Joanne's Fall Pt. 09 – The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck.... Please.... Cum in me!" Joanne begged, knowing she was on the verge of cumming.

"What about this you filthy slut!" Jason moaned.

Then suddenly, Joanne felt a finger push knuckle deep into her tight, little arsehole.

"Fuck!!" Joanne moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Jason's finger kept pushing in and out of her arsehole as he fucked her cunt, forcing immense pleasure throughout her body and Joanne knew she was about to lose.

"FUUUUUCCKK NOOOOOOOO!!!!" Joanne screamed at the top of her lungs as her orgasm ripped throughout her body.

"Yes, you fucking whore!" Jason moaned.

"FUUUCKKKK!!!" Joanne kept moaned and panting as her orgasm sent wave after wave of pleasure throughout her.

She felt a second finger slide into her arsehole as her cunt clenched around her Master's big, black cock.

"You're never getting free now!" Jason moaned.

"Noooooooooo!!!" Joanne roared out but it came out as more of a moan. The extra finger in her arse just kept her orgasm going.

"Fuuuckkk yeeesss!!" Jason roared and Joanne then felt his cock erupt inside of her.

"Fuuuckk noooo." Joanne moaned as she felt her pussy getting filled with buckets of her owners cum.

SPANK!

"Good slut," Jason said and then he pulled out of her battered pussy and his fingers left her arsehole. Joanne remained in the same position, panting for air whilst moaning, "You only had to last a few more seconds and you would've been free, there was no way I could've stopped myself cumming then slut."

"Please...." Joanne panted, she felt even more pathetic that she was so close.

SPANK!

"Guess you're going to be my slave forever, shame." Jason laughed.

She heard him leave the room and Joanne just remained perfectly still as tears started to form in her eyes.

Why couldn't I just hold out, I could've been free. I could've finally ended it, but no, I had to cum because I am just a pathetic slut. She thought.

"Alright slut," She heard Jason's voice return, "Get up and go for your date, hope you can still feel my cum leaking out of your cunt when you're with your husband."

Joanne weakly rolled to the side of the bed and stood up. When she looked up she saw Jason smiling back at her.

"Please, please let me go?" She begged in a whisper.

"Oh no, you had your chance," He said, "You know what, I meant it as well. I would've ended this if you didn't cum, but obviously you love it."

Joanne's tears kept pouring down her face with every word that came out of Jason's mouth.

"Right, get out." He said to her.

Joanne embarrassingly got dressed and drove home.

Luckily for her, Freddy wasn't in, so she had a shower to get the smell of cum away from her.

When she started to get dressed Joanne decided to wear one of her sluttier outfits, her reasoning was that if she kept dressing like this then Freddy wouldn't question it.

She put on a baggy top that showed a lot of her cleavage, Joanne's only worry was that it risked her collar bone queen of spades tattoo coming out. However she made a mental note to keep on top of it so it's always covered.

After that she put on a short, black skirt and did her hair and make-up.

Not long after Freddy returned home and went to get dressed.

"Ready?" He asked and came down the stairs, he was dressed in smart trousers and a white shirt.

He's actually tried to look good for me? Joanne thought, surprised since Freddy hasn't put any effort in for years.

"Ready." Joanne said and forced a smile out, although the crushing guilt from knowing that not long ago she was cumming around a big, black cock was engulfing her.

They got into Freddy's car and he started to drive them to the restaurant. It wasn't the best restaurant in the world, but it's been so long since they had been on a date Joanne just enjoyed going out.

"This is nice." Joanne said when they sat down.

"Yes, I've wanted to try here for a while." Freddy said back to her.

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes, that's when Joanne realised how distant they had become with each other.

"So," Joanne said nervously, "Why, the date?"

"What do you mean?" Freddy asked her, as clueless as ever.

"It's just been so long since we've been on a date, why now?" She asked him.

"I felt really bad after what I said to you the other night," Freddy told her and reached across to hold her hand, "I shouldn't have spoken to you like that, you are beautiful and I want you to know that."

"I... I didn't know you thought that." Joanne whispered back to him.

"You didn't? Of course, I think you're beautiful." Freddy told her.

"It's just lately... I don't know, the spark has been gone." Joanne opened up to him.

"I know, I can admit it is mainly my fault." Freddy told her, surprising her with how honest he was being.

