Joanne's Fall Pt. 11 – Basement Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finger that arsehole!" One lad shouted.

Joanne's hands were completely covered in lube, with her left hand she grabbed the bottom of her arse cheek and pulled it to one side. Then, her right hand went below her pussy and she easily slid her middle finger knuckle deep into her arse.

Fuuuckk! Joanne thought when she held her knuckle fully in her, No, you do not like this!

"That's it you fucking whore! Finger that shit hole!" Neil shouted.

Joanne started to push her finger in and out of her arse. With how much anal she did with Jason last week her arsehole had loosened and it was easy for her to push it in and out.

"Now a second one!" One lad shouted.

Joanne sighed and then pushed a second lubed up finger into her arsehole. It was tight but still easy enough to finger herself. What she hated more was that she actually enjoyed the feeling of her two slick fingers pushing in and out of her tight hole.

Oh god, how can I enjoy anal now! She thought, considering a few weeks ago she had never played with her arse before.

She kept pumping the two fingers in and out of her arse faster and faster.

"A third!!!" One shouted.

Joanne sighed again, however she knew if she was somehow going to fit that fat dildo in her arse she needed to get ready.

She pushed a third finger inside of her, she felt the rim of her arsehole wrapping around all three fingers as she pushed it deeper and deeper.

She thought back for a second of when Claire fisted her.

"Ooohh!" Joanne accidentally moaned when she got all three fingers knuckle deep inside of her.

"What an absolute whore!" One man laughed.

"Imagine what a pathetic, bitch husband she must have to not know what a whore his wife is!" Neil then laughed.

Joanne felt even more shame, that they were mocking Freddy, who had done nothing wrong.

I wonder what Freddy and Tom are doing now, as I sit here fingering my arse in front of 5 lads. Joanne thought.

She was humiliated, ashamed of herself. Even with all of this shame, she kept doing as she was told and stretched her arsehole with her three fingers.

"Fuck this whore has me horny," One lad said and stood, "Think I need a quick blowjob before we get started."

Joanne looked as he went to undo his belt, she knew she was going to have to get fucked by all of these men, she just didn't want to.

"Wait!" Neil shouted, "You don't want your face in the shot."

In the shot? Joanne thought.

"Oh yeah, good thinking." He said and sat back down.

Shot? What shot?! Joanne thought and looked around the room.

"What do you mean, shot?" Joanne then asked.

"You dumb bitch," Neil said with a laugh, "We're filming you, I don't want to forget this."

"No!" Joanne said and suddenly her fingers were out of her arse, "You are not filming me!"

She went to stand up, but before she got to her feet Neil had charged over to her.

SLAP!

He struck her hard across her face and Joanne fell back down. Her face stung and burnt and she clutched onto it in shock.

"You will do whatever I fucking tell you to!" Neil shouted.

She looked up at him, standing over her and filling her with fear of what he would do.

"Please, don't hurt me." Joanne cried out.

"Then do as you're fucking told!" Neil said and raised his hand again in a threatening manner.

"Okay!" She shouted back, "I'll do it, please."

"Good girl," Neil said and then sat back down, "Warm up is over, get that dildo in your arse."

This is going to hurt. Joanne thought to herself.

She looked around to find the camera but couldn't see one, although she knew that they already had clear footage of her fingering her arse on the floor. It was already too late.

She stood up and moved over the dildo, trying to think of the best way to get her arse open to take the fake cock.

She decided to kneel over it, the lads were still mocking her as she did so. She reached back and grabbed the well lubed up dildo, the with one hand she pulled her arse cheeks apart.

It's so thick, it's going to rip me in two. Joanne thought.

As she lowered herself, she felt the head of the dildo press against her well lubed up arsehole. Even when she put a little pressure on it, she could tell it was too thick and was not going to go in her easily.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Neil shouted.

Come on, deep breaths. Joanne thought to herself.

She held the head against her hole, gritted her teeth and held it firmly as she attempted to sit down on it. She kept pushing and pushing but it just didn't want to go, it was too fucking thick.

"If that's not in you in 5 seconds then I'm putting it in you." Neil said.

Just do it. She thought.

Holding it tight against her, Joanne did one quick, hard push down.

"FUUUCCKK!!!" She screamed out as the head of the cock stretched her poor arsehole wider than ever before, so unnaturally wide that Joanne felt like she was being ripped open.

"Fucking slag!" One lad shouted.

"OH, MY FUCCK!!" Joanne shouted again in pain, "My fucking arse! It's too thick!"

