Joanne's Fall Pt. 12 – Family Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We kissed a lot... then Michelle pleased me with her tongue, then I pleased her... Oooh god," Joanne moaned as Michelle's tongue moved faster, almost as though she were angry at Joanne was selling her out, "Then we 69'd, it was nice, passionate."

"So, the black slut wants to turn you to a dyke like her." Claire said with a little laugh.

Then, without even thinking, Joanne's brainwashed mind just told Claire what she thought.

"I think she likes me, she wants a relationship with me." Joanne admitted.

"Joanne!" Michelle suddenly said, not angry, more upset.

"You shut the fuck up slut!" Claire shouted at her, "You get back to licking her cunt if you love it so much."

Michelle had a tear in her eye as she went back to licking Joanne.

"Anyway, you don't want that do you slave?" Claire asked, "You want to stay with Jason and me?"

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne admitted, "I am your slave."

"Good girl." Claire said.

Joanne's breathing started to get heavier as Michelle pleased her pussy amazingly, when she looked up, she saw Claire was holding her phone, aiming it at them both.

"What are you doing Mistress?" Joanne asked.

"I needed some more proof of our black dyke here, and you're helping with that." Claire said, obviously filming the sexual act.

"Ooooh fuck!" Joanne moaned uncontrollably from Michelle's tongue.

"Do you like Michelle Sampson eating your cunt?" Claire asked, clearly wanting to humiliate and get more blackmail ammunition.

"Yes Mistress." Joanne moaned, her hands gripping the leather chair because of the pure pleasure she was receiving.

"Say it!" Claire barked.

Joanne didn't want to hurt Michelle any more than she already had, but she couldn't disobey.

"I love Michelle Sampon eating my cunt because she is a lesbian slut!" Joanne moaned out, not believing she actually said those words.

Claire moved the phone around to get clear shots of Michelle's face as she licked Joanne's pussy.

"And you, nigger whore," Claire said, the use of the "n" word shocking Joanne further, "Do you like licking her white pussy?"

Joanne watched as Michelle turned to face the camera, filled with shame.

"Yes, Mistress." Michelle said, sealing her fate as Claire and Jason's latest victim.

"Good, now then, nigger," Claire said, "Lick that white pussy until she cums over your black face."

Claire then grabbed Michelle's head and shoved it back between Joanne's legs.

"Oooh fuck!" Joanne moaned as Michelle attacked her clit over and over.

Claire stood there, filming the entire thing, something that Joanne knew could be used against her as well as Michelle.

"Oh god... so good..." Joanne moaned.

"Are you going to cum from the black dyke's tongue?" Claire asked.

"Yes Mistress!" Joanne moaned, "I'm going to cuuuuuuuuummmmmmm!!!"

Joanne's legs twitched and shook around Michelle as her orgasm wrecked throughout her body. Joanne moaned and panted over and over and just enjoyed the pleasure.

"Fuck." Joanne panted and Michelle moved slight back.

"Right, white slave, you're coming with me today." Claire said, "Black slave, get back to fucking work."

"Yes, Mistress." Michelle whispered with shame.

Joanne followed Claire out of their office, as they walked through the rest of the building Joanne saw people staring at them both. She wondered if they knew what was happening.

Then they got into Joanne's car.

"Good work in there, I'm happy with your loyalty." Claire said to her.

"Thank you, Mistress," Joanne replied, "What are you going to do with her?"

"You should know from experience what she is to expect," Claire said, "But she will stay running the company for now, I want you to still have the free time to use."

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne replied.

"And you two are not allowed to fuck again, I don't want her clouding your judgement." Claire told her.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne said.

"Right, we're going shopping, you need some more slutty clothes." Claire said.

Joanne then spent 2 hours in the shopping centre with Claire, they bought even more slutty clothes for Joanne. In the end Claire ordered Joanne to throw away any clothes that she had before Claire. Only to own the slutty clothes.

Joanne eventually went back home on her own, she grabbed her phone and was tempted to text Michelle, to make sure she was okay. However, Joanne didn't want to risk getting into trouble so she decided not to.

When she went inside, she heard the TV was on and saw Tom sitting in the living room.

"Hey, how're you?" Joanne asked him and sat down.

"Good, you're back early." Tom said to her.

"Oh yeah, I have a new office manager so I have more free time." Joanne told him, thinking it wasn't a proper lie.