"Well, why?" Joanne asked, "Do you still want to be with me?"

"Of course!" Freddy said as though shocked by her question, "We've been married a long time, these things happen and things go a little more boring, it's normal."

"I guess..." Joanne said and just before she went to speak again their waiter appeared.

"Hello, I hope you're both having a good night?" She heard him say.

Joanne looked up and saw a young, attractive man stood there. He wasn't very big, but had a very good looking face. Joanne had been used so much by black men lately she almost forgot that she was attracted to white men as well.

"Great thank you." Freddy replied.

"Can I get you some drinks?" The waiter asked.

"I'll have a wine please." Joanne replied, when she looked up at him she saw that he had a huge grin on his face, but he wasn't looked at her face.

Joanne looked down and realised her tattoo was just about on show, in pure shock she quickly grabbed her top and pulled it up. When she looked over to Freddy his face was locked in the menu and she just thanked her lucky stars that he didn't see it.

"I'll just have a beer." Freddy eventually said.

"I'll be right back." The waiter said, giving Joanne another smile and then walking away.

Oh god, he must've seen my tattoo! Does he know what it means? Joanne thought.

"Ben called me earlier." Freddy then told Joanne and brought her out of her daydreaming.

"Oh, what did he say?" Joanne asked.

"He's going to be a few days later than he thought, apparently there is a party he has to go to." Freddy said with a laugh.

"Classic Ben, I hope he's doing well." Joanne replied.

"I'm sure he is, you know Ben, he fits in anywhere he goes." Freddy replied.

"That's true, we have done well with him haven't we." Joanne said and smiled at her husband.

"We have indeed," Freddy said and kept looking through the menu, "It will be nice having him back for a bit, we should organise some things to do, as a family."

"I love that." Joanne replied.

Every time she smiled and felt happy with her time with Freddy, it was quickly followed by guilt over everything she has done.

After that they ordered their food and had a normal conversation. Joanne found it strange, their marriage for the last few years had felt like they were just living together but had no connection, but tonight, she actually found herself enjoying her time with Freddy.

"You look beautiful tonight by the way." Freddy said to her after their meal had finished.

"Thank you, you look very handsome." Joanne replied with a smile.

"I like your new clothes, very trendy." Freddy said and Joanne laughed at him trying to act like he knows anything about fashion.

The waiter returned after their plates were taken away with the dessert menu's.

"Will you be wanting dessert?" He asked.

"Definitely." Freddy replied and they took the menus.

"I don't know if I will get anything." Joanne told him, "Trying to watch what I eat."

"I can tell you've lost loads of weight lately honey, you deserve a treat." Freddy told her.

"Aww, thank you for noticing." Joanne replied and smiled back to him.

"I mean it, you look great." He replied and held her hand again.

Oh god, if only he knew why I was having to lose this weight! He would hate me! Joanne thought.

Everything started to get a bit too much and Joanne felt herself start to hyperventilate.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." Joanne replied quicky and rushed away so he didn't realise something was wrong.

When she got to the bathroom Joanne started to take deep breathes. She put her hands onto the sink and looked at herself in the mirror.

"How can you do this to him? If he knew how much you've cheated he would leave you straight away." Joanne said to her reflection.

Then, the door opened and when Joanne looked in the mirror to see who it was, her eyes shot wide open to see one of the male waiters slowly walk in.

"W-what are you doing in here? This is the lady's room." Joanne said to him.

She watched the young, black waiter then lock the door to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Joanne asked, she turned around, shocked by one of the staff coming in here.

"My mate saw your tattoo," The young, black waiter said with a smile and took a step closer to her, "I know what you are."

"What?" Joanne said in shock, her mouth hung open as he walked over to her.

"I guess your husband has no idea his wife is a slut for black cock?" The man said as he walked over to her.

"Please, stop. He's just outside." Joanne told him and took a few steps back.

"Don't worry, my mate is keeping him busy, should give us enough time." The black man said and kept advancing to Joanne.

"No," Joanne shot back at him, she kept walking backwards until her back hit the wall, "I don't want to."

"Oh please," The black man said as he grew closer and closer, "I know what that tattoo means, you're open for black cock 24/7."

Oh god please no, what do I do!? Joanne panicked and felt her hyperventilating return.

"Please, stop." Joanne whispered but he kept coming closer and closer.