She instinctively went to lift herself off of it but was stopped by Neil's angered voice.

"If that dildo leaves your arse, you will regret it." He warned her.

Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck it burns! Joanne thought to herself.

It was stinging, burning, stretching her wide open! She was taking deep breathes, reminding of what it was like to give birth.

"Take it deeper!" One lad shouted.

Joanne took a deep breath and tried to relax herself as she start to lower herself a little more onto the giant dildo. It felt like her arsehole was stretching wide open around it as she felt it go deeper inside of her.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." She panted over and over as she felt inch by inch completely fill her bowels. Never in her life had she ever felt so filled.

"Oi slut!" One lad shouted, Joanne opened her eyes just in time to see him throw his beer over her face.

"Fuck!" Joanne grunted as her hair and face got soaked in beer, only to feel it drip down onto her big tits.

These lads wanted to humiliate her and they were doing a good job of it. Joanne felt like a worthless piece of shit, her arsehole utterly stretched and soaking wet from beer.

"Keep taking it!" Neil shouted at her.

Joanne kept forcing herself deeper down onto the dildo. Her arsehole still burnt, but the stinging feeling was slowly fading.

"Oh fuck.... Fuck... to big.... To fucking big..." Joanne grunted as she kept taking the dildo in her arsehole.

"Fuck!" She grunted again when another load of beer was thrown over her face.

Why are they fucking doing this to me?! Joanne screamed in her head as she felt worse than ever.

She took another inch of the dildo and felt the cold floor touching her arse cheeks. She couldn't believe it, but the entire, giant dildo was inside of her arse. She felt like she could feel it all the way in her stomach.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkk!!" She screamed as loud as possible.

Her knees that rested on the floor were quivering and her breathing was sporadic as she tried to control herself.

"What a pathetic fucking whore!" One of the lads shouted.

Joanne's mouth hung wide open as she gasped for air, beer dripped down her face and onto her naked body as her arsehole clenched around the massive dildo that filled her insides.

"Now," Neil said, "Start riding it."

Joanne knew there was no point in fighting it, so she slowly started to lift up and feel the dildo leaving her bowels. She got about half way up when she started to push back down on it.

"Urgh!" She grunted when she took the full thing in her again.

It was only a month or so ago when her arse was completely virgin, and now she had a giant dildo stretching her beyond belief.

She slowly started to lift herself and lower herself again and again on the dildo. The stretching feeling remained a constant but the pain was fading.

It felt as though her arse was getting used to being so full but she still found it hard to catch her breath.

"Look at the slag go!" One lad shouted.

Joanne was riding the dildo faster and faster, properly fucking herself in the arse with this giant toy.

"Fuck... fuck.... Fuck..." Joanne moaned as she rode it faster and faster.

She couldn't actually believe that she was able to take such a thick toy so well, but her arse was clenching around it and taking it like a pro.

"Now rub your clit!" Neil ordered.

Joanne hated how much she seemed to enjoy anal, even with the pure humiliation of what they were doing to her, her body was reacting to the arse fucking in a positive way.

"Please... no..." Joanne panted, not wanting to be humiliated more by cumming in front of these boys.

"Do it now, you fucking cunt!" Neil ordered.

"Fuuuuucckk!" Joanne moaned out as she impaled herself on the fake cock harder and harder.

She moved so that her feet were flat on the ground, her arse was directly over the dildo as she lowered herself on it and lifted herself up. Fucking herself faster and deeper.

As she did this she moved one hand to her throbbing clit and her legs started to twitch even harder.

"Oooh fuck!" She moaned.

"That dirty little whore enjoys this!" One of the lads shouted and mocked Joanne.

"I'm.... not...." Joanne moaned as she rubbed her clit and destroyed her arse with the dildo.

"Well, you're going to make yourself cum, cunt." Neil shouted at her.

"Oh... oh... oh.... Fuck... me..." Joanne moaned louder and louder.

Her clit was throbbing as her arsehole engulfed the thick fucking dildo over and over. She was so fucking embarrassed that she was actually going to cum in front of these men like this.

I fucking hate myself! Why am I such a pathetic, worthless bitch! She thought.

As she rubbed her clit she felt her orgasm start to grow, with every fibre of her body she didn't want to cum, but she knew she was going to.

"Oh fuck.... Oh fuck.... Fuuuckk!" Joanne moaned louder as her orgasm grew.

