Joanne's Fall Pt. 11 – Basement Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuucckk!" The man in her arse moaned and Joanne felt a third load of cum fill her bowels.

This is nearly over, Joanne thought to herself, Then I can go home.

The next two lads fucked her quicky and without mercy. Slapping her arse over and over until it felt red raw.

By the end she could barely feel the cock fucking her arse, she was so filled with cum and so stretched that she didn't realise when he came inside of her.

That's it, all five of them have cum. Joanne thought to herself.

"Good work whore, you have five loads of cum in your cheating, married arsehole." Neil said to her with a laugh.

Joanne could still only see the ground and waited to be untied from this bench.

Then, she heard a buzzing sound, a sound she recognised.

"Hhmmmggh?" She moaned into the duct tape.

"Oh we aren't quiet done with you yet," She heard Neil's twisted voice say, "We want to give you a reminder of your time with us today."

"Hmmgg?" Joanne moaned again, wondering what they were doing and feared what the buzzing was.

"You see, my mate Harry here, is a tattoo artist." Neil said.

"HHGHGMMMG!!" Joanne screamed into the gag, "HMHGMMGHFF!!"

SPANK!!

A hand came crashing down on her arse and made Joanne cry out in pain.

"Shut up slut! This will go a lot better if you stay still!" Neil warned her.

"Hhmmgg." Joanne cried out, praying they weren't about to do it.

Then, she felt the familiar feeling of a needle, this time it was touching her arse cheek.

"Hhhhmmm." She moaned into the gag, hating what was about to happen to her.

She couldn't figure out what was being tattooed on her, what she did realise was that they were tattooing both of her arse cheeks.

Joanne wanted to fight back but she knew there was nothing she could do, she was completely helpless.

The tattoo made her body tingle, just like every time before. Joanne hated that she enjoyed the feel of being tattooed but she feared what they were doing to her.

She didn't know how long she was there for, when she could only see the floor time didn't have any meaning.

"Done." Eventually Neil said and the tattoo had ended.

He untied her head and grabbed her hair, lifting her head up to see him.

"Now, we are about to let you go," He said to her, "But know, we have a lot of videos of you tonight, especially of you making yourself cum, so do not think of doing anything stupid. Nod if you understand."

"Mhmm." Joanne moaned and nodded.

"Good girl." He replied and released her head.

Then Joanne felt herself getting untied. When the last one was done, she weakly stood up. Her arsehole burned, her cheeks were in pain from the tattoo, and her legs felt weak.

"Come here." Neil said and grabbed one corner of the duct tape.

"HHmmmgg!" Joanne grunted as he ripped it off of her face, burning her lips as he did it.

"Right, get your clothes and go." He said to her.

Joanne turned to her side to see all of the lads were fully dressed and sitting watching TV again, the dildo that was in her arse still on the floor.

What tattoo do I have? She thought, but there were no mirrors in this basement.

"Did you not hear me?" Neil shouted, "Get the fuck out."

"O... okay." Joanne weakly whispered.

As she got dressed none of the lads even looked at her.

Joanne felt pathetic, worthless and desperate as she finally got dressed and saw herself out.

When she sat in her car the pain from the tattoo hit her and she let out a little yelp. When she looked at the time it was nearly 1am!

Fuck, I hope they are asleep with I get home! Joanne thought.

She felt sticky from the dried beer all over her body and could smell the cum drying in and around her arsehole.

The drive home she had to try and lift herself off the seat because the tattoo hurt.

When she got home, luckily everyone was asleep and all the lights were off. She went to the bathroom to have a shower. When she took off her clothes she turned around in front of the mirror.

No! She screamed in her head, No! Please! They didn't!

In big, black, bold letters, her left arse cheek said "ANAL" and the right cheek said "WHORE".

Joanne burst into tears yet again and fell to the floor.

Why has this happened to me! This isn't me! I'm not a whore! This is Jason and Claire's fault! If they didn't make me get the tattoo on my collar bone, I never would've met Neil! Then I wouldn't have been abused like I was tonight! She thought to herself.

She picked herself up after a while and looked in the mirror with disgust at herself.

I... I am Jason and Claire's slave, I learned, but this, with Neil, isn't me. That's not what I want. Oh god, what is going on with me. It's like my mind is torn in two!

"Mum?" She heard Tom's voice call from outside of the bathroom.

Fuck! Joanne panicked.

"Don't come in, I'm not dressed." She said to him.

"Oh, okay," He said to her, his voice sounded concerned, "I wanted to have a chat with you."

"Can this wait until tomorrow, Tom?" She said to him, she felt too mentally and physically weak to speak to him now.

"I guess, see you tomorrow." He said and Joanne heard his footsteps go back to his room.

Oh god Joanne, I need to decide who I am, what I am. She thought, looking at herself in the mirror, with another tattoo to add to the collection.