Joanne's Fall Pt. 09 – The Date

Story Info
Joanne gets a chance of freedom and goes on a date.
10.1k words
4.56
21k
35

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,451 Followers

Thanks to "Dougslair" for editing!

Joanne is a 46 year old married woman. Her sex life with her husband has died a long time ago so she resorted to having online sex with men on a chatroom. She came to love having men treated her like a slut online. Accidentally sending a naked photo with her face on, Joanne learns that the person she's sent it to knows her and her husband Freddy. This is her fall.

Part 1

After learning she is being blackmailed by this stranger, she is forced to flash her bare pussy in public to strangers. Afterwards she is forced to ask people to make her cum. Eventually, a 20 year old agrees and he fingers her to orgasm down an alley way and then Joanne gives him a hand job until he cums.

Part 2

Joanne loses more control to her blackmailer. Having to finger herself at work and just stopping before getting to cum. Afterwards she's ordered to a glory hole where she sees her blackmailers cock in real life. For the first time, she physically cheats on her husband by sucking his cock until she swallows his cum, only to be made to cum whilst looking at his cock. Joanne goes back to work and attends a virtual meeting with a dildo in her pussy. Afterwards, her assistant who she is a bitch to gets sent the videos of Joanne and tells Joanne that she is no longer going to boss her around.

Part 3

Joanne's assistant Claire takes full advantage of the blackmail. First, she fucks Joanne's pussy whilst in her office with a dildo before shoving it down Joanne's throat. After that, Claire makes Joanne lick her pussy, the first time Joanne has ever done anything with a woman. Afterwards, Joanne has to go home on her lunch and get fucked by a big black man that her blackmailer owed money too. She was punished for cumming whilst having sex with this black man without her blackmailer's permission and punishment is due.

Part 4

Joanne goes to her office and is straight away forced to lick Claire's pussy who is fully dominating her. They go to a shopping centre for Joanne's punishment which turns out to be getting a black bunny nipple piercing. Afterwards Claire takes Joanne back to Joanne's house where she ties up, blindfolds and gags Joanne. Joanne is then fucked by someone she can't see who she later finds out is her blackmailer.

Part 5

Claire takes Joanne shopping to buy her some slutty clothes, afterwards they go to a bar where Joanne is forced to give a black cock a blowjob through a glory hole. Then she is forced to choose a man to fuck her, she ends up getting fucked in the bathroom by a younger black man who cum down her throat. Finally, Joanne walks out and sees a black man sitting with Claire, she finds out that is her blackmailer who she has met before but couldn't remember.

Part 6

Joanne learns that her Master is Claire's boyfriend and they have been working together this entire time. After getting fucked in the car park, Joanne is forced to get two queen of spades tattoos, one on her collar bone and a much larger one on her lower back. At this time, she gets spit roasted by her Master and the black tattoo artist called Stretch.

Part 7

Joanne goes to work and is told by Claire that she is going to go the gym every day and diet hard to lose 7 pounds in under 3 weeks. To do this, Claire brought her friend Michelle in to take over Joanne's business. Joanne now has to work from her assistant's desk. Joanne makes Claire cum in the showers in the gym. Afterwards Jason and Claire go for dinner at Joanne's house with her husband. Both torment and turn her on during the meal. Ending with Joanne getting fucked by her master in her car whilst licking Claire's pussy. It is revealed that they plan on taking Joanne's anal virginity.

Part 8

Joanne continues with her strict diet and workout. She takes a day off work but to her surprise, Claire's friend Michelle, who has taken over her company turns up to her door. The two have passionate sex which ends with Michelle telling Joanne not to tell Claire of Jason. Then Joanne's punishment for not calling Jason "Master" was that she had to have "Yes, Master" tattooed just above her pussy. She then sucks the tattoo artists cock for payment. After that she goes to Jason's house where she gives him her anal virginity whilst being watched and used by 4 of his black friends. She goes home to almost get caught by her husband covered in tattoo's and cum.

Part 9

Joanne passed out when she got to bed, exhausted from being fucked in her arse so much the night before. She just thanked god that Freddy didn't catch her in the bathroom the night before.

When she woke up, Freddy was already up and getting dressed.

"Good morning," He said and leant over and kissed Joanne's forehead.

"Morning." Joanne groggily replied whilst finding it strange that he just kissed her like that.

He never kisses me in the morning? Joanne questioned.