"Sounds good," Tom replied, "Dad said we're going out for dinner tonight."

Dinner, like one big happy family, Joanne thought, I can't possibly leave Freddy with Tom staying here. I just have to wait.

A few hours later Freddy came through the door. Much to Joanne's surprise and bringing a smile to her, he was holding large, beautiful flowers.

"What are these for?" Joanne asked as he handed them to her.

"Just for being you." Freddy said and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you." Joanne said, although she was happy, she was filled with guilt.

"Right, I'll get dressed then we can go?" Freddy said.

"Where are we going?" Joanne asked him.

"That's a surprise." Freddy said with a smile.

Freddy went upstairs to get changed and the three of them drove to a very fancy restaurant to eat out together. Joanne wore the least revealing, slutty clothes that she had. Not wanting a repeat of what happened last time with someone seeing her tattoos.

"I'm just going the toilet." Tom said as Joanne and Freddy sat down.

When he left, Joanne felt Freddy reach over and hold her hand.

"How has your day been?" He asked her.

Oh god, why has he had to get caring now?! Joanne thought.

"G-good, how was yours?" Joanne asked him.

"Good, even better now I've seen you." Freddy said and leant over to kiss her cheek.

"Get a room you two." Tom said with a laugh as he returned to the table.

Joanne could see the happiness on Tom's face, after their conversation she hoped that he was still happy.

They ordered a few drinks, Joanne had a bottle of wine and they then ordered their food.

"So, what's new with you Tom? Any girl in your life?" Freddy asked part way through their meal.

"None as of yet." Tom said with a smile.

"That's a surprise." Joanne said, really enjoying her time with the family.

"You know me, not wanting to settle down any time soon." Tom joked, "What about you two, anything coming up?"

"Not yet," Freddy said and then held Joanne's hand again, "Although I was thinking, we should book a holiday this year."

"Really?" Joanne asked him, the two of them not having been on holiday for years.

"Yeah," Freddy said with a smile, "Maybe Tom could come and we could have a family holiday?"

"I'd be up for that." Tom said.

The three of them continued to chat, laugh and have a few more drinks throughout the night.

By the end, Joanne had drunk a bottle and a half of wine and as they walked out, she was holding Freddy's hand.

It feels like when we were young again. Joanne thought to herself with a huge smile on her face.

When they got out of the taxi back at home Tom went straight to his room and Joanne and Freddy went to theirs.

Once they were through the door, Freddy turned around and planted his lips onto Joanne's. His hands hand her hips as he opened his mouth and Freddy's tongue ran against Joanne's.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned as she made out with her husband.

His hands moved up to pull off Joanne's top, then even through her slightly drunk state she snapped back to reality.

"Wait!" She quickly told him.

"What's wrong?" Freddy asked her with a concerned look on his face.

Oh god, what do I do? How can I stop this without raising any concerns! Joanne thought. Then an idea came to her head.

She walked over to the door and flicked the light switch off. With the curtains closed and stopping any outside light getting int the room was pitched black.

"I can't see anything." Freddy then joked.

"Good," Joanne told him, "I erm, just feeling a little self-conscious about my body."

"Oh Hunny, you have an amazing body." Freddy told her.

"Still, I want to keep the lights off." Joanne said.

She followed his voice and started to make out with her husband again, this time when he lifted her top up, she allowed it.

Knowing it was pitch black so he couldn't see her tattoos, however she didn't want him to feel her nipple piercing, so she made a conscious effort to keep her bra on.

Joanne then undid his belt and pulled his jeans down. When she grabbed onto his hard cock Freddy let out a little moan.

Oh god, how do I do this? Joanne thought.

Wanting to be as covered as possible for safety, Joanne lay down on the bed and ushered Freddy on top of her, keeping the covers over them both as best she could.

She pulled down her skirt and wrapped her thick legs around her husband's waist for the first time in years.

She then felt his hard, albeit smaller, cock against her soaking wet pussy.

"Ooooh god." Joanne moaned when she felt his cock sliding inside of her.

Years of a sexless marriage, Joanne was finding more pleasure than she expected from Freddy's cock.

After taking so many huge cocks in her, she worried that she would barely feel Freddy, but it was actually good.

"Oh Joanne, I love you." Freddy moaned as he kissed her.

"I... I love you too." Joanne whispered back to her, torn over whether she meant it or not.

As he slowly thrusted in and out of her, Joanne couldn't help but feel amazing pleasure.

