Joanne's Fall Pt. 11 – Basement Fucking

Story Info
Joanne gets summoned to Neil's basement where she is abused.
8.1k words
4.5
40.2k
47

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,431 Followers

This part of the story is a little more brutal than the others so be warned. It had to be like this in order for the story to keep going to where I plan it to end up. I hope you enjoy!

Thank you to "Dougslair" for editing!

Joanne is a 46 year old married woman. Her sex life with her husband has died a long time ago so she resorted to having online sex with men on a chatroom. She came to love having men treated her like a slut online. Accidentally sending a naked photo with her face on, Joanne learns that the person she's sent it to knows her and her husband Freddy. This is her fall.

Part 1

After learning she is being blackmailed by this stranger, she is forced to flash her bare pussy in public to strangers. Afterwards she is forced to ask people to make her cum. Eventually, a 20 year old agrees and he fingers her to orgasm down an alley way and then Joanne gives him a hand job until he cums.

Part 2

Joanne loses more control to her blackmailer. Having to finger herself at work and just stopping before getting to cum. Afterwards she's ordered to a glory hole where she sees her blackmailer's cock in real life. For the first time, she physically cheats on her husband by sucking his cock until she swallows his cum, only to be made to cum whilst looking at his cock. Joanne goes back to work and attends a virtual meeting with a dildo in her pussy. Afterwards, her assistant who she is a bitch to gets sent the videos of Joanne and tells Joanne that she is no longer going to boss her around.

Part 3

Joanne's assistant Claire takes full advantage of the blackmail. First, she fucks Joanne's pussy whilst in her office with a dildo before shoving it down Joanne's throat. After that, Claire makes Joanne lick her pussy, the first time Joanne has ever done anything with a woman. Afterwards, Joanne has to go home on her lunch and get fucked by a big black man that her blackmailer owed money too. She was punished for cumming whilst having sex with this black man without her blackmailer's permission and punishment is due.

Part 4

Joanne goes to her office and is straight away forced to lick Claire's pussy who is fully dominating her. They go to a shopping centre for Joanne's punishment which turns out to be getting a black bunny nipple piercing. Afterwards Claire takes Joanne back to Joanne's house where she ties up, blindfolds and gags Joanne. Joanne is then fucked by someone she can't see who she later finds out is her blackmailer.

Part 5

Claire takes Joanne shopping to buy her some slutty clothes, afterwards they go to a bar where Joanne is forced to give a black cock a blowjob through a glory hole. Then she is forced to choose a man to fuck her, she ends up getting fucked in the bathroom by a younger black man who cum down her throat. Finally, Joanne walks out and sees a black man sitting with Claire, she finds out that is her blackmailer who she has met before but couldn't remember.

Part 6

Joanne learns that her Master is Claire's boyfriend and they have been working together this entire time. After getting fucked in the car park, Joanne is forced to get two queen of spades tattoos, one on her collar bone and a much larger one on her lower back. At this time, she gets spit roasted by her Master and the black tattoo artist called Stretch.

Part 7

Joanne goes to work and is told by Claire that she is going to go the gym every day and diet hard to lose 7 pounds in under 3 weeks. To do this, Claire brought her friend Michelle in to take over Joanne's business. Joanne now has to work from her assistant's desk. Joanne makes Claire cum in the showers in the gym. Afterwards Jason and Claire go for dinner at Joanne's house with her husband. Both torment and turn her on during the meal. Ending with Joanne getting fucked by her master in her car whilst licking Claire's pussy. It is revealed that they plan on taking Joanne's anal virginity.

Part 8

Joanne continues with her strict diet and workout. She takes a day off work but to her surprise, Claire's friend Michelle, who has taken over her company turns up to her door. The two have passionate sex which ends with Michelle telling Joanne not to tell Claire of Jason. Then Joanne's punishment for not calling Jason "Master" was that she had to have "Yes, Master" tattooed just above her pussy. She then sucks the tattoo artists cock for payment. After that she goes to Jason's house where she gives him her anal virginity whilst being watched and used by 4 of his black friends. She goes home to almost get caught by her husband covered in tattoos and cum.