Suddenly, he lunged forward and his hands landed on Joanne's shoulders and held her against the wall.

"Oh, I know what you want." He said to her with an evil grin, "We should have about ten minutes, get on your knees."

"No, not now!" Joanne told him, hoping he would leave her alone.

"Listen slut, I know what you are, now get on your fucking knees and suck my black cock. Unless you want me to go and tell your husband what that tattoo means?" He threatened.

Oh no! Joanne panicked. How can this be happening now!

"What's it going to be?" He said with a grin.

Joanne looked into his eyes and knew he wasn't joking.

"Please, don't do this." Joanne whispered to him with one last attempt.

"You know you want it slut, now get on your fucking knees." He threatened in a calm yet frightening tone.

Joanne knew she had no choice, this man had no reason not to tell Freddy if she didn't do what he said. She also knew that time was short, so reluctantly, she dropped down onto her knees in the bathroom.

"There we go, we both know you're just a whore for black cock." He said to her.

Joanne wanted to argue, to say anything, but she felt too weak.

She reached up and undid his black trousers, she untucked his white work shirt and pulled his trousers down to unleash his big, black cock.

I can't believe I'm about to do this whilst on my first date in years! Joanne thought.

She reached up and grabbed onto his thick cock, it was so hard and warm in her hand and already leaking precum. She didn't want to waste any time and risk getting caught, so she quickly leant forward and wrapped her lips around his dick.

"Oh yeah, you're a bit older and bigger than most girls I go for, but I couldn't turn down a free fuck whilst I work." He moaned.

"Mmhmm." Joanne moaned back in annoyance as she started to bob up and down on his cock.

After having so much practice lately of sucking big cock, Joanne went straight to deep throating him. She could feel his thick shaft hitting her throat as she forced herself deeper down him.

"Fucking hell... you really are a cock slut." The man moaned.

Joanne tried to ignore him and just kept bobbing up and down on him. She kept her lips sucked tightly around him as she massaged his head with her tongue.

"Fuck, you fucking love it don't you?" He moaned as Joanne gave him a deep, sloppy blowjob.

"Gllg...gllg...gllg..." Joanne made herself gag over and over on his cock, but made sure not to do it enough so spit would pour down her chin and ruin her make up.

"Alright, enough foreplay." He moaned and grabbed Joanne's head and pulled her to her feet.

"W-what are you doing?" Joanne asked him.

"Sit on the sink, I need to get in that white cunt of yours." He ordered her.

"Please, I can just suck your dick?" Joanne asked, knowing she would feel even worse if she let him fuck her.

"Dirty little bitch," He said with a laugh, "But no, I'm fucking you."

Joanne wanted to argue, but she didn't want to make this last any longer than she had to. So against her will, she at up on the sink and spread her thick thighs.

He moved in between her legs and held his thick cock at her, he didn't even pull her thong down, instead he just pulled it to one side and shoved his entire cock into her pussy.

"Fuuuck!" Joanne grunted at the surprise of being filled so quickly.

"Fuck you're tight for a slut." He moaned.

"Just fuck me!" Joanne said to him, wanting this to be over as quick as possible.

Suddenly his hand gripped at Joanne's throat and choked her hard.

"That's it you little whore, take this black cock as your husband waits outside." He moaned as he thrust his cock in and out of Joanne's pussy.

She wasn't horny when this started, but when he grabbed onto her throat she felt her pussy start to get wetter and wetter around his cock.

"Fuuuckk." Joanne whimpered out.

His grip tightened around her throat as he fucked her harder and harder. Joanne couldn't help but start to feel pleasure from his fucking. He thick legs lifted and wrapped around his waist and pulled him in deeper.

"Oh yeah, you love black dick don't you?" The waiter moaned.

"Yyeess..." Joanne moaned back, wanting to say anything to make him cum quicker.

"You're stupid husband outside waiting for you as his wife is in here getting railed by black cock, so fucking pathetic." He moaned over and over as he kept fucking her.

Joanne couldn't fight it, something about his words and the fucking was turned her on more and more.

"Fuck... fuck me.... fuck me..." Joanne moaned, his balls kept hitting her at every thrust.

"You love it don't you?" He moaned and gripped her throat tighter.

"Yeess, fuck my fucking cunt!" Joanne moaned back, she didn't know if it was to make him quicker or because she was enjoying it.