He was lightly moaning as he made love to his wife. Joanne's hands rand around Freddy's back and used her legs to pull him deeper inside of her.

"Oh god... Freddy." Joanne moaned as even from the slow love making, she felt her orgasm rising.

"Oh Joanne." Freddy moaned back.

His slow and steady thrusting pushed her further and further into her pleasure.

"Freddy... I'm gonna cum." Joanne moaned.

"Me too." Freddy warned.

Joanne couldn't stop herself, she wrapped her legs around him tight and kept him fucking her.

"Cum inside me." She told him.

"Are you sure?" He moaned back but Joanne was too close to orgasm.

"Yyyyyyeeeeessss." She moaned in a whisper so she didn't alert Tom.

"Ooooh god!" Freddy moaned and the married couple came in unison.

Joanne could feel him filling her pussy with cum for the first time in a long time and Joanne came around his smaller cock.

He kept pumping in and out of her for a while until they were both finished, then he rolled off of her.

Joanne quickly grabbed her pyjamas and got dressed, so he wouldn't accidentally see her tattoos.

"That was amazing." Freddy panted.

"It really was." Joanne said and kissed him.

As Freddy fell asleep Joanne's mind was running wild.

I can't believe that happened, after all this time. She thought, Do I love him? Is this whole thing just fucked up?

The next day Joanne decided to not go into work, she didn't know if she could face Michelle after everything that happened.

"What are you up to today?" She asked Tom as he was having breakfast.

"Nothing really." He told her.

"Why don't we have a mother and son day?" Joanne asked, wanting to spend some quality time with her son.

"Sounds perfect to me mum." He replied with a smile.

Joanne took Tom to the shopping centre where she bought him some new clothes. She caught up on anything new in his life, which wasn't much. But she felt like she was bonding with her son again.

After the night before and spending the day with Tom, Joanne felt a bit like her old self again. Before her blackmail started.

"What are you doing with the rest of the time you're back?" Joanne asked Tom.

"I think I'm catching up with some mates in a few days." Tom told her.

"Fair enough, no getting too drunk though." Joanne joked.

Much to Joanne's surprise, she didn't hear much from Claire or Jason for a few days and she enjoyed time with her husband and her son.

The more time she spent with both of them, the more Joanne wanted that life back. She wanted to be a happy mum again.

Then, one night, she got a text from Neil.

Neil: Hi whore, you're meeting with me tonight. I'll send you the address.

Joanne sighed, brought back to reality after a few days of peace. She agreed, knowing she couldn't say no.

A few hours later she was dressed in slutty clothes, a short black skirt and a very exposing, low-cut top.

Then she met Neil at a new address.

"Slut, come in." He said opening the door.

Straight away Joanne could tell there were others in the house and she feared of a repeat of the other night. She didn't know if she could go through that again.

"Please, I can't do the same as the other night." She begged him.

"Don't worry," Neil said with a laugh, "This will be tamer, sort of."

As they walked into the house, Joanne tried to count how many different voices she could here, she couldn't work it out but it sounded like a lot.

Then she entered the room and she saw five men sitting around, to her surprise they were all naked... and all blindfolded.

"Boys, the entertainment is here," Neil said and the lads started to cheer, "Her name is Susan and she can't wait to make you all cum."

I can't believe I have to make all these guys cum, this isn't me! Joanne thought as she looked around.

Then, her eyes shot wide open when she saw one, young, very attractive and very muscular guy.

Oh my god, that's James! Joanne thought in pure horror. The more she looked around the more she recognised, all of the guys were Tom's friends!

No! He isn't here is he?! Joanne thought, she looked around but couldn't see him and let out a sigh of relief.

"Back in one sec." Neil said, then he grabbed Joanne's hand and dragged her outside.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Joanne whispered to him.

"I got your son's number from your phone the other night, turns out we have a few mutual friends. So, I got a few of them to come over for a party with a prostitute." Neil told her and Joanne felt sick.

"Please, they can't know!" Joanne begged.

"Do you not see their blindfolds?" Neil said to her with a laugh, "They won't know anything as long as you obey like a good slut."

"Is... is my son here?" Joanne asked, fearing the answer.

"No, just his mates." Neil said and Joanne let out a little sigh of relief.

Joanne's eyes welled up again, she hated Neil with every inch of her body.

"Good, now, you're going to go in there and make all of your son's friends cum." Neil laughed at her.