Part 9

Joanne gets a chance of freedom if she doesn't cum when her Master fucks her, however she fails and his kept as his slave. After that, Joanne goes on her first date with Freddy for years, showing that he is putting effort in for her. During their great date, a waiter spots her queen of spades tattoo and she is forcefully fucked in the bathroom of the restaurant. After that, she gives Freddy his first blowjob in years. The next day a white waiter comes round and forcefully fucks her on her sofa in her pussy and her arsehole. After that he promises he will be in touch and Joanne realises she is being blackmailed by another person.

Part 10

Joanne gets forced to spend a week at Jason and Claire's house. At first she is in hell, hating every moment of it and just wanting it to end. After being humiliated, starved and mentally abused Joanne gets broken. She comes to accept her life as Jason and Claire's sex slave, to the point she rejects help from Michelle and plans to break up with her husband Freddy. She fails to lose enough weight and is forced to get a tattoo of her choosing, of which she gets "Owned Black Cock Whore" on her inner thigh. She goes home after the week, planning on ending it with Freddy but to her surprise her son Tom has come home early.

Part 11

Joanne was in the kitchen getting herself a glass of water. Her entire body was trembling and her hands were shaking uncontrollably.

What the fuck am I going to do? She thought to herself.

"Mum? What are you doing?" Her son, Tom, shouted from the living room.

"Just be a sec." Joanne shouted back.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! She shouted in her head.

She turned the tap off and walked into the living room where her 20 year old son sat on the sofa.

"So, you've grown your hair?" She said to him, noticing that his short brown hair was now longer and combed to the side. She also noticed that he was a little bigger built, clearly, he had been going the gym.

"Yeah, do you like it?" He asked.

"Definitely." Joanne said with a croak in her voice as she sat down.

She could barely make eye contact with her son, the fact that she was planning on leaving his father this afternoon, his surprise arrival had shaken her.

"Is everything okay?" Tom asked, obviously picking up on her nerves.

"Yeah, sorry I don't feel too well." Joanne whispered out.

I've just spent a week as a sex slave, getting fucked by God knows how many men, tattooed, pissing myself and now I sit here with my son as though nothing happened! Joanne thought to herself.

Then her phone vibrated, Joanne looked at it and her sick feeling just worsened.

Neil: Slut, if you do not reply to me in 5 minutes I will come over and fuck you! I don't give a fuck about your family!

Fuck! Joanne thought, she looked up at Tom who was staring at her with a confused look on his face.

"You look as white as paper mum." Tom said.

"I'll be okay." She whispered, turning her attention back to her phone.

Joanne: My son has come round, I can't do tonight. Please can we do any other night?

Her heart was beating a mile a minute as she sat there in complete silence. Every time she looked up at Tom, he was staring at her, worried about his mum.

Then her phone vibrated again.

Neil: You dumb bitch, you will do whatever I want unless you want to lose your family!

No! This can't be happening! I've just come to accept Claire and Jason and now I have this psycho to worry about! Joanne thought.

"Mum...." Tom went to speak but Joanne was saved when her front door opened.

She turned her head and saw Freddy walk into the living room.

"Tom! What are you doing back?" He said with a big smile on his face.

"I got back early." Tom said with a smile and hugged his dad.

Look at them, and I'm going to break this family apart. Joanne thought, feeling sick to her stomach.

"Excuse me." Joanne whispered and ran upstairs.

In a second she threw up into the toilet.

What am I going to do? She thought.

She stood up and washed her face, the whole time she could hear Freddy and Tom talking and laughing downstairs.

Knowing she couldn't hide up there, she slowly went downstairs. When she entered the room Freddy walked over and kissed Joanne on her cheek.

"Sorry for not saying hi when I came in, I missed you this week." He said.

"I erm, missed you too." Joanne whispered.

Truth be told, Freddy didn't come into my head a lot when I was being a sex slave. She thought.

"We were thinking," Freddy said with a smile, "We are going to go out for dinner tonight."

"I can't tonight." Joanne quickly shot back, knowing she had to obey Neil.

Joanne still planned on ending things with Freddy, but she wanted to do it her way, not by having some young man fuck her in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Freddy asked.

"I'm... going out with the girls." Joanne lied.

"Can't you cancel?" Tom asked.

"Sorry I can't," Joanne said, guilt filling her up, "If I knew you were coming I could've, but it's too late now." Joanne said.

"Fine." Tom said with a little huff.

