Joanne's Fall Pt. 09 – The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ever so slowly walked up stairs and into their bedroom.

As Freddy went to sit down on the bed, Joanne couldn't help but think of the times she had been fucked on that bed by other men.

Before she could do anything, Freddy stood up and kissed Joanne again.

"Mmm." Joanne moaned again as she made out with him, but she didn't want to risk him recognising the taste in her mouth.

"Sit down." She whispered to him.

"Okay." He said with a smile.

Then, Joanne slowly sunk to her knees.

"What are you doing?" He asked her.

"I'm giving you a treat." Joanne whispered to him.

"Oh god, great." Freddy replied.

It had been a long, long time since Joanne had given Freddy a blowjob so she was sure he was very surprised by it!

Joanne got between his legs and started to undo his trousers, when she pulled them off, she looked up at his hard, cock. As much as Joanne tried to fight it, her main feeling was.... disappointed. She had grown so used to big, black cocks lately that seeing Freddy's made his cock look small. In fact, he was average size, just not as big as others.

Then, for the first time in years, Joanne opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around her husband's cock.

"Oh god... oh god... oh god..." Freddy panted.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned back to him, slowly dragging her lips up and down his hard cock.

"That's so good." He moaned back to her.

She started to swirl her wet tongue all around his head, tasting his precum as she bobbed up and down. She was still horny from the quick fuck earlier and wanted to give her husband a great blowjob.

"Oh my god, Joanne.... I forgot what that was like." He moaned.

"Mmm." Joanne moaned back to him.

She opened her mouth a little and pushed herself deeper on his cock. When she felt him hit her throat, she kept pushing and pushing. She could feel his cock start to slide down her throat as it wrapped around his shaft.

"Oooooh god! How are you doing that?" He moaned back to her.

Joanne had forgotten that before her recent exploits, she was probably quiet timid with him in the bedroom but she had just gone straight to her slut mode.

She didn't want to raise any questions, but she was too horny and thinking with her wet pussy,

"Mmmm!" She moaned and kept bobbing up and down his entire cock.

She felt his balls touching her chin as she dragged her tongue all around his shaft.

"Oh god, Joanne.... That's amazing." He panted over and over.

"Mm...mmmm...mmm..." Joanne moaned as she bobbed up and down.

She could hear Freddy's breathing get louder and she knew it wouldn't be long until he came.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum." He moaned.

"Mmmm!" Joanne moaned back to let him know she will swallow, something she never used to do with him.

"Oooooohhhh!" He moaned and Joanne felt the first few strikes of his cum land in her mouth.

Like the good slut she had become she eagerly swallowed down every drop and kept sucking his cock until he started to go soft in her mouth.

"Oh god, Joanne, that was so good." Freddy panted out.

Joanne pulled back and wiped her mouth.

"It's definitely been a while." She whispered to him.

"Why don't you lie down and I'll return the favour?" Freddy said to her.

Joanne smiled and stood up, just as she went to pull her skirt down her mind got a hard shock of reality.

Oh fuck, my "Yes, Master." Tattoo! If he sees that I'm fucked! She thought.

"That was just a nice little treat for you, don't worry about returning the favour." Joanne said to him and leant down to give him a quick kiss.

"Are you sure?" He asked, "I don't mind."

"It's okay, maybe another night." She told him and rushed herself to the bathroom.

When she got here, she was nearly passing out from breathing so heavily.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What am I going to do? He can never see me naked again?! That was fine before, but now, he wants to do stuff with me! What can I do?! She panicked.

After a few minutes, Joanne returned to the bedroom to find Freddy already fast asleep. She was grateful as she managed to get changed without him seeing her tattoo's or piercing.

When she got to bed, Joanne struggled to sleep. A mix of pure guilt from what she's doing to Freddy, to feeling horny as fuck.

The next morning Joanne woke up and Freddy had already left for work, to her surprise he left a little note on the pillow next to her.