Her legs started to shake uncontrollably as her orgasm stuck her. Her tight arsehole clenched around the dildo and her legs gave way. Joanne fell and took the entire dildo deep in her fucking arsehole.

"FUUUUUUUUCCKKK MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" She screamed as she was impaled on the dildo and still rubbing her swollen clit.

As she was cumming another beer was thrown over her, adding to her humiliation.

"Fuuuucckk!" She moaned again as her orgasm slowly came to an end.

"Right, that's enough for the filming," Neil said and walked over to Joanne who's body was trembling, "Time to put your mouth to work."

Joanne's vision was blurry from her orgasm, but she felt him grip her hair and yank her up. With the dildo still all the way in her bowels she felt a hard cock suddenly shoved down her throat.

"Gllug.... gllug....glllgg...glluggg..." Joanne gagged over and over as he roughly fucked her face without any compassion.

His balls slapped against her chin as he thrusted his cock all the way down her throat. In a matter of seconds her spit was pouring down her chin, mixing in with the beer that was poured over her.

She was gagging and coughing at every fuck, she felt completely helpless and weak as he roughly used her throat with his thick cock.

He then pulled out but kept a hard grip on her hair. Joanne gasped for air and a pile of spit fell down her chin and onto her tits.

"Urrrhhh!" She grunted as her throat and arse were in pain.

SLAP!

Neil struck her and then shoved his cock back into her throat.

"That's it you worthless piece of shit." He moaned as he fucked her throat.

Joanne could still feel her insides filled with the dildo as he fucked her throat without mercy.

Then once again he pulled out and a pile of spit fell down her chin. He released her hair and Joanne fell back, feeling the dildo go even deep in her poor, battered arsehole.

"Please... no more." She whimpered out.

She rolled to the side and felt the giant dildo eventually slide out of her stretched arsehole.

"We aren't nearly done with you yet, whore." Neil said.

Joanne rolled back and saw three of them walking over to her, now with all of their cocks out.

"No, please. Stop!" She shouted.

Suddenly two of the lads grabbed her arms and pulled her to her feet.

"Stop! Get off me!" She shouted and tried to fight them, but she felt too weak.

"Shut the fuck up whore!" Neil shouted.

"No! Get off mgghhhhhh!" Joanne screamed but suddenly Neil shoved what she realised was his boxers into her mouth.

With his fingers her pushed it fully into her mouth, stopping her from making any recognisable sounds.

The two lads kept hold of her as she watched Neil walk to the side of the room and then back again, this time, with duct tape in his hands.

"This should keep the bitch quiet." He said with an evil grin.

"HHggmmmm!" Joanne tried to argue but then she felt him harshly stick a strip of duct tape over her mouth, "Hhhrmm." She moaned into it, but she couldn't make out anything other than grunts.

"Now, are you going to be a good whore?" Neil said to her, holding her face in his hands.

Joanne was completely helpless, she knew she was at their mercy and just hoped they wouldn't do anything worse.

"Well?" He said to her.

Joanne felt a single tear run down her cheek.

"Hmm." She weakly grunted and nodded her head.

"Good girl." He said and took a step back.

Joanne watched him sit on the sofa and then the two lads holding her arms let her go.

"Come ride me." He ordered.

"Hmhmm." Joanne moaned through the duct tape.

She walked over to him and put her legs either side, grabbing his cock she aimed it with her annoyingly dripping wet pussy.

I'm so fucking disgusting, how could I actually cum doing this. She thought.

"Not your cunt, your arsehole!" Neil ordered.

"Mhmhm." Joanne grunted and moved his cock to her well and truly gaped arsehole.

She pushed herself down on his cock and felt it go inside of her. She was slightly grateful that due to the giant dildo that was in her arse she could take him with ease.

She started to ride his cock, hoping that if she could get them to cum quickly then this would be over.

"Oh yeah, still nice and tight even after that giant dildo." Neil moaned.

Joanne's hands were either side of his head as she fucked herself with his cock.

"Hghmm... hhgmm..." She couldn't stop herself from moaning from the arse fucking.

How can I enjoy anal, especially like this. I'm so pathetic. She thought as she lifted her arse up and down on his cock.

"Turn around and face everyone as you ride my cock." He ordered.

Joanne did as she was told, hating that she could see everyone watching her as she took this cock in her arse.

After a few minutes, Neil wrapped his arms around Joanne and pulled her body close to his.

"Hmmmh?" She moaned into the duct tape.

"Let's see how you take two cocks in your arse at once." He said with a chuckle.