"Guess we will have to have a boy's night." Freddy said with a laugh and sat down next to Tom.

Joanne sat down on the opposite chair and watched for a moment as father and son talked. Then she texted Neil back.

Joanne: Okay, when and where?

Neil: I'll send you my address, 6pm.

Joanne: Okay.

She put her phone down and sighed at her situation.

"You're looking good mum." Tom eventually said, dragging Joanne back into reality.

"Doesn't she, you've been dieting haven't you." Freddy added.

"Erm, yeah, I've lost a bit of weight." Joanne said.

"You should see her new clothes, your mum is a trendy woman now." Freddy said with a little laugh.

"Oh wow, that I will have to see!" Tom joked.

"Erm, yeah." Joanne stuttered back, feeling nothing but guilt and shame.

For the next few hours Freddy and Tom chatted and caught up. Joanne joined in every now and again but her mind was a mess, she couldn't focus on either of them.

Eventually it came to 5pm.

"I'm going to get ready to go out." Joanne said and walked upstairs.

It felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest and her breathing was constantly heavy. Getting dressed, she picked some of her new clothes.

She put on a skin tight leather top that made her big tits look like they were bulging out, followed by a very short leather skirt.

She had no bra or thong on. Her top didn't cover her stomach or her shoulders, so her lower back tattoo and her collar bone tattoo were out, as was her new inner thigh tattoo. The leather top was so tight as well that her black bunny nipple piercing was clear to see.

Joanne knew she couldn't have her husband and son see her like this, so she put a black coat on top of it.

Giving one last sigh in the mirror, Joanne headed downstairs.

"I'm off." She said in a grumpy tone, just hoping she wouldn't be out for long.

"Show Tom your new clothes." Freddy suggested.

"No, it's too cold, I'm going." Joanne barked out.

"Okay, okay," Freddy said and walked over to her, "Have a good night, I love you." And then he kissed her cheek.

"I... I love you too." Joanne said to him, she wasn't sure if she was lying or not.

Getting into her car, Joanne couldn't hold it back any more and burst into tears. Her breathing was sporadic and her chest was heaving up and down.

"Why!" She cried out to herself, "Why has this happened to me?"

She saw that it was 5.30pm and she didn't want to risk being late and getting hurt by this Neil who has proven himself as worse than her current Master and Mistress. She started the car and drove to the address he gave to her.

When she pulled up to his house she was surprised for how big and nice a house it was. Considering he was a waiter, she didn't expect this.

She walked to the front door and knocked. It took a minute or two, but she was greeted by Neil's evil, smiling face.

"About fucking time." He said and grabbed her wrist, Neil yanked her inside and caused a bit of pain to Joanne's arm.

Joanne was pushed through the house by Neil, she looked around and thought this couldn't be his place. The decoration was a little dated but clearly expensive.

She then saw a photo on the wall of an older couple and Joanne was struck with a lot of panic, Has he broken into someone's house? She feared, worried she would be involved in some illegal activity.

"Who... who's house is this?" Joanne asked.

"It's my mum and dad's," Neil said and shoved her back again, "That doesn't matter to you though slut."

Neil then walked in front of Joanne and opened a door that seemed to lead to the basement. Not only did that scare Joanne, when the door opened she could hear the sound of more than one person down there and what she guessed was a TV.

"Come on cunt, get downstairs." Neil ordered.

Joanne looked at him, she was scared of what they were going to do to her down there, other than fuck her. However, she knew she couldn't do anything about it.

"O-okay." She whispered and started to walk down the stairs.

She got half way down the wooden stairs when she heard Neil shut the door, she turned around and saw him lock it.

Oh god, what if they kill me?! She panicked, but it was too late to worry, she was stuck there.

She kept walking down the stairs, it was dimly lit, as though there was only light on the fill the surprisingly big basement.

The floor had a wooden base with a large, bushy rug covering a lot of it. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw four other lads who looked of similar age to Neil sitting on a sofa and another chair, drinking beer and watching TV.

"Boys, the entertainment is here!" Neil said with a cheer and barged past Joanne, knocking her shoulder.

"Oh yeah, let's have a look at her!" One shouted.

They were all white men, different to the guys she had been forced to have sex with lately. Two of them looked fairly muscular and the other two were skinny.