Over and over she felt his big, black cock hammer in and out of her tight, soaked pussy. Each time he went fully in it felt like her insides were completely filled.

"Fuck... fuck.... Fuckk..." Joanne moaned over and over as he kept fucking her.

"I'm about to cum slut." The waiter moaned.

"Fuck! Not in me!" Joanne moaned back in panic, but also disappointed that this was about to end.

"Where do you want it then?" He moaned back but kept hammering into her.

"In my mouth!" Joanne moaned back, knowing it would be better to swallow than have his cum leaking out of her all night.

"Fuck, get on your knees!" He moaned and pulled back.

As soon as his cock was gone from her pussy Joanne felt empty and disappointed. But she quickly got onto her knees and wrapped her lips around his thick, pulsating cock.

"Fuuuuucckkk!!" He grunted and immediately started to fire cum in her mouth.

"Mmmm!" Joanne instinctively moaned at the delicious taste of cum filled her senses.

Joanne kept sucking and swallowing down every last drop of his cum as he kept filled her mouth up. Even after he had finished Joanne was lost in a daze and kept sucking his cock and milking him.

"Fuck, that was great." He said and pulled his mouth away.

Joanne wiped her mouth and stood up then pulled her skirt down so it was back to normal.

"Give me your phone." He then ordered.

"W-why?" Joanne asked, definitely not wanting to give this stranger her phone.

"I'm getting your number, my mate who's been distracting your husband deserves some compensation. Also, I want to use you again." He told her.

"Please, this was only one time." Joanne begged him.

"Listen you fucking whore," He said and suddenly his grip returned to Joanne's throat and put the fear of god into her, "You're going to give me your number and I will use you whenever I fucking want, or I'll go out there now and tell your husband what we've just done!"

"O.... okay." Joanne managed to whimper out as his choking tightened and Joanne panicked over what he would do.

As he still held onto her, Joanne got her bag and handed him her phone.

"Good girl." He said and Joanne watched in silence as he took her phone number and then handed the phone back.

Joanne was looking in the mirror and was just grateful there were no marks from him choking her.

"My mate will want his soon, we will give you a call whenever we want a go." The waiter told her.

Joanne wanted to say something back, but she just felt too defeated and humiliated.

"Get back to your husband now then, cheating slut." The waiter said.

I can't believe I just did that, but why am I still so horny! Joanne thought.

She made herself look more presentable and then went back to her table. When she walked back she saw the white waiter that was serving them before still talking to Freddy.

"Hey." Joanne whispered and sat down, the taste of cum still in her mouth.

"You were gone a while, everything okay?" Freddy asked her.

"Yeah, sorry." Joanne replied.

She looked up at the waiter who was just giving her a knowing smile.

"You sure you don't want dessert?" Freddy asked.

"I'm sure." Joanne whispered back to him.

"I guess you're too full." The waiter said as a joke.

Joanne shot him an evil stare and then looked back to Freddy.

"Let's just get the bill and go." She replied.

Within twenty minutes they had paid the bill and went back home. The entire drive was silent, Joanne just stared out of the window whilst chastising herself.

This was such a lovely date, and I had to ruin it by being a fucking slut! Freddy was being so nice, then I went and got fucked in the toilet! What's wrong with me! She thought to herself.

When Freddy pulled up outside of their house, Joanne quietly got out and went into the house.

"That was a good night." Freddy said when he closed the door.

Pull yourself together Joanne, he can't know something is wrong! Joanne said to herself.

"Yeah, thank you, I had a great time." Joanne replied and walked over to hug her husband.

The only thing bothering her was the feel of her freshly fucked pussy between her legs as she hugged her husband.

To her surprise, Freddy kept her held in the hug, he slowly pulled away and stared into Joanne's eyes. For the first time in years, she felt a warm embrace by her husband. In even more of a shock, he slowly leant forward and kissed her.

They had shared nothing more than a peck for years, but Joanne felt her mouth open and Freddy's tongue moved inside.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned as she slowly and passionately made out with her husband.

After a few seconds of their tongues running against each other, Joanne suddenly filled with panic, praying to god that he can't taste the cum in her mouth from the waiter.

She quickly broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

Yeah, you're probably tasting another man's cum on my tongue. Joanne thought in shame.

"Let's go to bed." She whispered to him and Freddy let out a big smile.