"I was thinking," Freddy said whilst doing up his tie, "Why don't we go out for a meal tonight?"

"Like... a date?" Joanne asked him, she couldn't even remember the last time they went out for a meal just to two of them.

"Yeah, you can wear some of your new clothes that you like." He said with a smile.

"You don't need to make it up to me for what you said, we're fine." Joanne told him, feeling guilty for shouting at him and then going to cheat.

"No, you were right. You are beautiful and I should treat you like it." He told her.

For a split second Joanne let out a smile, until the guilt of everything she had done crushed her.

"What's wrong?" He asked, obviously picking up on her sadness.

"N-nothing." Joanne replied, trying to hold in her tears.

"Okay, I'll book us a reservation, say 7pm?" He told her.

"Great." Joanne replied.

I can't stay in this room with him, the guilt is killing me. Joanne thought.

"I'm going for a shower." She told him.

"Okay, I'll probably be gone when you're back but I'll see you tonight." Freddy said and kissed her again.

When Joanne made it to the bathroom she felt like she was hyperventilating. She leant over the sink and looked at herself in the mirror.

You stupid, stupid slut! How could you do this to him! Joanne chastised herself, It's not like I can deny enjoying it, I cum nearly every time!

After taking a few deep breaths, Joanne got into the shower and let the water wash away her tears.

When she got out Freddy had gone and Joanne decided to distract herself by going to work. She also wanted to speak to Michelle about their encounter.

When she got in the offices were pretty empty, which Joanne was grateful for. Ever since she was forced to work on her old assistance desk she was too humiliated to speak to any of her staff.

"Michelle?" Joanne said and knocked on her old office door.

"Come in." Michelle said back.

When Joanne walked in she saw Michelle was dressed in her usual smart attire, sitting at Joanne's old desk and writing into her work diary.

"Can we talk?" Joanne asked.

"Of course, what's on your mind?" Michelle said, finishing writing and leant back on her chair.

"About yesterday, I don't understand what happened?" Joanne asked her.

She remained stood up and her hands played from her nerves.

"We had sex, what's so confusing?" Michelle said.

"It was... I don't know, different." Joanne stuttered out.

"I told you, I'm not like Claire and Jason." Michelle said, but her face was so straight that Joanne couldn't figure her out.

"W-what does that mean?" Joanne asked, "You don't want to use and own me?"

"Well, I wouldn't say that," Michelle said and then a smile appeared on her face, "I'm just not into the whole humiliating thing."

"I... I don't understand." Joanne said and hung her head.

"It's this easy, you still do what I say, I just won't humiliate you like they do." Michelle explained.

"Okay," Joanne whispered.

"Good girl, now, why don't you come and get under my desk?" Michelle said turning into her authoritative tone.

"But you just said..." Joanne went to protest but was cut off by Michelle.

"You still do what I tell you, I may not want to humiliate you but I will punish you if you disobey me." Michelle warned.

"Y-yes, boss." Joanne said, once again feeling defeated.

She walked over to Michelle, got onto her knees and went under the desk. When Michelle brought her chair back round, she spread her legs and Joanne could see up her skirt and her black thong.

Joanne reached up and pulled the thong to one side, exposing her tight, smooth, ebony pussy. She leaned forward and pressed her wet tongue against her clit and Michelle instantly let out a light moan.

"Mmmmm, I love your tongue," Michelle moaned, "Hard to believe you're fairly new to this."

"Mhmm." Joanne moaned back as she used her tongue to explore Michelle's pussy.

Not long ago my sex life was dead, now my entire life revolves around sex! Joanne thought as she kept licking Michelle's pussy.

After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door.

"Keep going." Michelle quicky whispered, "Come in." She then shouted out.

"Hi, Michelle," Joanne heard one of her employees, Sarah's, voice say, "Can I come in?"

"Of course," Michelle said, managing to play it cool as Joanne kept slowly licking her pussy.

Sarah was the accountant for the company and an old friend of Joanne's, someone she definitely did not want to catch her in this position.

"Thank you, it was just a quick one about this month's figures." Sarah said and Joanne heard her take a seat.

Luckily it was a closed desk so there was no way for Joanne to get seen.

"Sure, how can I help?" Michelle asked.

This is fucking crazy! Joanne thought, her tongue kept slowly rolling along Michelle's clit and she felt the young black women getting wetter and wetter in her mouth.

"Should Joanne be here for this?" Sarah then asked and Joanne's eyes shot wide open.