"Oi, slag!" Neil then shouted as he grabbed a beer and sat on a one person armchair, "Get in the middle, take your coat off and give us a twirl."

This is fucking horrible, I'm just a fucking object for them to laugh at! Joanne thought and felt herself welling up again.

She slowly walked to the middle of the room, in front of the TV and allowed her coat to drop to the floor.

"Fucking hell, look at her!" One lad shouted.

"Oh yeah, she even dresses like a fucking whore!" Another one said with a laugh.

"A bit of meat on her, but I can work with that." The third one mocked.

Please, I can't take this. Joanne thought, she stared at the ground and allowed a tear to fall from her face.

Joanne did a little spin and when she face away from the boys she heard them start laughing again.

"Look at her tattoo!" One shouted.

"Oh yeah, that's how we found out she was a whore." Neil then told them.

"I'm... I'm not a whore." Joanne whispered in her defence.

"You are now." Neil said to her.

Joanne just looked at each of the lads, all staring and laughing at her. She felt humiliated, disgusted and ashamed.

This wasn't like with Claire and Jason, they humiliated but not like this, this was mean, brutal and harsh.

"Whore, show everyone your big fucking tits." Neil ordered.

Joanne was unable to speak, she feared that if she tried to she would just burst into tears. So she grabbed her leather top and peeled it over her head, unleashing her big, hanging tits.

"Nipple piercing, nice!" One lad shouted.

She stood there with her hands by her sides, her tits free and five young men all staring at her. A few months ago Joanne would've laughed in your face if you said she would be in this situation.

"Show them your whore cunt!" Neil shouted.

Joanne pathetically agreed, grabbing her leather skirt and lifting it up.

"Spread your legs so we can see you fucking idiot!" Neil shouted.

Again, doing as she was told, Joanne spread her legs and gave a slightly better view of her shaved pussy and her "Yes, Master" tattoo.

"Have you seen that tattoo? She must love being a slut." One lad shouted.

"Right, stay there slag." Neil said.

Joanne watched as he walked across the room, that was when she spotted a leather bench. It looked like it was made for BDSM activities.

It had a leather top that you could lie on your stomach on, then it had other leather levels where you can put your arms and legs, all of which had leather straps to hold you down. There was also a hole where the face would go.

As she stared that the BDSM bench Neil came back into her view.

"Here you go, cunt." Neil said and handed Joanne a giant, purple dildo.

Joanne took it into her hands and looked at it, it had to be at least 9 inches long and thick as her arm. It was shaped like a realistic cock with veins in it, there was also a suction cup on the bottom.

"W-what do you want me to do?" Joanne asked, although she didn't want him to answer.

Then Neil handed her some lube.

"You're going to stick it to the floor here," Neil said and patted on the wooden floor in front of all the lads, "Then you are going to ride that dildo in your arsehole."

"What?!" Joanne said in shock, thinking there was no way this thick dildo could fit in her arse.

"Oh yeah," Neil said and then turned to his mates, "She fucking loves it in her arse."

They all started laughing again and Joanne wanted to curl into a ball and just disappear.

When she didn't move Neil walked over to her and whispered in her ear.

"You either do it right now, or I hold you down and fuck you with the dildo in your fat arse myself." He whispered.

"Oh god." Joanne gasped out of shock, not believing how horrible this young man actually was.

"What's it going to be?" Neil asked.

"I... I'll do it." Joanne said and hung her head in shame.

"Good girl." Neil said and went back to his chair.

She frighteningly walked to the middle of the room again and bent over to stick the dildo onto the ground.

"Look at that tight little arsehole." One man laughed.

"Won't be tight for long!" Another said.

Kill me, please just kill me now. Joanne thought.

She stood back up and then finally took off her leather skirt so she was completely naked.

Pouring a very generous amount of lube into her hands, Joanne started to rub it all over the giant dildo as the boys laughed and cheered.

Fuck, how is this going to fit in my arse. Joanne thought, worried about doing some damage to herself as she held its thick girth in her hands.

"Sit on the floor and spread your legs, lets watch you get that arse of yours ready first." Neil ordered.

"Y-yes." Joanne whispered, just adding to her humiliation.

She sat onto the cold wooden floor, faced the boys and spread her legs so both of her shaved holes were in clear sight. She looked at each of their faces, laughing at her and making her feel pathetic and worthless.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,431 Followers