"HHMMM?!" She screamed and shook her head as another lad approached her.

"Shut the fuck up cunt and take it!" Neil shouted at her.

"Hmmhmm! Hmmhhmmm!" She moaned into the duct tape and pleaded with her eyes to the man getting close to her.

Yet, he did nothing. He lined his cock up next to Neil's and started to put pressure on her arsehole.

"Hhmmmmmmm!!!" She screamed again as he started to push.

She felt her poor arsehole stretch again as the head of this second cock forced it's way inside of her.

She couldn't help but watch as the cock started to disappear into her arsehole that stretched around it, so unnaturally stretched. Her thick legs were being held in the air as he pushed deeper and deeper inside of her.

"HHHHHGMMMMMM! She screamed into the duct tape as he finally went balls deep into her.

THERE'S TWO FUCKING COCKS IN MY ARSEHOLE!!!! Joanne screamed in her head.

"Fucking hell! I didn't think she could actually take it! She really is a whore!" Neil laughed at her.

"Hhhhmmmm!!! Hhhhmmmmm!!" Joanne moaned into the duct tape.

Her mouth felt dry with Neil's boxers shoved inside of it and she had to take deep breaths just using her nose. She felt like she could pass out at any moment with these two cocks destroying her arsehole.

The man stood up started to move his cock in and out of Joanne's arse. She felt so unnaturally stretched around his cock and she hated the way all of the lads were smiling and laughing at her.

"Dirty fucking whore!" One of them said.

"I can't believe she's married, I bet her husband is a pathetic little bitch!" Another laughed.

Joanne hated what they were saying about Freddy, but she couldn't do anything right now.

She just stayed in that position and watched as her arsehole was getting fucked by two cocks. Neil started to thrust from under her and both cocks were stretching her beyond belief.

"Hmm.... Hhgmm... hhhmmggfff." Joanne grunted over and over as her arsehole was getting battered.

What she hated most, was that her body was starting to get pleasure from this.

No! Please god no! I'm not like this! I don't want this!!! She screamed in her head.

The two men kept fucking her arse harder and harder and Joanne's muffled moaning grew louder and louder.

"I think the whore is going to cum!" The man stood up fucking her laughed out.

She pleaded with her eyes at him and shook her head, hoping he would take mercy on her.

"Dirty little slag!" He laughed in her face.

"Hhhhmmm.... Hhmmm.. hhhhggmmm!" Joanne moaned over and over as he kept fucking her and her anal orgasm grew.

"Oh yeah, that's it you pathetic fucking cunt. Cum with two cocks in your arse!" He said to her and gripped her throat with his hand.

"HHHHHHGGGMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" Joanne screamed into the gag and duct tape and her body started to shake uncontrollably. Her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks and her arse clenched around both of the cocks.

"Oooooh fuuucckk!!" The man standing up fucking her moaned and Joanne knew he was cumming inside of her arse.

"Fuck yes!!" Neil then moaned and Joanne realised that both were cumming at the same time.

The feel of their hot, sticky cum filling her arsehole just made her humiliating orgasm keep going.

"Hhhgmmm... hhhmmmmmm.... Hhgmmfmfff.." She moaned through the gag as her orgasm kept her body trembling.

"Fucking hell, that was good." One of them said.

Suddenly Joanne was pushed onto her side and both cocks left her burning, stretching arsehole. She could feel cum leaking out of her gaped hole.

"Right, over here bitch." She heard Neil say, but Joanne was too weak and broken to do anything.

She felt some hands on her and guide her across the basement. Before she knew what was happening, she was lay on top of the leather BDSM bench that she saw before.

Her arms and legs were put onto the rests and she felt the leather straps tightly tie her to it. Joanne then tried to move but they were so tight she couldn't move an inch.

At first Joanne panicked about cutting off blood circulation, then she panicked over what they were going to do to her in this position.

Her face was in the hole at the top of the bench and all she could see was the ground. She tried to lift it up but then a leather strap was tied around it and she was forced to keep it down.

"Hhhmm." She moaned into her make shift gag.

Then, she felt another cock thrust into her well and truly fucked arsehole. With the mass amount of cum leaking out of her and with how stretched it already was, she took his cock with ease.

She didn't even make any noises, just feeling his cock go balls deep in her arse over and over.

SPANK!

"Hhhm!" Joanne moaned into the gag as he slapped her thick arse hard.

"What a fucking whore." One man said as she was fucked harder and harder.