"Thank you for last night, I love you so much."

When Joanne read it she felt like her heart was breaking. Although that was cut short by her phone starting to ring. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey, is that the married slut from the restaurant last night?" She heard someone say.

"Who is this?!" Joanne shot back.

"It's Neil, I was your waiter. My mate said to call you to repay me for keeping your husband distracted." He told her.

"No, please leave me alone and don't call me again!" Joanne shouted at him.

"Listen here you stupid slut!" He shot back and Joanne's heart felt like it stopped in shock, "I got your husbands details whilst you were getting fucked in the bathroom, seems he wanted me to send him details about getting you a wine tasting evening as a present."

"What?!" Joanne said back, both shocked by what she just heard and also the fact that Freddy really was trying to put more effort in.

"That's right, so unless you want me to tell him what you got up to and send him the CCTV footage of my mate going into the bathroom and then you coming out freshly fucked, you're going to do what I say!" He told her.

Oh god no, not another one! Joanne panicked.

"W-what do you want?" Joanne asked him.

"That's better, I have your address, I'll be around in an hour." He told her.

"Please not my house." Joanne begged.

"Shut the fuck up, I'll see you soon." He replied and then hung up the phone.

Joanne threw her phone down and found herself in frenzy. She was panicking over what she was going to do. The thought of having another person blackmailing her made everything ten times worse!

She grabbed her phone and prepared to call Jason to see what he could do, but feared he wouldn't help at all and decided against it.

She just kept pacing around her house until she saw a car pull up outside.

The attractive, young waiter from the night before walked up her drive. Joanne had a look and feared that some of her neighbours might see him.

When he rung the door bell Joanne had to take a deep breath before answering it.

"Hey bitch." He said when she opened the door.

"Please, I don't want this." Joanne told him as she kept the door only slightly open.

"Oh shut up, my mate told me what you were like, you're just a whore for cock." He said and pushed the door harshly so it opened and Joanne nearly fell back.

"Stop! Please just get out!" Joanne said and tried to back away from him.

"No chance, you think I'm missing out on the chance to fuck a whore like you." He said and lunged for Joanne.

Before she could react he grabbed onto her wrist and held her tight so it hurt.

"Let me go! You're hurting me!" Joanne shouted.

"Oh, you just wait." He said and dragged her into the living room.

Joanne looked and realised the front door had closed on it's own, even if she shouted for help she knew no one would hear her.

With a hard push, Neil threw Joanne onto the sofa. She span around and her hair got in her face but she managed to see him marching over to her.

"No! Leave me alone!" Joanne shouted and stood up, but she was quickly met with his hand on her head and pushed her back down.

"Don't worry, I'm sure a whore like you will enjoy this as much as I will" he said, and started to undo his trousers.

"No! Get out of my house!" Joanne shouted.

SLAP!

Joanne's entire body froze in fear when she felt a hard strike across her face.

"Listen slut," He said and leaned in close to her, his hand reaching and gripping her throat, "I'm about to fuck the shit out of you, whether you want to or not."

"Plleeaseee.." Joanne croaked as he choked her hard.

As he held her throat he managed to undo his trousers and pull them down so his big, hard, white cock sprung free.

She felt his hand leave her throat but then he gripped her hair hard and pulled her face to his cock. She felt it hitting all over her face but she was adamant to keep her lips closed.

"Open up you stupid slut!" He shouted.

"No!" Joanne shouted and tried to shake her head but he held her hair tight.

Then, she watched him slowly come down to eye level and stare at her with pure hunger in his eyes.

SLAP!

His hand struck her face again but this time he hold onto her after the hit. Joanne's face burnt and she felt tears start to come down her face.

"Now, open your mouth and suck my cock like the cheating whore you are." He grunted at her.

"Please, don't." Joanne whimpered out.

He didn't listen and stood up so his cock was in her face yet again.