If only she knew that the owner of the company was here! Joanne thought.

"I can relay anything back to her, don't worry." Michelle said and tapped Joanne's head, encouraging her to go faster.

Joanne started to drag her tongue all around Michelle's now soaked pussy, tasting her delicious nectar as they had this meeting.

"Well, I just thought since you are now in charge you should know how we are doing." Sarah said and Joanne felt like it was a knife to her heart hearing Sarah say that Michelle was in charge.

"I appreciate that." Michelle said and Joanne was sure she moaned a little.

She kept moving her tongue all over Michelle's pussy, lightly massaging her now swollen clit and she felt Michelle's leg twitch.

"We're doing really well, it seems we are going to hit our target if not go past it." Sarah said which made Joanne slightly happier.

"That's great." Michelle said and it definitely sounded like she was moaning.

"Is everything okay?" Sarah then asked.

"Fine, is there anything else?" Michelle asked her.

Joanne kept flicking her clit over and over and felt her legs twitch more around her.

"I can put everything else on an email if that works for you?" Sarah then asked.

"Perfect," Michelle quickly said, "I need to have a call so do you mind?"

"Oh, of course." Sarah said and Joanne kept licking as she heard Sarah leave the office.

As soon as the door was closed Michelle let out a heavy moan.

"Fuuuuuucckk! That was fucking close!" Michelle moaned and rolled her chair back a little but kept her legs spread, "Now make me fucking cum."

"Yes, boss." Joanne said and crawled closer to her.

She started lapping at her black pussy like it was an ice cream. Michelle was no longer having to hide her moans and she was getting louder and louder.

"Oh fuck... that's it... right there, make me cum... make me fucking cuuuuuuuuuummmmmm!!" Michelle moaned and pulled Joanne's head in deeper to her pussy.

Joanne felt her cum gush over her face.

"Fuck, okay that'll do." Michelle moaned and pulled away.

Joanne just felt her face was covered in her sticky cum.

"I'll check that Sarah isn't around and then you can go." Michelle told her.

"Okay." Joanne whispered.

Michelle looked out the door and then told Joanne that the coast was clear.

When she got out, Joanne sat at her new desk and tried to do some work but all she could smell and taste was Michelle's pussy.

Less than an hour later she had a text come through.

Master Jason: Slave, you're coming to mine tonight. I fancy another go on that arse of yours.

When she read that, Joanne's arse twitched a little, it was still sore from him taking her last virginity and wasn't sure she could go again so soon.

Joanne: Master, I am going out for a meal with my husband tonight. Please can we rearrange?

She hoped that by being polite to him it might make him have sympathy.

Master Jason: What time is your meal?

Joanne: 7pm, Master.

Master Jason: Come here at 4pm. That will give you enough time to get back.

Joanne let out a sigh, knowing that she was going to have to go on her date after being freshly fucked.

Joanne: Yes, Master.

Joanne spent the rest of the day trying to get work done, but to be fair to Michelle, she was actually doing a really good job and Joanne didn't have a lot to do.

When it got to 3.30pm she got into her car and drove to her owners apartment.

Upon entering, she was just relieved that there weren't any other people there.

"Follow me, slave." Jason said and Joanne walked behind him into their bedroom.

"So, you have a date with your husband, that's cute." Jason said to her.

"Yes, Master. We haven't had a date in a long time." Joanne said, feeling crushing guilt.

"And yet, you're here, going to take my big, black cock in whichever hole I want before you go out with him." Jason said with a confident laugh.

"I don't want to do this." Joanne weakly whispered and looked at the ground.

"What was that whore?!" Jason then shouted and frightened Joanne.

"I just..." Joanne whispered, knowing she will get into trouble but wanted to make it clear she doesn't want any of this, "I don't want to do this, I want to be a loyal, good wife."

"Oh, it's too late for that you fucking slut," Jason said and moved towards her, "Now get on your fucking knees and suck on my big, black cock."

Joanne let out a sigh, How can you do this to someone who so clearly doesn't want it? Joanne thought as she lowered herself to her knees.

When she undid his jeans and pulled them down, his huge cock sprung free. Joanne gave one last sigh before opening her mouth and wrapping her lips around his thick shaft.

"There we go, pathetic little whore, right where you belong." Jason moaned.

"Mmhmm." Joanne moaned in annoyance, but she kept bobbing up and down on his cock, knowing there wasn't another option.

Suddenly, Jason gripped Joanne's head and shoved his cock down her throat.

