and insist on private lessons? Perhaps MC could come to visit once a week for Joanna to worship her body as she did in the previous chapter? Perhaps, as others have said, Michelle could be involved more (I'm personally hoping Michelle will fist her and there will be more reflection from Joanna about being penetrated/forced to cum by both black men and women). Perhaps Stretch has a body art/jewellery competition and somehow gets Joanna to offer her body for his services (I like the way she gets turned on when being tattoo'd). Or perhaps some other person in her life finds out and starts blackmailing her too? The possibilities are endless. (6) I know you have an editor now but sometimes the prose is confused and switches from one perspective or prose to another which interrupts the story for me while I mentally rearrange what is being said. I know you care about writing so this is not said as some sort of grammar nazi, it just makes the writing difficult to parse sometimes. Have you considered grammarly? I use it myself and find it immeasurably useful.

These are just the random reflections I have had about this story and other of your works. I know you like feedback so I will hope this is received with the same goodwill with which this has been written. Thank you again for this story and all the others, I really do love reading and jerking off to them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope the story takes a turn for more navel and pussy shaving and buying clothes, skinny jeans and cropped jeans with more teenage girls, it's a great story

corruptedcuckcorruptedcuckabout 1 year ago

Perhaps to help with the hunger pangs Joanna could start serving at a gloryhole in a local establishment to help with the lunchtime rush?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To get another tattoo on her thigh and a ring in her pussy and send her to the beach to get a tan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope that Freddy learns of Joanne’s exploits and being blackmailed and he forgives her and together they go after Jason and Claire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope you publish Part 9 in the next two days, it's an interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I suggest that she keep slipping. The bullies take her to a deserted place on the street to fuck with a homeless man. Also slipping into her job is important to become a waitress in a restaurant or bar or even in her company to serve coffee to the new manager. Fuck with a young employee in the company bathroom is also important. Please focus on Details of her clothes and types of clothes such as yoga clothes, jeans shorts, and crop tops, this story is a great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read this series today it's the greatest series I've read, I hope she continues with this story, it's interesting that she continues to slide and the bullies control her, it's interesting that her husband and son don't know anything yet. He also suggested that the bullies take her to a brothel to work in the evening and work in the street in the evening, then she meets a young employee who works in her company and the young man starts blackmailing her as well.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Another 5 stars..!!

Subone1Subone1about 1 year ago

Simply the best! Every chapter gets better! 5 stars for sure! Please keep adding more to this story!

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69719 months ago

OK I know this is just a story, but when the punishment and humiliation becomes worse than the consequences of her husband and family and friends finding out, can she finally turn the tables on them. Blackmail only works when in the persons mind the consequences of being found out far outweigh anything the blackmailer can do. I don’t think at the beginning of the story the consequences with that great, seeing as how they had not been having sex as a couple this would’ve been something, they could’ve overcome. Maybe it would’ve been a wake up call to the husband that he was living his marriage slip away, not paying adequate attention to his wife.

VanessaStaggVanessaStagg4 months ago
Tattoos

Great story, but the Yes Master tat is a bit ott

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...