"Open up, now!" He ordered.

Joanne's eyes darted all around the room, trying to think of some way out but she couldn't think of one. She knew there was no other option. Against every instinct in her body, Joanne slowly opened her mouth.

Even when she opened up a little, Neil shoved his cock into her mouth and pushed it balls deep down her throat.

"Glllggg!!" She gagged from the sudden intrusion down her throat.

"Oh yeah, Dwayne told me you could deep throat!" He moaned and started to fuck her face without any sympathy.

"Gllugg....gllugg...glugg..glllg...glllggg!" Joanne gagged over and over as her roughly fucked her face over and over.

His balls kept slapping against her chin as his cock went all the way down her throat.

Joanne could feel herself gagging and her spit pouring out of her mouth and down her chin.

"Oh yeah, take that cock bitch." Neil moaned.

Suddenly he pulled his cock back and Joanne gasped for air, followed by a ton of spit pouring down her chin.

Neil leant down and Joanne felt him spit onto her face.

"Filthy little slag." Neil said.

He gripped her hair and pulled her over, Joanne felt like he ripped the hair from her head but her body just flopped and let him do it.

She felt him grip her jogging bottoms and yank them down so her arse and pussy were exposed.

Joanne tried to think of anything else, to not feel what was about to happen to her.

"Fucking hell, you really are a slut, look at your tattoo." Neil said with a laugh when he pulled her top up and revealed her back tattoo.

SPANK!

"Oh yeah, I'm going to enjoy this." He moaned.

"Urggghh!!" Joanne grunted when he slid his entire cock balls deep into her pussy.

"Fuck you're tight!" He moaned.

In an instant he was hammering in and out of her pussy with his big, thick white cock. Joanne could feel his balls hitting her at every thrust and felt like his cock was in her stomach it was that deep.

She felt him rip her top off over her head and his hands reach around and grabbed both of her big tits.

"I was staring at these all fucking night!" Neil moaned as he fucked her, "Oh and a piercing."

Suddenly he twisted her nipple piercing and Joanne let out a shriek of pain.

"Fuuckk!!" Joanne grunted out.

"Oh yeah, so fucking good!" Neil moaned as he kept fucking her and mauling at her tits.

"Stop... please stop..." Joanne panted out.

SPANK!

"Take it you dirty old whore!" Neil moaned, "Look at you, getting wet over this!"

No! I'm not enjoying this!! Joanne shouted in her head.

"What a fucking slag, getting fucking turned on by me shoving my cock in you!" Neil mocked and spanked her hard enough that she let out another squeal.

"Fuck... fuck... please... stop..." Joanne moaned, hating that she was finding some sick and twisted pleasure from him forcing himself in her.

Her entire body was rocking back and forth as he fucked her hard, she could feel her tits and belly bouncing around as his cock destroyed her cunt.

"Mmm look at that tight little arsehole just asking to get stretched." Neil then said and Joanne's eyes shot wide open in fear.

"No! Please! Just fuck my pussy!" She begged.

"Oh, I already told you," Neil said with a laugh, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you!"

Without any warm up, Joanne felt him quickly pull out of her drenched pussy and then shove his entire cock inside of her arsehole.

"FUUUUCCCCKKK!!" Joanne screamed out when her arsehole got ripped open by his thick cock going balls deep inside of her, "GET OUT!!!"

SPANK!

"Such a fucking tight arse!" Neil laughed, "Look at it stretching around my cock!"

Joanne's arsehole felt like it was pulsating around his thick shaft, it felt so unnaturally and painfully stretched as he held himself inside of her.

"Fuck, that hurts!" Joanne shouted back at him.

SPANK!

"Fucking good!" Neil shouted.

Then she felt him pulling his cock out of her arse, just to slam it back inside of her.

"Urgh!" Joanne grunted from his thrust.

He started to fuck her arsehole after that, she could feel every single of his cock filling her up and stretching her poor little hole as he fucked her faster and faster.