I fucking hate this. Joanne thought as she hung her head in shame.

She walked back in and looked at all the lads, she was surprised at how in shape they all were. Each of them was already hard and they were all different shapes and sizes.

"Okay then Susan, who's cock are you going to suck first?" Neil asked her.

Joanne didn't want to speak at risk of them recognising her voice, so she got onto her knees in front of James.

"Seems that James is the first lucky one." Neil said.

"Oh yeah, I haven't had a good blowjob in weeks." James joked back.

Joanne couldn't believe she was about to suck her sons' friend's cocks, but she had no other way out.

She reached up and took his 6-inch, white cock in her hands.

"Oh yeah, are you sure we can't take the blindfolds off and see the slut?" James asked and Joanne panicked.

"Sorry lads, she wants her identity kept secret." Neil said.

"I wonder if it's someone we know?" One of the other lads, Keith, another friend of Tom that Joanne recognised said.

"I don't know any girl that's this much of a slut." One of them laughed and Joanne felt even more humiliated.

I can't believe I'm about to suck every one of my sons' friend's cocks, Joanne thought, feeling like she hit another low of humiliation.

Wanting to get this over with, Joanne leant forward and James's cock in her mouth.

"Fuck yes, the whore is sucking my cock!" James laughed out.

"I can't wait to have a go from the slut." Another one laughed.

Joanne wanted to curl up into a ball and die, she was ashamed of everything she had already done, but this was worse, and riskier.

Joanne knew she would see Tom's friends for the rest of her life and she would have to live with the knowledge that she's made them all cum.

She then tightly wrapped her lips around his thick shaft, with her soft, wet tongue she ran it around his head as he started to leak precum.

"Mmm." Joanne accidentally moaned before she could stop herself.

"The whore just moaned!" James laughed out and the rest cheered.

Even filled with shame, Joanne did her best to get this done quick. She started to bob up and down James's impressive cock. She had known him his entire life and Joanne didn't know if she would be able to look at him again.

Her wet tongue kept massaging his shaft as she bobbed up and down, she used her right hand to massage his big, smooth balls as she sucked his dick.

"Oh yeah, she knows what she's doing." James moaned.

Joanne looked up at the handsome young man that was panting and moaning because of her, as much as she hated it, she was turned on knowing that this young man was enjoying her mouth.

After a few minutes of bobbing up and down, Joanne moved her mouth away and let a small amount of spit drop from her lips onto the head of his cock.

With her right hand she spread her spit all over him and wanked his thick cock, then James let out another loud moan.

"Fuuuuck, so good." James moaned.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned back, losing herself in the moment.

Although she hated it and herself right now, Joanne was appreciative of being the one in charge. She wasn't being tied up and forced to be fucked like last time.

As she spread her spit around his cock, Joanne took him back into her mouth and tried to take him deeper.

She felt his cock hitting her throat but with all of her practice she held in the gag and kept going.

Deeper and deeper, his cock went down her throat until Joanne eventually felt his balls on her chin.

"Fuuck! She's deep throated the whole thing!" James moaned.

"Fuck, I wish we knew which girl this was! I'd use her all the time!" Keith shouted out.

Joanne panicked but couldn't speak, instead she kept deep throating James's cock over and over. Her lips were like a vice around his cock and her tongue was massaging all over his shaft and head.

"Oh fuck... oh yeah.... Suck my cock you fucking slut." James moaned louder and louder.

As Joanne repeatedly deep throated his cock, she knew he was getting close to cumming.

"Oooh fuuuuucckk!" James grunted and Joanne felt the first shot of cum hitting her tongue.

"Mmmm!" She uncontrollably moaned from his delicious, thick cum.

He fired more and more cum into her mouth and Joanne automatically swallowed down every last drop, finding herself turned on by swallowing his load.

"Fuck, that was so good." James panted out after he finished cumming.

Joanne kept sucking his cock, milking the last of his cum before she pulled her mouth away.

"Okay slut, who's next?" Neil asked.

Joanne looked at Neil who was smiling back to her with an evil grin.

Without speaking, she crawled over to Keith and took his smaller but fatter cock in her mouth.

"Oh yeah, the fucking whore is sucking my cock now!" Keith said out loud.

Joanne couldn't believe that Tom's friends would talk like this and just hoped he had more respect for women.

Joanne kept sucking his cock, over and over she would take him down her throat until she was rewarded with her second load of cum down her throat.