"Gllgg!!" Joanne gagged loudly at the unexpected thrust.

"I'll teach you what you fucking want!" Jason moaned.

Without giving her any time to warm up, Jason started to thrust his cock fast and deep down her throat over and over.

"Glgg... gllgg.... Glllggg!" Joanne gagged over and over as his balls bounced off her chin.

His entire, thick, black cock was going all the way down her throat at every thrust and Joanne couldn't help but gag and drool all over herself.

"You can take my black cock like a pro now bitch." Jason moaned as he roughly fucked her face without any sympathy.

"Gllug...glugg...gluggg!" Is all the noises Joanne could make as he used her.

Then, Jason gripped her head and threw her to the floor. Joanne gasped for air and felt spit pour out of her mouth and onto the floor.

"Take off your clothes and get on your hands and knees, on the bed." Jason ordered and started to undress.

Joanne was still panting as she started to take off her clothes. When she got naked, she got herself onto the bed on her hands and knees, sticking her arse into the air and just praying that he would fuck her pussy and not her arsehole.

When she felt him get onto the bed behind her, Joanne twitched with both shame and excitement, the latter making her feel disgusted with herself.

"Fucking hell," Jason then laughed out, "You say you don't want this, but your cunt is fucking drenched!"

No?! Why am I wet! What the fuck is wrong with me! Joanne thought.

She didn't reply, she was too ashamed to say anything. But when she felt Jason start to rub his big cock up and down her pussy, spreading her juices she let out a quiet gasp of pleasure.

"Fuuuckk!!" She moaned out when he went balls deep into her cunt.

"Oh yeah, still nice and tight!" Jason moaned.

He just remained completely inside of her, Joanne could feel her pussy twitch and clench around his black cock that she hated was bringing her some sick pleasure.

SPANK!

"Fuck!" Joanne moaned out from the sharp pain on her arse.

"Tell you what, whore." Jason said, "I'm going to fuck the life out of you and if you don't cum around my cock, you will be free."

"What?" Joanne moaned, "Seriously?"

"Yeah," Jason told her, "If you hate this as much as you say, that shouldn't be too hard, should it?"

"O-okay." Joanne moaned.

For the first time, Joanne's freedom was within reach. She just had to focus everything on not cumming from his cock. Something she already knew would be hard as she has cum from his cock before.

Then, she felt his hand grip the ends of her hair and yank her head back.

"You pathetic little whore." Jason said to her.

He kept a firm hold of her hair and Joanne felt like he was going to pull it out. Then, the fucking started.

Joanne felt her thick arse cheeks slap back against his thighs when he went balls deep inside of her.

With all of her strength, Joanne tried to fight moaning and feeling the pleasure. But when he went deep inside of her, she let out heavy moans.

"That's it you fucking slut, you know you love it!" Jason moaned to her.

"I.... don't..." Joanne moaned back to him.

SPANK!

"You're just a pathetic white whore, a dirty little slag!" He said back to her.

"Fuuck... fuck... fuckk...!" Joanne moaned as her body rocked back and forth with every thrust.

He released her hair and Joanne's head fell to the bed. It felt like Jason's cock was in her stomach he was fucking her that deep and hard.

"Oh yeah, you're just a whore, a disgusting little bitch!" Jason moaned over and over.

"Fuck... please.... Fuck...!" Joanne moaned, as hard as she tried she could feel her orgasm building up inside of her.

"Your cunt is already clenching around my cock, ready to cum you fucking whore?!" Jason moaned.

"Please.... Stop..." Joanne begged as her pleasure just kept rising.

"Oh not yet, you're about to lose aren't you?" Jason said to her.

"Please.... I don't want to!" Joanne moaned as her head pressed against the mattress.

Joanne knew she was getting closer and closer to cumming, her only hope was to make him cum before she does.

"Cum in me!" She moaned out.

"You want that you fucking slut?" Jason moaned and spanked her arse.

"Yeees!! Fucking cum in my tight, married cunt Master!" Joanne begged, willing to say or do anything to win, "Shove it in my arse!"

"You filthy little whore! You're really that close to cumming?" Jason moaned and laughed back at her.

"Please cum in me!" Joanne moaned and clenched her pussy around him, "Fill me up with your black cum like the filthy cheating whore I am!"

"You're about to cum and lose your last ever chance of freedom!" Jason roared as he hammered deeper and harder into her pussy.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,451 Followers