"I can't believe your husband doesn't know what a whore you are!" Neil moaned as he fucked her.

Joanne's arsehole clenched around his cock and to add more humiliation she started to let out little moans of pleasure.

"I bet you've taken so many cocks behind his back!" Neil moaned, "Poor guy, doesn't realise you're cheating on him!"

"Please.... Stop..." Joanne moaned as pleasure started to take her over.

Suddenly he grabbed her hair and yanked her head back again.

"Ow FUCK!" Joanne moaned in pain.

"Beg me to fuck your arsehole like the whore you are or I'll wait until Freddy is back to catch you with my big cock in your arsehole!" Neil ordered her.

"Fuck!!" Joanne shouted out in pain, "Please!!! Please fuck my whore arsehole with your big cock!!"

Joanne hated how the words made her pussy twitch with pleasure.

"Because you're a cheating whore?!" Neil moaned as he kept fucking her whilst pulling her hair back.

"Because I'm a cheating whore!! I'm a pathetic, useless slut!!!" Joanne moaned as his fucking felt better and better.

"Oh yeah, me and my mates are going to be fucking you all the time you fucking slag!" Neil moaned.

Joanne could see her situation getting worse and worse, but his cock destroying her arsehole just kept feeling better.

"Fuck.... No... fuck..." Joanne moaned as her arsehole clenched around him over and over.

"Are you about to cum from me fucking your arse?!" Neil laughed at her.

"Nooooo!" Joanne moaned as she realised, she was on the verge of doing just that.

Neil stopped talking, only loud grunts coming from his mouth as he fucked her tight little arsehole over and over.

He would change from yanking her hair to grabbing her thick arse cheeks and slapping them.

"Fuck.... Fuck... oh fuck..." Joanne moaned and realised she was about to cum, which just humiliated her further.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCK MY AARRSEEHOOLLLEEEEEE!!!!" She screamed out as her entire body felt like it was exploding around his big, white cock!!

"Fucckingg whoooreee!!!" Neil roared out and Joanne felt him cumming inside of her arse.

"FUUCKK YOOUUUUU!!!" Joanne roared out in pure pleasure as her orgasm kept hitting her with wave after wave of pleasure from him fucking her arsehole.

Neil kept hammering into her little arse until he drained every last drop of cum from his balls into her. Joanne's arsehole instinctively clenched around him, milking all of his cum that filled her bowels.

"Come here you fucking slut." She heard Neil say.

Suddenly he ripped his cock from her battered and gaped arsehole, feeling his cum instantly pour out of her.

Then he grabbed her head and threw her around so she was sitting on the sofa and looking at him.

Without letting go of her hair, Neil pulled her forward and shoved his sticky cock into her mouth. Joanne could just taste his cum all over his dick that was just in her arse.

"Oh yeah, clean the cock that just fucked your arsehole!" Neil moaned.

He didn't give Joanne much chance to suck his dick, instead her kept fucking her mouth with his cock until it started to go soft.

When he pulled out, he wiped his sticky cock all over her face, just adding to her shame.

"Fuck that was good," Neil said and took a step back before pulling his trousers up, "I'll be back soon."

"Please don't." Joanne panted out, coming down from her orgasm but in pain from the harsh fucking.

SLAP!

Her body jumped again when he struck her.

"Don't ever talk back to me like that again, if I want to bring around an entire group of mates to take turns on your arsehole you'll do it. Understand?" Neil threatened her.

Joanne was in fear after he struck her again.

"Y-yes, sir." Joanne whispered to him, just wanting him to leave her alone.

"Good bitch, say hi to your pathetic husband from me." Neil said and then left.

Joanne just remained on her sofa, cum leaking out of her arse, and onto the chair as she burst into tears.

What the fuck?!! Joanne screamed in her head, Why did I cum! He just forced that on me! What the fuck is wrong with me!!!!!